Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Andy! Sounds good. For Rufio though we got to wait a bit for Willows to return, as she is going to be active in Jinx's physical.

Sorry guys. On my way home. Sorry Andy for the wait. If you guys want to keep posting I'll just mega post for Nysa and catch up. I'll be home and writing within the next half hour

I'm going to gather a guess everyone might be in bed now though...its late over on the east coast :/

Actually no. I'm still up and posting. Natalie came to give a behavioral test to Kaige. I did post jinx's response to the two new people entering her cell.

Wide awake and present.
There are a few things I am working on for multiple sections of BMR xP

As for Zach:
I'll be needing to borrow Jakob for a quick scene. That's okay, right Rskde? (he's my favorite human x3)

Andy says it a lot, and I don't say it as often, but... Amazing work we've got here. I am happy to be on board, even if I don't post as much.

You can borrow Jakob once he's done with Teya, I don't know when that is ending so I'll have to get back to you on it, but yeah we can do something.

Well... She kinda missed the opportunity, didn't she?
I guess it's Rp, anything can happen.
Fine, it can happen.

@Rskde: We'll have to call off the Jakob meets ZM1234 event for now.

Hey I'm here! Finally. I gotta say, rskde and AndNich123, I'm loving the shit talk about Rufio and Rupi :p

I'll have a post for Cell Block B soon. Hope you are ready Andy :p

AndNich123 said:
@Vic
I was reading your request. I like the land lord's son idea.

@Andy: Oh yum. Pm'ing~

@Bsnny: But, I shit talk Roof-Loops on a daily basis! I can't help it. He's a very well written jerk!!

@Viktoff That's good! That means I'm doing a good job as a writer in portraying such a hated character.

@Benny
Yay! You’re here. I’m as ready as I’ll ever be. I’m glad you’re liking the trash talking about Rufio. Lol. I gotta say, it’s fun to write. That girl really, REALLY doesn’t like him.

@Vic
I got your pm. I’ll respond as soon as I can.

@BurningWillows Lol noo don't go. You gotta stay.

@AndNich123 Kaige will get what's coming to her eventually, don't you worry :p

@Alex: D= Don't worry, just cuz Andy and I are pm'ing doesn't mean I'm going anywhere.

@Bsnny: An impressive job. Like, I am almost anxious to read Rufio/Zach posts, so well done. It's why I call him Roof-Loops. Coping mechanism.

@Viktoff I really wish I gave him a different name. Rufio and Rupi get confused for me sometimes lol.

@ Benny and Viktoff...never said I was leaving guys, but it feel good to be wanted around :) . Simply didn't think I was needed for the conversation here. Ya'll got it under control, so I shall sit in my little fort and write my little posts and...yeah I got no fort. Such a shame. Got a slurpee though :D

@Benny: Suggestion? Try thinking Roof-Loops when you think Rufio and Ruby when you mean to think Rupi. Worst case scenario? A hilarious mixup makes my day. Best case? It effectively divides the names as I hope it would.

@Alex: My siblings would have destroyed my fort, and drank my slurpee. You lucky gurl. You lucky.

My final comment on the Rp? (Because if I start saying it everyday, it won't have the impact I'd like it too) Our writers are as friendly and as great with words as our characters are interesting and diverse. I really wouldn't ever ask for our recruitment stage to go any differently. This is perfect.

Also a) glad your enjoying yourself Vik, I agree. and b) no one destroys my damn forts or I will bury them!!!! With pillows of course...ahem...yes pillows. The shovel in my backyard is simply decoration :p

Nah I got no fort, but the slurpee is delicious. And almost gone. Sigh.

@Viktoff She's right. Her post was hilarious lol.

@BurningWillows A slurpee at this hour? You crazy gurl.

@AndNich123 Thanks for the post! Working on one now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom