Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

rKQnu2o.jpg

'Oh God, this artist... what has he done?'

Sitting here, feeling her bounce me on her thigh like a child as I gape at what he's drawn. It's humiliating, demeaning how he's drawn me. I'm the size of a toddler, an infant even! And still wearing my ridiculous costume. And Kat... he's drawn her bigger than ever, her breasts even more outrageously huge and full. A single hand covers my entire, shrunken head. I try not to think how easy it would be for her to pull me between her breasts, nestling deep into the warmth of her abundant bosom, but as I squirm and whine and writhe against her it's all I can think about. Even now, as I sit here on her lap her boobs swallow my arm whole with room to spare. How easy would it be for her for her when she gets even bigger? How easy would it be for her once I get that small?

I take it all in, my eyes tracing the way her boobs overflow and bulge over her generous neckline. God, they're bigger than her head, so wide and full that they obscure her softly muscled arms. I can just barely make out her tiny waist before it explodes outward into her lusciously thick hips and thighs. Her legs were longer too, and I doubted the little me in the picture would even come up to the tops of her flawless calves. It was the kind of body that could only be drawn, too impossibly curvaceous to be real. The kind that only exists in my deepest and darkest of desires. The body of a true goddess.

I close my eyes as tight as I can, wanting to forget it all. It's futile though, the damage already done. The image is burned into my memory, forever taking it's place in the darkest recesses of my mind. I begin to fantasize, thinking about what it would be like to be that small, that vulnerable. I'd be so helpless, so dependent on Kat for even the most mundane of things. She would have to take care of me... Would she even bother? How could I possibly expect such an exquisite creature, the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, to stay with me when she could so easily have absolutely anyone else in the world? Oh God, what would I do without her? I have no house, no car, no money and my career is in shambles. She's all I have left...

'But it won't happen', I assure myself, 'There's no way I'll get that small. The doctors... they'll find out whats wrong with me. They'll find a cure, have me back to normal soon. They have to. It can't come to this. It can't.'

Everything about it terrifies me, becoming a weak little twerp like in the picture. I clasp my hands in front of my crotch, hiding my absolutely throbbing cock from the crowd, from the artist, and most importantly from Kat. What terrifies me more though, the most fucked up part of all of this, is that that deep, deep down in the core of my being I could feel how much it aroused me. More than anything else in the world I fucking wanted it.

"Ohhh sweetie..." I coo, taking the pictur in hand, holding it for him, "isn't it just marvelous?"

Charlie haha Charlie is a nervous wreck he's ready to pop. His heart is racing, his breath is shallow, but he cant take his eyes off it.

"It's just like the drawings you do," I continue encouragingly, bouncing him in my lap again and hugging him closer, "right??"

He also is speechless, apparently. All eyes are on us, on me, no one talks these nerds are like beyond awkward I guess it's up to the girl

"It's true, Charles is a wonderful draw-er," I continue, smiling down at my adorable little boyfriend as I speak to the artist, "he's always doing pictures like this, pictures of me..."

That makes him shudder, whine, flush.

"Awwww, he's embarrased..!" I giggle, "Am I embarrassing you? You look like you want to curll up into a little ball and disappear!"

would you like that? part of me thinks, looking down at the picture and having funny thoughts

"But it's true," I say, "it's true...he draws stuff like this all the time. He's very good. Big ladies, little guys..."

I smile down at the picture, trying not to giggle.

"...it's like he wants it to be real."

"Awwww, he's embarrased..!" I giggle, "Am I embarrassing you?"

Her teasing silences my cries and I break my gaze at her. My eyes fall to the familiar swell of her bosom, getting lost for a moment in the depths of her enticing cleavage.

"You look like you want to curll up into a little ball and disappear!"

My head spins, and as I stare into her full, heaving chest her words ignite my fantasies once more. Oh God, these thoughts... they stir something in me, something unnatural. Ngh, How does she always know what to say?

"...it's like he wants it to be real."

My breath catches and my eyes just about bulge out of their sockets. I can't help it, I finally crack.

"NO!" I yell, jumping out of the safety of Kat's embrace. I immediately realize my mistake. All eyes are on me now, and I feel myself shrink under their scrutiny.

"It's not true..." I say, lacking the same conviction, "I don't... I mean, who in their right mind would..." I continue to flounder and babble, but I can see I'm not fooling anyone. I try to deny it, but my cock throbs to the contrary. It stands painfully erect, blatantly straining against the fabric of my overalls. I trail off, losing my nerve as a hundred pairs of eyes watch me futility try to hide my arousal.

I've never felt so humiliated in all my life.

Oh! He's jumped off my lap and

Oh! He's all worked up, babbling, almost yelling and

Oh! He's backing away from me awwww

"Honey..?" I purr, gaze locked on his face as his eyes dart this way and that looking for something, an escape? haha why would he need to escape

"Honey, where are you going?" I ask, surprised myself at the authority that's dropped into my voice as I lean forward at the waist towards him. I feel eyes on my breasts, which bulge over the neckline of my dress as my arms press them together - his eyes, the eyes of others. Others, the artist, the crowd. I'm aware of others crowding around the artist, lookingg at the picture, surrounding him, but my attention is focused on Charles.

"Come back here, Charles," I say, raising my chin, displaying my long throat, my gaze becoming more imperious. The crowd has moved the artist away from us, they're alll doing something with that pciture. Charles has backed up further, has started to disappear into the throngs

I stand up to my full height, above them all

"Come back here right now."

I hear the edge in her voice, even through the growing ruckus of the crowd. She doesn't yell, or raise her voice. She knows she doesn't have to... she knows I hear her.

Kat's off the chair, standing her full imposing height and crossing her arms underneath her commanding bosom. Those intense green eyes are locked on me, freezing me in place. Her tone leaves no room for compromise, and under her gaze all my thoughts of running away immediately wither.

"Oof!" Just then someone runs full force into me, as if they hadn't seen me at all. They knock me deeper into the crowd, where I start to get swallowed by the current.

"No!" I yelp as I am shoved and elbowed and pushed this way and that. I don't think anyone hears me, not even the people right next to me. They're all so much taller than me, every single one. God I've gotten so small... even the next shortest guy is nose above me. I try to shove back, to get through them and back to Kat, but I can't God damn it I'm too fucking weak.

Please, I've got to get back... She's going to think I left her!

He's disobeying me.

He's gettin pullled awayyy

He might get hurt.

Be quiet, all of you, I'll handle this.

I'm not mad, I'm not. That was her, showing her face for a second. He's confused and he's not thinking straight. The other people are so much bigger than him. He's weak and fragile and he doesn't understand he wants me as much as he does. I watch as he get swallowed up into the crowd and sense him moving further and further from me. I don't think he's running, or running away. I think he's just panicking. Overreacting, scared. And now there's this...stampede.

I'm half aware of it, as I still try my best to pick him out of the crowd, of this horde of little men trying to get to the artist, saying something about copies. They're like bugs, rats and if they're not leering dumbly up at me or gaping at my ass they're surrounding him and starting to demand, starting to bemoan something, complaining and waving money at him.

"The copier's busted..." someone says

"Maybe it's just ink?" says someone else

"No it has ink but why does the copy look like that?" whines another.

buzz buzz buzz go the bees

"hey can i get an autograph"

"hey can i try another picture"

"hey where you from"

Have to find him.

'Oof, can't breath... and these people are getting angrier by the second! I've gotta get out of here!'

I tried pushing my way out again... no dice. When I try to go anywhere I just get pushed back twice as hard. And the yelling just gets louder by the minute.

"What's the holdup!?"

"He's got one! Get him!"

Right then somone's elbow collides with my temple hard. My legs give, and it's only by pure reflex that I'm able to catch myself before my head hits the ground. God, it's hard to see. So dark, and with every look I risk getting kicked in the face.

"Gak!" I yelp, as i take a boot to the ribs. It knocks the wind from me, turning my breathing into a ragged, sucking gasp.

Holy shit, I might actually die here... I think, head spinning and lungs burning. I make sure to keep breathing even though it hurts. Passing out here would almost certainly be the end of me. I squeeze as hard as I can through the thick forest of legs, making slow but steady progress. Luckily I'm able to squeeze my way between people's legs much easier than their bodies. I don't know where I'm going, but if I just kept going the same direction I would eventually make it out. After another shot to the ribs and even one guy stepping on me i was eventually proven right.

"AH! Oh thank God!" I panted, seeing the light of the convention center. I keep going forward following the actual light at the end of the tunnel, but my hope is crushed as I come into contact with the cold, tangerine-painted wall.

"No!" I cry in despair. To have come all this way just to get nowhere... it's not fair!

"C'mon... there has to be something here..." I follow the wall for a while, my fingers getting stepped on in the process. After a while, maybe fifty feet, the wall turns a corner and the crowd finally breaks. I send one last burst of strength to my aching legs, and squeeze through into a relatively empty hallway.

"Ahhh..." I groan in relief as I flop to my hands and knees, beaten and exhausted but finally not in mortal danger. I pant, catching my breath, and slowly scoot further and further away from the crowd. 'Oh sweet Jesus, my rib!' I reach too far and my rib flares in pain. I have to press on, so I fight through the pain and force myself to stand. Clutching my chest I weakly limp along, going through the first set of doors I see.

I keep walking, putting distance between me and that raving crowd of lunatics. I go through another door, not really knowing where I'm going. I just want to get away... away from all these crazy, judgmental people. That and I'm starting to feel a little woozy. I really need to sit down.

Just then, I come across a room. It was dark, but the door was open and I could see a nice-looking couch... That was enough for me. I found the light switch and closed the door, finally getting a little privacy to lick my wounds. I slowly make my way over to the couch and sit down, careful not to agitate my rib. A massive wave of relief washes over me as I get comfortable, and a single frustrated sob escapes me as a tear rolls down my cheek.

They're all fighting, they're all fighting for some of those copies, theyre doing somethin to that artist demanding he makes more draws more but again to me its just a buzz buzz buzz....

I need to find Charles.

Standing tall, as tall as I can, over seven feet in these towering heels, I peer above the crowd ignoring their little voices and pleas. Someone has the audacity to tug on my skirt and I hear a yelp barely realizng I hit him that hard. This way and that, this way and that I scan, looking. Looking and looking and looking but not seeing, not seeing him anywhere.

This would make you nervous, so let me stay here I tell her, the one

I can't see Charles anywhere but in the absence of him I'm aware, dimly, of the presence of him. It's like I can feel where he is, which way I should go. I take a step forward, and I know I'm going the right way. The crowd parts for me easily, like something pushes them away from me, and it feels right, it feels like

I'm going to find him

I move through the crowd, the din behind me lessening, and though still there are so many eyes on me my purpose is clear and they know it they're starting to leave me alone. Soon I'm out of the throngs, I'm on the outskirts. I find a hallway, a hallway that feels like him, like the right path, and I'm walking down it alone. Alone, alone except for the <click click click> of my heels and the smile I feel curling my lips as I feel myself closing in. My heart is starting to pulse, pulse quicker, I know it I feel it I feel him and his need and I think something's about to happen,

There's a door, a door that seems right and when I touch the doorknob yessssss I know it right away....

...<click>

Finally alone, my emotions get the better of me. I've gotten so weak, so small, and it gets worse every day. How am I supposed to defend myself when every day I get weaker?

I sob again, this time a little louder. I hold myself as I start to bawl like a little kid, my rib throbbing with each sucking breath. I feel so pathetic, hiding in here. This shrinking thing has changed me. A year ago, before this all started I was Charles Hogan, Ace attorney at law! Now though, I'm just weak-willed little Charlie, so easily wrapped around Kat's little finger.

Ngh… Even just the thought of Kat is enough to stir my arousal. It's not fair, it really isn't. While my body dwindles hers continues to blossom, and God, it's like she's barely even human anymore. Her legs have grown so incredibly long, she's gotten so tall, putting her so far above everyone else, and her outlandish curves are completely in a league of their own. I'm so confused. Why does she even still want me? What possible reason could she have for staying with a shrimp like me, when with a body like that she could have, well... anyone?

She's obsessed with me, I know she is. She's been fixated on me, on making me hers, since we met. She's a loon, a total loon...but nnnngh that figure. The feelings it stirs in me, I can't think clearly. I'm... falling.

I pull my legs closer, tucking myself into a protective ball as the strangest mix of shame, arousal and fear overtakes me. I feel cold and begin to shiver, even though I was fine a few minutes ago. She looked so angry before I got swept away, and I know what her temper can do. I dreaded having to face her again, though I knew I had to eventually. What would I do otherwise, live on the street? I don't think that would go well, especially now that I can barely take care of myself.

But part of me wants her to find me, I realize. Part of me wants her to come through that door, so we can be alone. So I can tell her how I feel, so I can admit everything. How weak I am, how weak I am under the spell of her breasts, her hips, her huge legs. Her mouth her eyes her hair her everything.... If I can just tell her, get this load off my chest, maybe everything will be okay..."

<click click click>

Over the sound of my own sobs I start to hear the sound of heels clicking against the tile floor. Oh God, it's her! I had ran as far as I could and went through so many doors... How could she possibly have found me already? With every step the clicks get closer. I pray she'll just walk past, ignorant to my position, but somehow I just know that won't happen. She already has me, and as the clicking stops and the knob begins to turn I realize that it was only ever a matter of time.

"Helloooo.....?" I call in, opening the door first just a crackk, "Sweetie....?"

I know he's in there i know it. I feel it and now i breathe in the air i smell it. And when i open the door more ahhh yes ahaaha there he is, there he is, there he is

my boyfriend!

Charles.

"Charlie..." I cooo, stepping in, stepping in and seeing he's alone. Seeing he's alone in this small room, some sort of meeting room. A long table, some chairs, a screen. And a couch, a small couch on which he sits, knees up, curled into a ball. Awwww....

I turn just for a moment, closing the door and - click - locking it behind me.

Overhead lights, fluorescent panels. A drop ceiling. My heels now muffled by a cheap, thin carpet as I step towards him.

"Baby what's wrong?" I ask, knowing I should, noticing the trail of a tear down his cheek and biting my lip at the vulnerability I sense in him as I approach...

"What? Oh, no... it's nothing..." I wipe my cheek of tears as she approaches, those piercing green eyes never leaving mine. I watch her as she comes ever closer, her breasts wobbling heavily with every perfectly measured step. Her full, wide hips sway enticingly, and I catch a glimpse of her plush thigh through the slit of her dress.

She stops only a foot or two in front of me. God, she's so close, and the differences between us are more apparent than ever. From my seated position she seems even more enormously tall, my eyes barely coming up to the fullest curve of her hips. I have to look almost straight up to meet her emerald gaze, and after only a few seconds I can feel my neck start to go stiff. She looks down at me sympathetically over the glittering red shelf of her bosom, but it's no accident that she's standing so close. She's always enjoyed messing with my head, trying to keep me in a constant state of arousal... It's like a game to her, and damn it... She's gotten really good at it.

'God look at that body...' I can't help it. My eyes succumb to her abundant curves, perfectly showcased by such a tight, low-cut dress. 'So big, so strong... so completely unlike what I've become.' I accidentally let out another sob, and look away from her as I try to hide it. 'God damn it man, keep it together...'

"H-how... How did you find me?" I ask, trying to keep my voice from cracking. Maybe if I change the subject she won't say anything...

"Find you..?" I <giggle>, as I start to climb onto himm, as I hold my skirt and raise a knee to join him on the couch. Compliantly, he's uncurling from his balll, stretching his legs out to let me come to straddle him with my thighs. "...Why? Were you hiding from me?"

I hear him weakly gasp and I giggle again, lowering myself now fully onto his lap and readjusting my skirt around us, around my hips and thighs. Facing him, settling onto him and tossing my long, thick auburn hair over my shoulder i smile down at him and shush as he struggles to nervously stammer something out for me.

"Shhh hunny shhh..." I laugh, pushin a naughty lock of hair off his forehead, "Why would you hide from me, right?" He looks so timid, so little and scared below me, and I slide my hands down his shoulders and upper arms to comfort him, gazing down over the swell of my big breasts. "But, anyway, you can't hide from me...," I giggle, "I always know where you are..."

Sitting like this, being this close, seeing him so fragile like this has brought back that warm, swelling feeling to my chest, a new, subtle, filling heaviness. As if on cue, as if he senses it himselff, he glances down quickk, quick down at my tits which must look enormous, right in front of his face like they are.

I ggiggle again.

"What's got you so nervous, baby?" I coo, strokiing his shoulders with my hands, slidiing gloved fingers onto his back, "What's got you so upset?"

A light flickers overhead...

Oh Jesus... We're alone for ten seconds and she's already on top of me, pinning me to the couch with the weight of her entire, massive body. I squirm underneath her but can't budge an inch. So heavy, but so warm and so soft... I'm entirely at her mercy. She shushes my weak protests and starts to fuss with my hair, sweeping the errant strands away from my eyes. Her hands feel like magic, gently caressing my chest and arms as she talks down to me. Though I hear her talking the words don't register, my mind too adrift in the sensations of her body.

And all the while this is happening those massive breasts are right there, looming heavily mere inches away from my face. I stare, hypnotized by the pneumatic swell of her soft breathing. God she's big, each full breast so much larger than my little head. I can feel their warmth radiating off of them even from here, soothing me, making me feel like everything will be okay...

"What's got you so nervous, baby?" I coo, strokiing his shoulders with my hands, slidiing gloved fingers onto his back, "What's got you so upset?"

No, I can't tell her... It's too embarrassing. How I feel so small, so weak... All while she's getting taller, stronger and more beautiful every day. I never thought it would get this far, this extreme in either of our cases. Except it has... and unless something changes it's going to keep happening, which is both terrifying and... Ungh, God...

My heart races, and with every frantic beat I can feel my cock swelling larger. I'm drawn once again to the epic swell of her bosom. The strong, feminine power within calls to me, chiseling at my willpower and invading my mind with a thick pink fog. Something wells up inside me... an emotion I've never felt before making me feel more attached to her than ever. I feel compelled to answer her, as if telling her, as if admitting everything to her will make it all better.

"I... I don't..." I begin, feeling the gears of my mind slog through Kat's assault on my senses, "The people out there... they were acting crazy... irrationally..." I admitted as she hummed encouragingly, caressing my back and my arms and my face. "Like they all, like...worshipped you..." She giggles softly at that, and I can tell my response has pleased her greatly.

"Worshipped me, hmmm?" I purr, tittering still with giggles, "'Worshipped'...I like that word..."

Worshipped. Mmmmmm....it does bring a thrill, doesn't it? It strikes a chord, fits nicely into a spot I didn't even know was there. Mmmmm....

My fingers dance and play over him, playfully, caressing his arms, stroking his face. Keeping his eyes on the bodice of this costume, keeping his attention focused right where it should be, on meeee...

"Worshipped..." I repeat, smiling, my voice dropping, "All those little people...worship..."

His breathing is shallow, his eyes glazed. oooooo how i like this haha!

"But i don't care about them, Charles," I continue, "what I care about, of course - "

I <boop> his nose

"...is you."

His eyes, his face, at that, tilt up to meet my own. With a smile I correct him, tilt his head back down. He's staring right into my big tits.

"So...what I want to know, baby, is this: Do you worship me, hm?" I ask, my heart fluttering, my excitement bubbling just below the surface of my voice, "because Jessica Kitty would like that, mmmmm..."

Jessica. Jessica Kitty. I like that too.

In my tight, shimmering red dress I've never felt so glamorous, never felt so perfect. Its just a costume but ohh how it hugs every curve. Crazy curves. Crazy crazy crazy curves...Jessica Rabbit curves. Jessica Kitty curves.

Ooooooo mmmmmm...he's looking at me like that...he's dumbstruck...

"So tell me, Charles? Do you worship me?"

Worship her? Kat? Here she is on top of me, looking like the embodiment of my teenage fantasies and she asks me a question like that? Jessica Kitty and her little Charlie Rabbit... I mean Charles!

"W-Worship you?" I stammer, "No, I'm... I'm not like those guys out there..." Every syllable is a struggle, my mind turned to mush. It's hard to think about anything other than the giant, heaving breasts that are so close. The soft flesh gently bulges tantalizingly over the glittering red neckline. And her smell, Mmmm... I can't place it, but its deliciously feminine... and simply divine.

Sitting here like this, each of her thick thighs on either side of me, my hands have nowhere to go besides her powerful haunches. I'm not bold enough to slide my hands under her dress, but even through the luxurious fabric my fingers sink into her. I hear her purr in approval, and while still keeping my eyes on her breasts she presses her mighty ass and broad hips even more into my eager hands. My dick strains involuntarily, and fuck, there's no way she didn't feel that. I can't believe how hard I am right now, it's halfway down my leg and still getting bigger. I try to remember my self control from earlier, but all that does is remind me how achingly full my balls still are.

Worship her... no, I couldn't possibly after everything that's happened, but her body... every inch of it, every burgeoning curve is worthy of devotion, completely without equal. I can't even imagine being with another woman, they all pale in comparison to her magnificence.

"I don't... honest...." I manage to squeak.

"'Honest?'" I repeat, trying not to giggle thru my pout, "Really?" Feeling his hands rest on my hips, watching him breathe in the warmth from my breasts, eyes glued on my cleavage, I know what's happening in that thirsty little man-brain of his.

"Because I know all those little...tendencies of yours," I continue, tenderly, finger tracing a languid line down his cheek to his left shoulder, "those passive, meek, unassertive tendencies. I know that submissive little man inside there that might like someone to worship..."

At that he winces. Was that because of what I said, from shame, or because I hit a tender spot as my hand drifted down his chest, in pain?

"Awww...sweetie..." I coo, hand resting on his ribs, brow knit in concern...

i was just reminded that our story here just turned 2 yrs oldd yayyyy mommy's so proud haha and happy to seee all her little babies are still reading xxxooxxooxxx

Oh man, She already knows. She saw how I reacted to that drawing earlier. She saw what I look at online... There's no way she doesn't know. There's no way -

"Ahh!" I hiss in pain, recoiling from her supple fingers. The silk touch of her gloves feels simply intoxicating, but my rib is still quite painful. I think back to how I got it, getting kicked and stepped on in that madhouse of a lobby. Never have I been so scared of getting trampled in all my life. And it never would have been an issue if I wasn't getting so damn short.

"It's... it's nothing. I'm fine." I try to wave off her concern but it's back in an instant, redoubled and she's nursing the tender area. I have to admit, it does feel kinda nice. My head starts to swim again, the mind-numbing sight of her cleavage quickly making me forget the pain...

"Oooo what did those big meanies do to you?" I coo, tracing his skinny little ribs through his costume with my fingers. I don't want him in pain no no so maybe I can just....ahhh, mmm, I feel myself making them already...use these pheromones to ease himm. He's tryin to act tough but i know how he is he wants a little tending to

"We have to be more careful with you, sweetie..." I pout fawningly, gathering my breasts between my arms for a bigger display of boob, bulging up over my neckline, "...you're my favorite." At that I giggle, watching the effects of my purrfumes - and my cleavage - wash over his face. He's so cute, in his little bunny suit, with his little bunny face haha. I can feel alll tthe muscles in my body relaxed but poised over him, supple and waiting. "Ahhh....that's my good boy," I cluck, as his attentions leave his pain and settle right between my tits, "and my good boy needs someone to watch over him. Someone like...me, right?"

I giggle.

"Someone like...?" I ask, coaxing him with the honeyy of my voice, coaxing him to the answer i want with the hugest boobs he's ever seen, "Someone like a...?"

"S-someone... someone like..." I can only repeat her words, the higher functions of my brain simply engrossed in the softest part of her. The pain of my rib is long gone, forgotten like a bad dream, vanishing into the warm depths of her decadent cleavage.

'Like a girlfriend', I almost say, the first thing that comes to mind. I don't though, knowing it's not right. Our relationship... whatever it is it isn't that. Though we may have started as boyfriend and girlfriend it's changed over time, evolving as we've gotten more intimate... and as our conditions have progressed. I've felt myself feeling things, wanting things that I never have before. With her massive breasts so close... so deliciously perky and full... a word comes to mind. Something carnal, instinctual from deep inside me. Protective and watchful. I can feel it resonate

"Like a moth-" I stop myself. Jesus, I almost said it out loud... I can't let her know I think about her like that...

But I do, God, I do. I can't help it. So soft, every single inch of her is just so femininely touchable, her curves abundant, welcoming and warm. It's so messed up, but her breasts... so big and inviting... I swear I could stare at them forever. Looking at them just... makes me feel safe and secure... under her care, and with every delicate caress of her hand I fall deeper under her spell.

Her breasts are amazing, beyond that even, but the rest of her is equally incredible. Her flawlessly smooth shoulders, elegantly long neck, tiny waist sharply curving into her wide, fertile hips, plump ass and lusciously thick thighs, Her gorgeous green eyes, thick, burgundy color hair, beautiful, teasing smile and endlessly long legs... I remember how far above everyone else she stood, head and shoulders above most everyone... but with me barely coming up to the bottom of her commanding bosom. My thoughts shift, and a new word comes to mind, something that more perfectly describes Kat in all that she is. I remember thinking it then too, this word, when we were in that crowd. She's gotten so big, so amazingly beautiful but yet she's still getting bigger... still gaining power. That drawing, the one the artist made is still fresh in my mind, still seared into my brain and I can't help but wonder. Is that the future? Tiny, insignificant me, not even the size of a toddler... and her with breasts so big, so full and heavy that she could smother me on barely a whim. Her power and control over me so total, so absolute... like...

"L-like..." I pause, desperately trying to stop myself "Like a g-goddess..." I feel my cock strain mightily against her, greedily hogging blood that I so desperately need to think.

"Yes, honey, yes..." I purrr, the electric satisfaction of this moment in my voice making the lights flicker in the room above us again, "I can be your goddess, when that's what you need..."

I don't know if I've ever felt so alive, ever felt so amazing, ever felt so beautiful than I do, sitting on topp of him in this Jessica Rabbit costume, right noww. With the way he's looking at me, with the weakly tremble of awe in his voice...

..I feel adored.

NNnnngghhhh

"I can be your goddess, baby," I repeat, cradling his face in my hands possesively, forcing him to stare into the tits that he loves so much, "I can be your big boobie goddess..."

His cockk, tho still trapped in his silly outfit, calls for me from where it grows between us. It's coming to me, it's coming to me soon it wants me and soon I feel it I neeed it. Mmrrrrrrr it's going to make me growwww...

"Your boobie goddess, your love goddesss, your sex goddess," I urge, seeing his lips tremble, savoring the excitement of watching his will crumble, "adore me, little man, worship me..."

I pull his head inches towards me.

"...love me."

'Love... Her?'

Oh shit... That's what this has all been about, hasn't it? My last bastion of resistance, the one thing that I've denied her for so long. She's been chiseling away at my willpower all day... with that artist and the drawing... Nngh, the way she held me during that trailer... But if those were a chisel then this, her huge, heavy body on top of mine, her enormous breasts in my face, her soft, glove-covered hands sending jolts of electricity down my spine with every caress, this is a 20-pound sledgehammer to my already battered self-control.

'No, no no NO,' I think, a blip of reason bubbling to the surface. 'This is the girl - the lunatic - that stalked me, slashed my tires and made my life a living hell. There's no way I do... that I ever could love her after all she did.'

'But you do.' A part of me says. I've been trying to repress it but I've felt it there since the beginning, growing louder every day, this devil on my shoulder, 'How can you deny it any longer? Look at those boobs. So huge, so full, they're everything, how can we possibly say no those? To her?'

'No I...' I stammer, 'Beauty isn't everything... I can't trust her, she's crazy... she's...'

'If not her, then who?' It interrupts, 'Who else do you love? Who else could possibly compare? Nngh, so big, almost seven feet tall. What other woman do you know with legs that long? What other woman do you know who needs an I-cup bra?'

'I...' Even in my own thoughts I sputter, unable to find an answer.

'Say it.' It commands, 'You're only kidding yourself. Stop resisting.'

I hesitate, tottering on the edge, this point of no return as my eyes drink in her milky skin, her endless, overflowing cleavage.

'Do it.'

"Ahhh Kat..." I whine, unable to control myself any longer, unable to resist my overpowering attraction to this goddess made flesh "I do... love you..."

Ahhhhhhhh

Ahhhh

Oh my god ahhhhh

The lights just surge above us.

It's what I wanted, it's what I wanted him to say. I lead him to it, I practically put the words in his mouth. But this shocks me. It shocks me because it isn't like that other time, this isn't like the time that made me angryy. I'm looking at him, I'm looking in him, and he means it. There's a voice inside of him that's true, there's a part of him that does loves me...at least this part of me.

He loves me.

"Oh, god, Charles," I groan, in a voice that I hear changing already, becoming real, becoming all my own and at the same time hers, Kat's, "oh, honey, yes...."

The lights, so bright, crackle. Electricity fills the air, ozone all around us.

"...I love you too."

Suddenly these overalls have to come off, and I don't even think I did it but maybe I did with a rrrrrrip and he's shocked but hard so hard for me standing straight up between us all that primitive meat those thick veins that throbbing beast, godddd

"I love you," I gush, holding his head again, forcing him to look up into me, look up into my eyes, "I love you I love you I love you" I see the shock in him. He looks suddenly...scared, in his nakedness, as he hears my panties rip away and my laugh. I know I sound crazy, and maybe he's afraid of the emotions and what's about to happen, but I'm heedless, now, heedless of his fear. I'm changing, something inside my head is changing. I'm ascending. She's becoming one with me, leaving the others back therre

"I've loved you for so long," I bemoan, as I rise up, oblivious to the fact that I've already pulled the skirt up my thighs, blind to the pulsing, sputtering of the fluorescence, "I've loved you forever..."

And with that, he's inside me.

Last edited:
"Ahh.. aghh!" I cry in surprise, feeling her slick wetness completely encase my throbbing cock. Buried all the way to the hilt, she lets out a satisfied, shuddering sigh, a look of pure, unhinged delight on her face. I'm frozen underneath her, still shocked by her strength. She tore my overalls off of me like they were tissue paper, and now...

'Oh fuck... What have I done?'

Her emerald eyes glitter down at me, and though incredibly beautiful I see the full extent of her obsessive craziness lurking in their depths. Her perfect smile is wider than ever, sending a shiver of fear down my spine before she - HoOOohhh Jesus... - starts to work her hips against me. NnghGod... so good... Fuck she's tight! Her walls clamp around my girth, the incredible friction short-circuiting my brain as her motions pick up speed. 'How can it be that this girl is a virgin?'

"Aah Kat... I... agh!" I moan underneath her, unable to do anything as she has her way with me. I instinctively buck against her, my hands holding onto her sturdy hips for dear life as she pounds her body against me. The lights flicker once more above us, and for the first time I hear a dull electrical hum filling the room. 'What the hell is going on right now? Does Kat see this? Does she care?' I try to say something, but all that comes out is another small, pitiful moan.

After a pathetically short amount of time, maybe a minute at most, I feel my balls start to draw tight against my base. Already I'm getting so close to the edge, my pleasure building and building. Fuck, ohh Fuuuuck... I can't cum already... so soon. I try to remember earlier when I resisted, when I nearly lost it between her soft thighs in front of all those people. I try to draw on that same restraint, but this is so, so different.

"Nngh, Kat... s-slow..." I try to tell her, but my muddled brain can't even form the words.

"Slowww..?" I purr, feeling the energy of my spells, of the meds, of all those years of abuse coalescing around me, behind me, filling the room, crackling with darkk power rising like wings from my back oh godd can he see them, "You want it slowww?"

I have to keep from laughing, laughing as I slide myself around him, slow like he wants it, fight to keep from cackling in the nnnngh overwhelming moment this is. It's like a rebirth, a rebirth, a rebirth and I have him in my rhythm so slow I have him I have him oh god he's totally mine.

"
You can have it slow, honey," I say, quietly, fucking him as the room I know won't contain me, as my magic roars around us and readies to explode with himmm. In I take him, deep as I can, as I rape him with my eyes not letting him go a choke hold on his gaze his mind laying him bare. Oh fuck he's mine he's mine he's mine.

She and I are nearly one now, a sum greater than it's parts, and I see it now we're going to be so good together

"
Just look into my eyes, honey, I've got you," I breathe, looking into him, through his brimming tears and quivering fear, bringing himm closer and closer and closer, my smile ready to break things, "look into my eyes and come..."

Back
Top Bottom