Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

"Our names?" I stop staring, realizing that I'm being asked a question. Actually being talked to catches me off guard. Not very many people want to talk to me while Kat's around, I've noticed.

"That's Kat... and I'm uh, Charles." I say, forgetting my own name for a second. It feels different on my lips, no longer carrying the same weight it did since the last time I had to introduce myself.

"And erm... what was that about costing extra?" I notice a sign I hadn't noticed before, saying commissions start at $50. I feel around for my wallet, but I remember leaving it at home because of the absence of pockets on my costume... but even if I did have it with me I'm flat broke anyway. Kat's not gonna be happy... But I realize this might be a blessing in disguise. Once everyone hears that there won't be a drawing anymore maybe this crowd will disperse...

I walk over to Kat. She's so excited and bubbly... I remember how much she likes being drawn. I hate to be the one to break it to her, but there's no way I can pay for a $50 drawing. I notice she's already got something picked out... Something... fuzzy? Doesn't seem much like Kat's style, and it looks way too small for her anyway.

"Kat..." I call out to her. I've seen her mood change in an instant, and I'm hesitant to upset her. "He wants money to draw us... And I forgot my wallet at home..."

"oh no worries babbyy..." I drawl as i step back to the artists booth, coming now behind the display table where he sits, and now turns in his swivel chair towards me. I lean over again down to him, this sallow liitle mann and his pencils and booby-drawings and hold the dress, on its hanger, up in front of him.

"...he won't charge anything to draw me in thiss, will he?" i purrrr

i look at the little man in his chair, his eyes wide, jaw quivering. He swallows dryly...

Whoa. Suddenly this woman - Kat, he said her name was - picks a dress from the rack and starts to walk towards me, behind my display table and holds the outfit out in front of her.

"H-hey, you're n-not allowed back h-" I choke out.

"...he won't charge anything to draw me in thiss, will he?"

Oh my god she's leaned over and her boobs are so close to me. She's holding a red dress out towards me and her eyes are sparkling a mischievous green glint. My face is red, my hands sweaty, and my lips go dry. It's hard to even look her in the eyes.

S-say something you idiot!

I wanted to overcharge her, but it's like my mouth has a mind of its own.

"Uh... w-well, I... I guess I c-can go for $20..." I say, swallowing loudly.

Damn it! So much for charging her extra...

"Twenty Dollllars??" I purr, feeling the effectt i'm having not just on this little arty man or the small crowd gathered watchin us but also feeeling the effect i'm having on charlie...he likes this. he likes watching me get my way

cuz im gonna get my way

"Twenty dollars is so much," I continue, tasting the honey in my voice watching it wrap around this poor guys mind and his eyes fight to stay up here at my face. i bat my eyelashes and look away for a moment, giving him the chance to glance down at what he wantss to seee. then i look back at him

"Twenty dollars is a lot," i coo, with the sweetest smile, "especially when alll these nice people are definitely going to want to buy copies, hmmmm?"

i want it for free

"B-but... um..." I stammer, unable to speak clearly with her so close to me. My head feels foggy... She's making me feel so small b-but I can't just give this to her for free...

"th-the thing is... I..."

She's so close god her tits are huge this woman is so beautiful this is making things so hard

"...um... I c-can't go lower than... ten bucks..."

With every word Kat has this guy wrapped more and more around her finger. She leans over and arches her back, simultaneously showing off her deep, heaving cleavage and the broad curve of her feminine hips. God, it never ceases to amaze me the way her trim waist explodes into those thick, powerful thighs. She's laying the charm on thick, and I can see this guy sweat and squirm and stare as he tries to resist her. Watching her bend him to her will... it's scary how easily she does it.

"Twenty dollars is a lot... especially when alll these nice people are definitely going to want to buy copies, hmmmm?"
Even through the growing murmur of the crowd, I hear her as well as if I was standing next to her. How can that be? She's like 10 feet away and isn't even facing me.

"Did, you hear that? He's gonna sell copies!" I hear one person say.

"What? I want one! Do it Josh!" Another calls,

"Yeah, draw her!"

A few more people voice their opinion, all of them with that strange, frantic tone of voice. With barely any effort, Kat has brought the testosterone of every male within 50 feet to a rolling boil. They're getting antsy, and I'm pretty sure there's going to be a riot if Josh doesn't deliver soon. That was the plan all along though, I realize. She knows exactly how powerful her feminine charms have become, and there's no stopping her now.

A shiver of fear and - though I hate to admit it - arousal runs down my spine. I see Josh mumble something into her cleavage that I don't hear, and though I can't see her face I can almost feel her smirk grow wider.

Sooner or later, Kat always gets what she wants.

"Hear thatttt?" I purrr, "your fans have spoken..."

I'm pumping out pheromones and tho haha its not like they work like they work on charlieee but ooo i'm sure they can't hurt

little man is collapsing crumbling i can feel it Kat wants her wayyy

Suddenly I feel all this pressure, this intense pressure to give in, to give her what she wants.

She's smiling that sexy smile that's nngh just melting me and her breasts are so big and pushed right out and god how could i possibly make this woman pay for anythinggggg

"Uh... w-well, I guess I can do it f-for free... j-just this once..." I say, my face red with embarrassment.

God she's so pretty.... I can't deny that beautiful girls with big tits are my weakness...

"Just uh, c-come over here and take a seat," I say, standing up and grabbing two folding chairs behind my booth. I unfold them and set them up so that the growing number of people behind can see them as they sit for the drawing. "...y'know, whenever you're ready..."

"Oh, but first I have to change!!" I exclaim, giggling as girlishly as I cann and bouncing in my little victtory haha.. "And you too, hunny," I say to charlie, as I direct him - one hand betweeen his thin shoulders - towrds the little temporary changing booths they have in the next area over, where i got the new costumes. They sell these costumes i guess they won't mind if i borrow them, and use their changing rooms, will they nahh

with the eyes of the wholle crowd on my butt as i push charlie into his changing booth, i slide through the curtain into the one next to it,

ooo good they have a mirror!

Authors note: Hey guys, check out the awesome new art on page 67!

What? She wants me to change too? She shoves a pile of clothes in my hand and guides me to the changing room, giving me a little pat on the butt as she leaves me to myself. I lock eyes with my reflection where I see my own hesitation and embarrassment cloud my face. I already have a costume... isn't that enough for her?

I sigh in resignation, deciding for now at least to do what she wants. I take a look at the pile she's given me: a pair of baggy red overalls, a dorky yellow and blue polka-dot bow tie, some yellow gloves, and... bunny ears? Looks like there's even a nose here that goes with it as well. What kinda look is she going for here exactly?

I strip down to my tidy-whities, peeling off the spandex bodysuit and that damned rubber codpiece. I'm thankful to be rid of them, but knowing Kat she's probably got something just as torturous in mind for me. I put the overalls on first, being the most normal thing in the pile. They're baggy on me, but then again, most clothes are for me lately and I've started to get used to the feeling. I slip on the gloves and tie the bow tie around my neck, feeling more and more ridiculous as I do. The nose makes me feel even more silly, and the ears complete the look, cementing my embarrassment.

I look in the mirror. At least it doesn't look like i'm naked anymore, but I still see someone incredibly silly looking back at me. The overalls are even baggier around the legs than I thought, and these stupid ears and this nose make me look like a fool. No self-respecting man should have to put up with this. I open the curtain and step back outside, ready to give her a piece of my mind. Looks like she's not done changing quite yet though, so I have to sit here and stew in my shame while these people snicker at me.

As the guy comes out of the changing room, I'm more than a little shocked to see what he's wearing. It's a... rabbit costume? It looks pretty silly, which elicits a bit of chuckling from the onlookers that have gathered. You know... it kinda looks like the outfit for Roger Rabbit.

I wonder why his girlfriend would want him to dress up like that. Unless...

All our eyes are now glued to Kat's changing room, waiting, watching. I see one feminine leg push its way out of the curtain, bright red cloth draped over it. Then, suddenly, the entire curtain moves, pulls back, and...

Oh. My. God.

4UKG46r.jpg

my lovelyy readers i'm sorrry i have to leave u but i'm off for a week into the sun. please miss me when i'm gone and i'll be back as jessica kitty for u before u know itt xoxoxoxxooxo

Jessica Rabbit... Nngh God... Why did it have to be Jessica Rabbit? She doesn't know, right? There's no way she could possibly know...

Growing up, Jessica Rabbit was cause of many awkward teenage erections in my life. Eventually I kinda grew out of the phase when I started to date, but I'd be lying if I said she wasn't still in the back of my mind. Every once in a while though I would still think about her, her outrageous curves shaping the definition of femininity in my young mind.

And then here was Kat, in real flesh and blood, making her look like a prepubescent girl.

At the sight of her the crowd starts to hoot and holler. She gives them little more than a passing glance, keeping her intense green gaze locked on me with each sauntering step. One eye is hidden behind her reddish-brown locks, but even still I'm unable to meet her piercing gaze. My eyes roam her body instead, taking in how magnificently her dress adheres to her every curve. I feel myself start to salivate. The cleavage she is showing is absolutely insane, and the amount of breast flesh on display is bordering on obscene. Her gorgeous mane of rich Mahogany tumbles effortlessly over the her shoulders and tickles her bare collarbones. Though Kat's hair isn't quite as long as Jessica's, I realize that I find Kat's natural shade to be far more beautiful than Jessica's fiery copper.

And that's when I realized. If she's Jessica... then these goofy overalls and ridiculous bunny ears made me Roger. And if I'm Roger, that meant that she and I are... oh god, that makes her... I don't even want to think that word.

My wife.

A chill ran down my spine at the idea of being married to Kat. Even just pretending made me uneasy, I knew how she got about those kind of things. Though as I watched her draw closer, her breasts jiggling heavily with each deliberate step, a rogue thought popped into my head. It had a soft voice, but it was one that i was hearing more and more frequently as of late.

Maybe that wouldn't be so bad. It said, That actually sounds... maybe kinda nice.

Ooooo I can feel it, I can feel so many things so many eyes

The stares of all these people, as I step outt from behind the curtain, the attention of all these masses. The stares from this artist guy, mouth gapin and pencill haha dropping from his hand. HIs stare, rho, Charlie's stare - that's the one that focuses me

But even his stare is not what does it, what inflames me and omigod makes me feel suddenly ten feet tall as I take my first long, slow, sultry steps out, heel over heel, click-click-click against the cement floor. Its what i feel inside him, bubbling up, taking him over. It's what I see, it's what I can almost touch

I'm his fantasy girl

I know it, immediately, as soon as his gaze hits my body. It flits up to my eyes but can't stayy there. His eyes goggle, he can't believe it.

I'm it. I'm his ultimate woman. I'm everything he's ever wanted.

"Soooo, big boy...." I purr, in a husky drawl, as I ooze towards him and struggle to keep from giggling, seeing him in his silly outfit, "ready for your close up?" Bending down at the waist when I reach him, I cup his chin in one hand and smile, dazzling him into submission

OOoooo i love being a girl

"Ready for your close up?"

'God yes,' I think, staring into her deep cleavage before realizing, 'Oh... she means with Josh.'

I don't say anything back, how can I? Her hand delicately caresses my jaw, sending shivers of arousal throughout my body. How can such a soft, innocent feeling be so powerfully arousing? I close my eyes and nuzzle into her hand, eliciting a giggle from her. I finally make eye contact and... God, I can barely believe my eyes. She's redone her makeup, her heavily lidded gaze done up with a purple eyeshadow. Her plump lips are upturned, showing me that small knowing smile that just... nngh... just drives me crazy. She's applied a fresh coat of lipstick, the same deep, seductive red as her dress, and the effect is... just wow.

It's like I'm looking at a different person. Her body is still just as insane, still exuding the same powerful sexuality with every confident step she takes, but instead of being raw and untamed she's focused it, channeled it into something more. Gone is the ditzy, tittering girl pretending to be Barbie. This is a woman at the height of her sexuality, and she knows exactly what this body of hers can do.

She takes my hand, encompasing it completely in her larger one and starts to lead me. I obediently follow, having a front row seat to the incredible sway of her massive behind. It never ceases to amaze me how such a slim, tiny waist explodes into such wide, fertile hips. A slit runs from her hip to the bottom hem of her dress, exposing only a sliver of plump, creamy thigh. It's awkward to walk with such a giant erection, and every stride of her mile long legs covers the same ground as about three of mine. I manage to keep up though. Thankfully we don't have to walk far, only back over to Joshua's booth where he's sitting with the same open-mouth stare as half of our crowd of onlookers.

Kat says nothing, coming to a stop only a few feet in front of him and lets him drink her in. She sexily cocks her hip, and I hear a sharp wolf whistle ring out from the crowd. Her smile grows wider, exposing her gleaming, perfectly-white teeth as she waits patiently for him to pick his jaw up off the floor.

Last edited:
I'm speechless. Utterly speechless. My god, what a transformation. I mean, she was sexy before, but now....

Every contour, every curve and twist of her body is exemplifying the female form in its prime state. Her breasts, they're massive. So much cleavage... her lips, so ruby red. Her waist almost looks wasp thin in that dress. I mean, my god. I don't think I've ever been attracted to a woman as much as I'm attracted to this woman right now. In fact, I'm pretty sure no other woman is ever going to compare to Kat in this outfit, right here, right now.

I simply sit down at my chair and motion over to the two folding chairs behind my booth. I watch, mesmerized, as Kat leads Charlie and they each sit down in the chairs. I'm kicking myself for making her sit on such an uncomfortable metal chair but how was I suppsoed to know I'd be seeing a goddess today??

I take a deep breath. Take it easy, Josh. It's just a girl... and I've done plenty of figure drawings before.

I pick up my pencil again, flipping to a blank page in my sketchbook. I swallow audibly, finally finding my voice.

"O-okay, I'm gonna start drawing now. Just uh, c-choose a pose you'll be comfortable holding for a few minutes, and I'll do my best to... to draw you."

all this attention on me, all these awkward boys clumsily gawkingg and stuttering, i'm doingg everything i can to keep from giggling- Jessica doesn't giggle

Jessica purrrrrrs. Jessica oozes and struts. Jessica swells and seduces and gets them all to love her.

that's right, Jessica is confident. Jessica gets what she wants with this and these, by knowing what men want and using it against them. sometimes i need to keep Jessica quiet, in the room in the back of my head, but today she's been outside all dressed up an she's been telling me all day really it wouldn't be so badd if i-

No, hun, that's right. You just let me take the wheel for a little while.

"C'mere, big boy," I purr with an inviting smile, feeling her recede, finally, recede for me and reaching out one elegantly gloved hand to him, where he anxiously sits in the folding chair aside mine, "Come sit with Jessica Kitty."

He stands, Charles stands, not hesitating to take my direction. Boys are obedient, I find, when they have an erection like this. The thought stirs my blood, my heart flutters as I feel the want. But, I put it aside for now, even as I register that warmth again, the swelling in my breasts as I watch Charles, a bag of nerves, hesitantly step towards me as I shift my hips for him and recross my legs...

"Come sit in my lap..."

"Y-your lap?"

With a smile she gives a soft nod, pointing one perfectly manicured finger into her exposed thigh. As I approach I take stock of her long, smooth legs, and realize their majesty.

Her knees almost come up to my hips, and with the added thickness of her thighs her lap was just a bit too high for me to sit down on. Realizing I wasn't going to get any help, I put my butt against her thigh and have to hop backwards to get up there, a move which simultaneously mortifies me and delights her. I'm rewarded almost instantly as she wraps her arms around me and pulls me closer. She smushes my body into her soft chest, and I feel her warmth seep into my bones. I inhale deeply, taking a big whiff of her wonderful perfume. That, I noticed, had changed as well.

It feels like a lifetime since the last time I looked at her eye to eye. Even sitting in her lap, propped up like this by her soft thighs I don't come up all the way, still having to look slightly up into her gorgeous green emeralds. It makes me feel so small. God she's big... and in comparison I'm... I'm nothing.

She takes my hand and directs it to the curve of her thick hip. I give the abundant flesh underneath my fingers a nervous squeeze, and I swear I hear her purr. My erection throbs, responding to her amazing body, but thankfully my baggy overalls are able to downplay my turgid member

"So, um... Like this?" I ask nervously. Her smile grows the tiniest bit larger and she pulls me even closer.

"You're doing fine, sugar," I purr, as my body tingles with him, with him so close, sitting on my lap. Oh, I can feel it sense it in there under that and I want it, I want him, but not yet. I'm strong, I can wait. I can wait, but he's mine. Right now, he's mine. She is back in the room, so are the others. It's me now, me. Me with him on my lap. I know that they all want it to be them, I know it.

But right now he's mine.

"You just sit right on mama's lap and relax," I whisper into his ear, using her giggle and the other one's mommy-voice just to irritate them, from where they watch. It does work, it does...I feel him shiver and wilt, his eyes flutter. Oh, Charles... It's so easy it makes me laugh, in my own voice now - sultry, deeper - and I toss my hair over my right shoulder and face the pale, skinny man with the pencil and paper.

"Will this work?" I ask with a confident gleam, smiling as I hold him and picture what we look like in the artist's eyes...

"Uh, y-yeah," I stammer.

Oh my God. Look at how small he looks next to her. He's... he's sitting in her lap.

Oh Jesus, this is stirring certain feelings in me that are unprofessional, I know. I need to just focus on the, uh, artistic merit of this situation. But I'd be lying to myself if I said I wasn't getting turned on by this display.

I focus on the girl, first. Kat, right? Immediately my eyes go to her chest, her cleavage. I can barely keep from outright staring at her big, big breasts. She’s so tall, and they look big on her. They're so close to her boyfriend's head, and God they're...huge. As big as his head, for sure, if not bigger. Just imagine if they were even...oh my god..

In fact, as I'm drawing, I can't help it. I start to sketch her out, enhancing her already outlandish features to cartoonish levels. Her breasts, her ass... making it all bigger. Making HER bigger. I mean, she’s supposed to be Jessica Rabbit,who’s tall and, uh, really curvy. So it’s...okay, right? But it’s like I’m drawing my own fantasy here, and I can’t help myself from embellishing it. In fact, seeing Charlie so little there, sitting on her lap, god help me, I find myself drawing him even smaller. On her lap like a child.

Jesus I shouldn't be doing this... everyone will see...but I can't help it...

I shift nervously in her lap, feeling so small with Kat's arms wrapped around me. It feels kinda nice... but it's embarrassing! Just being held like this... I squirm again wanting to be done, but Kat's hold on me grows tighter. She shushes me, calming me by gently caressing my back. I stop my struggling but my anxiety remains.

Is he almost done?

He's staring, watching us, no doubt in awe of Kat and her overpowering femininity. I do see him look at me too though, oddly enough. I was almost expecting to be an afterthought.

I gasp, feeling her hand brush my erection through my overalls. Clenching my teeth, I feel my cock swell another fat inch. I try to ignore the feeling of her big, warm breast smushing against my arm. God, does she have to do this here, in front of all these people? I really hope these overalls are as baggy as they look, but I don't know if even clown pants could hide this giant hard on.

Oh man, please hurry. I don't know how much more of this I can take...

"Shhhh, relaxxxx..." I purr, intimately enough to be a whisper to him but husky enough in voice to send a shiver through the crowd. It makes me smile, being a woman, being able to dominate attention like this. Just my hand, on his body...it's almost too much for him. I use it to caress him, to calm him, to control him.

"He's almost done," I assure him, I assure Charlie, as I start to pull him a touch closer, "you just be patient...you just sit on my lap and enjoy yourself..."

I know him, I know what he likes, and seeing him sitting there, on my thighs I can't help it I feel the swelling warmth in my breasts again. I bounce him a little haha, a little on my lap with my thick muscular legs. Oh, yes I know what he likes and seeing him there with his head looking smaller than my boob I can't help it I can't help but picture doing the things he likes with him. Oh I want to see the picture this person is drawing but I want to see other things too and ahhh so soooon...

Again I bounce Charlie on my lap, bounce him like a little child and coo to him as I smile, seeing the artist put his pencil down and - looking anxious, sweaty, nervous - turn the picture our way...

"Oh myyyyy...."

I swallow nervously, having just finished the picture. I know I have to show it to them, I can't hold this off any longer...

Slowly, I turn the drawing over, holding it up so Kat and her boyfriend can see it.

"H-how's this?"

I smile. I smile and I smile and I smile, feeling Charles recoil and shudder in my arms, on my lap as he sees the picture and realizes what the artist has drawn. He's shaking he's shocked and he's not saying a word.

"C'mon, baby," I ask, keeping myself from laughing, "how do you like it?"

Back
Top Bottom