Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

"You see how the moon is totally taking over the sun?" I ask as I inch in closer to him, as he looks thru the shades, "totally overshadowing it?"

I'm standing so much taller than him, itts like hes in my shade, dark in the truck

He pulls down the glasses and looks up at me with a start, surprised to see me looming there.

"Hi."

I <giggle>.

His head is like at my tits.

"Eep!" I manage to squeak as Kat suddenly has me cornered in the truck, slowly pressing closer. I'm stunned by how big she looks when she's this close, and my mouth is suddenly dry when I realize I'm staring right at her boobs. If she hugs me, that's where my face goes, mashed against those...those huge...god...

"Er...uh...h-hi Kat," I say, looking for an escape. There, to the left... Sidestepping quickly, I squirm past her, unable to keep from squishing past her curvy body. "We...uh...m-more boxes?" I stammer, practically kicking up dust as I scramble down the ramp and back into the condo.

Inside, I grab two lighter boxes, stacking them and then lifting them with only a little difficulty. Still not like I used to, but at least it looks like I'm carrying my weight... I puff my chest out proudly, stepping back out into the oddly "dark" daylight.

i've done so much, I think to myself, watching him as we move boxes together out of his apartment, into the truck, and he doesn't appreciate me.

I'm taping up a new box, throwing in some final stuff from the hall closet. I arranged for all this stuff to get sold, packed all his stuff away... I reflect, ...and he hasn't thanked me barely at all.

My thoughts get dark like this, sometimes. Sometimes they get darker still. Just like the sun and the moon today sometimes a shadow comes over my personality and sometimes it makes me do things. I have a few of these shadows and sometimes they're all there at the same time and it can be hard to shine through.

I'm crouching down aside this box which I've filled with stuff he says is important i dunno why its just paper. Its full of paper. It's a pretty big box. It probably weighs more than Charlie does, by a lot.

Hands on either side of it, I lift myself out of the crouch, holding it so easy. Like its so light. Like its full of feathers and not his life

My body is getting so strong but it doesn't help against these thoughts.

I load the box onto the truck. It's not a big truck, but it's big enough for him. It's still kinda weirdly dark outside but its been a half hour forty-five minutes or so the eclipse is waning.

sunshine

I'm back inside, he's walks past me out the door with a box that may be too much for him. I can tell he's tired...

sunshine and rainbows!

"Hey can I help?" I laugh, running up behind him...

I'm walking to the truck, happy with how I've been able to help. The box I'm carrying is a bit heavier than I can handle, but I'm stubborn, locking my arms, my legs trembling as they carry me towards the ramp in choppy, staggering steps.

Hey can I help?
I hear Kat say, a few hurried footsteps behind me and then...

Soft...warm...pressure. Kat's arms snake around me, grabbing at the front of the box and holding it tight. I'm glad she did, or I might have dropped it in my surprise. And suddenly I'm airborne, scooped up into Kat's arms and lifted off my feet!

My legs kick uselessly as she lifts both me AND the box, giggling fiendishly in my ear. "Kat...oooof! P-put me...d-down!" Up up up the ramp and into the truck, all the while I'm feeling her boobs dig into my back, so big they cover my back and then some, bulging out on either side of my shoulders.

It...it does feel nice...but NO! This, this is humiliating! I squirm and writhe in Kat's arms but only manage to rub her boobs even harder against me. Shit...gotta relax...don't wanna get stiff, not now...

"Kat...ooof. P-put me...d-down!"

Ah ahaha!!

"I'm just trying to help!" I laugh, jiggling against him, "Don't you want me to help??

He's so light!! So easy to carry!! Even with the box it's like nuthin

He's kicking and squirming. "Stop kicking and squirming!!" I giggle, as I walk him up to the truck ramp, into the truck "Mr. Squirmyy..." I kiss the side of his head, from behind "Mr. Kicky..."

I can't believe I'm carrying my boyfriend and a box of his glassware haha

"There we go..!" I announce, with a final smile, as I set him down and help him lower the box. Oh he's so mad haha so cute! As he composes himself, I step back and turn, telling him over my shoulder I'm going to get the last few boxes. "Why don't you just stay here and make sure everything's, like, secure?" He certainly doesn't have alot of stuff here, the trucks barely half-filled. I sold most of it.

I walk down the ramp with an extra little sway

I lean against a nearby stack of boxes, catching my breath and mulling over what just happened. I mean, jeez, it was nice to have her tits crushed against my back like that...super hot. But how embarrassing! I bet every neighbor looking out their window saw that! Picked up like a child!

After Kat goes, I arrange some items, pushing boxes so they're flush with the wall of the truck, using some ropes to secure the less stable items. It's tough work as I can barely reach some of the higher boxes, and every box just seems so heavy to me.

I'm working in a darker nook between several tall stacks of boxes when I hear Kat's footsteps moving up the ramp and into the truck. A few more steps and I see her turning towards me, a huge stack of three boxes in her arms, blocking her face.

And then she starts to lower them.

I press back against the wall, squeaking, "Kat! Kat, I'm back here!"

I had picked up one box inside books I think. They should be heavy but they really weren't. There were two others also books and papers sitting right by the door and hey I thought just maybe...

I'm carrying three boxes at once ! Walking up the ramp my arms n thighs are burning a little but I'm doing it. Dont know why but managing things like this stuff I shouldn't be able to do stuff no one else can do it gets me all tinglyyy mmmm makes me feel bigger than the world I'm living in. Also don't know where C is maybe he snuck out of the truck for the moment but let's lay these boxes down right...here...

What was that squeaking? Did I just ewww squish a mouse??

I wince as the boxes come down, thankfully landing just in front of me, barely missing my toes! A sigh of relief puffs out, then I look around. Jeez...I'm really cramped back here...let's just...push...the boxes...ugh...

It's no use, I can't get leverage, and I'm not sure I'd be strong enough to move the boxes anyway! This is humiliating...trapped like a bug, Kat can't even see me...she's going to have to help get me out!

"Kat! Kat! I'm...uh...I'm behind the boxes you just set down," I shout, desperate to get out of here!

wait what?

Ahahaha haha omigod!

"Charlie?!" I laugh, turning back around to face the inside of the truckk and the short wall of boxes, "is that you?" I can't see him at alll, from where I stand. "Are you in there??"

I hear a desperate croak, a 'yes' from behind the stack I'd justt dropped and that just makes me laugh more, giggling giggling giggling and yess haha snorting

I step up towards the boxes and peer over the stack and haha there he is in a dark little hole a space amongst the boxes just his little face peeking up at me so worried and distraught awwwww

"You can't get out, can you?"

I look to my left and right, seeing if there's any possible way I can squeeze out, but no, the boxes are stacked too closely together. I push again at the short stack of boxes in front of me, but even the top one won't budge. It's just too heavy for me.

"Er...no Kat...I can't get out...can you move these boxes you just set down?" I ask, but Kat just keeps giggling, the joy on her face so obviously evident. "Look, Kat...please...I can't do it on my own...I need you to move these boxes...I'm actually starting to freak out back here!" My voice betrays the panic I'm feeling, turning slightly shrill and squeaky.

Oh this is just too good!!

I'm still giggling, looking down at him, him up at mee

"Awwwhaha...!" I laugh, pouty-baby voice, "Are you too little to get out yourself?"

I pout up at her, inwardly fuming at Kat and at my own pathetic state.

I mean, who's ever been so small they can't even knock a box over?!?

Before I can really get my emotions under control, I growl, "Yes, Kat, I'm too fucking small! Now please hurry up and get me out!" However, the growl doesn't sound as impressive at my size, coming out a little squeaky, my voice cracking slightly.

Ahaha I like this! I really like this!

He's so adorable when he's angry!

"Yes you're toooo little," I coo, eyes sparkling over my own pout, "too little and too weak..." omg I am gonna just piss him off like I'm teasing a kid. "Say you're too weak..."

I sigh with frustration, slamming my fists against the boxes, hoping they'll topple over and land on her feet. The boxes barely have a dent after my actions and I'm exhausted, panting heavily, trembling from the anger and panic and angst over being so small.

Need to give in a little, I guess...I...there's no other way out...

"I..." I pause, swallowing my pride down. "I...I'm too...<sigh>...I'm too weak, Kat..."

"Yes little Charlie is too weak and too little," I repeat, giggling inside like a naughty schoolgirl teasing a boy, "too weak and too little to move the big, heavy boxes, hm?"

Omg he's fuming haha but ahhh this is actually getting me kinda tingly and haha I'll bet I can get some tingles goin in him tooooo

"You need Kat to help you move them, hm pumpkin?" I babydoll, "is that what you need?" In the semi-darknesss I bat my eyelashes down at him, in his little box-hole

"Say you need me, little Charlie..."

I lean forward, resting my forehead against the stack of boxes, wishing Kat would just move the damn boxes so we can keep packing and this crazy day would just end. I feel a bit silly, trapped back here, my skin tingling slightly. Probably from all the exertion and stuff, right?

I absent-mindedly paw at my shorts, readjusting myself. There's nothing else I can do, I need to give Kat what she wants. She's crazy enough to actually leave me back here, possibly for a week until I gave in!

"Little Charlie...needs you Kat..." I say, letting my shoulders fall slightly, defeated.

Wait...what? Little Charlie?!?

"Oooo I like the sound of that," I hear myself purring out loud, "little Charlie needs big mama Kitty, hm? Needs her to rescue him?"

Oh tingle tingle tingle and I felt it more than heard it that gasp from him oh I lovvve teasing himm

"Say 'please'..."

"Oh, alright..." I concede, giggling again at him. He is so cute when he's angry like a mad little chipmunk backed into a corner.

I take the top box off the stack of three and turn at the waist to lay it on another box besides me.

"There we are..!" I laugh, seeing him sheepishly standing there. I could move the other two boxes out of the way to let him thru but haha i have a better idea instead I reach out and

He yelps as I grab him under the arms and physically lift him out from behind the two boxes and then plop him, seated, onto them. Now we're face to face. Rrrrrreally face to face, like, inches. His feet dangle quite a bit above the ground.

"That better?" I purr, looking right into his eyes.

I feel dizzy from the sudden change of altitude, the rush of blood draining from my head from the sheer speed with which Kat lifts me. I wobble slightly on the box, my feet dangling off the edge, face to face with Kat for the first time in weeks.

"Yeah...th-thanks Kat, now maybe..." I start, wanting to jump off and get more boxes, but Kat blocks my way. "...er...Maybe we shoud go get m-more boxes?" I shift to the left, but she moves with me, leaning in a little closer, filling my vision with her face and, not too much lower, her huge, jiggling breasts.

"Going somewhere, little guy?" I ask, feeling my grinn lighting up my face the truck all he can see as he looks for his escape. So close, our noses inches apart, I can smell see taste the vibrations coming from him he knows he's trapped it's the excitement of fear so delicious but also the anticipation that I might-

He says he wants to move more boxes haha

"Oh I'll let u get back to work," I say, "but I want a kiss first..."

"Kat...I mean...let's finish l-loading the truck and then...maybe we can," I protest, but Kat leans in even more, nearly pushing me back into the space between the boxes.

My arms pinwheel slightly, reaching back to steady myself. I sigh, frustrated. "Kat, c'mon, let's just get back to work," I plead, not liking the begging tone entering my voice.

Oooo he's like a little mouse kitty kitty kitty likes it likes the game so funnn

"You mean ME get back to work?" I ask, crooked smile, crooked gleam, so close now I could lick him.

I lean back slightly, a little taken aback by how close she is. The temperature in the truck seems to only increase, perhaps the solar eclipse is almost over?

Shrugging slightly, I protest, "Hey now, Kat...I've been helping, haven't I?" God, why do I sound so passive and uncertain around her?!?

Suuuure u have..." I concede,voice dripping w playful condescension, "You've carried in four whole boxes. And I saw you sweep half the kitchen. Gooood job, Charlie..."

I giggle, seeing his brow knit, his face contort as he struggles to come up with argument. Oh how adorable he is when he's helpless which is getting to be like all the time.

"I've done everything else, though, haven't I?" I continue, as sweet sugar coating my derision, "Everything that needed to be done, everything. Arranged for the van, sold your stuff, packed it all, carried it all." With my left hand I take possession of his bony kneee, using one finger if the other to start tracing lazy circles on his chest. "I'll probably end up being the man and driving the truck, too. That's what you want right? To just sit back and let me do it all?"

Back
Top Bottom