Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Vik Nice song. I know the one.

And why does it sadden you? Cuz Zach is on RoofLoops list? Or because he's not on Rupis?? I can put him there, I just don't want to over work Benny's two characters.

Speaking of which I may MAY make a doctor character, just until we got others. Cuz it can't be left all on Benny. And Funer is Head of Staff, and Bloodmoon's doctor just came in. But I am also making a nurse for Rupi as an assistant, and blood donor. A key role to make Natalya crazy jealous XD. Does anyone specifically want a doctor?? I've juggled six characters before, i can do it. I just need to know. (Guys I got like...12 characters now split into three RPs. Writing for more is a breeze :p...i just dont want to make one and then not utilize them)

Looking back? I probably should have wrote a doctor first.
I'm bad at juggling two characters.

Also: Thanks for props on the song. The lyrics are like a glove when Zach is on my mind.

@Viktoff Fixed the issue. Zach's on Rupi's list now. Sheesh thats a lot of names. Maybe I will add a doctor. I'm thinking therapist. Therapist would be fun.

Or head of medicine. Idk

@Benny help me out here, which will help you???

Who said I needed help in the first place? :p

Haha well we already go Block A patient's playing a nursing role so another doctor or head of a department would help.

Will Rupi and Rufio survive with only a helper one day a week? (in this case Rupi has two a week, one day with akila, another with nysa)

Seriously I can bring in a nurse character. Very little active role, mostly meant to just drive Naty nuts. But I'm really leaning towards a therapist. I'm already the BOD. I don't want another Head position. I'll make a character Rupi can boss around. And take some of her work load, since right now she's seeing, like everyone.

Would that be okay?

I can help with BoD stuff, being an accountant myself I have a good grasp of the business side of things.

Well you can play a nurse/therapist then if you think it'll help develop the Naty and Rupi angle. My characters don't really need helpers. Rufio takes them cause he likes to tease and torture them, while Rupi is just like "rules are rules"

Viktoff Samson said:
No need to put Zach on both. He can stay on Roofloops list.

Your on her list. Done. Can't change it now :p Too lazy.

@Benny Well if your 100% sure you don't want any help in the doctor department, then I'll just go with a nurse who works under the psychoanalysis department. Meaning she's still in Rupi's control, but she can't do doctor stuff. She can assist and take orders. No appointments for that little lady.

@Willows The nurse is fine with me! She does the paperwork and makes the routine visits after Rupi does the initial case work with each patient.

Awesome! We back at it again.

I just hope Bloodmoon can get free of her busy schedule too for a time to join in.

Yeah...I don't know what to say about that one. I've messaged her, but I don't always get messages back and she's usually not sure when her free time will be :/ Sorry guys, we'll just have to wait and see. :/

Hey. I posted back for Nysa :) I'm not sure what's going to happen, so I pretty much left it entirely in Andy's hands. But this can either go with Nysa getting handsy with the beautiful witch, or Arellano getting what he wants.

How do you know Nysa getting handsy isn't what Rufio wants? :p But you gals just love driving him (and me) crazy hahaha.

Well he seems to not want her near Jinx, so idk hahaha. But I was thinking Jinx can keep Rufio stuck to the wall and he gets a good front row seat to the show, as Nysa steals his thunder and plays with the virgin girl. And Andy...like I said in PMs, Nysa thinks she's doing Jinx a favor by doing this, and she may get out of hand. When I say out of hand, I'm saying the sex addict in her might take full control, and she's using her powers now so if she can get Jinx in the palm of her hand she might very well steal her virginity. I don't want to do that to your character unless you give me the green light, so tell me whats the farthest Nysa can go before I need to reign the girl in.

and @ Benny, I'm expecting Nysa's going to get punished severely for this. I'm kinda hoping for it. I like the power struggle between the two. The patient who refuses to break, and the doctor who has never failed. I want to see that scene we talked about, with him taking advantage of her then torturing her with that device. Bring on the suffering!! lol

Okay guys. One of my partners that I’ve talked to about this rp sent me this message about the characters he had thought about creating for the rp.

“I was considering a doctor and his assistant. They’d work as a pair. Focus more on the horror side of things. One who is here for the science, but comes to appreciate the….perks of the job after awhile. SO he’d be doing experiments, trying to properly suss out how to replicate things, but he’d do them in rather brutal an inhumane way. After a while, he’d just come to terms with the fact that he could simply rape any of his subjects without repercussions and start to indulge more.”

So? What do you guys think?

Add on:
Bring on the suffering? Be careful what you wish for. You just might….ah hell. You WILL get it.

Yes.

Yes yes yes.

Bring him in. Sounds great. He can be in Department X (department that is for doctors doing various experiments, not pegged down to one singluar phD) or Department of Science. Both have Heads running them already, but we got not doctors within the departments, so that be great.

YAY NEW PEOPLE

I forwarded your comments to him Alex. He and I talk on Skype. By the way, if anybody wants to add me on their Skype, my ID is the same as my user name here. I do have YIM, BUT I can only use it on my laptop. I can use Skype on my cell too.

I should have read all this before I posted. Sorry guys. So Rufio is punishing Nysa a little now but she can still have her fun while Rufio watches, not pinned to the wall (does it make a difference?). After, he and Nysa are going to have a private...check up together.

Hope you guys enjoy the post!

EDIT: Do you guys want me to edit my post to accommodate anything? I essentially did what you guys described, except for getting him pinned to the wall by Jinx.

I already posted so no worries. I like this way as much as the next. I don't know why im so eager for Nysa to abuse this poor girl's will power, but i am. haha

And yay, hopefully he joins. This excites me sooooo much. YAY

also, i might get skype, just to add you. Cuz PMing here is slow. I do have it, i just gotta download it to my computer. :)

I made a quick post, moving Rufio and Nysa back inside. The pair of them can have some fun with each other. Give me a good show, ladies hahaha. Actually I'm gonna be bored since he can't participate. This is like reverse-torture for Rufio.

haahaha reverse torture. Beautiful. I don't feel sorry for Rufio though. And hey, you can always sneak in a post here and there of him being pervy and watching XD

BurningWillows said:
haahaha reverse torture. Beautiful. I don't feel sorry for Rufio though. And hey, you can always sneak in a post here and there of him being pervy and watching XD

No one feels sorry for him haha. But maybe I'll have him "coach" Nysa. That would probably piss her off and let him get a few points in for himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom