Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

"Ahhn... Kat... please, I..."

I try to hold it, I really do, a vein pulsing in my forehead at my monumental effort. Despite my struggle it only buys me a few extra seconds before my body heeds her command. Immense pleasure rocks my body as I feel my first thick rope of cum shoot into her eager snatch. Almost immediately I feel her walls contracting around me, spasming and tightening with her own orgasm, bringing me to even greater heights and making me spew my giant load with even more enthusiasm. My toes curl as my brain is overloaded with sensation, and my fingers sink deep into the firm flesh of her ass. God, it's been so long since I've had actual sex, but the few sexual partners I've had in my life have never, ever made me feel anything like this.

I yelp in surprise as a loud pop brings me back to reality, then another, then a few more as the room starts to go dark. 'Holy shit, the light bulbs are breaking!' The loud crackle of electricity is louder than ever, seeming to surge in intensity with each powerful gush of cum that rockets out of my dick. I look helplessly up at her, unable to control even my own body as she stares down at me, a sadistic glint in her perfect smile, her intense gaze. She's drunk on power, reveling in her control over me. Even in the darkening room I can clearly see the entrancing green of her eyes, almost as if... what the... are they glowing?

I groan pathetically as my spasms against her begin to weaken, each wave making me feel weaker and more drained than the last. My instincts scream at me to run, the fear I feel finally starting to outweigh my arousal. I can't though. Pinned underneath her massive body I can only ride out the last of my orgasm as I feel a familiar tiredness fill my body.

Oh god this is good. Oh god this is betterr than its ever been before. It's like I'm pulling him up into me, pulling himm up into me and taking more of him inside me, more and more and more of him is becoming me, is becoming mine.

As his climax dies I look down at him, at his trembling face, his wilting shoulders, his lolling head. I look down at him thru eyes that have never seen so clearlyy. He's draining for me, he loves me. Lights are all but out, some still thrumming dimly, some sparking. A tinkle of shattered glass behind me. He loves me.

Oh fuckk this is incredible

Already I feel myself using it, using the life he's just given me to get better, to get bigger, to grow into his woman. Whatever he wants, whatever that may finally be, I'm going to give it to him

"Oh, Charles..." I purrr, even as his eyes roll up inna his head, as consciousness starts to fade, "I'm going to make your dreams come true..."

I wake from my dreamless sleep in a bed that's not my own. 'Huh? Where... Where am I?' I groggily think to myself before recognizing, 'Oh, right... This is Kat's bed.'

It still hasn't really sunk in yet, living here with Kat in this house of hers. I look around, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes as I take it all in. So roomy... Its size is definitely a big change. This bedroom alone is just about twice the size of my old one, and probably only a little smaller than the entire dumpy apartment. The bed itself is massive too, a California King if my hunch is correct. And everything's so clean... So expensive... 'Jeez, what's the thread count on these bed sheets?' I think, rubbing the silky fabric between my fingers. It's a little embarrassing... Even in my prime I never could afford a place as nice - or as fragrant - as this one.

'But weren't we at the convention center?' I slowly start to remember, the morning fog lifting from my mind as everything that happened yesterday comes rushing back to me, 'Oh God... I told her I love her...' I recall, mortified at what I had done. Once again I've let my dick do all the talking, and this time it's gotten me into such deep trouble that I don't know if I'll ever get back out.

'And then we had sex...' Good lord that had been incredible. She was so beautiful in that amazing red dress... so powerfully sexy. I've never come so hard in my life... After that though, I don't really remember much... I remember feeling fear, more pleasure than I've ever felt before, then soft arms wrapping around me before... blackness. I groan into my pillow, realizing with mortification that she must have carried me here after I passed out.

And then I realize, my foggy mind finally noting the absence of Kat's big warm body lying next to mine. My heartbeat quickens, anxiety filling me as I remember what happened yesterday in the crowd, what happens when I'm not with her... Bad things... I don't feel safe. Even here in this comfy bed and under these luxurious covers it's like I'm a timid, insecure little kid again... crying out for his mother...

Just then my ears pick out the sound of running water and I breath a sigh of relief, realizing that she hadn't left me here all by my self. 'It's okay, Charlie, she's here...' I think reassuringly, exhaling a breath I didn't know I had been holding. I try to tuck myself back in, burying myself in this fluffy comforter while I wait for her return. It's weird though, even with all these blankets I can't stay warm, and as I turn this way and that I never find a comfortable spot. 'Have I become so reliant on Kat that I can't even lay here without her?' I curse, throwing the covers off of me and hopping out of bed. 'and why does this bed have to be so dang high off the ground?'

I make my way over to the source of the noise, my mostly naked form protected from the cold morning air by only a tight little pair of tighty-whiteys. The light is on in the bathroom, and I can hear the shower running as well as see hot steam pouring out of the cracked-open door. I shouldn't go any closer, I know. I should respect her privacy, but still I tiptoe closer, the danger of getting caught strangely adding to my thrill.

'What am I doing?'

Last edited:
He's watching, I can feel it, I think, as I run more shampoo through my thick, thick hair, maybe he wants a show...

He can't really see much, probably just a hazy silhouette thru the fogged glasss of the shower door, but that doesn't mean I can't try haha. So, I arch my back a bit more than I need, stretttttchh a little taller as I let this hair that seems even longer than it was yesterday fall behind my back, and pose pose pose...

I inch closer, my hand resting on the door frame as I peek in. I can hear her soft voice happily humming along to a tune that I don't recognize. My hands are shaking, trembling as adrenaline starts to dump into my bloodstream. It's hard to see anything, thick clouds of steam swirling and pouring out of the door. I push the door open a little further, just a teeny bit more, and my breath catches as I make out the shape of her curvy body.

"My God..." I whisper, shuddering under my breath as my eyes make out the blurred outline of her thick hip, the impressive length of her strong, lithe legs. The steam makes it hard to see, but my imagination fills in the blanks as she runs her hands over her gleaming skin, through her thick hair. She stretches her arms above her head, my arousal soaring when I notice her hands missing the ceiling by only a couple of inches. God, she's tall. Sighing, she thrusts her chest out as the hot water hits her softly muscled back. Those breasts... even through the thick fog I'm drawn to their silhouette, entranced by their size... so wide that I can see their enormous swells even from behind.

GOD, I'm so turned on... I can feel my heart beating so fast, pumping more and more blood to my monster dong. This stupid thing is insatiable. You would think that after yesterday, after such a mind-blowing orgasm, my libido would at least calm down a little, but no. After only a minute or two of staring and drooling my dick is already impressively tenting these little briefs of mine. Unconsciously, my hand drifts south, and through the starch-white fabric I start to run my hands up and down my engorging, throbbing length. 'Ah God, I can't stop myself!'

Haha the poor thing thnks he's being sneaky spyin on me, thinks I can't tell he's there. Thinks I can't feel him in the room, see him without my eyes as plain as day. My eyes are closed under here as I rinse off but it's like I'm lookin right at him, standing there in his too-big but too-small briefs.

He thinks I don know what he's doing - haha the little perv, can't keep hands to himself - when really whenever that beautiful amazing cock of his starts to wake up I feel the connection between us get stronger, and it's more now even than just yesterday. Oh goddd remember him inside me? Ahhhh jesuss I can still feel it feel him under me and ahhhaha that does it-

I'm gonna want that, I think, as I turn off the water, immediately feeling him scurrying away. I smile to myself, reaching out of the shower to grab a white fluffy towel, letting him think he's getting away w something for now but I know he's not gonna get any relief out there til I help him...

"Ahh, fuuuck... Ahhngg" I groan heavily as I pump my shaft, now swollen so massive that it's popped out over my waistband. Throbbing in time with my heartbeat, it reaches almost to my sternum. It's almost grotesque how big it's gotten. Thick, pulsing veins litter the surface, and I swear to God the massive angry head is almost as big as my balled-up fist. I'm not even bragging at this point anymore... it's freakish, especially compared to the rest of me... It's gotten really bad lately, and this is the worst I've ever seen it.

Suddenly, I hear the water shut off. 'Shit!' I try to flop this thing back into my underwear, yanking my waistband up as high as it'll go but it's no use. It barely stretches halfway up my ridiculous cock, and trying to bend this monster down through the leg hole would be an even bigger exercise in futility. It barely bends an inch either way, refusing to budge from a near 45 degree angle to my stomach. Instead, I run back to the bedroom, feeling ridiculous as my unmanageably huge cock bobs and sways in front of me, bouncing around out over my laughably inadequate waist band. I feel like I have to support it with both hands while I'm running just so I don't tear a tendon down there or something!

I manage to get in underneath the covers safe and sound. 'Phew!' I think to myself, trying to control my heavy breathing, 'She has no idea...' I reassure myself, but still I struggle with my breathing. Even if she didn't see me if I don't get this panting under control she's going to know something's up... that and...

'Oh God... this thing isn't going down at all...' My dick is still massively erect, not even a single inch smaller. I try to think of anything I can to get it to go down... puppies... waterfalls... my mean old first grade teacher Mrs Heineman... 'Fuuuuuck... Just go down!' I beg the disobedient organ. Still though, it ignores me, continuing to pulse and jut out from my crotch like a third arm.

'Oh God... Fuck it!' I make a split second decision, which admittedly maybe isn't one of my better ones... I stop resisting it, instead going the complete opposite direction starting to work my giant dick up and down with both hands. I bite my tongue, silencing my moans of pleasure. Maybe if I'm quick enough I can shoot my load into the covers before she even realizes I'm awake. Embarrassing as it may be, at least then I can maybe blame it on a dream. Or at least... that's the logic that my blood-starved brain came up with, anyway...

After only a few seconds I bring myself to the brink of orgasm. My teeth grit and veins bulge in my neck but no matter what I do I just can't push myself over the edge. Instead I can only hover agonizingly close, my body starting to tremble at the Herculean effort. 'Agh, why can't I come?'

And then I hear footsteps approaching...

'Oh no... I've only made it worse!' Panicking, I lay on my side, perfectly still and pretending to sleep. I can't stop my hand though, and as thoughts of Kat and her bulging cleavage creep their way back into my mind I continue stroking my aching cock. 'Oh God... I just hope she can't tell...'

I'm a little pissed, now, actually!

Feeling him spying on me, turning him onn, I was kinda looking forward to drifting out of my shower and sliding back into bed with him, fucking him. I was hoping he'd be thinking the same thing, wanting to make love to me. That's what people who love one another do!! But as I, wrapped in my towel, gather my clothes for the day in the room around him he's in there, under the covers, pretending to sleep...stroking himself. I know he can't come without me but maybe if he's evenn just stealing glances he'd be able to...

Hmph. I won't give him the satisfaction, I think, as I take my outfit into the bathroom to change. I really should get to work on time, once, for a change. Maybe subconsciously I've chosen something extra-smart for today, a (really too tight!) pencil skirt and crisp silk blouse. Even though I'm so glad works been getting me all these new, larger clothes, I'm barely able to button- and snap- my way into these ones. And these shoes....ow. I'll go down to the clinic today for another measurement, hm?

I can feel it. He's still out there, futilely stroking, and as I finish up my make-up, puff out my hair but then decide on a tight bun, I still feel the little bit of loss, having pictured the lovemaking. I take a deep breath, checking myself one last time in the bathroom mirror and think ruefully to myself - well, if he just wants the hand, I'll give him just the hand...

Last edited:
Oh thank goodness... She's gone again, but I kinda wish I would have stolen a peek...

God, I can't stop jacking it... It's really starting to hurt, being on the edge this long. My balls are swollen and painful and huge... And this ridiculous erection is still hard as a rock. No matter what I do I can't get rid of it. I just want to go back to sleep! Maybe if I asked Kat for help... Maybe I could make up some excuse...

'Oh no, here she comes again!'

Zzzzzzzz...

"Hey tiger..." I purr in a whisper, doing my best to sound the doting girlfriendd as I sit beside him in my bed, "I'm off to work..."

He doesn't move, much, and I'm facing his back...so I can't see his face, pretending to sleep. Rrrrrr....

"I'm off to work..." I repeat, a little louder, my hand coming to rest on the shoulder under the covers, "...remember, one of has to..."

I know it's a dig, but I'm looking for a reaction. He's playing dead, basically...even tho i know for a fact he was trying to whack himself off just mments ago. I pull back the cover a bit so I can caress his upper back an shoulderss. He's so thin...I can feel the bones, they feel delicate. I run my hand over him, over his body, feeling the weaknesses, and think aboout whats becoming of him.

"Are u awake?" I ask, knowing he is and totally knowing he's not going to answer. I push the covers down a little more...he's wearing just the new briefs i'd bought him. For now at least they fit, in the butt, around the waist at least haha. My hand makes it down to his hip and starts to turn him over onto his back, towards me...

Last edited:
She's rolling me over... It's now or never I guess. I flutter my eyes open, meeting her gaze looking down at me over her - jeez that blouse is tight - over her gently heaving bosom. I bend my knee, bringing my leg up and hopefully masking this gigantic boner I have going on right now. Thank goodness this comforter is fluffy.

"Oh... Kat, Good -" Pause for a big fake yawn "- Good morning..."

She just looks at me for a second, breathing softly and making her jacket strain. The silence gets to me, making me uncomfortable as I prop myself up on my elbows. I swallow audibly, a few more seconds of awkward silence before I speak up "You um, look nice..." I compliment nervously. "Very uh... professional..." Her hair's done up in a tight bun, and she peers down at me over a pair of thin-rimmed glasses. A single straining clasp holds her jacket closed over her bosom, underneath which a fresh-pressed, clean white blouse is buttoned all the way to the very top. A tight, black pencil skirt hugs her wide hips and thick thighs, ending a few inches above her knees. Most of her incredible, mile-long legs are on display, but God, there's no hiding them anyway... They have to be almost four feet long by themselves!

'God she looks incredible', I think. They're just normal office clothes, but on her... distorted over the curves of her goddess-like figure it gives her an air of authority... Like she could be somebody's boss. I feel the ember of my arousal start to flare again, and it takes all of my self control to keep from stroking myself right in front of her.

And then I remember... 'Wait, isn't today Sunday?'

Last edited:
"Well thank you, sweetie," I purr, pleased with the longg journey his eyes took over me, "I can't believe it's Monday already..."​
Ha. I knew I'd see that. That cute look of confusion knitting his brow, the speechless gape of his jaw as he tries to-​
"...you slept all through yesterday," I tell him, remembering bringing him home on Saturday, setting him here in bed, "I guess those comic book shows are really tiring, hm?" At that I give him giggle, like a little tease, reminding him of the massive fuck I gave him on that scratchy, uncomfortable couch.​
"But..." I continue, pushing the covers down further, of course aware of thatt huge thing that's grown now up out of his briefs and onto his abdomen though he's tryin to hide it with his leg haha, "you get to rest, relax all day today here....while I'm off at workies..."​
What was tiring, I know, wasn't the convention or even me fucking the life out of him but rather the stuff i had to do to him yesterday, from midnight to midnight how annoying. Consumation ceremonies are crazy i guess! and I'm glad i had help from that creepy lady from the clinic, here in the bedroom while he slept. The smoke smell is gone, I finally got rid of the last shards of that mirror and all that mud...but I feel bad for the poor chicken.​
“Is there anything you need, honey, before I leave?” I ask, as i smooth out the bed’s linens around us, final touches on his little nest, eyes locked onto his, saying nothing about the growing demands of what's swelling, up his belly...​

'W-What?!' I think, shocked, 'I slept through Sunday? The entire day? Oh God, that isn't normal...'

Despite that, she's telling me to relax, to take it easy today, all while her incessant hand keeps pulling the covers lower... Getting closer and closer to exposing my secret.

"N-no Kat... I'm... I'm fine..." I tell her through gritted teeth, clutching the fluffy sheet. My cock pulses, throbbing painfully in protest. If it could talk it would be cursing me out, screaming at me for denying it sweet release. God... It's never been this bad before... Even yesterday at the convention I was able to get it to go down a little bit, but now it isn't going down at all! This is bad!

Her smile is small and tight, her lips pursed, looking expectantly... knowingly down at me. That emerald gaze never breaks away from mine, piercing down at me over the massive shelf of her bosom. She's so huge, it's mind boggling to see... I feel her hand rest on my leg, and I have to keep from yelping as she moves it slowly higher, her fingers blissful agony against my flushing skin.

"Are you sure...?" I purr, as my hand finds his knnee and - with just gentle urging - pushes his leg down, so now bothh lay outstretched, exposing the haha throbbing throbbing thing tenting up his briefs, head and shaft slid well up through his waistband, "I wouldn't want you laying here all day, while I'm out at work, so frustrated..."

To that he whines, patheticc.

"I don't mind, before I go..." I say, looking down onto him through my matronly glasses, over my matronly bosom taut stretching my matronly blouse, "I can do it so easy..."

A deep breath and that bosom swellls so big in this jacket i'm worried buttons are going to pop. What does it look like from down there, hm Charlie? I don't touch him, I'm not gonna...

"I can make it feel better..." I hear her purr, as fingers drift up his thigh, nails lightly scratch.

Or maybe I can make it much, much worse...

And then, as fingertips brush his belly, then come the pheromones...

Last edited:
Her touches send trickles of electricity down my spine, making me twitch in sheer arousal. I can't help but buck my hips, my body seizing with urgent, burning need. Kat is a relentless tease, getting me so close to the edge but keeping me so agonizingly far. I catch a whiff of her perfume and, God, suddenly she's the only thing I can focus on. Everything in the room seems blurry besides her... difficult to concentrate on, but Kat is totally clear, every detail in focus. I see the subtle stress marks across her blouse, almost the individual threads of her jacket, and my ears somehow pick up the tiny squeak of her button straining with each soft breath. She's so massive, even without showing any cleavage its so abundantly clear. Her breasts are so plump, so full under her jacket, only accented by the sharp intake of her waist and the wide spread of her fertile hips.

My cock pulses again, making me thrust into the open air as it strains with need. I think I even hear my waistband tear a little. Jesus Christ, look at this thing! It's turned a bright, angry red, and veinier than I've ever seen it before. Bobbing with my heartbeat, grotesquely massive, and with a head near the size of my fist it's even bigger than last night... Err, Saturday. God what happened to me while I was asleep?

"P-please..." I squeak. I try again a little louder, "Please! H-... H-Help me!" I know it's what she wants, for me to beg. I just don't care anymore, I just want release... I need release God.. please... just... Mngh!

Last edited:
"Oh, shhh...of course, sweetie..." I coo, not able to fightt back a <giggle>...I just love hearing him beg.

"Here..." I offer, sitting back a bit and taking a moment to slowwly peel away my jacket, my big chest thrusting itself out first, "...let me do this."

I smile as I hear him moan as the jacket comes off, leaving me in this too-tight, too-thin blouse. Butttoned up but haha not really hiding anything, Turning at the hips like I am now, with my thin waist, wider back and these shoulders, placing my jacket carefully to the side, I must look huge and hourglassy and...well, haha...huge.

"There," I smile, looking back down at himm but still posed to show off, even as I - dutifully, now - start to peel away his briefs, "is that better?"

Watching her undo that straining button, sliding her arms out of her jacket and thrusting her chest forward, God it's insane how big she is, how good she looks. Her blouse is so tight, buttons straining against the tide of her enormous bosom. It clings to her strong torso, showing off the curves of her lats and her tiny waist.

I try not to whimper as her fingers reach under my waistband, pulling my briefs down my legs and effortlessly discarding them. It's so easy for her, she knows I'm already putty in her hands. Just like that I'm completely naked, the red, pulsing tower that is my cock now free from all restraints. I writhe in place in response to her touch, my fists balling, knuckles turning white. I'm not in control of my own body at all. Kat asks me if that's better, but as I look up at her, emerald eyes glinting with wicked mischief behind her tight lipped smile, she knows it isn't any better at all. If anything, the sight of her breasts about to burst her buttons is only making my need for release even more dire.

Veins pulsing in my neck, I barely manage to answer, "No... Kat, P-Please... my... Uh... m-m-morning wood..?"

Last edited:
Morning wood?? <giggle> Haha how funny how silly we both know he did this to himself. well maybe i helped a lil

"Oh is that what it is?" I say, just this side of snidely, wanting to be teasing and haha kinda a little mean but nnngh look at that...its so hard for me and its already throbbing for me and its for meee, "Are you suuuure...?"

Its insane, how big it looks, bobbing there at that angle over his belly, almost swaying back and forth by itself. I know its probably not much bigger than it really ever was, but the rest of him has just shrunk up around it and so...wowww...it's so vibrant now, so vigorous, so swollen and hardy, its lookinng plainly like a beast next to him.

I can't help it, I touch it. "You didn't do this yourself? Hmmmmm...?" I tease, fingers cautiously encircling it near the head, lightly, tentatively wrapping it in my hand, causing him to groan, his whole body to spasm, "This didn't happen because you were, like, spying on me in the shower, did it?"

"S-spying?!" I repeat, A chill going down my spine. She knew the whole time.

"I wasn't - mnnGH" I groan, my explanation getting silenced as Kat slowly... agonizingly slowly... starts to work my raging shaft. A vein pops in my neck and my fists ball themselves into the covers. The pleasure is intense... almost agonizingly so, following her gentle caress from tip to base and back again. So good... but it's not enough to put me over the edge. I buck into her, trying to get that crucial last bit of friction but it never comes. Her hand follows me, denying me, but continues the long, slow strokes down my turgid length. My heart beats and beats and I suck air. With each passing second I feel less and less in control, completely at her mercy.

I shudder underneath her, my need coming to a boil. The stress on my body... If this goes on for too much longer I swear I'm going to have a heart attack.

"P-please Kat... I n-need m-more!" I beg, writhing against her teasing grasp.

"More?" I ask, crooked smile studying him as alreadyy I'm playing him like s puppet, the lightest touch making him writhe, the briefest denial making him groan, "If you wanted more you wouldn't be lying to me, Charlie."

With that I squeeze him, hard, just until it hurts - I'm so fucking strong. A cry, but he seems to like itt.

Imperiously I tilt my chin, look down my nose at him and reset my shoulders with a deep breath, daring him not to stare as my top threatens again to burst.

"We could be making love again Charlie," I explain, my right hand playing up and down his shaft, "I could be on top of you right now, fucking the crap out of you, but nooo..."

He sighs, pitiful little whines as he lets mee talk, nothing to say for himself. He's just happy he's getting a wank.

"...all you wanted to do was to jerk off off to me, pretend to sleep," I continue, considering, plainly, this fear of intimacy he has and how I'm going to breakk it, "so now, since that's what you wanted, all you get is the hand."

Ohh, he's going to get intimacy, I think to myself, smiling at the warm, secret swelling in my breasts, he's going to get intimacy in spades.

"So come on," I command, as I start to more dutifully stroke his erection, "come for me, come for me so I can go to work..."

Last edited:
Oh man, of course she's pissed... I lied to her and hid this from her and now this is my punishment, this torture, when I could have had it so good. My cock feels like it's about to explode, pulsing and swollen and a toxic red color. Every second that goes by is incredible pleasure mixed with agonizing pain.

"come for me, come for me so I can go to work..."

Suddenly, it's like a barrier has been lifted, and the pain all but disappears while my pleasure once again skyrockets. I'm a mess... a whining, writhing mess. All the while I can't take my eyes off of her heaving bosom, so big, so full... all packed tight in that blouse of hers. It's mesmerizing, their heavy wobble perfectly in tune with each stroke. God she's getting so big... those buttons are screaming...

Last edited:
He's looking at my tits as i stroke himm, of course he is, they help him finish. I know i'm trying to seem a little coldly efficient, make him feel a little sorry for not wanting to love me, but i'm still secretly getting a thrilll from this and the promise of his come literally makes my mouth start wateringg haha whats up w me? Anyway, I might as well - to get things done-

<stroke stroke stroke>

Under the scrutiny of his wide unblinking eyes, his gaping jaw, I pull back on my shoulders and-

<pop!>

oh crap.

...and this was my best blouse, I think, as two bulges of tit surge outward.

Last edited:
Bloomph!

I hear something ping against the wall behind me, and I stare transfixed at the bit of cleavage tightly bulging through the newly formed gap between her buttons.

'Oh Goddd... did she seriously just... ahhh fucking... Ngh!'

That does it. Every muscle in my body seizes, and I let out a deep, tortured moan as pleasure wracks my body. My cock strains mightily, and I feel the first hot rope of cum shoot out and hit me - ugh, gross! - right on the underside of my chin. I barely have enough time to get my hand up to block before a second, even bigger gob splats against it.

'Ugh, God there's so much!'

Kat continues to stroke, her skilled hand coaxing a veritable torrent of cum out of me and onto my sickly chest. Her skilled hand keeps me pointed away from her, not wanting to get a single drop on her nice clean blouse. I continue to stare, my eyes never having left her bulging cleavage. God she's huge... bigger than any woman I've ever seen... so plump and full and bouncy... but even so the thought of her getting even bigger is just... Ngh...

"That's right, come for me, Charlie," I say, hiding the heat in my chest, covering the passion in my voice with the cool efficiency of disdain, "watch me burstt my buttons..."

Pulse, pulse...onto his neck an chin. Pulse, pulse, onto his chest, into his own hand. And then I draw a big breath, flex, and...

<pop!>

Another button gone, more tit. His mouth drops open, his eyes bug incredulously in the height of his climax. Involuntarily his neck cranes, trying to bring himselff closerr. He's amazed.

...pulse, pulse...

Haha omg I didn't know I could do this. "You like watching me burst my buttons? You like watching me rip out of my nice work blouse?"

Shoulders back furtherrrr...pulse, pulse...

"Such big breasts," I purr haughtily, "Such a tight blouse..."

<pop!>

"Mmmmm..there u go..." I purr, in prideful satisfaction as I now have a totally crazy amount of boobage for him to goggle at, threee buttons down, as he finishes. My poor blouse! I can only think, Good thing they gave me three.

pulse, pulse....he's rested his cum-filled palm on his chest, jizzz dumping onto his sternum and upper belly as he loses himself in the view, unabashedly staring at the spectacle of my chest. I let him come, and come, and come...

"That's right..come for me..." I coo indulgently.

Normally, with a guy, I'd be thinking 'good, that was quick...' as I finished him, did my job so easily. But here, here with Charlie, it's different. Instead, I find myselff so electrified, focused on himm an staring at his still throbbing cock as it bursts and spews, barfing come onto himself, over and over, and then finally...waning, drooling its juices onto his belly.

"Come on baby," I say, "get it all out..."

I want him to come for ever and ever and ever, and it's with pride that I realize what ive done, watch what I've done to him. I've made him whine, I've made him shudder, I've made him writhe. I've made him feel so good, I've done all this to him with just my hand. This warm feeling it always gives me, its new, it's not like what I've felt before with anyone else. This is what love is, right?

But again- play it cool, Kitty. Teach him a lesson.

"You liked seeing that, hm?" I continue, as I massage his now softening but still throbbing and drooling erection, embellishing my bosomy displayy with an unnecessarily deep breath that spreads my neckline wider. More cleavage emerges, my white bra now on display, and haha omg another button even threatens to burst. His eyes are glazed and staring, unable to peeel thmselves away even as his climax is now all but over. I squueeze and pull at him, milking out the last gobs of seed onto his soiled belly, trying not to let anything get onto the sheets....

Last edited:
Another button explodes off of her blouse, and then another, the tiny plastic disks no match for the overwhelming tide of boob they were meant to contain. I barely register her words as my orgasm rages, each button gone making me spew my seed forth with that much more enthusiasm. Inch after tantalizing inch of dark cleavage pops into view, and my cock strains even harder when her strong, sturdy bra emerges from behind the broken blouse. My eyes trace the edges of the overstuffed cups... even from here I can see how much she's bulging over it. 'God... even such a huge bra is completely inadequate for her.' The thought makes me seize yet again, a powerful wave of pleasure curling my toes as another thick gob of cum splatters my chest.

Her hand is insistent, coaxing every last bit of cum out of me even as my orgasm finally starts to wane. My head falls back into my pillow and my body slumps, exhausted but finally relieved. I take a deep breath, shuddering as the last bits of semen dribble out of my softening tip. With a smug, self-satisfied smile Kat lets go of my deflating organ, a long, thin string connecting her hand to the still-swollen tip. She places it gently on my stomach, right in the middle of a giant dallop of semen.

"Kat... what are you..." I begin but she shushes me, moving her hand in little circles. She's smearing it all over like a thick, briny lotion. The pungeant smell hits my nostrils as she rubs it higher, a thick coat covering me from my collarbones to my belly button. I can only watch, my body drained and too tired to stop her.

'Oh God, what the fuck...'

Back
Top Bottom