Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Vic
To be honest, everybody is leaving good posts. I'm in awe and honored to be writing with all of you. What state are you in?

That's entirely true. Frankly, my favorite thing about this rp is actually the setting and what that enables~ Oh, and I live in Maine!

I've always had a fondness for asylum rps. One of my first ones was an asylum setting, and I so wanted this one character another person was rping to interact with mine. We did later on in a different rp. It was exciting. The character was the most sadist man I have ever seen in a rp at the time.

I'm in South Carolina. Born and raised here.

Actually, the Asylum setting gives me the creeper-jeepers and it's almost impossible to be aroused in the setting for me. Lol. It's the sadness, the unrelenting problems that entertain me~

I was born and raised where I am too. I only left the state once!

I like the violent nature of the asylum rps I’ve done.

I've left South Carolina a couple of times.

@AndNich123 Thank you! And yes I did. Just got in, going to catch up on some posts.

@rskde
It's okay. No need to apologize. It's perfectly fine. I know I crash hard like that sometimes.

I'M ALIVE!!!!

Haha, sorry if anyone was waiting on a post. I had friends over last night who didn't leave till 1130 (I'm mountain time by the way...two hours difference from you three. Benny and Bloodmoon are in my time zone too) and I then I crashed and couldn't even keep my eyes open enough.

I'm online for most of the day now, catching up on posts and being around to chat :)

Well right now I'm babysitting, and I do mean babysitting. He's almost four months old. I'll do my reply when he's sleeping. lol.

I'll be on and off most of the day if I'm needed. Painting the house currently.

@rskde

He's not sleeping, but he's a good baby. Post is up.

@BennyQ

Painting huh? I sell paint for a living. What sheen you painting?

@Benny You are needed now!! haha...finally posted for Nysali. She's a clever crafty one..

I hope what she does works for you and Viktoff. It will help when Dr. Arellano catches on to her tricks, because he can definitely use it to his advantage...and it will also help Zach a little, possibly gaining some of his trust. Hopefully. That's at least what I'm going for.

Tell me your thoughts!

@AndNich123 Well I'm not the painter haha. I just help move furniture about while the professionals do it. I did paint my own room once when I was like 18.

@BurningWillows Great post! Though there's a few things Rufio would probably punish her for. I'll have a post up after Viktoff gets a chance to reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom