Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

She offers me her wrist, the few drops of thick, white liquid gleaming in the light. I'm drawn to them, I look nervously, searchingly up at her beautiful face. She's beaming down at me, encouraging me with that million watt smile of hers. So close, I can smell her perfume. It's comforting, as if the scent itself is telling me to let go of all my worries, to let her take care of me. Her beautiful face gives me one last encouraging nod, bringing her wrist within inches of my gaping mouth... and with that I decide to trust her.

I bring my lips forward, closing my eyes as my lips form a seal on her perfect skin, my tongue laps at the tiny amount of liquid she's offered and.... Ohhhh... My Goddd....

It's incredible, amazing.... singularly the best thing I've ever tasted in my entire life. Both hands come up and clamp onto her wrist, greedily clutching it tighter as my sucking immediately turns frantic. It's so good, sweet, creamy, I suck and suck trying to slurp up every molecule of it I can. I can feel it go down my throat, leaving a trail of pleasurable warmth as it descends. It hits my stomach and it's like I can already feel it getting absorbed into my bloodstream, my body wasting no time in beginning to process the first good bit of nutrition it's gotten in days. My beating heart pumps it all over my body, bringing much needed sustenance and warm tinglies to my legs, my arms, and after a few seconds my brain as well. Something's changing, activating within me. I blink, and suddenly it's like everything else is foggy, out of focus. Only Kat is crystal clear, breasts so huge and full that they look like they're about to burst out of her bra at any moment. It's as if an aura surrounds her, a halo of gentleness and nurturing that makes me want to snuggle in close and never leave her side.

"Oh my god Kat... what... w-what is that stuff?" I ask, my eyes flitting between her gorgeous beaming smile and that accursed bottle, filled to the brim with what tastes like pure bliss. I want more, need more. Suddenly my hunger is back stronger than ever. I'm trembling, feeling so weak, it's like I haven't eaten in years.

Last edited:
My heart jumps, shocked, excited and I gasp, watching him latch onto my wrist and then he becomes, if only for a second - omigod - so totally unbelievably satisfied. I feel it change, I feeel something change, and I feel the electricity see the lamp in the corner flicker. Ahahaha he changes and when he looks back up at me there's somethingg new I see it there's something he doesn't even know himself but unlike ever before he needs me. He needs me now more than ever there's no turning back he's mine.

"Oh god honey see what I can do for you," I hear myself whisper, feeling my chest swell and seeing his eyes fall to them and thinking back on how only a year ago I was a skinny little girl pining and begging for his attention...and now he can't live without me. He can't live. Without me. Charlie..my love...

...you need them.

His eyes stare as i show him the bottle and my breasts and I want to pull him towards me, pull him to them and though I feel that maybe deep down he knows I understand right now what they told me, and why we can't, yet. Why I can't tell him, yet. Why I have to...

"It's formula, baby," I say, keeping a straight face, "do you like it?"

Last edited:
"F-Formula?" I shudder, aghast and feeling absolutely humiliated at my situation. I can't take regular milk any more, but formula is okay? "Y-y-you... you m-mean like for babies?"

NO, no no no no, I'm not drinking formula. I'm not a baby. I'm not I'm not I'm not -

But despite my struggle, my eyes drink in the outrageous swell of her bosom, falling deeper under her spell. So big and full and ngh... Every second I stare I can feel my hunger, my need increasing. Even just that small taste has ruined me, I can't imagine living my life without it anymore. How can I possibly go back to a normal life now that I've tasted this divine nectar of the gods? My willpower crumbles as she wraps her arm possessively around me, and I can feel myself surrendering to her overpowering femininity as she pulls me even closer.

oh, reader reader reader I can't evn!

"F-Formula? Y-y-you... you m-mean like for babies?"

"Yes Honey, exactly...like for babies," I manage, though him just asking me that made me nnnngh. It made me ahhhh. It haha it gave me such tingles that ooooo i feel as i move in on him and pull him closer i feel myself all swwollen and ready to burst out of my bones like i'm bigger than him bigger than this room. The lights flicker again and ggggg deep inside me flutters

He's struggling, he's struggling and fighting. I can hear his thoughts almost as plain as day and he wants and he doesn't want. He wants it but his pride is stammering and pouting and it wants to tell me no. It wants to tell me he's not.

Mommy has to tell him otherwise.

"Yes, you are a baby, don't you remember?" I coo, smiling playfully and giggling, "You're my baby..."

Her baby

Her baby

Her baby

Images flood my mind - bottles, bras, a mother goddesses of love and fertility clutching me to a single massive breast. These images lately... these sick, twisted fantasies of mine have been getting stronger and stronger by the day all while my body continues to dwindle. My condition, this shrinking, this... whatever it is taking over my life. These thoughts aren't my own, are they? Wanting her to coddle me, treat me like her baby, it's not natural, but Nghh... It's so ridiculously arousing. I'm so fucking hard, my dick throbbing enormously to the rhythm of my frantically beating heart. So strong, it feels like it's about to bust my slacks wide open.

"Ohh, God Kat... what's happening to me?"

She smiles down at me - gorgeous - her amazing, heavenly curves the very embodiment of all these wild fantasies. It's like every time I wake up she's somehow even more beautiful - her bust line a little fuller, her thighs a little thicker, those flawless legs of hers a little longer. It's just a trick of perspective though, right? It has to be. Theres no way she's still - Mnghh - getting bigger... She only looks that way because I'm still getting smaller...

Last edited:
“Shhh...I know, I know," I coo to him as I stuggl with myself cuz now I just want to fall on him smother him I love him so much especilly when he's vulnerable like this, "I’m sure the clinic will get this figured out for you soon, but in the meantime, I'm here for you, to take care of you. Until they get this all sorted out…”

Holding the full, warm bottle in my right hand, I use the left to reach up to my hair, to my tight bun.

“...you can just be my..."

His eyes go wide in shock as I release my hair - dramatically so much longer, thicker now than ever - and shake it out, thick auburn waves luxuriously falling, softly over my shoulders, down my back, its red deep and warm.

"...little..."

Oh it's so hard not to just gather him in my arms and do this right, the way my body wants it. And so weird - my energy, it's pulsing, filling me filling the room. My will is resonating, conducted out through the air, making the lights continue to flicker as my hair flows thickly behind me and i approach with the bottle.

"...baby.”

"You can just be my... little... baby...

She undoes her tight bun, beaming that soft, gentle smile down at me while she shakes out her hair. The sight of her is enchanting, watching the deep auburn tresses tumble effortlessly over her collarbones. My God, it's so long... only a week ago it seems like her hair only tickled the very top of her shoulders, but now the lovely burgundy tresses reached almost halfway down her arms! Where did it all come from? Even Saturday it wasn't even close to this long... but now its almost the same length as her Barbie wig from the convention...

The rich, luxurious mane of fluttering mahogany shines in the dim light of the room around us, an aura of light and warmth surrounding her gorgeous face, making her look like my own personal angel, my gentle, watchful protector... my beautiful, caring Mommy.

'No, this isn't natural. I can't think like this... I have to -' I think, but my thoughts are stifled as she approaches with my bottle, my eyes drinking in her heavenly visage before me.

14276447_1104852166229933_1535042551_Bottlen_B.jpg

I whine, weak little protests escaping me as she urges forward bottle in hand, silencing me with sweet hushing coos. If there was ever a time to resist it would be now, but as the rubbery plastic nub parts my lips and the first splash of that warm, nourishing nectar fills my mouth I know my battle is lost.

My decision has already been made for me.

"Oh, yes, time to feed the baby..!" I sing, with a giggling coo as I watch his eyelids flutter in rapture, his face slacken, as he takes his first suck and his inhibitions totally melt. Oh god gooood...

"That's right...." I praise, delighted at how amazingly delicious itt obviously is to him, his mouth already working the nipple hungrily, clumsily, "Mommy-Kitty said she'd take care of you, hm? That she'd make sure you get fed? Isn't that right?"

No answer of course, he's too busy feeding already ahaha suck suck suck

"Omigod you're so cute..!" I can't help but gush, my left arm slowly snaking behind him as I begin to pull him closer, "So cute and so...little...! So little and...helpless..."

That makes him shiver, haha, his eyes clamping tighter in shamed excitement, and that makes me <giggle>

“You like being babied, don't you?” I coo, in full on mommy-mode now as I ease him, my left hand behind his headd, to my chest. His face, still suckling, rests on my big left breast, the firm textured cup of my bra against his right cheek. "Yes...this is what you like best, hm?" I ask, gazing proudly down at him, "Being babied? When I act like your big, pretty mommy..?"

Oh God... it's so good... everything is just so, so good. My cheeks bulge, greedily gulping down as much delicious formula as I can. I feel a fat drop of creamy liquid escape, rolling down my chin. Dutifully, Kat wipes it away, her adoring giggle soothing me further into her grasp.

So lost in the moment, I don't even notice that she's eased me down onto her lap, her plush thighs the perfect pillow behind my back. All five of my senses hum with pleasure, electrified by Kat and her incredible femininity. The sight of her dazzling smile and bulging breasts; the sound of her sweet, melodious voice cooing sweet nothings down to me; The feel of her strong arms around me, the warmth of her enormous breast squishing against my cheek; her divine smell welcoming me, encouraging me to fall deeper into her smothering comforts; and of course the incredible taste filling my mouth and my stomach. With each big gulp the warmth inside me increases, soothing me. I can't get enough of it, it's as if Kat's love for me was given form and put into a bottle just for me. It fills me up, seeping into my bones...

"Yes...this is what you like best, hm? Being babied? When I act like your big, pretty mommy..?"

I cringe in embarrassment, ashamed of just how easily she's broken me down, how she's systematically picked apart my deepest and darkest of fantasies and made herself the subject of them. It's everything I've ever wanted, having such a beautiful goddess hold me and care for me just so. My lack of a denial is all the answer she needs, and with a giggle she squeezes me even closer. All I can do is submit, closing my eyes as the wonderful sensations flood my body, Kat continuing to feed me. My mind is slipping... I start to lose myself in her, the warmth of her body and her love all encompassing. She's my everything, my entire world...

I could stay like this forever, an eternity spent held in her welcoming embrace. It feels like thousands of years before I'm stirred from my trance. A tightness in my crotch growing more urgent by the second. My eyes dreamily flutter open and... Oh God... it's my fucking dick again! It's so hard... painfully so, straining against my slacks so hard it feels like they're about to rip. Every second it gets worse, my giant demanding cock pumping up larger and thicker with each ragged breath. I paw at my zipper, desperate for relief. I start to work myself through my clothes...

But then I remember this morning. She was so disappointed... so mad at me for trying to service myself. It's the last thing I want, having this beautiful, endearing goddess displeased with me. So I stop myself, even though it pains me so... and like a good boy I look up at her, silently asking for permission.

Last edited:
"Shhhhh....it's okay..." I coo, in my tenderest, warmest voice, seeing him struggling against a boner which is - nnngh, all for meee, I did that, I made that - painfully restricted straining against his pants, oversized as they are. He gazes up at me pleadingly, wantingly, needingly. So much need it makes me want to <giggle> explode. He can't help himself, he needs me. "Here, honey," I decide, "let's do this..."

At that, I gently <pop> the bottle from his sucking mouth and move it into my left hand to hold it, along with the head that I hold to my breast, while my right hand-

"There you go..." I cluck, as I unzip his loose pants and pull them down, dutifully. His cock tents his boxers, comically overmatching them, threatening to bursst free until I - "ahhhhh....there it is...there's my...mmmmm...my boy...my good boy..." - peel them down, over it.

Even at my size - I'm a big girl, now haha - it looks huge. It's huge and it demands, it demands everything like all the light in the room, light that's suddenly all focused on it. Godddd I want it.

But no, not yet, Katherine. Milk first.

He's whining now, staring at it himself as I hold his head and make him watch it, make him watch what I do to him make him so hard he throbs and bobs and twitches in the air, standing powerfully thick and erect out of the thin weakness of his hipss. I did this to him, I did.

"Is that better?" I pout, my wide eyes drinking in the begging expression he gives me from down at my chest, as I take the bottle, still more than half-full, in my right hand again. His right hand, it's arm mushed against my body, lays clenched next to it, next to his cock, on his hip. His left hand claws his thigh.

"You want to touch it, don't you?" I ask, as I bring the bottle once more to his lips. "It's okay, sweetie, it's okay," I say, reassuring him as he instinctively takes the nipple in again, "I don't mind. Drink this nice warm bottle I have for you, do what you need to do, and just relax..."

"You want to touch it, don't you?"

I let out a little whine as she approaches with the bottle once again, my mouth widening to take it on pure instinct. I can't help it, it's like there's something in the air that just makes me trust her, like she knows best about every little thing there is to know. She's a goddess, so beautiful...

But underneath my awe a shred of common sense shines through, recognizing just how fucked up this entire situation that I've gotten myself into really is. It's like there's three different parts of me, one that wants to snuggle in close and never leave the warmth of her bosom, another that wants to escape and get as far away from Kat as possible, and the last, most insistent part of me possessing a burning need to release what feels like the biggest load of my enitire life.

"It's okay, sweetie, it's okay, I don't mind. Drink this nice warm bottle I have for you, do what you need to do, and just relax..."

At that, I groan. My hips buck and I thrust my cock forward, humping the open air. With her blessing given my outrageous cock burns with an even greater need. I reach down to relieve myself, but I'm stopped once again by my shame. It feels like an admission, a confirmation to her that I do want all this. She's testing me, seeing how far she can push me... and every inch given is another that I'll never get back.

I whine, resisting for the moment as my hand strains towards the massive rod. God it's huge, demanding, as long as my forearm and as thick as my wrist. Its huge girth throbs with an unnatural power, looking completely out of place on my shrimpy body. It's massive head pulsing to the beat of my heart, bobbing obscenely huge in the open air. I close my eyes, not wanting to look at it, but just then Kat squeezes me closer, giggling, and I feel the softness of her bosom press even more firmly against my cheek. The heat of her breast fills me with desire, and with a pitiful cry I start to work the massive shaft with my meager hands.

Last edited:
"Oh, gooood....good. Good boy..." I praise, watcing him lose the last bits of his willpower, the last bits of his self control, the last bits of his silly pride, "that's okay...I don't mind."

He whines, he groans, this is a lot for him, I know. He's giving up so much, so much to me....but this is what people who love one anothr do, right? And I want him to feel nice, feel safe, feel everything along the way.

"Now, you just relax," I purr, feeding him his bottle as he starts to jerk himself off, "Sucking on that nipple. Tasting that warm milk. Relax, and drink your formula, feeling loved and content. Having no worries, being completely coddled and cared for...."

she, Mama Kitty, that part of me, is so warm and soft. He feels it, he feels it and as he breathes the warmth and perfume from my skin he sinks into her, he sinks deeper and deeper into her and the milk is changing him just like the pheromones are. he's more and more mine with every single suck. His brow is knit, his trouble bubble below the surface but I can see my baby-talk is helping, working

"No worries, no cares," I babydoll, "nothing like that as long as you're with me. Mommy Kitty loves you, and she's going to take such good care, don't you worry." I purr, I purr and I humm and as I feed him and he strokes I can see him drifting ddeeper under. Tension is starting to leave him

Goood...Keep drinking your bottle," I hum, "Feel my arms around you. Feel the comfort of being able to relax and submit. Feel the happiness of being able to regress, here with me. Regress and be a baby again..."

Regress?

No, I can't... it's just a fantasy, not actually real... I can't possibly be her.... her....

But even as I'm thinking it my mind slips further, something deeply instinctual taking over, surrendering control. My thoughts are... murky, unable to focus on anything other than her. Complicated thoughts like inhibitions or shame are forfeited completely, giving way instead to her overwhelming presence. Her warmth, her softness, her love for me undeniable, rolling over me in pleasurable waves, relaxing me. My eyes are scrunched closed, just feeling Kat and the security of her embrace all around me, her strong arms holding me. It's all so wonderful.

