Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah, sorry Willows! I think though that maybe Andy might have went to sleep as well.

Not a problem...I just got nothing for my characters for the next bit. It's weird. Unusual. I'm not used to free time. hahaha

And yeah probably. They are on the East coast...its way late for them. Not for us though, but I'm sure your starting to get tired too...?

Lol Nysa will only be out one post but she'll be back in it I'm sure.

And a little bit. I got some other stuff to work on so I'll be around for another half-hour maybe. You had a long day. I'm surprised you still kickin' at this hour.

I got no idea how I'm awake to be honest. I blame sugar.

And you were making it sound like it be a few posts or more you two had planned. Which is cool. I can just have Nysa flitting about, which means I just won't post for her till you two are ready. So probably tomorrow night :) And Akila is waiting on Elijah and Naty isnt needed...huh. I get a break. lol. I can go see what sunshine looks like again XD

Add-on, tomorrow night will be the earliest I can post anyways because I have the morning free and then work till 930pm again, so chances are you and Andy will finish up while I'm at work.

Most definitely you should enjoy a short break. You've done so much GMing and labouring to make this group RP possible so enjoy the sunshine :)

I'll see you tomorrow eh? Goodnight!

Actually no. I'm still awake. Thanks for the set up Benny. Jinx added insult to injury. She just doesn't know when to stop. It's cute though. Even in disobeying, she still maintains a certain innocence. Right now she could run, but no. She's wanting to be good girl, but men shouldn't women naked they're not married to.

Lol nice Andy! Thanks for the post. I'll put one up then off to bed myself.

BurningWillows said:
Aaaaaaaaand he's gone. damn. Night bud!

@Benny...okay sweet. I can't promise I'll be awake much longer either. Work annhilated me and the slurpee powers are fading. If you want you and Andy can post a bit more and Nysa will swoop in soon (tomorrow morning when I'm awake)

But I will try first to stay up and post back...I'm just making no promises.

@Viktoff...weren't you going to sleep too? Or did i misread?

Oh no!
They're onto me
Save yourselves!

F-ra_m.gif

Okay guys. I probably won’t be posting again until tonight. I’ve posted to cell blocks B and C. Two very different scenes going on there. Rufio is going to find a very relaxed Kaige when he goes back. Lol. A relaxed and satisfied one I’m sure. If you have questions or anything you want to ask in PM, you can. I may be able to respond. I’ve got to go to work for a little bit, but hey. We all know you can text at work. Right? Lol. I just wanted to scream at Jinx though. NO! Don’t listen. Don’t believe him. You’ve got him. You could kill him, but alas. That is metagaming, and I won’t do that. Just because I know something doesn’t mean she does. I did mention the rp to another one of my partners. He can play sadistic pretty well, but I haven’t heard back. I don’t think he has the time, but it was worth a shot. Another one of my partners was considering the rp, but he doesn’t do group rps. Oh how I wish he would have joined.

Tell him this group rp is fun. :D And that some of us (two that I know for sure, and one of them is me) have never done group rps and its going pretty well. He can join the fun if he likes, whenever he wishes too. The more the merrier.

Mine? More than two users roleplaying together with a plot, setting, etc. using single or multiple characters. Is that...is that not it?

By that definition, my first rp experience was 4 lines minimum group rp (it was frowned upon to be under 8. Site rules decided under 4 was spam...)
And each rp experience after that,for like a year and a half had been nothing but group roleplay.

So I don't make the list~

That's alright, you can make the "people who have written in group RPs" list. See? Two lists. Everyone wins.

I'm about to head off to work in half an hour. Won't be back till 10pm (midnight for some of ya'll). Good news, none of my characters are needed atm, so no one is stuck waiting for me :D ...hopefully when I get back though I can bring Nysa around. Or perhaps there will be a post for Miss Akila.

I have red on a total of five sites, counting this one. This is by far the best one. The other sites were group rp sites and one on one rps too.

My first roleplaying site was a half-assed forum slapped onto a Yugioh card maker. (Affectionately called YCM.) It didn't host 1x1 roleplay, to my knowledge. Of course, the pm system was just the balls and its the place I lost my E-rp virginity. At like... Fourteen? Fifteen? Ah. Can't remember.

I should totally-maybe- definitely-might- have posted by the time you leave work~

AndNich123 said:
Vic, I didn't forget about your pm. I'll message you tonight.

That spooked the shit out of me...
I was JUST thinking about that...
But, awesome x3

I rped on The Sims site. For. There I went to Yuki, Zetaboards, and role play gateway, I think. I ended up here.

Zeta boards is free forum hosting service~
So which Zetaboard? Silly head~

@Alex: I forgot to add in our PM:
Goodluck at work. Thank you for being so stubborn about my writing. I really do lack a good portion of esteem. I hope you have an easier day than usual since I know your co-workers bog you down with all that negativity.

Two Zetaboards forums. O e was Bridgeport. The other was an academy for supernaturals. Lol. It's actually where I rped Jinx first at. It was called Angerwood. It started at The Sims, but they shut up down. So we moved to Yuki and picked up some new players. We then went to Zeta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom