Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Either/Or Game

In a perfect world: bareback, of course. In a perfect world there'd be no venereal disease, and all conceptions would be celebrated. The only other reason to wear a rubber would be to reduce sensation, and in a perfect world that, too, would be welcomed.

It's almost the end of prime vacation time, and finally the traditional question must be faced: mountains or seashore?

Unless the two partners are VERY well attuned, sexually, a good plot will keep a role-play going much better than pure sex ("smut" is such a judgmental word!); at the personal level, I much prefer a well-defined plot with as much hot, steamy sex as the characters both want!

Chili or sauerkraut on your hot dogs? "Neither" is a valid option....

Sauerkraut all the way (if it's made fresh). Chili dogs are so overdone (but they are delicious as all hell).

Heavy Metal or Classic Rock?

Shit man, you had to give those as an option? I think they're pretty much everyone's worst fears x.x but if I ABSOLUTELY have to pick... I guess Drowned, because I can't stand being hot, and I hope it would be quicker. (though technically, no one really gets burned alive unless they are actually set on fire directly or before they suffocate from the smoke).

let a runaway train hit five people, or you divert it and willingly kill one man to save them?

Divert it. I'd rather have one man's blood on my hands then five and know I coud have done something about it. (God this chat took a dark turn)

Food that looks and smells disgusting but tastes delicious (And you're unaware of this) or food that looks delicious and tastes horrible (you're also unaware of the taste)

Being honest with myself, I'd go for the one that looks good but tastes bad.

Croissant or Biscuit?

I'll take on freddy, I've seen how to beat him from the movies. I'm pretty sure I could do it

smacking someone in the face with a dildo or hitting them in the stomach with a booted foot

Back
Top Bottom