Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Either/Or Game

OMG..a gentle tonguing!

(Is it getting HOT in here? Or, is it just YOU?) ;)

A bj WITH hand(s)? Or, "Look Ma! No hand(s)!"

Reverse cowgirl...because it provides easier access to spank my juicy arse!

Satin or lace undies?

(Good question!)

I think being told when my lover is fixing to climax is better because: 1. It's sexy to hear. 2. Knowing he's close, I can then maybe do little things to heighten his orgasm (clenching, verbal encouragments i.e. "dirty talk", a more intense touch/stroke/scratch/kiss...whatever) that might make him cum harder.

Being completely nude while having sex? Or, partially still dressed and going at it?

I like being kissed before, during and after! :D

Would you consider yourself a Pick Up Artist or a Don Juan?

*Laughs and shakes head* Are you drinking this afternoon? *Points to the thread, emphasizing the words "either/or" and smiles* Now, to answer your question...

Nope, not mine. But my sick sense of humor found it hilariously funny!

A girl with a sick sense of humor? or a girl with an infectious laugh? (I have both, btw)

It depends on "how sick" I guess... I'll go with the infectious laugh (laughter uses many of the same nerve pathways as sexual response - so it's obvious what has long been said: "Laughter is the Best Medicine"!

Being taken to a hoity-toity joint for dinner, or sitting on the divan with a glass of wine as your lover painstakingly makes dinner?

*Cackles out loud laughing!* Am I skeering you yet? ;)

And yes, laughter IS the best medicine. :)

I'll sit on the divan sipping my sweet red wine while my lover is making dinner!

*Oh YUM!! You're racking up the points BIG TIME, Prince! ;)

Democrat (And I'm betting you are "Republican"?) :p

Frozen custard or yogurt?

Back
Top Bottom