Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

I jump slightly, startled by Kat's sudden entrance. "Oh! H-hi, Kat..." I say, blinking up at her, a little overwhelmed by the huge collection of shopping bags in her hands. "Looks like...uh...you've been busy...?"

"Busy? Oh, busy, yesss..." I answerr, finding myself calming, purring as I approach him, as i get closer. Oooo it's been too long, it feels, tooo long without him. "It's so nice to see you again," I say, leaning over to give him a kisss on the forehead as he looks up at me, "Have you had a nice first day at home?"

I stand up, quickly checking the apartment as he's answering me - he stammers something, looking down - and everything's where it was, where i left it. Good. The door to the extra bedroom, still closed. he hasn't been inside.

I smile.

"Well, sweetie," I beam, watching his eyes drift up my figure again, in my tight work skrt and tighter work blouse. "I need to get out of these heels. I'm sooo looking forward to a nice, relaxing night at home with you." His eyes are expectant, waiting for direction from me awwww. adorbs. "Give me a few minutes to change and-" I <boop> him on the nose " - I'll be right out!"

OOOoo he doesn't offer to help with my bags but ahhh that's okay he's probably tired. I get them to my room myself no probs and I know tonight tonight tonight has to be about him, about making him comfortable in his new home, about keeping him relaxxed. We can watch something, eat, be with one another. I can talk to him, help him rest. Be a good girlfriend, attentive, help him unwind.

"First i should dress up pretty for him," I say to myself, kicking off my heels and then considering putting on a haha even taller pair...but then nah...relaxxed, tonite, Kitty, relaxed. barefoot. These little - ooof! - too little, maybe haha! - denim shorts. This...oh, no, summery yellow top...no no no...it fit me just a few weeks ago but now, holy underboob...

giphy.gif

One deep breath and i'll burst right out of it! If i want something to fit, I - wow - maybe have to choose something I bought today. But even all this...

This tube top? "Oh my..." I say out loud, looking at myself in the mirror. Did I actually buy this? It's getting hard to shop for this - what did they say, at the clinic this morning during my measurements? - "ideal human form". Obviously clothes off the rack aren't made for...yikes this is tight!...Ideal Human Forms. This image in his head thats shaping me over time. Because those images I saw on his computer, what he fantasizes about...

giphy.gif

what I see in mirror isn't too different haha

And what were those numbers they were throwing around? "Four percent of body mass" "100% transference" "Zero-point-seven seven gas density". They don't tell me much, these people, they really don't. But don't get me wrong I catchh things along the way...it all adds up to me looking like this in this dress:

giphy.gif

All 6'7", 213lbs of me. That's a lot of Kitty Kat! But I can't wear this tonight, either!!! He's got to be relaxed...not thinking I'm trying to eat him alive all the time...

How about this blue top? Ribbed, stretchy, short sleeve, scoopneck. Matches these cute grey cotton shorts okay. It sure squeezes everything in but ok fine. sheesh big boob problems. And what are these "other changes" that they expect? And how am I going to dress for those? When I get this "final form" I hear them talking about. Yikers.

Anyway...lets head out! See if he needs anything!

Who am I talking to?

When I get back into the living room I catch him kinda by surprise, without my heels clicking across the floor, and his eyes goggle up at me as I lean over and ask...

"So, cutie...whatcha wanna do tonight..?" I pose, "Are you hungry?"

giphy.gif

Holy moly...they way Kat looms over me, even though she's being so gentle, so...NORMAL...it makes me instinctively back away, pressing into the couch...

Get a hold of yourself, man! I plead with myself as I gape up at her, at a loss for words. But who could blame me with a view like that? Miraculously, I'm able to say, "Famished...I haven't had a bite to eat all day." It's strange, all day my thoughts have been crystal-clear and sharp. But now, only a few minutes into Kat being home, my mind feels...

Sluggish, it's not as bad as yesterday, but I can feel it, like a soft blanket is starting to wrap around my brain, comforting me, shushing me, telling me to relax...

Still, I manage to fight it a little more. "Maybe we could just have a bite to eat, hang out on the couch and watch some TV together?" When did I become so decisive? Or rather, when did I stop being assertive, and when did it come back to me? "Do you n-need any help in the kitchen?"

'Famished', huh? Well, I knoww what he means. That's why I'm here handing him this tall glass of milk. That's why I'm helping him sip at it, that's why I'm sitting up next to him on the couch. My man has needs.

But notice I didn't give it to him in a bottle. I'm not forcing it on him, or forcing myself on him haha. Arent u proud of me? See...? I can be normal sometimes!

I can watch superhero movies, like this one. I can cuddle up with him for sometimes more than a whole hour before I have my hand down his pants, relaxing him. And when I finally get down between his knees to inhale him into my mouth, I can let him keep watching his movie without having to talk to him too much.

See?? I'm the best!

For my first evening with Kat...in her place...as her boyfriend...since everything changed - it wasn't all that bad. Although I said I was famished, the glass of milk Kat handed to me hit the spot in an odd sort of way, though she had to help me with it (it was so heavy!). Kat sat close to me on the couch helping me steady the tall glass, cracking a joke about me needing a sippy cup. I just laughed it off, but deep down I felt a momentary twang of anxiety.

Then Kat turns on Netflix, pulling up one of my favorite superhero movies, Iron Man. We watched it for some time, with Kat cuddled up next to me. Everything seemed almost normal, if "normal" is having a 6'7", amazonian, ludicrously curvaceous girlfriend at your side.

And then there's the "new normal."

It wasn't even a particularly romantic part of the movie. I mean...IS there a romantic part in superhero movies? Like maybe five minutes, then it's back to the action, right? Suddenly, Kat's hand started to snake it's way down my pants, and I didn't bother resisting. I mean, the movie's just getting to the good part! But in no time, Kat is squishing her huge boobs into my side, kissing my ear and neck as she rubs and strokes and tugs on my cock.

The final action scene, and now Kat's between my knees, her thick, raven-dark hair spilling into my lap as her head bobs and bounces. Her pillowy lips form a plush seal around my cockhead, separating skillfully to allow loud slurps and gulps to echo in the room. And as the end credits roll, I'm moaning loudly, my hips bucking, shooting several ropes of cum into Kat's sucking mouth. My vision fades steadily, quickly, and I pass out with Kat's head in my lap.

haha i just barely fit in here but i can stand but when is he gona wake up its dark!!

omggg so excccccited!!!

I wake up feeling my eyelashes fluttering against something attached to my face. Around the edges I can tell that it's early morning, still very dark out, but a small bit of light illuminates the edges of...what is this...a piece of paper? I grab the slip of paper in my left hand while turning on the bedside lamp with my right.

My eyes squint shut for a moment as they get used to the harsh light, then I look at the note:

When you're awake...

Come out to the living room!

It's a SURPRISE!!!

Oh jesus...now what? I take a few moments to wake up sitting on the edge of the bed, blinking, stretching, and yawning. No sign of Kat at all, just a trail of lights leading me to the living room. I move slowly, uneasy and unsteady. I hate when people hide from me, hate jump scares, and this seems more and more like Kat's getting ready to leap at me from the shadows.

Still, I press forward, making my way to the living room. The entire room is dark, except for a single track light overhead shining like a spotlight onto an enormous box. It looks roughly the size of a refrigerator, wrapped in hot pink paper, with the Mattel logo in a polka-dot pattern. There's also a big, oversized bow, marking this as a gift. Riiiiiight...it's my birthday! And there's an envelope, which I take and open. Inside, I find two tickets to...the ComiCon! That's right...Kat did mention that...it's today!

There's also a note:

Sorry I couldn't be there this morning, but you should open your present!

I set the tickets down on the coffee table, then walk up to the box. Carefully, I rip the wrapping paper open, revealing two flaps, then pull the flaps open, nearly falling backwards in surprise at what I see.

There's a blond woman inside the box! A huge, tall, blonde woman!! I step back again, shocked, surprised, afraid. It's...oh my god it's Kat. She waits for me inside the box, standing tall, erect, perfect posture. She says nothing, at first, her heavily-made up face is blank, vapid, framed by a luscious blonde wig. How the...how the hell did she get in there??

From top to bottom she looks different. She's towering over me thanks to the huge, clear, 8" plastic heels. She's wearing these super short, skin-tight pink shorts, barely fitting around her wide hips - which are nearly to my chest - and big bubble butt. Her legs seem to go on for miles. Up top, she's wearing a tight, pink, cropped tank top, stretched and warped by her enormous chest....

bc27ab616080523.jpg

"Oh my god...Kat...you're a Barbie doll...?" I say, cautiously stepping forward.

omigod omigod omigod I'm so excited I might just burst!!!

But stay frozen, Kitty, stay frozen.

He takes a back towards me and it takes all my strength not to just start giggling. I fight back a smile I don't even smile shoulders set back straight I look straight right ahead way over his head

Like...wayyyy over his head haha

With these heels on I'm more than seven feet tall, and I feel every inch of it in front of him. He's hesitant and halting in front of me, cautiously approaching but looking smaller and smaller with every timid little step he takes. His head doesn't even come up to my chest...

Gosh it's so weird. I totally know it's Kat, but she's so still, a non-zero percentage of me wonders if this really is a gigantic, Kat-sized doll. It's really unnerving and creepy. The bubble-gum smell is strong, too. Really overpowering, though that starts to fade once the box has been opened for a minute.

She doesn't look at me as I walk closer, her eyes fixed on a spot on the wall behind me, maybe even waaaayyyy past the wall. A genuine, 1,000 yard stare. I take another step, and - I guess she can't help it - Kat finally moves. Her body is still statue-still, but she bites her lower lip, maybe holding back a grin or laugh?

"Kat? Uh...what's going on?" I ask, still seeing no other movement, her seven-foot plus body stone-still.

omigod i can't take it anymore haha i crack

“Happy Birthday Baby!!!!” I blurt, finally laughing and tottering forward a few steps to hug him so hard to my chest or haha rather my sternum cuz my boobs go right over his head, "Do you like your present???"

These heels haha I thought I'd never be able to walk on them but here i am still standing. MMmff I hear from down below but i can't hold him there too long I need to see the expression on his face

AHAHhahah he's so confused!

I glance up at Kat, not able to see her face over the swell of her gigantic chest. "M...m-my present?!?" I ask, clearly bewildered by her demeanor.

“I’m Barbie Kittty!!” I giggle, holding him by the shoulders at arms length so he can reallly appreciate what i've done for him,, how i've dressed up, “See??”

so he can see what i have on my head I lean over just a bit, tilting my head down. my long long soft blond hair falls in waves in front of his face

Barbie Kitty? I'm normally against mixing and matching different characters, or turning a character into some sort of animal-human hybrid...but...if anyone can pull it off, it's Kat.

"Uh...y-yeah...I see," I say, nodding, seeing the pink cat ears perched atop her flowing blonde locks. "Nice ears, er...Barbie!" I glance up and down her voluptuous body, seeing the traces of her bra lines pressing into her tank top. Her breasts look...fuller than they did yesterday, bulging at the edges of her cups.

I swallow nervously, uncertain of what she's going to do next. "Is that...what you're w-wearing to the ComiCon?" I wonder about what I'm going to wear. Usually I spend a little thought, planning my costume for months, but I haven't take the time this year.

"Yeah, I'm your Barbie Doll today,” I say, pushing him backwards by the shoulders and high-stepping over the pile of wrappin paper, until I have him backed up against a walll. "I'm your Birthday surprise," I say, with a flourishing toss of this huge blonde mane, running one long, manicured fingertip languidly down his nose, face, to his chest, "I'm Bimbo Barbie Kitty."

At that I turn, and start my strut around the room, modeling myself in the first rays of sunrise. An exaggerated swing to my hips, hands swaying back and forth just so, I'm on these heels like I was made for them which haha I kinda was. I let myself fade back a bit, let this character I've made take the wheel even more, and smile secretly to myself as I feel his eyes drink me in.

When I turn back to himm he's holding onto the wall for support, in his jammies and his disheveled bed-head, looking a little shell-shocked. i don't know if he's ready for this, I thinkk to myself, but Barbie shushes me and I feel her taking over my face

"I'm your Big, Busty, Birthday Barbie," I say, as I step up to him in two long, sultry strides and peer down at him with a smile, over my big chest, "And you get to play with me all..day."

Gosh, it's like I'm hyperventilating watching Kat preen and pose around the room like this. Never mind how outrageously busty and luscious she is - those legs...! Every stride and strut on those heels cause ripple after ripple of smooth, feminine power to rise and fall in her legs.

But the way she's talking and acting...it's like a little kid playing with a machine gun...innocent but deadly...

I find myself wondering what it would be like to walk around with Kat looking like she does. Would I be proud, showing off my impossibly-built girlfriend? Would anyone believe I was actually her boyfriend? Unpleasant memories of our shopping date a while back simmer beneath the surface of my thoughts, but I push them back down.

After I nearly keeling over from Kat's display, I manage to blurt out, "But...er...Kat...what am I going to wear?" I need to look somewhat like I belong next to this life-sized barbie doll!

Down at him, I pout.

"Oh, pooh, I dunno, what could you wear?" I cluck, my doll-eyes blinking vapidly, "Let's check in my box..."

At that I turrn and totter back to the upright, open box. At the back of it, in the shadows, there's another box. I crouch down, balanced deftly on my plastic heels and marveling myself for a quick moment at jus how long and insanely muscular my legs look.

"Oooooo! Look what we have hear!" I coo, like i just discovered the wrapped package. Taking it into my hands i stand again, turn, and teeter back to him holding it outstretched, offeriing it.

What could it be??

<giggle!>

I raise one eyebrow as I take the box from Kat. Lifting the tabs, I reach in with one hand and pull out...Jeeeeez...it's a flesh-colored shirt with artificial muscle lines, matching tights, and..."Uhhh...Kat? I mean...Barbie?" I hold up what looks like a pair of rubbery, flesh-colored underwear and a cheap plastic Halloween mask.

"What's this?"

"Ooooo put it on! Put it on! Put it on!" I laugh, giggling and clapping and bouncingg and despite the tortured expression on his face I don't have to ask again I know my giggles and laughs and bounces can be very convincing. He asks me to close my eyes haha so adorbs so yes I indulge his silly modesty and shut my eyes as he changes right there in the room in front of mee I can hear him grumbling and complaining aww but I'm still giggling in anticipation I don't even peek once ! An when he's ready and I open my eyes I giggle and giggle and laugh and laugh and clap and bounce and there's that tortured expression still but I point at him-

"You're my little Naked Ken Doll..!!!"

There I stand, feeling ridiculous in these flesh-colored leggings and shirt, with the weird rubbery underwear on OVER the leggings. The mask pinches my face slightly, pressing the hard plastic against my forehead and cheekbones. I can feel my breath dampening the inside of the mask.

But Kat's right, I am her little toy, smooth down there like a Ken doll. At least I'll have the mask to hide my identity. And...I'm going to ComiCon! With an outrageously buxom, nearly seven foot tall girlfriend!

Feeling a little cheeky and excited, I offer my hand to Kat. "Come on Barbie, let's go party!"

I giggle, and take his hand. I'm so so so so glad to see him like this. He seems excited (I am!!!) and more carefree than I've seen him in, like, a lonng time. Maybe he's forgotten the crushing collapse of his career and health at least for now haha so in the meantime I'm gonna enjoy a day out with my boyfriendddd...

The doors of the convention open at ten but they say there'll be a line so we leave w plenty of time. I drive, but it's tough ! I love my cute white Beetle but I need a bigger car !! It's an hour drive in the end and my heels are in the backseat but I still feel like my head is gonna pop thru the roof. I guess I could ask him to drive but nah. I do act real ditzy tho and am constantly asking him directions and giggling and I like the way he looks at my thighs when he doesn't think I'm looking. I try to keep my pheromones under control in this little space but that does give me ideas haha ahhhh

When we finally get to the parking garage of the convention center, I check this crazy blue eyeshadow in the mirror and then finally unfold myself out of the drivers seat and immediately the eyes of a small group of geeks putting on some sort of game of the throne costumes across the parking aisle are on me. I pretend not to notice and their dumb little mouths still gaping at me as I toss my huge blond hair and slip back into my eight inch clear plastic heels...

I get my own group of gawkers, though their stares and smiles are not kind. Thank the maker for this mask! I think, closing the passenger door with an echoing <boom>. Our cosplay is ridiculous, but at least Kat and I are wearing something. The group of geeks are just wearing t-shirts with the logos of their favorite superhero on the chest. "Amateurs," I retort, my voice muffled slightly from the plastic mask. Together, Kat and I head towards the stairs, the former tottering on those insane heels while I struggle to keep up with her mile-long stride.

We squeeze into an already packed elevator, and though there are other attractive females in cosplay, Kat quickly becomes the center of attention. I feel absolutely tiny next to her, and the whole elevator seems to fill with her presence. In fact, this seems to be the trend as we exit the elevator and cross the skyway over to the convention center. No matter where we go, everyone, guys and girls, is focused on Kat. What do we look like? A little, scrawny guy dressed like a naked Ken doll, and then...Kat...tall, powerful, lusciously curvy. No wonder we're drawing such a following!

It could be that people are moving towards the line leading into the convention center, but as Kat and I move, people seem to be peeling off from the walls. Those who were once just lurking are now following us, moving with us towards the entrance. A few shout catcalls at us, others pull out their phones and start recording, but Kat seems oblivious to all this, staring ahead with that vapid look on her face as she teeters ahead.

Eventually we come to a stop, reaching the end of the line. People queue up behind us as we slowly move forward with the rest of the crowd. My head feels like a top, spinning this way and that as I see various people in cosplay attire. Some are ridiculous and funny (one guy is dressed like the convention center itself), while others are meticulously detailed (I could swear that was actually Gal Godot dressed as Wonder Woman!)

Hm so i dunno about this. Who's she? Spider Lady? In that tight red thing with a spider all stretched out and saggy over her chest? And her? Some kind of elf person she needs to shave. And that one? I definitely don't like the way he's looking at that one, that Wonder WOman girl with the bracelets and the boots and the butt...

Unconsciously I pull him closer to me, with the hand that I'm holding. I'm looking around at all these people and i feel eyes on him and i feel protective i hope this was a good idea. I mean look at him-

I look down at him.

he's so small and fragile he looks naked and vulnerable

Yum.

Just then, I feel a tap on my shoulder, and I turn around. There's a guy, another little man, looking up at me with big bug eyes. He's wearing khakis and a bright blue polo shirt andd he's wearing a nametag thing around his neck he has pimples he looks like he works here.

"Eh-eh-eh-excuse me, m-ma'am?" he stutters, his eyes goggling up, taking a step back as mine fix on him and my back straightens, "c-can I..."

everyone is looking at us, his voice has faded

"...can I..uh, ask you to come with me?" he continues, finding his tongue again I guess, "I can, uh...get you through this line..."

I pout and cock my head at him, my big blond hair a mane around my shoulders....

I look from Kat to the man and back again. Kat just stares at the man, blinking prettily at him, her eyes seeming really glazed over, a half-open smile playing across her lips. C'mon Kat, I urge silently. What's going on...oh man...she's really playing the Barbie part. The man looks really confused, but I feel weird speaking up, but I have to. It's our quick ticket inside.

"Barbie?" I say, speaking up, and it's like the man notices me for the first time. Even though he's short, he's still a few inches taller than me. "Hey Barbie, maybe we should follow the guy, he can get us inside quicker." The man seems a little disappointed I'm with Kat, and he grumbles something like, "Yeah sure...guess you can come too..." as he turns and leads us away from the line.

It feels...weird...taking Kat by the hand like this, guiding her, but I feel a quick squeeze from her strong hand, and I know she's just playing the part. We walk around the long line, heading for a side door with two bored-looking security officers. The man shows his badge and we're waved through. I don't even have time to take the magnificence of the ComiCon. Kat and I are ushered into a small boardroom with several cameras on tripods pointed at a little stage. Several women in cosplay are on the stage, posing and acting in character, but as we enter, again, all the attention seems to focus on Kat (and me, to a lesser extent).

Ooo Charlie likes this, getting to skip the line, getting special treatment. That makes me happy. He likes getting talked to by the little pimple man since I don't answer his questions or really even look at his stubbly face. I overhear themm talking about publicity photos, waivers, "right this way", and I can see tho that Charlie's a little confused kinda overwhelmed he hasn't been out in public like this have to interact with others for a long time I guess. I can tell he's a little in awe from the whole thing and I kinda like that it's bc of mee haha

Anyway we get to the room where they're going to take the photos and I feel hairs bristle when I see the other girls, on a little raised stage, seeing how they're dressed. These girls are pretty. These girls are dressed like superheroes. Charlie likes superheroes.

I know that one. Powerwoman or powerlady or something. He had an action figure of her. And supergirl...he had a poster. Theres a squirrel girl I think and a girl in some kind of sexy witch costume and rrrrr I'll show her witch....

Without being asked, I know what I'm expected to do. I know what they want out of me. I take a deep breath, toss this huge hair and in three long <clack clack clack> strides, each making me feel taller and taller as I approach them, I get to the stage and step up onto it.

I turn around, all the cameras are pointed at me. Because I am so much bigger than them, I am so much taller than them. I am so much more than them. I see it, I feel it, and all the cameras see it. But what really makes me smile, what makes me finally flash my huge, brilliant white teeth down into their lenses, teeth that have recently become absolutely perfect, is that when I look down thru the small crowd to Charlie, I can tell that he sees it...

...that's what makes me smile.

My eyes are nearly popping out of my head. I've never been surrounded by so many beautiful women in absolutely flawless cosplay. Power Girl, Super Girl, and the Scarlet Witch. It's weird though - none of them really look that pretty. Normally I'd be slobbering and drooling, unable to tear my eyes away from their luscious curves. Especially Power Girl, the woman playing her has an absolutely knock-out set of breasts, bigger than the character's own. But looking closer I see the flaws, the thick makeup trying to cover up - maybe she's even wearing a few bras at once to amplify her mediocre chest?

The camera flashes a few times, then the man grumbles something under his breath. "The fuck?" He presses a few buttons on the back of the camera, then tries again. The device beeps a few times, more cursing.

But Kat, gosh, she's flawless! Some might give her a once over glance and assume she's fake, that she's had work done to make her skin so smooth. That she must have implants (both boob and butt!) in order to have such impossibly massive curves like she does. But a closer looks shows that simply isn't so. Sure, she's wearing makeup, but she's hiding nothing. Instead, the bit she does wear only accents her features, highlighting the beauty that is already there. And I know first hand how genuine and real her body is.

Thank the lord for these rubber undies - I'm getting embarrassingly stiff right now!

"Damnit!" the cameraman shouts again, startling the trio of girls while Kat stares blankly around the room. "Keeps saying I'm out of memory after only a few pictures. And dat one..." he points at Kat. "...parts of her are coming out all pixelated...the heck is wrong with this thing?" He frustratedly shakes the camera. The short man with pimples looks sadly at the girls. "Sorry ladies, looks like the photoshoot is over for now...come back later once we get the tech under control?"

The girls leave, pouting, and I have to go up on stage and get Kat. "Hey Barbie...let's look around before it opens!"

Back
Top Bottom