Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Benny thanks for the compliment. I sent you a PM regarding what might be able to happen. And oh yeah, both I and Nysa expect there will be punishment. But Nysa sees how bad the medallion is, and thinks the torture he has in store can't compare to how bad that thing is. Essentially, she's sticking her neck out for the kid to give him a little slack. She may regret it later. Probably will.

@BennyQ
I’ve never painted any place that I’ve stayed at. Helped other people paint, but never did it for where I was living at.

Phone is running slow and it is agitating the living (insert all words) out of me. Technically, it's the low speed data. But, I'll be a little late to reply, if that's cool with Benny/Alex.

@rskde
Okay. Post is up for you, and I’m glad they’re getting along too. Jinx is so easy to trust someone, and she’s so innocent. This place could devour her.

haha, I know...i have the whole day off on the one day everyone else is busy :p

Viktoff went offline it seems, not sure when he'll be able to post :/ And Bloodmoon is trying to work on posts, but she works most days. So idk when either will be online for you.

I'm done with work, but I have a few more things to do before I can reply.

I was thinking king about creating a girl that was 15. That's as young as BMR allows. Does that young bother anyone?

Yes and no. Doesn't bother me in the slightest for you to have a young character, slightly disturbed if someone does anything sexual with her especially an older doctor or something. But that's just my own preference.

Omg.... time to rp!!! *Bounces up and down on bed excitedly* LETS GO!

**Is only just noticing the other 2 pages of ooc**

Both posts are up.

Hah sorry Bloodmoon! Rupi was going to interact with Kyli but she veered off to Natalya. However she or Rufio should be done, if you want any of your characters to receive a visit from one.

Have to work today. 2:30-6:30. Not long hours. I still don't know how much I'll be around today though. Certainly I'll be on later tonight though.

Have fun at work Andy! I hope Rufio and Jinx will get to meet by the end of the day :)

@ BennyQ
I actually do have some fun at work. Way I see it, if I have to be there, why not have fun? I hope they get to meet soon. I'm rather looking forward to that. She's enjoying Natalie right now though. A small ray of light that reminds her of being normal.

That's good to hear! And yes they will and unfortunately that reminder of being normal won't last once Rufio gets his hands on her, literally.

@BennyQ
Rufio is the one that strikes fear in my heart. Rupi intrigues me. I can't wait to see their interactions.

Rufio and Nysa are on their way to Miss Jinx, and Rupi is with Miss Kyli. :D

Yeah I got a normal schedule today (links always in my signature if you wanna know where I am), so ill be on late late tonight.

@ BurningWillows
Oh my. Well Jinx is alone now. Lol. I'm must say I am excited and nervous at the same time. I'm off until later tonight.

Enjoy work!! We shall all get posts in tonight it seems :)

Btw, i don't think I ever announced this but Bloodmoon added a doctor to her repetoire. Head of Science, not a very nice woman. Only 23 too so she's like a kid genius. She won't be around to test the new patients, since that is only needed by a medicinal doctor and a therapist, but she will have run ins with the doctors and the patients to test things, come up with new scientific advantages, etc.

@Everyone

Also, since im realizing how much equipment people need, I'm giving the science department a split sub group, which will be known as the Engineering lab. Simple lab, run by the science department to make all the nefarious tools and tortures and whatnot. We can have it run by NPCs, and its just a simple place to grab the equipment when its ready made, or to drop things off. This leaves more time for the science department to do scientific studies, instead of create lots of dohickeys. lol.

Oh and speaking to Benny, there are too many patients for one doctor or two to handle. Because of this we have decided that the department of medicine and psychoanalysis have their heads of department (Rufio is subbing in for his head) to run orientation tests. Afterwards they assign the proper doctor they think will best match the patient (all doctors/guards/staff are NPC's, unless people are playing them. So assume Rupi has 4-5 doctors under her wing) The only patients the head of department deal with are serious cases in Cell Block C, unless otherwise assigned to another doctor in their department, and high class cases in the facility. Dr. Arellano is not a Head of Department, so while he is giving orientation, he does not get to choose who his patients will be, other than Zach. Zach is a reacurring patient of Dr. Arellano's, so that won't change.

(pssst...since im board of directors and we have no head of medicine yet, I'll just assign medicinal doctors to everyone's patients. If you want Dr. Arellano, ask me. Otherwise you may get an NPC so that Benny is not overrun with all the patients his two doctors need to see. As for Rupi, she is obviously the therapist to many of our characters...once we have more doctors this will definitely help space out the work, but if you don't think she is essential to play against your character we can give YC an NPC therapist, lighten Benny's load a bit)

Send me your thoughts via OOC, I would love discussion or ideas :)

Edited Add-on: I'm thinking one character per RPer to each doctor of Benny's. So example: Zach, Kaige, Naty, and Elijah for Dr. Arellano (maybe Jay although rskde seems more interested in playing staff than the demon so I'll ask him). And then Zach, Jinx, Jay, Nysa and Kyli for Rupi (oh and Naty, but that's Rupi being selfish ;) totally shipping Rupi and Naty guys). Give me feedback everyone!!!

I support the above ideas.

I just think a doctor who plays head games and acts nice is more suiting for Zach. There isn't anything in Dr. Arellano's arsenal that feels active for Zach. It's all physical shit. Zach isn't an interesting physical specimen, he doesn't change shape or break walls or whatever. He's physically no different than a human and I keep coming to the conclusion that Roof-loops would get all the fun he normally would out of Zach with literally anyone else in Block C. But, more of it.

Sincerely, Zach's just in block C as a disciplinary action. His power sucks by comparison to anyone else there. Slap some gloves with super glue onto the guy and BOOM CURED xD

I like the ideas, I'll play my demon when he can actually interact with someone else.

Also @Benny, I feel bad for leaving Jinx to that mean Doctor of yours lol

And finally @AndNich, I posted Natalie talking to Kaige in Cell Block C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom