Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Either/Or Game

Both together of course, but if one must be chosen, than the lips I would prefer to have upon mine.

I am goin' to murder you :p Well, Roses are red...
Cheese, or Crackers?

Mmm...strawberry shortcake....with lots of whipped topping! ;)

Missionary or cowgirl?

Cowgirl! After forty, life on the bottom takes on a definite appeal: gravity is my friend, and everything I like is right in front of me! Contrariwise: there is nothing like the missionary for initiating a relationship, where the two lovers can look into each other's eyes from very close range at a critical moment! So, I guess my answer would be: all things in their time....

Oral sex: before or after the main event (this definitely goes to level of commitment)?

Hm. Tough. I can't say I'd choose one over the other.

Before makes for enjoyable foreplay - and for me, personally, I find it exceedingly arousing to have my mouth on someone (or a mouth on me) before the Act.

I also don't mind the erhm... "clean up", I suppose. <3

Which brings me to: Ejaculate ON or IN?

I enjoy both, but I prefer having the man cum inside of me .

Spanking or pulling hair?

*Grins* A romp in a theme motel, like a "Jungle Room", equipped with swinging vines! You Tarzan, me Jane! :D

Red or white wine?

Oh wow. :( That is hard, as I enjoy ALL kinds of music. But in playing within the rules, will pick one: Country-Western

A picnic out by the lake? or invite your SO to your house for a home cooked meal?

falafels.jpg

(I had to look these up....lol)

I'll go with falafes...they look good! :p

Barbecue or plain potato chips?

Potatoes (Baked, fried, mashed..I like them all)

Slow and deep? or, Fast and shallow?

Back
Top Bottom