Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Either/Or Game

LOVE lots of kissing, as kissing can get my motor revved up quicker than anything..

Coming home from work in the evening to be met at the door by your SO wearing a sexy piece of lingerie? or wearing nothing at all?

Once't upon a time my wife came home from work and I greeted her wearing nothing but a pointed party hat, honking furiously away on a kazoo - and she stood there and cried! So maybe nekkid just isn't the way to go. One of the most depressing moments of my life.

Mexican or Italian food?

(Awww...I'm sorry, Prince. :( Maybe your kazoo playing wasn't up to par? :( ) *Hugs*

I love Italian food.... (as a matter of fact, I had lasagne today!)

Which half do you tend to enjoy MORE on the opposite sex: Top half? or bottom half? ;)

Oh man!! LOL! BOTH! Ha!

*Sighs* Oooookay! I'll choose one: Length....no wait. Thickness! WAIT....okay, LENGTH! :p

Shaved or smooth?

Long-term. (Not sure if any of mine actually lasted that long, but the intention was there...)

Do you prefer fantasy to reality? or reality to fantasy?

Well, when you come right down to it, all roleplaying is "fantasy" in that it doesn't exist except in the minds of the partners - so we're talking a matter of degree here. I find that role-plays which hew more closely to reasonable interpretations of reality are easier for me to work in. This having been said, I do not disparage in any way those who take a more imaginative view.

Taking out the trash in a blizzard or trimming the hedges on a sweltering day?

Flight. I'm much too impatient for that long of a train ride. :)

Gold or silver?

(Dagnabbit! I forgot to post an "either/or" on my last reply!!!)

Sausage

Strawberry Shortcake or Apple Pie?

Back
Top Bottom