Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

Inferior???

Oh my god...yes...
I realize, as if I hadn't considered it before, of course I'm inferior.

Look at her. I mean, yes - she's...she's like some sort of Superwoman. She's a physically perfect girl, athletically strong, beautiful and somehow still richly blooming...inexplicably still growing, still developing well into her twenties. It's beyond belief what sort of human specimen she's becoming. While I, on the other hand...look at me. I'm withering. I'm a physical mess, a weakling. But it's not just that. She's growing, thriving, burgeoning every day, her life flourishing and prosperous while mine has sunk and crumbled.

Of course I'm her inferior.

Sheepishly, I can't say a word.

"Oh, sweetie..." I coo, "it's okayy....it's just you and me. You can admit your feelings...”

he's nnnnngh....he's being so passive, he's not saying anything. like he's a shhy boy afraid to say what he's thinkingg. My own heart, secretly, is a drum in my chest. I'm excited but ah oh so calm and confident he's like a drug to me the best best best med I've ever taken. We're at a tipping point in our relationship I can feel it and it's exhilarating it's incredible it's fucking hotttt

“oh I know it's hard, pumpkin..." I continue, bringing one hand up to cup his face, "it's hard to accept, seeing me get this successsful, while you're..." I'm looking for the right word, still smiling tenderly, "....failing."

His eyes tentatively meet mine, giving me a rush, but then fall againn

"You're becoming smaller, honey," I continue, petting his cheek, "Not just smaller, physically, but...smaller. Your whole life has gotten smaller."

He's shivering, trembling, hanging on my every word and still speechless not arguing protesting just letting me talk. But he's so fragile right now he's so close to breaking

Do it.

Hush, you.

"Shhh...I know," I continue, bringing my right hand up to caress his left arm, "It's hard to admit weakness. It's hard to admit that youre so much less than u were, that I've become bigger than you. But it's true, honey...look at you...”

I wrap hand around his upper arm. My fingers wrap all the way around it. Easily.

“You're...tiny…”

I'm shaking, inside and out, incredulous when she wraps the long fingers of her large, feminine hand around my arm. I'm speechless, still, too meek too speak, too afraid that if I say a word she'll know...she'll know how much this is turning me on.

She giggles and - still cupping my face with her right hand - begins to run her hand up my arm, gently squeezing my shoulder. Across my chest, almost completely spanning it with her fingers. Still giggling she feels my other shoulder, surveying me, sizing me up. The glitter of her eye says it - she can't believe it either...

"You're so small…" I giggle, but then I catch myself and bring back my hand, covering my lips with my fingers. Am I going too far? I don't want to scare him away. But it's like I can't help myself in this thrill of excitement I'm feeling an I know he's feeling it too so I just...

"And it must be weird...," i continue, thoughtfully more serious again, "I must look, like, soooo...big, to you. My arms, my legs. I'm getting so big and muscular..."

It's true. At my last trip to the gym, I can't believe...

"I know I might not look it," I say, glancing down at myself and now using both hands to indicate my figure, "it might be hard to see under all this, but I'm getting crazy strong muscles.”

...what I did to that bar haha.

"Is it getting to be too much?" I ask, "Hm, honey?"

Her legs, yes - they look amazingly strong. So long and shapely and absolutely feminine but totally hypermuscular in that way only women can really be.

But the rest of her, her upper body - she's so in shape, I know that. Looking at her arms and shoulders they also look strong but she doesn't have the look of a bodybuilder. She looks -

"N-no..." I reply, "you look sorta like a regular girl..."

"A regular girl, huh?" I repeat, totally fightingg my smile, "I look just like a regular girl..."

Haha I can hear him swalloww.

"Know any 'regular girls' that just outgrew a double-H cup?" I quip, brushing a little spot of nothing off the big swelll of my right breast, "Met any 'regular girls' recently with 44" inseams? Or that can squat twice their body weight? Hm?

He's soooo squirming, sitting next to me

"And it's just about every 'regular girl'," I say, plainly, as I go into my pose, lifting my arms up, "that looks like this..."

A60JU1F.jpg

My eyes goggle.

Holy shit this can't be for real.

I feel it kick in, my fight-or-flight response, my eyes dilating my heart jumping, when she does it:

She goes into a double-biceps pose, twisted at the waist towards me, gaze locked on my face.

And I feel it...

...Fear.

Jesus fucking christ she's huge.. She'd done this for me before, at the brewpub over dinner, but whether it's because her arms are now bare or that it's a little over a week later and she's grown but...holy lord this can't be happening.

Her arms are enormous. It's true - when she's not flexing or posing or whatever she looks sort of normal. Very in shape, yes. Good muscle on her everywhere: arms, shoulders, back and...god those legs. But she's flexes here and - ffffuck - her biceps just explode and suddenly I'm a scared little animal staring at, like, the She-Hulk.

She-Hulk in a polka-dot housedress. She-Hulk with tits the size of her head. She-Hulk with a smile that looks like she wants to pick me up and either throw me across the room or into her bed and break me in two.

And she could do it, I think in alarm, looking at her suddenly massive physique, she could rip me limb from limb.

I try to keep calm, I try to keep quiet and not just gibber in fear as I back away from her just a fraction of an inch. I'm acutely aware of the danger I could be in, knowing what this girl can be like when she's not happy.

She starts to giggle.

"Ohhh baby!!" I coo, then I giggle, then I flex evenn more and go into a playful snarl, and I growwl at him like a lion as i lean in just a bit, still flexing, still posing, still double-biceps. His eyes go totally wide and he backs off even more.

I can't help it, I sit back and I start to laugh, covering my mouth with my hands.

"Oh honey I'm sorry!!“ I laughh, "You look so scared!!!"

holy crap holy crap holy crap

Her biceps just swelled up like grapefruits, her forearms bulging and popping, her arms like doubling in size when she really flexes. Jesus they're as big as my legs...bigger, even. What the hell is this woman?

And when she leans in, snarling, I half expect her to roar.
I almost yelp in fear.

What is she, you ask? I'll tell you what she is. She's huge. She's a fucking monster.

But then, just as I'm about to fall backwards away from her, retreating on the couch, she sits back and laughs. Hands again in her lap, once more she's suddenly demure, all womanly curves and soft skin. She asks if I'm scared?

"Uhhh...y-yeah..." I stammer, trying to chuckle, trying to compose myself, "d-don't do that again..."

"Okkk i promissss..." I purr, smiling and totally all too pleased with myself at his reaction - his heart is racing, his eyes bulging, "just cuz i make more money than you doesn't mean i can be mean, right?"

I don't know if he likes my joke but I start laughing again, and then with a deep breath I lean back in towards him a bit. He flinches, i can feel that...so funny...

“That must be a little scary too, huh?” I say, speaking calmly now but still subtly flexing my traps cuz that makes me look big i know, “seeing how i'm, like, so physically superior to you?” Its crazy how i'm feeling now, so full of energy and bristling with strength and confidence and competence, while he seems to be like cowering, almost shrinking right here in front of me. "And that must feel funny...being smaller and weaker than your girlfriend...than a woman..."

Last edited:
"I, uhh..." I stutter, "I...I don't..."

I don't know what to say.

My heart is pounding, my vision is swimming. Her perfume is all around me it seems like it's all the air I breathe. I'm already hard, and it's making me harder. And not just the perfume, all of it. I'm fucking humiliated but it's turning me on so...fucking...much.

I can't help it...my eyes fall down to her chest, and they're locked there, for far too long. My gaze dives deep into the tight cleavage between the two huge swells of her soft, tan breasts, and it's like the air, the perfume of her around me is telling me it's okay...it's okay to stare...

"I...uh..."

Oh my god what's happening?

"Shhh...its ok...it's okk honey..." I say, going back into 'wifey' voice, "I know it might feel strange, but lots of husbands are smaller than their wives."

He's staring straight into my chest now, and his mouth is starting to gape. I can tell how much my pheromones are affecting himm, and i'm gonna use them to ease him into this, into where i want him to be...into what i want him to do.

I take his chin, gently, in my hand, holding his face in place, so he can't look awayy

"And your wife, honey..." I continue, breathing in nice and slow and deep, nice and slow and deep, nice and slowww and deeeep for him, "...is much, much bigger than you, isn't she? Physically so superior to you. She's much - so much - stronger than you..."

His fear is there, I can feel it. Fear of giving in to this, this life i want for him. Its fear and its embarrassment and humiliation and uncertainty and a feeling of deep, deep loss. Awww pooor thing. But over that there's alll this. This glazed look in his eyes, this gaping mouth. This rock hard cockk rising up in a tent from between his thighs. This is what he really wants, I know it, as he stares into myy tits. This is what he reallly neeeeds...

"But think, honey, think of all the things this big body can do for you,” I say, purring hypnotically to him now, “Think of what it could be like...."

He's quiet, he's thinking, he's imagining.

"How would you like me to be even bigger, Charlie?” I say, and then inhale a nice, big, deeeeep breath...

Oh my god - what am I letting her do to me? I've...I've admitted so much to her today, I'm battling some sort of condition that's physically shrinking me. I've sunken so low, and here she is, lording her new strength over me and reducing me even lower.

And I can't help it, I'm just letting her.

I'm just staring into her huge, huge bosom and letting her belittle me. Sweetly, yes, but she's shrinking me more and more with every word, drawing me deeper into her with every deep breath she takes...she's so big...

and...

"How would you like me to be even bigger, Charlie?"

Oh god...

"B-b-bigger..?"

"Mmmmm that's right..." I purrr, "Bigger. I can get so much bigger for you, baby." I have him hypnotized, staring at my tits. "Bigger...and bigger...and bigger. Is that what you want? Hmm?" I ask with a tender smile, cupping his chin, "Bigger breasts? Is that what you'd like?"

At that he grunts something. Is it a 'yes'? Was it even an answerrr haha? Whatevs I know he just wants me to keep talking

"I'm an I-cup right now..." I continue, "But you knew that. You saw it on my bra, in the bedroom." Ha I feel him wilt at that one, but he says nothin. "What about when I fit into those bigger ones? Did you see those, too?" I can't help giggling a little, and I make sure he watches every little jiggle. "But how big do you want me? Hm, honey?" I ask, "A J-cup? A double-J? How bout...an L cup, an M cup..? Would you like that, if they just kept getting bigger...and bigger...and bigger..."

I take a sec to glance down at his lap and omigod his boner - it's crazy, it's tenting his sweatpants to the pointt they're lifting away at the waistband I can see it poking outt

"Yesss honey, you'd like that? If I just keep getting bigger, if I just keep growingg?" I say, thinking back to the picture he drew me, with me kneeling above him like a giant, "Bigger and...taller? It turns you on that I'm so tall? I'm taller now than you ever were? How does that make you feel? I'm 6'4"...what if I were six-six, six-eight? Taller? Taller...taller...taller..." He's making little noises, almost like he wants to say something, almost like he wantss me to stop. Almost haha.

"What if I were to keep growing taller and even stronger? Would you like that, honey? If I got so strong and huge like that?" I purr, considering for a second on just sitting here and flexing everything...but I think it might kill him haha, so I dont.

"Think, hun, think of what I could do for you then, how I could take care of you," I continue, bring my other hand up to now hold his face in both hands, "Bigger boobs, taller, stronger...and more successful?" I have him looking right into my tightly-packed breasts sstill - god they feel like they're about to burst my top. "What about when I get a new promotion at work? A big raise? What if I bring home more and more money and u..u never get a job?" I suggest, now gently pulling his face towards my chest, meeting only the smalllest resistance, "What if I get more and more and more successful, more than you ever were...?" One hand sneaks behind his head and now pulls him fully to my right breast; he turns at the last moment, to rest his left cheek against my boob, facing in towards me. Ahhh...that's nice. "Would you like that? Or would that make you feel even smaller?"

Last edited:
"S-sm-smaller..?" I weakly stammer, left cheek resting lightly on her right breast, eyes plastered on the smooth skin of her left. Faint veins under the surface, soft flesh pressing so tautly against her neckline that it pooches slightly over it. The way she's holding me is just awkward enough that I have to twist my hips a little, and I find myself moving my legs in closer, almost pulling them up onto the couch...

Ooo Ooooooo...he's moving in, closer, i don't even know if he realizes he's turning in towaards me towards my lapp but i take the moment to help to urge him closer still

"Yes, smaller," i respond, holding him against my breast and petting his face, "and there's nothing wrong with that, honey. It just makes it easier for me to take care of you..."

He squirms, flushing, and i help him up, ease him down - that's right, there we go - until he's laying on his side, on the couch facing me, resting his face on my right breast as I sit

"And the best way, honey, for me to take care of you," I continue, tenderly cooing to him, knowing the time is finally right, "is for you to move in, here, with me..."

At that he tenses, and shivers, and lets out a little whine.

"Shhhhh....shhhhhhhh....." I hush him, stroking his hair, "you know its the right thing to do, sweetie. You do." I look down at him, and I smile. "I know its hard to admit...but you need me." <stroke, stroke, stroke> "I'll take such good care of you, baby..." <stroke, stroke> "...and we can play house for real..." <stroke>"

His eyes are open, he's still looking at my breast. What's going through his head haha? I wish i could read it even more, know all his thoughts.

"We can play house, Charlie, here at my place," I continue, "like a little married couple, hm?" His face shows his worry, but his body language is relaxing, sinking into me, into my couch. "You can be the daddy..." I say, petting him as I purr to him, "...and I can be the mommy..."

The M-...?

"nnnnnn-nnn-nn-n...." I whine, knowing what I should say. Move in with her??

"Nnn-nhh...nnnhh...nnhh..."

She's petting my face, holding me, waiting patiently for me to speak, to say something.

"Nnnnnnn.....nnnnnnnn...."

"Shhhh, honey, shhhhhh..." I coo, feeling his anxiety coming to a head, "I know how u feel about it, about moving inn with me..."

My pheromones, by now, are like a nice warm blanket completely covering him, keeping him focused on me. But i know he needs to feel this, to work through these emotions and thoughts and misgivings, to decide what he needs to do himself and so i'm holding back from jus drowningT him in them.

"I know, baby," I continue, "I know how you feel abut moving in with the crazy girl that kept calling you, that wouldn't leave you alone..."

Oh sweetie remember what we did to his car? The poor thing.

"But look at me, Charlie, look at how I've changed..." I say, almost giggling as his eyes just sort of goggle a little more looking at my big left boob bulging over my neckline, "aren't I your dream girl now?"

"So come on," I giggle, hugging his face to my breast and giving my chest a lil shakey-shake, "Move in with me! It'll be fun!!"

He groans. I think my shakey-shake almost broke him haha. I turn his head just a little so he can look up at me but pull his face a little tighter to my boob and settle myself down again.

"You'd want for nothing, Charlie-baby," I say down to him, petting his face again, stroking his cheek, "I can supply everything. Really, everything....food, clothes, money..." I press my boob into his face a little more "...a woman's body. Something soft to wake up to every morning, to fall asleep on every night..."

His eyes are wide and kinda freaked out ooo poor baby

"C'mon, sweetie, imagine it," I press, "There's more of me than you know what to do with...we could do amazing things together." I already have such ideas haha. "And think..." I continue, "just think how soft I can make it, how nice I can make it for you." I give him a nice warm smile. "I'll let you come as many times as you want," I promise, "wheneverr you want, wherever you want. It'd be alllll...<boob squeeze!>...yours. <giggle!> Wouldn't that be nice?"

Oh god, this life she's describing...it's secretly everything I've ever dreamed of, my darkest fantasies. Saying yes would be relieving myself of so many responsibilities and decisions, of all the hard work I know I need to do to get my life back on track. But it would also be a surrender, a submission, an admission of all my worst, basest instincts. It would leaving all my ambitions, my hopes and dreams for myself behind.

And besides...she's fucking crazy. One wrong move could lead to broken bones. One wrong word and I could end up waking up one morning with my dick cut off. If I'm not the perfect boyfriend I might not survive a month.

"I-I-I c-can't...." I whine, half into the flesh of her breast...

"Oh, honey, but I like playing house with you," I say, petting his hair and watching his boner twitch and throb in his (haha my) thin white sweatpants, "I want to do it every day, don't you? We could be like a nice married couple, so close, so intimate...no secrets…”

I look back down at him and haha he's looking at my chest again oooo the little boob monkey. "We'll tell each other everything, I'll get to know everything about you," I say "Like..I already know how much you like my big new breasts..." I mush him into them a little more. "And I know how you want them to just keep growing, and you want me to keep getting taller..." I say, "...and you want me to keep getting more successful, rise up the ladder at work, make more and more money. I know how you want all that, even though it all just makes you feel...smaller."

He whines again, sort of squirming into and against me.

"But I want to play house, for real. I want you to move in. I want you to share everything, all your secrets," I purr, smiling to myself, "secrets how, like...how you like being small, don't you?"

I moan her name.

"K-K-Katttt....." I groan, writhing in shame. She giggles, and after that all I can manage is one word:

"N-n-nooooo...."

And even that's a lie.

"Shhhhh...." I hush him, knowing this is my time, knowin this is the moment i have, "it's okay...I understand. I know how it is, sweetie, i know what you like..."

I pet his cheek, letting myself my love my softness and warmth my pheromones just ooze all over him my dear little man my dear charlie

"I want to play house with you, honey, and I know what yyou want," I coo, "I know what you need, how you like to be small..." My mind my heart my spirit and soul are all singing growing lighting up and beaming their love all over him. "We can play house, honey, and I'll be the mommy," I say, tender and warm and not breathless at all, "but maybe you don't want to be the daddy...maybe u want to be something else..."

He's whining, little things, little no no no's but he knows he knows he knows

"You can move in, we can play house, play house for real. We can play house and I'll be the mommy..." I coo, my voice dropping to an intimate whisper as I hold him to a breast as big as his head, "and you, Charlie...you can be the baby...”

Back
Top Bottom