Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

It's been building, building, building to this place. This has been her intent all along, I've known it...I've known it for weeks. She's wanted to get to this moment and we've skirted around it but here we are, now, right in it - and me without any defenses, a weak, twitching, sniveling thing. All I can do, again, is groan...

"oh goddddd......" I manage, aghast at what I hear in my voice: not a refusal, a rejection, a 'no', but rather an admission. An acknowledgment that this is it. That this is, in her words, what my instincts have been driving me towards in these last few weeks. Ever since my womb-dream I've had this drive, I've had new needs and I've started seeing Kat in a new, unspoken way. Unspoken, until right now.

I clamp my eyes shut and start to shake.

"Oh, shhhhh....." I hush him, knowing how close I have him as he starts to tremble, "I know...it's okay. I know..."

Hes struggling with so many things but he's so excited its like he's on edge ready to burst or break

“Shhh….shhhh...lay your head down, lay yourself down in my lap…" I say. He halfheartedly resists a little against me, but I ease him down, until his head is cradled in my right arm and he's on his back on the couch, shoulders up on my thigh. "...there. There we go...isn't that nice?"

His posture is more natural, laying like this, but he's still so tense! I know how much this is what he wants but he just cant admit it

"That's right, Charlie, it's okay..." I coo, petting his right cheek with my free left hand, "we can play mommy and baby for real. Every day, every night...just move in here with me. No one else needs to know. You can just let me take care of you, let me treat you like you were my own little baby. I can feed you and clothe you and keep you warm. You won't have to worry about anything. Wouldn't you like that, honey? If I were there to wake you up every morning, put you to sleep every night? Because that's what you need, isn't it honey? It's nice to have a wifey, but you neeed me as a mommy..."

I've been imprinting on him, like they'd taught me, over the past week, all preparing for this, all to make this easier. But he's fighting it, still, he's still got all this silly male pride. I know I have to ease him into this, slowly, gently, gradually. "But isn't that what a good wifey is? Just a new mommy?" I continue, "Someone to cook for you, clean for you? Take care of you, provide for you, keep you warm and safe?"

I start tracing his lips with my fingers

jesus christ what's wrong with me?!?

I'm shaking, trembling, quivering. Like I've been struck by a fever, a chill, and it's only the heat of her body that can soothe me. She has me in her arms, now, cradling my head and shoulders on her lap, holding me so my face rests lightly against her bosom.

I can feel the warmth from her breast, through the crisp clean fabric of her dress, acutely against my cheek. Underneath I can feel the stiff fabric of her firm bra, and below that...jjjesus...is that the swell of a nipple?

I can't help myself. I clamp shut my closed eyes and - at the tingle of her finger near my lips - I open my mouth. Good god why?!? Stoppppp!!!

"Ahhh...there you go..." I laud, tenderly celebrating his next little surrender as his lips part, feeling my finger, "you're thinking about it, aren't you?" Resisting the strong urge to justt turn his face into my tit, i continue cooing to him, praising his little efforts.

"You could be such a good baby, charlie..." i say, "...and I'm be just the BEST mommy, don't you think? Holding you, keeping you warm...." I glannce down at his cock, which is huge and angry and throbbbing, barely contained in those sweatpants as his hips have started to writhe. "I could provide for you, clean for you. We just need to find something for you to eat...something that tummy will tolerate..."

His mouth, like a fish's, is opening and closing and i smile to myself haha as i look into his eyes. They're clamped shut, starting to water, but i can see exactly what he's feeling

I slide my finger into his mouth

nnnooooooooo.......

whyyyyyy......?

why why why??

I find myself, totally powerless, clamping onto her finger with my lips, allowing it to slide into my mouth and then I start to suck and suck and suck

nnnnnnooooooo.........

"Mmmm...." I purr, looking down at him, watching as he starts to suckle on my left index finger, suckling like a baby, "I thought so..."

I watch him. I smile and i watch, just letting him suck. "There you go..." I coo, encouraging him, holding onto his right shoulder and pulling him closer towards me, "...there's that sucking reflex, that oral fixation."

He's hating this and he's loving this. He's tortured and yet he's falling deeper and deeper into his most hiddden secret fantasies i can feel it i can feel it all. i'm leading him there i'm bringin him closer and closer to haha to where he'll be all mine like-

Oh, Charlie....

"Does that make you feel better?" I ask, feeling a part of me growing and blossoming, "Sucking on my finger like this?" My smile, i can feel it, is like a bright beacon a beam a soft warm sunshine i so wish he was looking up at me "Does that relax you, make you feel nice?"

mmmmmmmmgoddddd......my heart is just expanding filling throbbing and blooming, growing in my chest making me feel so good so alive. He's not fighting me, he's not fighting me at allll i know it i know i can do it i know he's ready oh god

he doesn't complain, he barely reacts at all as i pull the index finger of my left hand out as i replace it with the index finger of my right hand. Its sorta awkward kinda wrapped around his face but itll just be a moment and he doesnt seem to mind he just keeps sucking on it sucking like he's lost he's lost he's not lost he's mine and i'm gonna-

I'm reaching, meanwhile, with my left hand, behind the center pillow of the couch, back where i had hid it earlier. He's still suckling, his eyes are still closed he has no idea i'm reaching for it and...aha! there it is...grasping it and pulling it out. He's still sucking on my finger as i prepare it, tilting it, smiling as i slide the finger out of his mouth and bring its nipple to his lips...

"Here honey," I coo, "Let's try this..."

baby-bottle9.png

OH FUCK.

NO.

My eyes shoot open, my heart stops and a rush of blood roars through my ear, deafening me like an alarm.

But I...

I'm fucking...

I'm fucking doing it...

I've taken the nipple of the baby bottle she's holding, and I've taken it through my lips, into my mouth. My eyes briefly flash up to her to see her beaming down on me, smiling like a proud mother with its infant in its arms, before I groan and close them again, incredulous that I'm already doing it...I'm already tasting it...

I'm fucking sucking on a baby bottle. She's feeding me milk and I'm fucking taking it like a goddamn infant...

“Ooo so hungry!” I coo, beaming down at him, surprised amazed and thrilled that i got himm to do thiss, so easy. "You like the milk, hm?" I question, happy that he's taking it, happy that he's sucking, sucking on the bottle, swallowing the warm milk, "You do....you can drink it...."

They told me this may work and haha ooooo it does...it does...

oh jesus....oh jesus...

<suck suck suck> on the rubbery nipple of the baby bottle

I can't believe I'm doing this...

<suck suck suck> as I feel the milk fill my mouth and I <swallow>

But...it's...

<suck suck suck> the milk is warm, room temp

the feeling of her lap beneath me, of her breast against my face, her arm cradling my head....

<suck suck suck>

and the fact that...oh shit...that I can tolerate the milk. That it's going into me, that it tastes normal, that it's not turning my stomach...

<suck suck suck>

well...it doesn't taste 'normal'. It's weird. It tastes like there's something...missing.

<suck suck suck>

but somehow it's letting me leave my shame behind and just let her do this...

<suck suck suck suck suck...>

"That's gooood...." I coo, having left behind 'wifey' voice and now using my super sweet babydoll 'mommy' voice, "sucking on your bottle. It's so good, isn't it pumpkinn? So warm and yummy." I'm so happy, so happy he can drink this ! It's making me feel so many things, watching him, making me picture what our life could be like togetherr

He's groaning, little bitty groans, as he sucks and swallows and feeds.

"See?" I praise, "You like this. You are like a little baby. You like your milk." I giggle, such a happy proud young mommy. "You don't eat what I cook but you'll take this? You'll take milk when I give it to you?" I continue, smiling and just feeding off all the feelings he's havingg, feeling my chemicals just flowing out of me all overr him. "See, Charlie...<giggle>...you DO need me. But isn't that nice? Needing me? Don't you like playing the little baby? Wouldn't u like to need to be fed by me? Every morning? Every evening?”

He's starting to writhe, to fuss and fidget and I think part of it is that boner haha it's so huge it looks so crazy sticking up there

Awww help the poor boy out.

"So come on, move in with me," I offer, gently adjusting him in my arms, "You can be a little baby with me, I don't mind...“ I move the bottle from my left hand to my right, and with my arm around his head and face like this I can still feed him. "I know you never had a good mommy. Maybe I can help..." With my now free left hand I enderly pull back the elastic of the sweatpants and lower them down his hips a bit. Ooo haha look att that! It springs right up so big and thick all those veins throbbing and swaying. "I can be such a good mommy," I say, "So big and tall and strong..."

I take his huge cock in my left hand, still feeding him his bottle with my right.

"I'll take care of everything," I promise, as I slowly start to stroke.

Oh jesus I nearly come right there, as soon as her hand grasps me and a jolt of pleasure rips through my hips up into my belly. I'm beyond any self control now and just letting this happen; I can't fucking believe this. My stomach clenches in rhythm with her slow, initial strokes and despite myself and the crippling shame I nuzzle in closer to her breast...

<suck suck suck...>

Oh, look at him....

yah he's adorable huh?

He is! He really is!

so cute!

Imprint on him.

Ooo good idea!

Make him yours.

"Ohhhhh....ooooo....!" I coo, just the way he likes it, as I feed him his bottle and slowly jerk him off, now gradually changing the pheromones coming from my skin. "This'll help, baby," I find myself saying outloudd, "this'll make it so much easier for you..."

I can tell already this is changing him. Not just the chemicals, but this whole thing. It's making him accept me, making him closer to loving me making him more mine haha

“Don't you see? Don't you see, Charlie?" I purr as I pleasure him, "don't you see how much you need a wifey? How much you need a mommy?" As he suck suck sucks he's listening to me, I can tell, my words are getting into his little boob-monkey brain. "Don't you see you can't live on your own anymore? You neeed me”

<giggle!>

I'm imprinting more, even more on him. I can feel it see it hear it in his little whines. I'm moving in to his mind his memories his instincts and emotions. If I do this enough oh haha I can't wait

Looking down at him it's like I can see him regressing feel him becoming less and less capable even feeling knowing it himself realizing what he can't do how much he needs. Oh and my hand onn his cock this huge thick shaft which is already started to drip stroking stroking its helping its helping me make him accept

"You want to give up so bad, huh?" I say, noticing he's already more than half-done with the bottle, "The pressure of the world is getting to be too much for you, isn't it? I can relieve the pressure for you, I can do so much for you. All you have to do is let me...come to me...come live with me..."

This is so amazing. His brain is so open to me right now. I...I think I can do it. I've told him so much, offered him everything. maybe now I can show him I think I can...I start pushing images into his head. Showing him the way things could be, images of me, of us together. Beds and big breasts. Baby bottles. Bras...

oh jesus I can't help it. I've given in, I can feel it, there's no turning back. And then the images start appearing in my mind - her. Her breasts. Her bras. This bottle.

The images start to form a scene. I start to lose myself in this scene. Her. Her above me, in her bra. Her reaching down for me, lifting me up. Breasts in bras. Breasts without bras....me nestling in to her, my mouth...

Oh god somethings changing inside me.

Still sucking, draining the bottle and swallowing, I open my eyes and look up at her.

"That's what you want, isn't it baby?" I hear myselff saying, looking down into his rheumy little eyes and seeing what I'm showing him, "You know it now, don't you?"

It's like another voice, almost, speaking for me its one of those voices inside me ahhhh It's my voice.

Looking into those eyes, seeing what he's seeing, I get a warm feeling in my chest, like a rush in my breasts. "It's starting, sweetie," the voice says, as I smile att the visions he's having, his unspoken fantasies, my hand methodically stroking him, gripping him tightly, “You're going to need me in so many new ways. It could be so nice, baby. We could be so close, so close, always together, mommy and baby...”

He groans and his eyes <blink blink blink> and I think I think I think he's ready my hand starts working him a little bit fastr

"Just come to me, Charlie," i purrr, "come to me...move in with me, live with me..." His vision starts to blur, his eyelids fluttering, he's cming close. "Let me take care of you, let me give you everything you need, be my baby..." His body starts to tense....

"Isn't that what you want?"

I know what's going to happen when I do this, I know what's going to happen when I do. My world is going to collapse even farther around me, and I know into which soft pillowy prison I'm going to land.

"come to me...move in with me, live with me..."

But I look into her eyes, nonetheless. I don't fight or argue or resist. I only look into her eyes without a sound...

"be my baby..."

...and I nod.

"Isn't that what you want?"

yes.

"Good boyyyy..." I purrr with a winning smile, and with one final rush of my body's perfume I let him come, "Good boy...come to mommy..."

His cock oh god haha it spasms and bucks in my hand and its all I can do to keep his hips from jerking up and i keep the bottle in his mouth even though his face has frozen around it and he's started to whine and then ahhh - ahaha! - a huge rope of come shoots into the air and falls onto him onto his chest and shirt

"That's right, that's right baby..." I coo, easing him into his climax, aiming more of his thick seed out onto him, "come to mommy, come..." His face haha his face its a mix of tortured anguish and sweet relief, his body both tense tense tense and a wilting plant. Every once in a while he tries an awkward suck. "Mommy's going to take such good care of her baby...just let her, just let her do it allll...."

I cant even

I cant even start to tell u how happy i am, how proud i am, how fulfilled and gratified i am in finally seeing him nod, finally getting him to relent, finally getting him to agree to leave behind his silly silly pride and move in with me where he knows he belongs

"Mmmm....yesss...." I purr, urging him through, holding him close as his body releases itself into the air, come still erupting but no longer in those huge huge jets, "come....come for me....." His semen is pooling, little puddles on his shirt and ahah i want it i can tell my body wants it in me but i can do this first do this first for him. "

ahhhhhh so good!

"Come on baby, come..." I urge, "get it all out, get it all out for mommy..."

I love doing this. I love it!!! And that we'll be together now every day every day haha omg i still cant even

"Baby I'm gonna make it so nice for you, so nice..." I sing, my voice a tender promise as come start ooze all over my hand, just dribbling from him, "...just you wait. Mama's gonna make it so nice...so nice and warm and soft for you, every day...every day..."

haha already he's starting to fall asleep

"You relax, baby...you relax..." I say, "It's been a hard day...but everything's going to be okay now. From now on everything's going to be just fine...."

Just as I'm about to pass out in her lap, the warm wetness of my climax just starting to soak through my shirt to my skin, the ignorant bliss of orgasm leaves me and is replaced by a single thought -

what sort of life am I going to wake up to?

And then - dark.

When I finally start to wake up, the late morning sunshine filtering through her still-closed blinds does nothing to clear away the memories and misgivings about what happened last night. In fact, it just makes it all that much more real...

She's in the kitchen, and I'm still on the couch. I can hear her talking, on the phone - it's something about a dresser. I must have slept all night out here; I have a pillow and a light blanket over me...and I feel like I got hit by a truck. Oh my god what happened yesterday?? Did I actually..? Did she..? Oh Jesus I start shivering, my skin crawling at the thought and I have no idea how I'm going to handle this.

She's still in the phone, talking about money and another piece of furniture. My vision is clearing and though she's got her back to me and the kitchen counter separates us, I can see she's in a striped t-shirt, dark auburn hair down against her back and shoulders.

I wake a little more, just laying there but brows now knitting in concern as I hear her describing an address. My address. She seems to be arranging for someone to buy something...

"H-h-hey..." I call out, sitting up a bit, my voice breaking dryly and struggling to get her attention over her conversation, "K-Kat? wh-what's going on?"

OOoo he's awake!!!

Still on the phone, I turn and smile when I see him strugggling to sit up on the couch, just a little ways away from me in the living area. He's turned to his left, towards me, and haha he looks confused.

"Yes uh-huh, yep...." I agree, now just wanting to get this person off the phone i forget their name already but they'll be coming to get his dresser desk and night table later this afternoon, "sure okayy..."

I wave at him, feeling the sunshine in my eyes sparkling and beaming and now the day is amazing seeing him awake in my place, in my house. I wave him over, urging him to get up and come over and sit sit sit at the counter bar

"Uh-huh, okay...yep..." this person is now really annoying, "I said yess check's fine...yep..."

He's standing up, pushing off the blanket i put on him last night, pressing down on his adorable bedhead and starting to shuffle over my way.

"Okaaayyyy...uh huh...uh huh...bye...." I say, into the phone, rolling my eyes and smiling as Charlie gets to the bar, starts climbing himself up onto a stool with that same confused look on his eyes, "...byyyyyye!"

Finally!!

"Oh good morning sleepyhead!!!" I sing, as I hang up on this person make a mental note to myself 3 o'clock or wait was it 4 o'clock haha and put the phone down on the counter, "While you've been sleeping I've been so busy!!" There's that look of confusion again and he's about to speak but its true i've been awake almost all night doing this "You are going to be so happy with me!!"

"Whu...? Wh-what are you talking about?" I ask, immediately getting a sinking feeling, like I don't want to know the answer, "What's g-going on?"

I've torn my eyes away from her torso - jesus her scoopneck tee looks like its been painted on, and her cleavage is once again up to her throat - and I've settled myself onto one of the three high stools lined up at her raised kitchen counter. I place my hands palm down on the cool marble, white with grey flecks. Its like I'm bracing myself for something, something that's going to reduce me even further, even after last night where I...

<shiver>

She has a piece of paper on the countertop, with some of her handwritten scrawlings, and she turns it towards me...

"Look at all this!" I crow so proud of myself, "I put stuff up online overnight, all these pictures of yourr stuff ive been taking, and look how much I've sold already!"

I show him the list of the stuff i have buyers for and when they're coming to pick it all up at his condo - his bedroom furniture, gotta write that in. Three o'clock? But look! His couch, his dinnerware, his little dining table and chairs. All this other stuff like that rug...

"This app is great I can show you it's so easy...!" I continue, "Its like click click click post post post and vwah-la! People snatch it all up so quick!"

Ha look at his face hes looking at my list he looks surprised his heart is starting to race aha is he excited thankful or..?

"W-wait...what??" I exclaim, voice catching as my pulse quickens and my blood rises. I half don't believe what she's saying - who would do that?? Put someone else's stuff up online for sale?? Without telling them?!? - but then I realize: remember who you're dealing with here.

But still!!!

"Kat you can't just..." I'm struggling to keep from raising my voice, "You can't just sell my stuff!"

Then, on the counter, her phone rings.

ooo he's cute when he pouts but ahhh i have to answer this cuz

"Hello?" I say, picking up the phone and smiling across the counter at him as he quiets down, lets me talk, "Yes hi! I left a message this morning..."

haha it was like 3 in the morning

"I need a van for tomorrow...yes okay...I did it online..." I continue, starting to go through the details with the guy on the other end. In the meantime, I remember something and doing two things at once I turn to get the bottle of milk I poured earlier. Should be nice and warmed up by now. Still talking on the phone, I put it down in front of Charlie and smile at him, almost giggling at the expression he gives mee

with one hand i urge him - drink up!

"Sure, yeah, i can pick it up around nine..." I answer, responding to the guy on the phone...

What the..? What is this...another bottle of milk? Ok sure but no way. She's turned, looking out towards the window as she talks, for the moment forgetting the bottle and giving me a quick second to admire her profile. Holy hell that chest, in that shirt. The dark pink horizontal stripes just totally accentuate and highlight, even magnify, the firm heavy swells of her chest.

But - what's she doing on the phone? Arranging a rental van? Is that for me? I take a deep breath and steel myself for talking with her...I can't have all this! What's she doing?! It's happening too quickly!

That breath, though, brings in a big lungful of her perfume and hmmm...

Back
Top Bottom