These feelings I have... Oh God, it's so hard to fight them. It feels so good not to, to let Kat baby me... to let her be my big, beautiful mommy... She knows exactly how much strength to use with me, her hold gentle but firm, her delicate caresses filling me with pleasurable tingles. This bottle it's... God, so delicious... filling me with soothing warmth from the inside while her body acts like a giant, heavenly soft space-heater. It feels so natural, so comfortable I could almost fall asleep... that is if it weren't for the incessant, impossible-to-ignore pulsing of my throbbing member straining like a massive pink tower full of need. My little hands work it, pumping it with both hands. I do what I can to satiate it but it's not enough, my ministrations giving me naught but the barest sense of relief. I let out a pitiable whine for her... Kat knows what to do, how to make it go away... I need her...

"There you go, baby," I purr, feeling magnificent as all my hopes are coming true, looking down at him and it's like I'm watching him change, "There you go..."

He's jerking off, jerking off for me. I know I could help but I want to let him do this. My smell helps, my breast helps, my voice helps. It's hypnotic...

"Drink your bottle," I continue, "drink your bottle and feel yourself going deeper. It's okay, it's okay, when we're together. It's okay, when you're with me. Go deeper and deeper into where you want to be. Deeper into your regressed personality, into the innocent, care-free little baby state.. Mama Kitty will help, Mama Kitty will help you get there..."

He whines, he whines against me almost like he's both fighting and working harder for it at the same time awwww

"Mama Kitty knows. Mama Kitty knows the part of you that’s always there, but never gets a chance to express itself," I say, feeling the words come out of me from some dark place but haha they're perfectt, "You're in a safe, comfortable, relaxed place, here with me. Just me. Just me, and you."

<suck suck suck>
<stroke stroke stroke>

"You can do it," I coo in encouragment, "you have the freedom to express this part of your nature now, as you drink your bottle you become more and more relaxed. Feel me wrap you in my arms and rock you softly as you drink the warm milk out of the bottle. Can you feel it? Hm? You can, can't you? <giggle!> You feel joy, comfort and love. You feel happiness to have such a nice, big, warm soft Mommy..."

I'm falling deeper, further into this role that feels so natural, so instinctual. Kat's honey-sweet voice cooes down to me as I suck, continuing to drink the wonderful, delicious formula that she's provided just for me. Her words are at the same time both wonderful and terrible, appealing to my rawest, basest desires. Her body feels so good like this, her strong arms around me, protecting me and keeping me safe. Her soft, massive breast presses into my cheek, it's warmth seeping into me and filling me with an ever present feeling of contentment.

And so against my better judgement I let her baby me, falling deeper into her fold. My cheeks bulge, greedily sucking down as much formula as I can possibly take and letting out little involuntarily moans and whines of pleasure. She patiently continues to hold the bottle to my lips, content to do it for as long as I need. My whines grow louder, more urgent as I see the bottle almost empty, becoming needful little cries.

'Oh God, what have I done? What have I let her do to me?' I never should have let it get this far. I never should have let her become this fantasy of mine... It's all so overwhelming. I feel so pathetic, so unable to control my own life. I finally realize the gravity of my situation, realizing exactly just how far gone I am down the rabbit hole, and though my eyes are clenched shut I feel a single, salty tear roll down my cheek.

Last edited:
hiiii huns i just wanted to come on and say happy holidays and apologize for my absence. rl has taken some complicated turns and kept me away from here. i do hope i'm able to return soon and keep Kat in everyone's thoughts xoxoxoxox

Hey Guys, DB here,

I'm not sure if anyone is still keeping up with this thread since it's been on hiatus for so long, but Josh and I have had this picture of Kat just sitting here ready to go this whole time and it seems like such a terrible shame to keep it to ourselves. Josh put a lot of work into the detail and I really do love the way it turned out. We were gonna reveal it at the start of the next scene, but alas it never came to be. Hopefully it's good enough to help you imagine what could have been.

12.jpg

I guess I might as well also take the time to plug myself as a solo writer here. You can find some of the stuff I've produced over the last year over on DeviantArt or GTS City. They aren't quite the same as Mine, but they are definitely within the same wheelhouse. I've got a talented group of people helping me out with the writing, and a couple different artists that I've commissioned for illustrations. Maybe its something you guys would enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom