Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

"There u go, that's better, isn't it..?" I drawl dotingly, as I begin to smear Charlie's seed into him, into his bellyy, up into his chest, "it feels good to get that all out..."

Even as his eyes begin to droop, even as he wilts and fades there, laying on the bed below me, he watches with stunned fascination. I'm rubbing his goo all over him, making him feel his own warm sticky slime.

"That's right, that's a gooood boy...." I coo as - hahahahaha - the first tingles of growth begin to shiver thru my bones. Oooo they're so delicious and gratifyingg but oo I know they could be so much better and stronger if...nnngh my mouth goes dry

But still I slather him, slowly rubbing the outrageous amount of come he's made into his skin, wanting it for myself but wanting this moment, soiling up his throat with it, pulling it up onto his chin as I enjoy the subtle swelling that's making me fill this skirt, this bra, these shoes just that little bit more than before.

He's fading, i see that, and maybee he's feeling his own changes. Exhausted and drained as he is, tho, I want him awake jus a little bit longerr so mmm as I lean more over him I make sure to press my tits together between my arms

That works haha I think as his eyes goggle again, and he groans

"Now, honey," I say, as my hand runs over one cheek, then down and up over the other, glazing them thinly with seed, "that feels better, right?" His face quivers, eyes pleading in grief but he says nothing to stop me as I run his brine over his mouth, under his nose, making him taste it, smell it. "Now you should be able to make it thru the day, right?" I continue, holding my hand there, "Now you should be better, now that we've gotten all that nasty cum out, hm?"

He whines, weakly, his only protest and closes his eyes, unable to handle finallly either the shame or the overwhelming wave of exhaustion overtaking him. As he fades I lean in closer, pulling my hand away and taking a soft, briny kiss from his lips. And then - haha I can't help myself, don't wanna waste it - I lick his cheek, once, twice, giggling. And then the other.

You dope, kitty, I say to her, yr going to bust our skirt!

I kiss his cheek as I see his eyes flutter again, struggling to open so his last moments of consciousness can be spentt watching me move down, licking, slurping, gobbling with satisfied purrrs the thick coating of his own gooey come from his chest...

The last thing I remember as my consciousness fades, her deep cleavage squeezed between her arms and her tongue on my skin making me twitch.

'Ahhh, so good...'

I awake with a start some time later, Kat nowhere in sight. It's much later in the day, I can immediately tell. I wriggle my way out of the covers wrapped tightly around me - Kat must have tucked me in - and look out the window to see the golden afternoon sun shining in. As I start to move I my skin feels strange... crusty... And there's this overpowering smell ... 'Oh God...'

I shudder at the memory of earlier. That tremendous, mind-wracking orgasm... And that ridiculous amount of cum that Kat had made me shoot all over myself. Most of it was gone, licked clean by Kat and her electrifying tongue, but I could still feel some on my chest... the residue. It was like a tiny layer of dried cum.

'Yuck!'

Why would Kat do something like that? Spreading it all around like a woman possessed... then licking it up! She's coming unhinged! She's crazy, and - Oh God... I told her I love her...

I remember my way to the bathroom and find it quickly, even if the rest of this place is still huge and foreign to me. The bathroom door knob almost comes up to my sternum, just barely below it. Its funny how something simple like that can just put everything into perspective, how it can make you feel so small... My condition... whatever this is, it's still making me shrink.. and it's already progressed so far... I twist the doorknob and enter, trying to think of anything other than my own helplessness but getting nothing but more reminders. The shower head is too high up, I can't adjust it... but I bet a goddess like Kat probably wouldn't have any problem at all. God, even when she isn't here I can't stop thinking about her... Even if she is crazy. I turn the shower on as cold as it will go, concentrating on nothing but the icy water hitting my skin, cleaning it.

I walk back to the bedroom, wrapped in a towel i had found in the nearby cabinets, and walk back to the bedroom. That's when I realize though, dripping wet and with naught but a towel, that I have no idea where all my clothes are. Kat had taken them, bagged them up and brought them over from my apartment, but beyond that I had no clue. Something out of place catches my eye as I'm looking. A little wooden dresser, the heavy brown sticking out like a sore thumb from the neutral colors of the bedroom. It was actually right about my size... but it looked like something a little kid would use.

'Wait... this has my name written on it!' The letters 'C-H-A-R-L-I-E' stared back at me, written with blocky, colorful letters. I never had anything like this back at my apartment... Had Kat gotten this for me? 'She doesn't expect me to use this, does she?' I think, running my hands along the top, 'Couldn't I just take some space in her closet? This seems unneccessary... ' As I opened the first drawer though I realized the decision had already been made for me. Kat had already filled it with all my clothes, folded by her into neat little squares. I take the first shirt that I see and slip it over my head, a plain white one that's only a little bit too big on me. Pants next, I close the first drawer and open another, and thats when my eyes recognize...

"Wait a second, Kat kept this?"

Last edited:
OOO this car! I muse in exasperation, as I readjust the seat belt from between my too-big-for-this-thing tits. They said they'd be getting me a new one,, this volkswagon is so cute but i so need something bigger. Til then im just about able to have folded myself into it after tossing my bag and the little cooler they gave me on the front seat and finally im on my way back home to him him him.

"What a long day!" I say to myself, outloud, pulling past the new guard at the gate. i think he was waving at me. Music is on the radio but i barely hear it all i have is thoughts of the coming evening and hahaha omigod what's in that cooler. I couldn't believe how much they got out of me, this first time, and I'm so glad I have that thing inthe trunk - already things are tight, so tight again.

Besides the clinic I went to the tailor lady today an hopefullly soon I'll have some new outfits. That i had to eventually undo another button on this new blouse for that afternoon meeting was fine, i was really just eye candy for those boring old guys from the other pharm company anyway. Bosses and witches from A&D wanted me to stay quiet, smile a lot while they did the talking and worked their magic. haha funny

Ack it's nearly cutting me in two! I think impatiently, snapping the seatbelt again around my boobs at a stoplight. I didn't believe them when they first told me at the clinic that i was more than 220 pounds, but as I marvel at them for a moment, seeing my thick thighs too, i guess they're probably right. And I'm so hungry! Makes sense I guess

Finally! The light turns green and I'm off again, maybe faster than i shouldd be driving. I just can't help it! I think, as I start giggling to myself, He loves me!

Stop bragging, dear, she says, though I hear the excited anticipation in her voice. This is going to be a good night for her, I thinkk

Don't worry he'll get what he deserves, says the other one, our time is coming

oh those two!!

Last edited:
'It's one of my old suits...'

I pull the jacket out of the little drawer, noticing the accompanying pair of slacks folded neatly underneath and holding it out front of me. It's clearly too big, but just having it here, running my fingers over the dark linen, it reminds me of better times... Back when I had my own practice.

On a whim, I slip my arms into the roomy sleeves and settle it over my shoulders. I forgot how it felt, not having worn a suit in months. Ever since I lost my practice I haven't really needed to. I'm kinda swimming in this one though, the sleeves going almost to my knuckles. It used to fit so well, but now I look like a little kid wearing his dad's clothes.

Sighing, I turn away from the mirror, trying to keep from bumming myself out any more. It's hard to stay positive lately when every time I wake up I can feel a little bit smaller, a little less able to take care of my self. Maybe I should get out and try to get a job again. Anything would be better than the nothing I have right now, and a little money coming in would help me feel a little better...a little less helpless. I don't think anyone would hire me though, especially when I tell them that I'm still getting smaller...

My reverie is interrupted by a small grumble from my stomach. For the first time in days I'm actually hungry... but that's a good thing right? It's been at least a few days since I've eaten anything, my appetite lately almost non-existent. With nothing to sustain myself it's really is no wonder I've been shrinking so much lately. I leave the bedroom, still wearing my suit and heading towards the kitchen.

I turn on the nearby TV as well and switch it to the news. I've kinda been out of the loop lately. Ever since I moved in with Kat I really haven't been able to keep up much. When Kat's home, I can't focus on much other than her, and I think she must have sold my computer as well. I guess I could be watching the news on my phone... Oh, erm, well no, I guess I can't...

The local news plays in the background as I scrounge the kitchen for something that won't make my stomach lurch. The fridge takes a little force to open, but with two hands I manage. Meanwhile the TV chitters away in the background.

"In other news, experts are still looking into the cause of Saturday's large-scale blackout. Among those affected were attendees to this year's Herocon..." I hear while digging through the fridge. Thankfully, it seems like Kat's restocked things since the last time I was here. Still though, none of it really looks all that great. There's some milk in here, and I remember I was able to keep that down pretty well the other day when Kat... erm, well, it's still a little embarrassing to think about...

I slide the mostly full gallon jug off the shelf and - Hurgh! - Fuck, nearly drop it! I catch myself, putting a hand under the bottom as I'm barely able to swing it up onto the counter. God, even just pouring myself a glass of frigging milk is a monumental effort for me now... To make matters worse I still have to get myself a glass, and I'm almost certain they're in those cupboards up there so high. I reach for it but don't even come close to the handle, my hand falling short by at least a foot. Damn it, why do things have to be so hard for me now? Thank God Kat isn't here to see me like this. I don't know if I could take the mortification... but then again, it would be kinda nice to watch her grab a glass for me...

With equal parts frustration and embarrassment, I slide over a nearby chair and stand on top of that. At least that still works, and I'm able to grab a glass without too much more hassle. With a little hesitation I tip the big jug over and fill the glass a little over halfway full. It's amazing how much effort just this simple, everyday action is taking me, and I spill a few little drops of milk over the counter because of just how much my arms shake. Finally though, I'm done, and for a moment I feel triumphant before remembering that all I did was pour myself a measly little glass of milk. Maybe once I drink a little bit of it I won't feel so freaking weak. I bring the glass up to my lips, tilting my head back a little...

"Bleckh!" The smell of spoiled milk hits my nostrils and I set the glass back down. Ugh, that can't be safe to drink. I glance at the label on the jug of milk, seeing an expiration date of more than a week in the future.

"Huh..." I wonder out loud. It's not the milk then, it's just me and my sensitive stomach. I try again, cringing as I take the smallest of sips. It's not terrible I guess, not as much as everything else at least, but it's not good at all either. I have to fight the urge to spit it back out. Heading back over to the TV, I nurse the glass as I listen to the report.

"A power outage was the least of con-goers worries though, as a full-scale riot erupted in the middle of the superhero-themed festivities." The anchor says.

I clutch my glass a little tighter, remembering the hordes of people fighting and clawing at each other as I continue to listen. It really did get fucking crazy in there.

"Authorities are still on the lookout for a woman at the center of the massive altercation. Witnesses at the event describe her as a tall, statuesque woman of incredible beauty. So much so, that some have taken to calling her 'The Goddess of HeroCon'..."

I nearly drop my glass.

They're talking about Kat.

Last edited:
"Heyyyy..." I announce, as I step in through the door <click click> in my heels to oh goodie find him awake and watching tv and ooooo no that's not good haha

"Why don't we..." I suggest, quickly stepping in and taking the remote from his hands as he's saying something somthig that's nothing like a 'hi how are u' but more like he's trying to awkwardly explain the news story he's watching, pointing at it lookin at me, "...just turn that off."

Nope.. they we'rent happpy with that at work nope not at all

<click!> the screen flashes off

He's haha omg what's he wearing its his suit and he's sitting on the couch looking up at me with that adorable dumbfounded expression as he's stammering and now he's struggling to stnad as I toss the remote onto the couch and look down down down at him oh my hes so short

remote forgotten, tv and that news stuff forgotten, everything from outside forgotten now to me now that i'm here with him, I smile and make my eyes sparkle for him.

Tonight's going to be a good night, I hear her tell me as I let her in more, dropping the little soft cooler on the coffee table. I know this is something sh'es been wanting to do and its gonna be hard to keep her from going to far but she promised

"So, how was your day, baby?" I ask, hearing her voice slowly making its way into my own, "You've put on your old suit, hm?" My voice twinkles, my eyes crinkling with an amusement as I straighten the collar of his wrinkled dress shirt, "Big plans..?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey babies im away for a week of vacation so please be patient for my next post xoxooxoo
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I try to tell her what's playing on the news but she brushes it off. With a few long strides she closes the distance between us, firmly taking the remote from my little hands and shutting it off. Isn't she interested? Doesn't she care? It's about her after all...

But then she smiles down at me with that big bright smile of hers, her nose scrunching up at me and eyes glittering. Just like that she has me on my back foot again, all else but her forgotten.

"My day?" I repeat, almost not even registering her question. "Erm, okay I guess... I only woke up a little bit ago..." Something about the way she calls me 'baby' makes me shiver.

I feel a little silly as she comments on my clothes, forgetting that I was wearing this suit. She starts to fuss with my jacket, bending at her curvy hips to reach me from her lofty vantage. I'm drawn, as usual, to those big, big breasts wobbling heavily between her arms, squishing up over her neckline. A few inches of her deep cleavage peek out, all but the top-most few buttons done up. God, it doesn't seem possible, but they look bigger... fuller than they did this morning. My mind boggles at the memory, the sight or her bursting out of her blouse still fresh in my mind.

"B-big plans?" I stammer, looking away, "No, I was just seeing if it s-still fit... Maybe if I could wear it to some interviews or something..."

Last edited:
"Interviews? For a new job?" I ask, with mock earnestness, my eyes sparkling mischievoussly as i cant help but tease him, "Oh, do you have a lot of those set up?"

I'm so bad! But it's so fun, playing with him, with his insecurities like this. I know how he's feeling, how small he must feel. I know it and I can see it in his face how his lip quivers and he doesn't answer my question

"Aww, I'm sorry honey, I' apologize," I coo, stepping in closer to him and letting some of my pheromones start to excitte him, "I know, I'm just teasing..."

He casts his eyes down, maybe looking at my feet or something but definitly trying to not look at my breasts which ahh must look so big and womanly right now swollen up in my shirt like this. He's not saying anything really maybe embarrassed or just llooking for the right words or just being aha passive

"I should be nicer, hm?" I contiinue, sweetly smiliing and giggling, "I know...I know men. How, like, emasculated they can feel, how inadequate, when they don't have a job, when they can't work or be useful...and I'm sorry..."

He's haha squirming he hates this but he loves it i feel the tingling

"Especially," I continue, pouting for his benefit still fiddling with his jackett, "especially when their wife or girlfriend or whatever has, like, this great job and is making more money, getting promotions..." I can see his breathing getting ragged, his face flushing. "That hurts, kinda, doesn't it?"

Last edited:
I can't help it, it stirs something in me, hearing her talk down to me like this. She's right, I know, about all of it. With every inch I shrink I feel less and less like a man. I'm getting so weak. For God's sake I can barely pour myself a glass of milk anymore... and all the while Kat just seems to keep getting more beautiful and capable, her fantastic body overshadowing me more with each passing day. It makes my head spin just thinking about how my young, ditzy paralegal has now become this goddess of femininity, and I, Charles Hogan, big shot up-and-coming lawyer is now a trembling little boy... and judging by the size of her house she's more successful now than I ever was too...

Just then her enormous bosom presses a little closer, her hands still fussing with the hem of my jacket. As she giggles and titters at my expense, her voice the sweetest of honey, I'm desperately trying not to let on how aroused I am, my hands tucked meekly in front of my tightening slacks. Though I don't dare look I can feel the presence of her breasts looming so close, their abundant, soft warmth beckoning to me like a sweet siren call. I manage to resist, my eyes settling instead on the curve of her wide, thick hips and plump thighs outlined in her tight pencil skirt. God, every inch of her is just so perfectly soft and inviting.

"That hurts, kinda, doesn't it?"

"N-no I..." I mumble, having to downplay the truth to keep her from figuring it out, "I'm h-happy for you Kat... It's great that you're successful." Just then I audibly gulp, just now processing her words "Did... did you say you just got another p-p-promotion?" I can barely even say the word I'm stuttering so bad. This is all just too much. Here I am shrunken and unemployed while Kat continues to surpass me in every measurable way...

Last edited:
"Well, they're giving me more money, for sure..." I sayy, casually, smiling in pride as I actually start to think to myself: yeah, I have come a long way. I should be proud. I am more successful than him, more powerful I guess haha lil ol me

The timidness I see, the feelings of inadequecies coming off him are nnngh so delish

"They tell me I'm important, they parade me around in front of all these executives, I go to all the big meetings," I explain, swelling with a satisfied confidence that just seems to be dwarfing him mor, making him seem even smaller and weaker as I look down at him, fidddling with his jacket and now tracing his cheek with a playful finger. Oh godd he's so adorable! "They've given me this place, I'm getting another company car and...ooo! I almost forgot..." I giggle, remembering what they told me I need to do, to get out of the public eye for a few days (I guess I'm a hashtag now haha), "they're sending us away - u and me! - on a trip!"

Last edited:
"A trip?" I repeat, put on my back foot, "W-when? Where?"

It has a dark appeal, the thought of me and her alone somewhere. Just the two of us, together, whatever that may mean. I should say no, I know, but my fear of what might happen is much overshadowed by my excitement over what will probably happen.

"What would we d-do?" I ask, hopefully keeping the shudder out of my voice.

"Oh, just a quick one," I say, biting my lower lip, trying to keep from frowning i'm not an outdoorsy girl, "a couple nights..."

i heard everything they were saying about the valley, about the site and the magic or whatevrr and that i need to visit it but bugs

"...we're going to be going camping," I say, trying to sound excited and uhhg i guess i am excited if i'm going into the woods and the mud anyway at least its with himm, "we're leaving tomorrow. It's a place out in the mountains, a few hours from us or whatever."

"Camping? T-tomorrow? That soon?" I ask. Seems odd, her job just sending her on a trip like this so abruptly. Maybe it's something for her job? That doesn't make sense though... why would they send her in the middle of the woods for a business trip? Must be a reward or something...

Been a while since I've been camping though. Huh, you know that actually kinda sounds like it could be a good time! I was in the Scouts after all, and I've taken a few trips here and there with some old buddies. Maybe I can show off some of my survival skills out there too, show her that I could make it out there in the wild by myself... You know, if I had to.

"Yeah actually, that does sound kinda fun..." I admit. A little fresh air might do me some good as well... Sounds a whole heck of a lot better than being cooped up in this house all day.

"Do you have supplies though? Tents, sleeping bags, food, stuff like that? Might need to do some shopping..."

"Haha me?" I giggle girlishly, biting my lower lip again, "I've never ever been camping like, even once."

My family was not the haha spend time together sorta family dad was so sick and mother oh my imagine her sleeping in a tent

"But - yay! - they set me up with all this stufff, like, two big full backpacks," I say, "they're in the car..."

Through my blouse I readjust my shoulder strap, everything feeling tighter heavier fuller than even just a few hours ago

"So, will you show me how to use it?" I ask with a playfully earnest pout, playing on his male ego while a single finger drifts down his chest, "I'll need you to take care of me..."

"uh, sure! No p-problem." I say, puffing out my chest. "It's easy, just let me show you!" For the first time in a while I feel needed. Huh, maybe this trip will be good for me... I can show her my stuff, show her how capable I am! Maybe then she'll start to take me a little more seriously...

"But uh, two bags huh?" I say, realizing we're probably going to be walking, "What's all in them?" I hope the contents aren't too heavy... I've still gotta pack clothes and stuff, and I don't know if I'll be able to carry too much with these scrawny little arms! Moving really showed me just how weak I had gotten, how much I really had to rely on her now. I had to let Kat carry most of it, especially the heavy stuff I had no chance with. Hopefully this won't be like that.

God though, it was so hard to focus on the conversation with her chest just right there. I could feel the warmth of her breasts from here, their mass having an almost gravitational pull on the depths of my mind. Somehow she looks even bigger than this morning though, as crazy as it sounds. The outline of her bra is apparent through her blouse, and i can see the thick straps pulled taut, the enormous cups bulging over with just a tiny bit too much of her.

"Are they, erm, heavy?" I ask lamely, only just then realizing that I had been staring the whole time, drinking in the enormous fullness of her bosom for a good long while. My eyes snap back up to meet hers, though her smile is already twisting into a knowing grin.

Last edited:
"Heavy..?" i ask, almost giggling haha catching him looking at my boobs, reaching out to grab the wrist of his right hand, "What? My two...huge...bags?"

and at that i can't help myself i make him feel me

giphy.gif

a0ecb56d1f2b93ebc2b8efd1aa3a56de.gif

ahahahahaha!

Grinning, grinning grinning grinning i ttotally expect him to just freeze up and pull his hand away and scold me but

well he does freeze up, his eyes go wide, but then somethng happens

He doesn't pull away.

It's like something comes over him, feeling my breast. He's in shock, suddenly, and it's like he;s paralyzed. His glazed eyes are fixed on my big left boob and he's just letting me hold his hand there, sinking into the softnesss of my flesh, through my blouse and the firm cup of my bra.

My smile twists a little more.

"They are heavy, honey, aren't they?" I ask, my voice dropping into the purr I know he finds so sexxy...

Last edited:
I let out a heavy shuddering breath, trying to keep it together as she holds my hand against her. Never in my entire life have I ever felt anything so heavenly. Her softness squishes between my fingers, their comforting warmth traveling down my arm into my body and setting a fire inside me.

"H-h-h y-yes Kat..." I don't even register what I'm saying, just repeating her... "s-s-so... so heavy... so big..." My little hand is entirely inadequate, completely, completely overwhelmed by the fullness of her breast.

I'm shivering, I think, even despite how hot I am, and I can feel myself... uh, responding to the touch of her enormous soft breast. Hngh, so warm... so comforting... Her strong heartbeat pulses underneath my fingers. I feel a need... an instinct pulling me closer. Privately, I wonder how small I would have to be before she could take me completely... my entire shrunken body tucked securely between the abundant swells.

'Oh God man, get a hold of yourself...' I look away, finally tearing my eyes away from her hypnotic bosom. I look anywhere, everywhere besides at the gaping cleavage looming so close in front of me... the mass of softness beneath my fingers.

“That's right, so heavy, so big..." I repeat, holding his hand there evenn as his eyes dart around the room, confused at his feelings. "And it's okayy," I purr, softly and tenderly, little reassurances in his befuddlement, "you can look...all you want baby..."

Ahaha its adorable like a scared little boy his eyes avoid me, but then its too much when my voice changes to hers, directing him like a mother to child - "Charles? Look at me." - and he complies

"Mmmm that's better," I say with satsifaction, as his gaze settles again to my breasts, "I know it must be hard, being a little boob monkey like you are, staying focused, keeping attention..." I'm moving his hand in gentle rhythm into my chest, and i feel the weaknes settling into his bones and he's going to have to sit soon. "But I know you love these," I continue, her soothing voice pulling him in deeper and taking over more and more, "I know how they make you feel safer, more secure, comfortable when you're feeling bad...”

He's starting to sway on his feet, gaze glazed and dazed.

"They're going to help keep you safe and warm," I assure him, now taking both his hands in mine and stepping backwards as excitement starts to bubble into my own chest. I feel the moments approaching.

"Let's go have a seat..."

Mm, her hand wrapped around mine, gently but firmly guiding me forward. To what end I don't know, but something deep inside me, some basic, primal instinct urges me after her. What is this feeling? This... devotion towards her...

Pulling me along, My eyes drink in her wonderful form from behind as she leads me. Those boobs... full and wide enough to see from behind - God she's big - but just then I'm stricken by the rest of her. Her straining blouse clearly drawn taut by her massive swells also shows off the strength of her back, the curve of her torso. So fit, her soft muscles making themselves known through the stiff, white fabric. Her strong shoulders curve and pinch in to her trim waist just below... And just below that, her massive swaying ass.

- gulp -

I was about eye level with the small of her back... maybe a little taller than that at this point, but that meant that the widest swell of her bottom was practically right in front of my face. I watched the swing of her thick hips with rapt attention, the jiggly flesh wobbling with each long stride of her legs. A perfect, juicy heart shape, perfection of the female form sculpted by countless intense workouts and long nights at the gym, but swollen into thick, plump enormity.

Then, as she sits me down on the couch, I'm able to see the thickness of her strong thighs, soft femininity squishing and widening into the fabric of the seat as she sits down next to me. Her weight pulls me closer and she also scoots in, the warm press of her thick thigh against my own shrunken one. I feel the heat of her body flowing into mine once again, so attentive, wrapping her arm adoringly around me. Sitting next to her, I'm eye-level with her overstuffed neckline. Her back is straight and her posture is perfect, projecting her heaving bosom even further from her torso. A single glance and I'm lost once again, pacified by the enormous feminine swell of her hypnotic cleavage and her sweet beckoning voice.

Last edited:
"Good boy..." I praise, smiling at how easy that was, and how he just waits for me to tell him what to do, "that's a good, good boy..."

He shudders, and I hear his breath rattle as his eyes flutter.

I brush a lock of his dark, unruly hair from his forehead. "You like it when I call you 'good boy', don't you?" I ask, plainly, returning my hands to my lap and sitting up, studying him patiently. He slouches nervously next to me, not knowing what to do with his own hands. I watch him look at my knees. "You like that very much, don't you Charles?" I continue, searching his face, "When I call you a good boy, when I give you praise?"

I'm so eager, now, sparkling in anticipation of our nextt step but this is good. I don't wanna rush, I wanna do this right, I wanna play this part. He wants me like this, and I'm growing into it, growing into it for him - in my body yes haha but also in my mind in my feelings for him. He's anxious, quietly passive, a little confused.

"Yes you do," I continue, pressing on, still sitting up straight, "it makes you feel nice, doesn't it, when I tell you you've done well? When you've made me happy? Hm? That's right, it does...."

I smile down at him, beatific, watching him struggle with himself, with the jagged little pride gnawing gnawing gnashing. Sitting here in my smart skirt, my tight business blouse, I look at him and think.

He looks silly.

"Honey, let's get you out of that jacket," I say, hands rising to help as already I he's doing as I say...

Last edited:
I stay so perfectly still, acquiescent, submissive as she helps me one arm at a time out of my oversized jacket, an absolutely mind-numbing display of overstuffed cleavage less than an inch from my face. I stare transfixed at her brazen showing as she continues to coo sweet little nothings, failing to suppress a full-body shudder when the swell of her enormous left breast brushes my chin for the briefest of moments. She giggles, tittering a half-hearted apology that even in my current state of fog-headedness I can tell isn't the slightest bit sincere.

The alarm bells go off in my head. This isn't just normal, flirty Kat. This is something more, even for Kat she's coming on so strong. Her big, perfectly white smile glitters radiantly down at me, and her beautiful eyes shine with an emerald glint of mischief. She's got something planned, and whatever it is I'm playing right into it, not resisting her advances at all. It's so hard though, her smell, so feminine, so strong, filling my nostrils and invading my mind. Her touch is so soft, so gentle, sending electricity dancing across my skin. Everything feels so good... How can someone like me possibly resist such a goddess... especially when it feels so wonderful to do exactly what she wants.

After what feels like an eternity but is actually only a few seconds she has my jacket off and tosses it haphazardly behind her, not caring where it lands.

"Gooooood..." I coo, tickled pink pink pink as he lets me tend to him, "and now that your jacket's off..."

I bite my lower lip, all plump

He tries to look away but he can't as I - with as much matter-of-fact seriousness as I can - undo the bottons of my top. One, two, three, four. I smile thinly as I slip my own shoulders from my white silk blouse. "Ahhhh....so much better," I sigh, "that was soo tight." My big, white, industrious bra holds me in but things feel ready to haha burst as I turn my torso just so to delicately fold the blouse and lay it carefully behind me. It does feel better, now; I thought i was going to rip through that thing in the shoulders.

I turn back to him, cock my head and smile, hands again demurely on my knees. He's swimming in his white wrinkled button-down shirt and now looks extra silly all wide-eyed and gaping but aww

"Is that yours?" I ask - as if I'm not just sitting here in my bra - looking for a moment to the mostly full glass of milk that's been sitting, forgotten, on the coffee table thiss whole time. I look back at him and he's nervous, again. Some lights are on - a lamp in the corner - but with the sun setting outside its beginning to get darker in here, in my little beach house, in my living room.

"Did you have trouble, hm?" I ask, cocking my head the other way now, "Trouble today, getting something to eat?"

Last edited:
My eyes widen, my breath catches in my throat, and I think my heart even skips a beat as she slips her blouse off her shoulders. My God, her bra... It's enormous, the stark white cups big enough for my little head to fill with room to spare, and despite that enormity she still fills the thing to capacity. Soft boob flesh mushrooms above and over the cups, making exactly just how huge she is so blatantly apparent. Shoulder straps an inch thick are pulled taut, straining with the daunting weight of her bosom. For a second, I'm a little amazed that her bra isn't more girly or pink, like everything else that Kat owns, but no, I realize, it's that way completely out of necessity. This isn't some silly, flimsy cute bra that just looks nice. No, This is a woman's bra... practical, strong, and built to support the backbreaking load that Kat somehow carries with ease and sensuality.

And in my staring, so hypnotized by her acres of creamy feminine flesh I don't even realize she's asked me a question. Giggling at me, my embarrassment burns my cheeks as she patiently repeats her question. I look dejectedly at the forgotten glass still sitting on the table, Room temperature by now and surely no good to drink. I feel bad for wasting it. I could barely even take a tiny sip before my stomach started cramping again. Now, I can't even drink milk anymore, the last thing that I could even sorta still take. It had been getting harder and harder to keep down, and it seemed like today was the end of the line.

"Yeah, I guess I did..." I admit sadly, my gaze falling to her thick thighs and tight pencil skirt. I actually felt hungry too, still do really, and I thought it was a sign that things might be going back to normal... Maybe I'd be able to eat regular food again, I'd start to grow... And maybe, after I got back on my feet at least, I could get my own place again. But no, that didn't seem to be the case.

"I can't eat a-anything anym-more... Milk was all I had left..."

Last edited:
<giggle!>

I know. It's like the sight of me in my bra is overwhelming. I know how I must look, sitting here. I mean, my waist is like thinner every day while my boobs keep getting bigger and tho I haven't been to the gym in days my shoulders and arms and back muscles are like haha fitter and wider and stronger. It must be overwhelming, to someone so small and weak and now...

"Shhhh....." I hushh him, reaching up with gentle fingers to stroke his cheek, feeling him wanting to both recoil and melt into my hand, "it's okay, I have something for you..."

With the fingers of my othr hand, I slowly start to reach between my breasts. I know it's time.

"Don't you remember...?" I continue, watching his eyes fall, looking to see what I have, what I'm pulling out from my cleavage, still deep enough in this bra to hide what I have for him, "I said I'd always take care of you like this..."

His eyes go wide as he watches me pull it out, from where it was hidden, nestled tightly between my big breasts...

"And I've been keeping it nice and warm."

..,his new baby bottle, filled with my love.

Last edited:
"No..." I say, shuddering, recoiling, "No, no, please... Not that..."

She promised that she would do this, to baby me, feed me, a few days ago back when she was trying to get me to move in. Now, it's official. I'm here living under her roof, depending on her, needing her, and she's sitting here so big... and offering to fulfill that promise. Last time had been so demeaning, so emasculating... But so darkly thrilling at the same time. The warmth of her bosom pressed firmly against my cheek, shushing me, cooing sweet little nothings as she held me. She settled so naturally, so eagerly into the role of this doting young caretaker... My mommy... And now, sitting here in just this enormously overpacked bra and teeny pencil skirt she's offering to do it again...

'No, this can't become a regular thing... I'm a man, I can't let her coddle me like this!'

Hanging on to the little shred of dignity I have left, I plead, "Not the bottle Kat, please... My stomach... I can't keep it down anyway..."

"Oh, sweetie, shhhhh..." I hush himm, the pheromones from all this bare skin starting to change already as I slowly move closer closer with the bottle, moving it - and my breasts - towards his face as he starts to tremble.

I see he's anxious, i see how he's fighting, how this seems like another little surrender for him and tho it makes my heart skip and i have to keep from smiling too wide don wanna scare him I know i have to calm him down

"Honey, shhhhhh...." I purr, wide-eyed and innocent, "I know how hungry you aare, Charlie baby, and I know that milk tasted yucky...but I want you to try this..."

Like a dutiful young mother, I turn the bottle over in my left hand and - shaking it - drop drop drop a little bit onto the underside of my right wrist. "This is different..."

Looking into his eyes as he watches, as he watches me raise my wrist towards his lips, I offer him my milk

Back
Top Bottom