Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Benny It is right? I thought Nysa's plan was rather ingenious. And Rufio shall never know. hehehe hehehe heehehe

And yes a slurpee at this hour (just realizing you know the exact hour I'm at cuz we are in the same time zone...oops I've been caught. Work was long and the slurpee was my reward. Also guys...I may not sleep anytime soon. There's been this sudden spike in my sugar levels and I feel VERY awake. Not sure what could have done that at aaaaaaall. lol)

I know what spiked your sugar levels.
Five men beating Nysa's stud toy with bananas.

Beautiful.
Brilliant.
I just...
Damn.

Perfect right? Come on I'm giving you gold here. Five tall, muscular and burly men walk in to Zach's cell, looking ready to beat the life out of him. And out whip...da bananas!!!!!!!

Even Zach will see the humor in this. And obviously know Nysa set it up. Who else has the voice of a goddess that can convince 5 guards that bananas are in fact electric batons???

Never sleep ryan...never sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

(This coming from me though. Girl with her Slurpees at 11:30pm. Should you really be listening to me? Probably best not to. Hahahaha...I'll crash eventually, we are all waiting for it now.)

One more post dude. One more. You do you.

I'll write Zach's misadventures with Five Guys tomorrow. It's almost 2 AM and I have a huge dude on dude scene to write for Captain Levi too, both fun. But, both will probably long as fuck...

why did you link five guys? Silly. :p

Yeah, sleep might be smart. And if it's 2 am for you, its 2 am for Ryan. Off to bed with everyone now...hahaha. There is always tomorrow :D in which I will still not be getting home till ten pm (midnight for three of you). I'm very sorry.

Oh yeah, and hey guys? Benny and I were chatting about how to do the whole "helper thing" with patients and doctors, cuz there is also nurses. So aside from the whole doctors being assigned thing, any patient in Cell Block A must have two volunteer days a week (ill let you all chose what your patients are stuck with). Theres a cafeteria, garden and library, plus doctors need assistants. And on the days they got no assistants they use nurses :D

For me Nysa got assistant duty with Rufio once a week, and assistant duty with Rupi once a week. Double duty. lol. As for Akila, she volunteers in the library one day a week, and with Rupi the other day. Lucky girl avoids the "Roof-loops".

And naty is in no position for volunteering. haha

I'll be changing my Hiring thread to a notice thread for these kind of in game key points, so it doesn't get lost here. Pretty much to sum up: if you have any characters in Block A, pick two volunteering jobs.

BurningWillows said:
Oh yeah, and hey guys? Benny and I were chatting about how to do the whole "helper thing" with patients and doctors, cuz there is also nurses. So aside from the whole doctors being assigned thing, any patient in Cell Block A must have two volunteer days a week (ill let you all chose what your patients are stuck with). Theres a cafeteria, garden and library, plus doctors need assistants. And on the days they got no assistants they use nurses :D

For me Nysa got assistant duty with Rufio once a week, and assistant duty with Rupi once a week. Double duty. lol. As for Akila, she volunteers in the library one day a week, and with Rupi the other day. Lucky girl avoids the "Roof-loops".

And naty is in no position for volunteering. haha

I'll be changing my Hiring thread to a notice thread for these kind of in game key points, so it doesn't get lost here. Pretty much to sum up: if you have any characters in Block A, pick two volunteering jobs.

I can die happy now.
Everything I wanted has just happened. It's... Ugh... Yes.

Hey Willows, you going to have Nysa return to Roof-Loops (yes, I said it) and Jinx? Or can I fit another post in before she returns?

@Benny...I was actually waiting for you to post once more before she returns...just to give an appropriate amount of time between Nysa leaving and getting everything done and returning. She's on her way back...i promise. Guess we were waiting for each other to post :p

Yessssssssssss
It's like I've been working hard on a superman doodle and finally got it on the fridge for the whole house to see.

Four hours?! Ryan(can I call you Ryan?) You're dedicated AF.

I guess you can call me Ryan lol.. And yeah I guess I am dedicated.. But I'm sleeping now, I'm at my limit, good night!

Ryan is very dedicated AF...he's up this late a lot for rping. And suddenly, the guilt kicks in. Im sorry Ryan...I always keep you up late to write. Forgive me man, I just like writing too much (I keep calling you by your name too...hope you don't mind I outted your true identity. Unmasked the superhero. lol). You should sleep.

Aaaaaaaaand he's gone. damn. Night bud!

@Benny...okay sweet. I can't promise I'll be awake much longer either. Work annhilated me and the slurpee powers are fading. If you want you and Andy can post a bit more and Nysa will swoop in soon (tomorrow morning when I'm awake)

But I will try first to stay up and post back...I'm just making no promises.

@Viktoff...weren't you going to sleep too? Or did i misread?

@AndNich123 Hey Andy! I set you up for that scene we discussed through PMs.

Maybe wait one more round of posts between me and Andy? Nysa has enough reasons already to laugh at Roof-loops lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom