Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Viktoff... thanks :) I shall try to keep positive. I'm with just my manager today and she's a doll, so I shouldn't be too bogged down. And you do lack some esteem, but we are here to help pick it up a bit. You just got to believe in your writing a little more.

Bye guys!

Good afternoon guys and gals.

I'll be posting in a bit here. Willows, I think you can have Nysa return in your next post. And Andy, Jinx just missed a chance to do a great public service by letting Rufio go :p

I don't listen to music all the time, sometimes I listen to the Eden Project but that's about it, what about you, Alex? What's your playlist?

I do. Certain songs make me think of certain rps. I have a song that comes to mind with the Natalie and Kaige scene. True Colors. It’s actually what Natalie is getting to see. Kaige’s true colors. Well in time she will.

Really never? Huh.

Um k...sorry my brain isn't here today. I'm having a...rough...day...

Uhhhh...ok. Nysali's would be Gives You Hell by All american Rejects. So her.

Naty's is hands down Big Bad Wolf by In This Moment.

And Akila's? Honestly I don't have on to reflect her just yet but everytime I'm writing for her I seem to be listening to Countdown

Yeah my music varies widely :D

I'm all freed up from my other roleplays now. ET has my full attention for the next few hours.

@BurningWillows Whenever you're free, you can have Nysa return.

@Benny Hey, I am honestly trying...but please bear with me. My writing seems terribly off today and I haven't gotten more than a few words written down. Feel free for you and Andy to continue RPing. I'll get a handle on myself eventually, and work out a post. Promise

@BurningWillows No worries! You take an off-day and rest. I'll play with Andy for now.

@Benny. Thank you. Feel free to finish up the physical if you two like. I don't want to make you guys wait while I go through this. Nysa should be along at some point, even if its when the whole things wrapping up. Once I get a hold of my nerves, I'll try to focus on a post.

@Andy Thanks for the concern. I'm...okay-ish. Just an anxiety attack, making me doubt my writing. I can write here but when I try for my characters I'm choking up. Don't worry about it though. I'll get it under control. This doesn't happen often.

@BurningWillows Come back to us soon, we miss you! Hope you feel okay as soon as possible too. We'll wait and be patient. I guess its good Nysa didn't see Jinx kicking Rufio's ass hah.

I posted. It's... Amazing.
Thank you, Alex. I wouldn't get to write something like that if you didn't put this group rp together or have such an awesome character or funny ideas. It was quite satisfying to write.

Thank you everyone for the kind words. They help.

And I finally got a post in. Writing was much better this morning. I had an idea for Nysa, she made it pretty obvious her plans in the post but I message Andy too. @Benny if you have any questions or concerns about it can ou PM me?

Hey everyone, Updated the once Hiring Thread, to now be all notices from the Board Of Directors. Link is below. If you all would so kindly subscribe to the thread, I only put notices there when they pertain to the RP and are essential to know. Thanks.

Oh and @Benny, we need to solidify who Rupi and Rufio are seeing, I can't remember if we did that.

Link

We did, I think. Though since they are doctors of different fields, I think its possible they could have overlapping responsibilities with the same patient. New patients need to be interviewed by both, for a physical by Rufio and a psych evaluation by Rupi.

Patients under Dr. Rufio Arellano - Magan "Jinx" Bellentyne, Kyli Grey. Current helper: Nysali Danallis

Patients under Dr. Rupinder Vera - Natalya Silvka. Current helper: Akila Kassis. Also, being a Head of a Department, she has access to all Block C patients as well.

Working on a post soon! Yours was great, Willows :)

Oh Rupi has Nysa too! Because she is considered a "Special case". Nysa's the only siren they have. And Naty is being shared with Rufio too if I recall. So to make it easy

Rufio:
-Jinx
-Kaige
-Naty
-Kyli
-Zach

Rupi:
-Naty
-Nysa
-Jay
-Teya
-Zach

Oh and thank you for the compliment :)

And I've decided Nysa takes one helper shift with Rufio, and one helper shift with Rupi. Akila has a helper shift with Rupi, and then a shift in the libraries. Anyone else have a character in Block A?

BurningWillows said:
Oh Rupi has Nysa too! Because she is considered a "Special case". Nysa's the only siren they have. And Naty is being shared with Rufio too if I recall. So to make it easy

Rufio:
-Jinx
-Kaige
-Naty
-Kyli
-Zach

Rupi:
-Naty
-Nysa
-Jay
-Teya

Oh and thank you for the compliment :)

And I've decided Nysa takes one helper shift with Rufio, and one helper shift with Rupi. Akila has a helper shift with Rupi, and then a shift in the libraries. Anyone else have a character in Block A?

That list saddens me~

Zach's theme is always Levitate by Hollywood undead. Incase anyone was wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom