Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

"'What am I going to do?'" I say, chuckling, repeating his thoughts, his angst - I can hear them almost plain as day, sometimes, "I don't know...what am I going to do??"

Doesn't he have a clue, some idea? I laugh to myself, as his sweatpants pool around his ankles and ahhhahaha oh myyyyyy his cock reveals itself, already poking up above the waistband of his too-big boxers, a huge solid rod underneath a sheath of thin cotton blendd

"It looks like someone knows what I have in mind," haha I purr, feeling already the quickening of my heart, the saliva readying my mouth and throat cuz oohhhhh i want i want it i want itttt, "someone is looking forward to what Kat has for him, what his new life is going to be..."

I'm crouched down in front of him, one knee on the ground, and I lift the waistband of his boxer shorts awayy from his cock, and slide them down. "Oh....there he is..."

ohhhh h hhh goddddd

It takes all my strngh to not just swallow him up right then and there but ahhh Kat ahh hold off u can make this so much more deliciouss

"There you go..." i coo, his underwear now down at his ankles as well, cock pointing nearly straight ceilngward, grossly huge, reaching almost to his sternum, "Now you can breathe, now you can see..."

His cock twitches and pulses, rock-hard for me alreadyy, skin taut and tight over deep veins pulsing. I hear him breathing, almost moaning already, waiting for me to

"Look around, baby," I say, as I ready myself, eyes fixed on this throbbing member, jaw starting to loosen, "look around and remember everything that’s happened to you here, in this place. Remember how you became what you are now, how everything's changed...how you've changed..."

With one hand I reach under him, the way I know he likes, and grab him gently by the sac. He gasps, and I take his shaft in my left hand, pull it down towards me.

"Are you glad glad you’re leaving it all behind?”

Glad? Am I GLAD!?!? I'm shrinking, getting smaller by the day. I've lost my job, my friends, my condo...everything! Everything...except...her...

But I can't say that...not when she has me like this. And it's not even fear that keeps me from speaking my mind, though that certainly is a small sliver of how I'm feeling. No...too much of me...wants this...

So I say the only thing that makes sense in the moment, the words Kat wants to hear. Words that I want to hear, coming from deep within my own subconscious thoughts.

"Uh...mmm...y-yes Kat. I can't wait...can't wait to move in w-with you..." I murmur, watching her lips hover closer and closer to my throbbing cockhead, breathing in great haaaa's on my sensitive skin.

"MmmmHmmmm..." I purr, satisfied, hearingg those words, "Happy to leave all this behind?" I'm talking to his cock as much as I''m talking to him. "Look around, see how empty it is..?" I continue, as I wet my lips, point his shaft right towards my mouth, "And then look...look at your new life..."

I open wide, wide...wiiiiiiide....my mouth and jaw looking ready to swallow his cock whole

I giggle as he moans, imagining it - whole days in there, mornings evenings and nights in me.

"You're leaving this place, this cold any lonely place..." I continue, so close I'm breathing on him, "getting ready for someplace much, much warmer..." I smile, as he moans again. "Look around...this place isn't for you anymore, you're ready to leave it," I sayyy, "but I want the last time you look out at your old life, the final minutes you have here..."

I smile

"...to be spent in my mouth."

Crouching in front of him, I take him in deep.

He whines, and its like a song. I close my eyes, and listen to the music of his grunts, feeling his cock throb with its own rhythm already and his groaning filling my chest. Oh godd he's in me he's where he belongs in in in deeeeeeep and his hands find my hair, grasping my head by the sides,

theres nothing more pwerful a woman can do

Show him. Show him what we can do

Show how we can hold him

but it might scare him

good.

oh god yesss okay okay. i can't help myself, the thoughts too thrilling, intoxicating. I ready myself and, with him base-deep down my throat, my hands find his hips, on either side...

...and I slowly start to stand.

I don't think I've ever squirmed so hard in all my life. Here was Kat, using her talented tongue and mouth, physically sucking me towards orgasm, and then...god...the strength. As easily as if she was picking up one of those little boxes, Kat lifts me, my back sliding up the wall. I can feel every imperfection in the wall, every patched-over nail hole and...ouch!

As Kat's legs straighten out, my head bumps against...Jesus...against the fucking ceiling! "Oh god...Kat...fuck...what're...so fucking...sucking...gawd..." I groan and whine, Kat playing me like a fiddle. Glancing down all I see is the flash and ripple of her luscious, dark locks, her half-lidded eyes with ultra-long, thick eyelashes. Her lips are like pillows, sliding luxuriously along my shaft. And...

Holy fuck...so...so fucking big!

Kat's breasts, pinning my legs to the wall, pressed so heavily against me, the rainbow applique disappearing completely from view, squished in the depths of her stunningly capacious cleavage. My legs look like twigs, and Kat's tits like marshmallows, engulfing my limbs almost entirely.

But it's not even that view that pushes me over the edge. It's Kat's power over me. She holds so much power over me, and she's emptied my life, my condo...just as easily as she empties...

My grip on Kat's hair tightens suddenly, hips pumping erratically, then weakly as I empty myself, orgasming so powerfully I almost topple over to the side as I lose all control.

I look up at him, right before I know he's going to come, as I hold him there. I look up at him with my big blowjob eyes, my mouth full of his hugeness, this cock thats become so much so much so much more. I look up at himm and see that wonder in his eyes, that amazement, that mix of bewilderment and fascination that's beginning to look like something more like...like awe. He's not even looking at my eyes, my face...i don't think he can. He's looking at my breasts, it's like he's marveling at them, disbelieving

this is an epic moment for him, a turning point

he's letting it all go

he's letting it all go

his hands tighten in my hair he's at the back of my throat and he's letting it all go

and

and

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhahhhahahahahahaha!

Immediately, even at my head continues to bob into his hips, working at the neck serpentine as his climax hits, I need to reach further up him, hold him against the wall tighter, to keep him from toppling. he's losing control ut it's ok i have it i have him

Mmmm! MMMmmm! MmMmmmm!

and there it is - hot hot him, his soup, down my throat down into me

AhhHhHhhhhhhh....

Kat's grip on me tightens, steadies me, catching me, pressing me harder against the wall. It's almost impossible to catch my breath, between Kat's increased pressure and my own erratic breathing. I feel strange, tingly, dizzy, marveling at how strong Kat is, to hold my shifting weight up above her shoulders, all while gobbling down what is likely the largest load I've ever ejaculated.

It feels like a piece of me is being transferred to Kat, the tiniest tugging sensation in and around my navel, but I can't give it the attention it needs. I'm slipping...dropping down, deep into unconsciousness. The fatigue and dizziness engulfs me, and I only barely register Kat's playful giggle as I drop into her arms, exhausted and spent.

omigoddddddd.......

willl i everrrrrr get used to thissssss...???

this is...

...ammmmmmazzzzzzzzzinnnnggggg.

<bob bob bob> though my eyes are now closed - i cant help it its ecstacy - my head and throat still work him, draining him sucking him of everything he can give me, each pulse, each throb, even these weak, meager waning ones bringing me precious drops of him, energy that i use to mmmm grow and grow and build and mmmm become more for him... this time i got so much...all alll alll of him...

I open my eyes, back up at him like i know guys like. I'm supporting him fully now, he's gone into 100% ragdoll mode haha, but still I keep him there, up against the wall, letting him know i have him, i have him as his climax finishes even though ahhh i'm half ovvercome myself by the energy the electricity the fucking mmmmmgoddddd power of it all..... i purrr into his hips, rumbling my throat around his spongy, softening cock, and still look up at him.

what's happening, i marvel, eyes wide and alive, what's happening in that body of his, right now? what's happening in his mind? as mine is nnnnnnghhhhh swelling, solidifying, strengthening what's happennig to his? ohhhhh is his weakening, fading, thinning...shrinking? is he getting more and more needy, needy of mee of me of meee? is he going to need this more and more and morrrrre...? ohhh ohh...oh yahhh...

he's fallen into my arms

I love magic!

My eyes open only slightly. It's dark, cool - no...it's cold...very chilly. But I'm nestled agaist something soft and warm. My body feels weightless, swaying gently, my head and body cradled easily. My legs swing, dangling limply. And I can hear her breathing, her hearbeat, Kat's holding me against her, cradling me against her enormous chest. Her steps are sure, steady, holding me like I weigh nothing, even though I'm deadweight. A gust of chilling wind whispers over my skin, and I instinctively nuzzle deeper, wanting Kat's warmth as I drift back off to sleep.

"Nooooo, wake up, sleepy head..!" I giggle, having had I guess not let out enough perfume to keep him awake enough for this, for this I wanted him to see...so i push out a little more

"Oh haiiiiiii..." I drawl, smiling, as his eyes flutter open again and I push open the door to my house with my foot. He's light as a feather in my arms and he's so adorable, peering around with that confused look. It's dark, middle of the night (3am? I don't even know!!) but i had left on some dim undercounter lights in the kitchen so it's not pitch black inside.

Before I step in, through the front doorway, I look down at him again, smiling a smile i've waited for for a million years. He looks up at me from where I cradle him but i can't tell if he's still half asleep or not. "The old condo is empty, all closed up, I left the key," I say, softly, down to him, "And we were just at the storage facility. I loaded it all in so your stuff's all locked up and safe."

<blink blink blink> he looks up at me, confused but no matter

"Now you don't have anything to worry about," I continue, tenderly, as I turn, "anything at all..."

With Charles Hogan cradled in my arms, I step across the threshold

"We're home."

Home? But the condo...I...Kat's place...How long have I been out? We tip forward slightly as Kat leans back and pushes the front door shut with her butt. The slight movment catches me off guard, and I cling tighter to Kat. But Kat has me, holding me easily and securely in her arms.

Then we're moving again, Kat's long strides causing a bit of wind to rush through my hair. Down the hall, through a door way and into Kat's room.

Our...room...

Kat giggles as she cradles me in her arms, swinging me gently, easy, down onto her bed, into those luxurous sheets, tucking me in, and before I know it, I'm out again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm awake, but everything seems foggy as I climb out of Kat's bed. My movements are slow, delayed, and every step forward, away from the bed is more difficult than the last. It's like I'm attached to a bungee cord, every step increasing the tension, threatning to yank me back. Through much effort I make it to the front door, but when I pull it open, there's only a wall on the other side. No exit...no escape...and I'm being pulled back, the bungee cord pulling me back into bed. Kat's waiting for me, grinning and giggling as she straddles me, her weight pressing me down, making me sink into the bed like mud, dangling her massive breasts over me, pushing down, engulfing me...hard to breathe...

It's nearly 9am by the time I'm ready for work. I had his clothes to put away, his toothbrush to set up, those little chants and prayers they wanted me to do at the altar in the spare bedroom. He's been sleeping since we got home early early this AM and I had put him in my bed. I told myself I was going to lay down and sleep with him, this first night of his here...but I couldn't sleep! haha no way! I was too excited too amazed too happyyyy he's here he's here he's really here so I just lay in bed and stared at him for haha like three hours, watching him go through some dreams at times, maybe as these new spells set in, whining a little. Poor thing...good thing I'm here, I thought to myself, as I stroked his face and whispered to him in his sleep.

But yes, now it's 9 and i have to eventually get to work. And yes I have to look presentable. And that's not easy to do! Not all the time, when you're almost 6'7" and more than 211 lbs (I checked last night!) no matter how often you go shopping your wardrobe seems to be constantly shrinking day by day. Some of this stuff looks like it was made for midgets haha i guess i could donate it hmm nah

anyway, i find a couple things that still work and choose what used to be a long pencil skirt but is now a shorter pencil skirt. The shoes are terrible I'm actually in pain putting on these pumps but here's a pinstripe blouse that i'll be able to button at least partway up my chest.

but before I do that, finish stretching this thing around these huge things, I walk over to his bedside and let a few pheromones drift off of me, something to rouse him a little. i want to talk to him, before i leave.

"Charlieeeee...." I coo, stroking his shoulder, "wakey wakey..."

I awake with a snuffling snort, my face buried in a pillow. My eyes are squinting against the harsh mid-morning sunlight, and I blink rapidly trying to adjust. As my vision comes into focus, I see the angelic visage of Kat, smiling down at me, the weight of her on the bed causing me to roll slightly towards her.

She's dressed for work, but it's like her clothes have shrunk several sizes in the wash. Her skirt is too short, her legs too long...and that button-down blouse. Good god... I blink a few more times. Kat's only managed to button two or three fasteners, leaving a long, bulging line of cleavage and acres of creamy tit exposed to the world.

My world.

I rub my eyes a bit more as if trying to clear my head. "M...m-morning Kat...what timeisit?" I slur, still very groggy from last night. "Y-you...headed to work?"

"Well good morrrrrrningggg...." I purr, tenderness just bubbling in my throat oozing out of me, "I hope you slept well here, in your new bed." I smile, a bright smile to help him focus on me. "I wish I could spend all day in it with you, but yes baby, mama's gotta work..." I say, petting his head, pushing hair from above his eyes. He starts to try to sit upp and manages to raise himself up a little. I help push a pillow behind his head.

I notice him looking at me, and I'm acutely aware of how close to bursting everything is. "I'll probably leave early, go shopping for a few things when I'm done," I say, putting on a little pout, "are you going to be ok here by yourself? Until I get back?"

I blink a few more times, letting Kat care for me, her fingers brushing some hair to the side, away from my eyes. "A-all day? I...what should I do w-while you're gone?" I ask, suddenly anxious about being alone in Kat's home for several hours.

omg he's so adorable....he needs me to tell him what to do...

"Oh sweetie you don't have to do anything," I coo, so pleased with myself that my smile is probably a million miles wide, "you can just lay here, sleep, think..."

I run a finger across a sketchpad on the side table, in the small pile of things I brought him from his old place

"...draw."

He looks away, at that.

"But don't worry, I'll be home before it gets dark," I assure him, petting his hair again. That makes him stir, his brow kknittting. He doesn't like that idea...he expected me home quicker. He's...he's getting more dependent on me, on my presence. mmmmm mmmhmm....

"Awww, shhhhhh..." I hush, cupping his chin, "I know...I'll miss you too..."

I look at the side table, at the few little trinkets I brought back. An idea...

"Here, though..." i say, as I pick up a little metal figurine, a little metal robot guy. It's not even an inch big, but it's something I know he liked, from his collections. "I'll keep him with me, all day, to remind me of you..."

I take the little thing, and I tuck it into my cleavage.

oh i'm terrible!

My eyes follow Kat as she picks up the little action figure, showing it to me. It's so small, barely an inch, held between her finger tips, then she brings it down to her breasts, using one hand to pull her breast to the side, revealing inches and inches of cleavage down to her sternum. The little robot man sits there for a moment, motionless, then -fwooooomph!- Kat let's go of her breast and the action figure, the tiny man...me

It just disappears from view, no hint or trace that it even existed in the first place. I swallow heavily, glancing sideways at my sketchpad, desperate to remember that image. My face is beet red, and I'm breathing heavily, almost moaning from sudden arousal. "God...K-kat...that's...amazing..." I shift, adjusting myself as I feel my bulge rapidly stiffen.

Amazing, hm?

One eyebrow arches, I feel it haha, I can't help it. And he can't help it either, poor thing, I know how he is.

"Yes, honey, while I'm away, while I'm at work," I say to him, "I'll just keep this little guy right here, so you're with me all the time." I adjust my chest a little, my blouse, pull the little thing up just a touch so his head can be seen poking up above the last button of my top. So Charlie can see it. "And you can pretend you're with me too, right with me," I say, "would you like that?"

He doesn't say anything...I don't know if he can say anything. I look down at him and see it, sense it, feel it...the buzz of arousal is in him over him grabbing him awww did I do that <giggle!>

I pause, and with my left hand start to pull open the neckline of my blouse a bit.

"Oh, I'm sorry, sweetie," I coo, my right hand sneaking under the sheets, "Do you need a handjob before I leave?"

4lnf9l.jpg

God god god jesus fuck yes I need a hand job! I stare at Kat as she moves closer, watching her boobs bulge obscenely right in front of my face, the little action figure...me...peeking out. Kat's hand slides up my leg, brushing over my boxers, finding my thick, stiffening rod. She gives it an encouraging squeeze as she asks me her question again.

I lick my lips, unable to really speak from the view, so overwhelmed by my imagination running wild, so I just nod, a small whimper and whine escaping my lips.

"Well okay then," I chuckle, "A little hand job, before I go to work, to get you through the dayyy...."

Already I have his boxers down. He's nott wearing anything else and his cock, under the sheets, points up towards his chest as I start to slowly stroke him.

"This'll be nice, hm?" I coo, "Get you all relaxed, let you sleep a little more..."

I make sure to hold my blouse back, off my chest, showing him my breasts as I gently jerk him off, to make this as easy as possible for him. His eyes, of course, sink into my cleavage, but then down to...

"Are you looking at your little friend in there?" I giggle, as his whines of climax have already started. Embarrassed, he darts his eyes away but I shush him again. "Shhh, it's okay...look at him..." I purr, as his eyes tentatively make their way back, "He has it good, doesn't he? Yes he does! Sooo good, in there, all safe and warm. Just like you.."

<stroke....stroke...stroke...>

Kat's hand, so gentle, so talented, rubbing up and down, stroking and tugging me, her motions causing her breasts to wobble heavily in her overflowing cups. Every bounce and jiggle causes the little action figure to alternate between being seen and hidden...visible...disappearing. Kat's pouting for my release, cooing, encouraging, telling me it'll all be okay...I'll be safe.

And part of me believes her...if I just let go, if I give myself to her, I'll be safe and warm just like the little action figure.

Hidden...visible...jiggle...wobble

"There you go..." I purr, as Charlie stares now unabashedly at my chest, at the little figurine within, "look at him. Look a him in his new little home..." My stroking has him focused now, and once again I feel like i can play him like an instrument, play with him like a toy, make him come whenever i want. "...And this is what your new life is going to be like, baby," I continue, "I'm going to just surround you in softness, in warmth, keep you safe and protected and so close to me, right here, right near my heart. You'll be all hidden from the world, just like him."

<stroke...stroke...stroke...> so slow, but I'm bringing him closer

"I'm going to spend every hour of every day making sure you're happy," I say, my voice a warm blanket tucked around his mind, warming his imagination, "making sure you're comfortable, making sure you're...satisfied."

<stroke...stroke...>

"I don't want you to have to worry about anything, sweetie," I say, "I don't want you to have to do anything. Anything you don't want to. You won't have to lift a little finger, not when I'm here, even to do this..."

<stroking...stroking...closer...>

I lower my left hand to my lap, my neckline closing a bit. Slowly, I use my upper arms to squeeze my breasts together. The little figurine begins to disappear.

"I'm going to keep you totally safe, baby," I whisper, leaning in towards him a fraction to show him my cleavage completely engulfing the little man, consuming it like it was nnothingg, "right here, right here with me..."

His mouth gapes in his final "O"

"I'm going to keep you completely satisfied..."

I hiss as Kat's skilled hands pull me over the edge, spurting rope after rope of cum into the sheets and onto my stomach and shirt. My gasps and moans, at once a fever pitch, die down as I suddenly feels a wave of exhaustion and fatigue wash over me.

Through heavily-lidded eyes, I look up at Kat, watching as her million-watt smile lights up even brighter, letting her blouse go, barely covering the vast expanse of her breasts. She hums gently as she hushesh and shushes me, soothing me, calming me back down as I start to drift back off to sleep, my vision fading, seeing Kat stand, smiling down at me, down at the little man in her cleavage, then turning, heading for the door.

Work is work I'd rather be at home. Well, funny...work really isn't work, really, these days. They don't have as much for me in the office. I don't remember the last time I put together a file or organized a database...which is really all fine by me I'm not that good at it anyway haha. Most days work is, like, me going in to the labs. Gettting blood drawn. Measured. Monitored. Today I was sprinting on the treadmill with some sort of mask over my face for, like, two hours. Earlier this week it was being hooked up to wires and being shown pictures and videos (like, weird stuff, women at political rallies, rape scenes, GRWM/makeup videos) on a computer while I breathed in some incense. And, well, I still do some filing, I guess. There's always filing!!

Anyway they let me out early today so I could shop. This card they gave me is like on fire haha! Theyre starting to tell me different places to go to shop and actually had a tailor lady measure me I guess they plan on making me some stuff custom. I think I need it cuz wow everything at the stores is looking reeeeeeeally small to me these days.

but i did manage to get enough to get by, for now. and I did get some shoes delivered to me at work, so that's good. I'm so happpy the ones for tomorrow came in! They're perfect! I'm so excited for it!

The convention, silly! Did u forget too? Haha you boys...

I don't think Charlie remembers, at all. This comic convention is something he's wanted to go to for so long but with everything else going on i think he's forgotten about it. Which is great it can be a surprise again! It's his birthday tomorrow and I don't know if he even rememberrs that ha his brain is kinda fuzzy but i understand its normal

Annyway where was i ? Oh yah! the shoes - theyre perfect. So fun i can't believe im gonna wear them. But i needed the rest of it. well, I had the wig and top i had those delivered earlier last week but i needed some other things and now that i have those i just need this box...

that's why im at the refrigerator store

I wake up just after noon, still tangled somewhat in Kat's sheets and comforter. Rubbing my eyes and looking around, I notice at once how something feels...off. Though I can't quite put my finger on it, my mind feels a little sharper, my thoughts slightly clearer. Still, there's a building pit in my stomach, a little knot of anxiety that makes me uneasy.

My legs slip over the side of the bed, dangling slightly more than I expect, but I ignore this for now. The carpet on my bare feet feels more plush than usual, and I find myself tiptoeing around the room like a cartoon villain. I'm sure if I had to speak, I'd be stage-whispering...

It's like I'm doing things I shouldn't, even though there's nothing exactly wrong with walking around the place you live, right?

Kat's bedroom is much cleaner and pulled-together than before, like she's had some work done since the last time I was there. There's no pile of laundry. Everything is neat and put away in their drawers, though I can't help but marvel at the size of some of the garments in those drawers.

I pad into the hall, picking my way from door to door, learning my way around. There are only a few pictures up in the hallway, mostly of Kat, but some with me - our time at Paddy's, our date on the boardwalk. When did she take those pictures? I can't remember... And then...that door. It's still locked, and I feel a strong sense of foreboding as I approach, like I might be electrocuted if I touch the doorknob. After a time, I'm able to tear myself away, moving down the hall and into the kitchen.

The pattern of improvements and upgrade continue through the place. The kitchen looks redone, upgraded. I feel a slight pang of hunger, but when I open the fridge there's not a whole lot in there. A few strange containers, some jars with green liquid, one with something that looks like mud or pudding. And then a bag that says "Cat: Head, etc." on it. What the heck, is this some sort of joke? I don't peek in the bag, but I'm certainly a bit more curious and anxious than before.

The living room looks pristine, a fresh coat of paint on the walls, and even the TV has been replaced. Where has she gotten the money for these repairs? She can't be making that much... More photos on the wall, and some motivational posters, the kind you'd expect to find in an office building. Blathering on about love and home being where the heart is, being shaped by what we love, etc.

Weird...

I come home, parking my car in my little driveway, too too too too late! It's nearly 6pm and he's been alone alllll day... I really hope those charms i put on the house last night worked, that he's not feeling sick without me here, that as long as he's here he'll feel okay, that this house is like a little piece of me and that he feels like he's at home. Because otherwise...ick! I dont know what I'm going to find inside haha!

"Hi baby, I'm home..." I call in, "Oh! You made it out of bed!"

There he is, on the couch, waiting for me!

Back
Top Bottom