Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

its like getting to be natural almost unconscious my body responding to his, even as i stand here talking on the phone not even looking at him, my pheromones adjusting to what he needs how his heart rate and emotions are bristling its like they just ahhhh oooze on out and i can feel it already

i turn partway back he's looking down at that baby bottle but looks aside, still sort of listening to me but i can feel the indignation seeping awayy his argument not so close to the surface. omg its so nice so nice that i can do this make it easy on himmm

I smile at him as im finishing up w this guy on the phone

"Okayy great thanks...yep...bye..." i finish, and hang up

I look at her, and as she puts the phone down and looks back at me she's still smiling that bright, innocent, almost childlike smile. Somehow she looks blameless, like everything that's going on is legitimate and perfectly normal.

"K-Kat?" I begin, noticing how the shadows of late morning sunlight dapple across her chest, across the little butterfly necklace she's wearing and how her eyes seem to sparkle like green gemstones. For some reason I can't summon the anger and ire I had just moments ago, which I know I need for my defense.

In fact, I find myself not being able to say anything at all.

"Oh, honey, don't worry," I start, seeing that he's having trouble talking, "I know moving trucks are expensive but I'll pay for it, just like we talked about, it's okayyy..." I can see his face trembling, his lips quivering. "It's just a small one, anyway, we'll have most of your stuff sold and gone..."

oh the poor thing he's so confused. he feels bad. this must be humiliating kinda emasculating for him awwwwhaha

"Sweetie I'm sorry but you know you can't keep everything," I explain, patiently and tolerantly, smiling warmly at him across the counter, "I'm sooo excited for you to move in with me but I don't have any place for all your furniture..."

He starts to try to argue, maybe saying something about a storage unit. I find myself subtly leaning forward at the hip, just a touch, hands on the countertop

"Storage units are expensive too, honey," I say, "and you're going to need the money from selling your things to start paying all these bills you're behind on. Your past due rent, your cable bills, your phone..."

he knows im right the pheromones are helping hes not arguiing but still theres that silly male pride

"Why don't you drink your milk?" I tell him, "That'll make you feel better."

I find myself with one hand and both eyes warily on the bottle, the other hand in my lap. Images and memories from last night make my skin crawl but...hm...I am sorta hungry and I remember I could take the milk last night. It did sort of satisfy me, and I hadn't been able to really eat anything else for a long time.

But - shit, no! She'd probably love to see me suck on this thing - no way!

Before I really realize it I'm unscrewing the bottle, taking the cap and nipple off, like that's some sort of solution to save my pride...

"Awwww...!" I pout, but can't keep from giggling, as he unscrews the bottle. He doesn't want to be a baby this morning?? Awww haha that's okay I guess...

<giggle!> As I watchh him, as he takes the bottle, like a little glass, up to his lips and drinks. I hold back from really teasing him - no suckies, hm? - and instead decide to praise

"There...!" I coo, with a big smile, "See? It's good, right? Nice and warm?" He's sipping at it, sorta tentatively, and looking over at me. "I kept it out on the counter for you this morning, so it wouldn't be cold..."

He drinks some more, not saying anything, but casts his eyes aside.

"That's right, honey," I purr, feeling that pleasurable warmth returning to my chest, filling my breasts like it did last night as I watch him feed i mean drink haha, "Drink your breakfast...”

Mmmmm that feels nice....

Okay so I'm sipping milk, sipping it from a baby bottle. So what? Leave me alone! Last night was just a moment of weakness, when I lay in her lap and let her feed me, sucking on it like some sort of goddamn baby or whatever. Yes, I'm drinking it again, from a bottle she poured and kept out so it'd be "nice and warm". But I took the nipple off, it's just like a glass of milk. And it's seems to be, like, the only thing I can swallow and for sure I need the energy these days. I've been sleeping them away like a slug and you know it as well as I do I have to get my shit together! So, yeah. I'm drinking warm milk, from a bottle. Lay off.

Ick hm it doesn't taste as good as yesterday's. Maybe she left it out too long?

I take a little break from my drink and look back down at the list of my things that she's arranged to sell...

"Aw, Kat..." I complain, seeing my speakers and amplifier on the list, "My stereo? Really?"

“Oh, Charlie," I purr, still feeling tingly from watching him drink milk, "you don't need a stereo. You don't need furniture or anything. I have everything, right?" His eyes are meekly drifting around the countertop. "It'll be great for you. I have it all, everything you need."

Ooo my chest is so warm it feels swelly in my top my bra too tightt

"It'll be good to pay off some of those bills, won't it?" I suggest, leaning over towards him a ffraction more and smiling as he picks up the bottle again and glances down my shirt, "They shut off your service already, but maybe we'll start with the phone bill?"

Wow I...I hadn't noticed the veins of her breasts being so prominent, blue under the surface of smooth skin, taut over the flesh that bulges over the neckline of-

Ahg caught looking. Stop it Hogan!

The phone bill? That reminds me...

"oh yeah..." I start, "my phone...do you have it?"

"What, this?" I ask, as with two fingers I reach in between my breasts and pull his phone out from my cleavage, where I'd been keeping it. His eyes go wide: I dunno if it's from the sight of my boobs and the thought of how easily they had it hidden or from the sorry state of his phone.

"I know the poor thing," I pout, "the screen's all cracked and i can't get it to even turn on..."

"What? Cracked?" I lament, eyes going wide as I see the spider web pattern covering the upper half of my phone screen, "How did that happen??" Last I saw it it was fine! And fixing these things are expensive! Maybe I won't have to do it, I can still use it with a cracked screen but what's this about not turning on...is it just a battery thing?

I hold my hand out to her -

"Here, let me see..."

<Aha I am happy to announce the return of our original Charlie, AmbiguousCaptain! He'll be taking back over the role without delay. It's been a pleasure being in our Everyman hero's skin but I'm excited to see where our first author takes him - good luck and watch out for this Kat chick I think she might turn out to be trouble lol>

<oh shush yr so fresh and yayyyyyy!>

"Shh it's okayy..." I say, paying his outstretched hand no mind and looking at the phone again. It's sort of an older one anyway, my phone is much nicer. "There's someone at work who might be able to fix it," I add, as I tug down on my neckline a bit with one hand, "I'll keep it for safe keeping right...in..."

I slip the phone back into my bra

"...here."

<giggle!>

<Oh my oh my...life has been quite busy and hectic, but it's good to be back! Thank you to Kitty Kat and you fine gentlemen for keeping this story going!>

My fingers grasp at air as Kat whisks the phone up and away, seeming to consider it for a few moments. I fight the urge to bounce on my toes and whine like a kid begging for his favorite toy.

"Kat, seriously, I..." I plead. "Just let me..." But she ignores me, holding the phone so very high above me. I consider jumping for it, but...no...not on this ankle. After assuring me she'll find someone at her workplace to fix it, she slips the phone back into her bra, between her huge breasts.

I feel my cock stir in my sweatpants, once again confronted by just how impossibly buxom Kat is. My phone, with its large (albeit cracked) screen completely disappears from view, totally hidden between Kat's soft, bulging tits.

"Uhhh...y-yeah...hold on to it," I mutter, breathing a little more heavily than before. Damn these sweatpants! I think, feeling my cock slowly start to tent outwards.

Oooo he's so fun to tease!

I <giggle!> as I slip the phone back in between my boobs, <giggle!> again at his expression and then a whole lott of <giggles!> as, feeling mischievous, I start to squeeze my tits together between my arms and haha feel the phone squashed in there squeeze even harder and harder and lookit him staring at me at my chest squeeze even <giggle!> harder and

....oooops! ahaha!

I watch, dumbfounded as Kat uses her arms to slowly squeeze her breasts together. The muscles in her arms tense and flex, pushing against the soft yet firm boobs. I lick my lips, momentarily lost watching Kat's tits seem to grow and expand before my eyes. Her giggles are childish, but I can't look away, my mouth hanging open.

It's only when I hear the first muffled <crack> do I stop staring and start listening. "Kat, uh...y-you're...".

<crack> Another big smile and giggle.

That phone...it's my whole life...my contacts...

<crunch>

My pictures

<crack>

My music and...EVERYTHING...

<CRACK>

"Kat!" I croak, my cock now fully erect from this...display. I reach down and start to discreetly stroke, almost absentmindedly. "Kat...what did you just do?!?"

I can see what he's thinking, behind those wide staring eyes that silly gaping mouth.

He thinks it's his whole life, his whole life in this phone. In this phone I have in my bra. His whole life is in there, tucked in and disappeared between my tits

That makes me giggle!

"Kat...what did you just do??"

"Awww, it looks like I just broke it some more," I playfully pout, looking down and amazed even myself at how much cleavage I have, "I broke it with my boobs..."

i broke your life with my tits charlie

Rather than take the phone back out, I just hug them together even more,
causing another little <crrrack!> to come from my cleavage. Oh, look at his poor little face so sad!

<giggle!>

"Aww, Shhhh..." I implore, my eyes twinkling and amused, "You don't need it anyway, do you? Now that you have me?" He's not arguing, not saying a word. He seems kinda glassy eyed an- Wait...is he...touching himself? Under the counter? haha omigod! I smile, and lean a fraction in more over the counter towards him. "Who needs a phone, all that to worry about, when you have me to take care of everything...right?"

I flinch as Kat presses her boobs together even harder, a pathetic <crrrunch> sounding from between her bulging breasts. My eyes flick down to her boobs, staring at the creamy flesh. How can something so...soft...so...womanly...be so...destructive? My hands continue to fidget with my cock, pressing it down, but also stroking a little harder, a little faster.

"K-kat..." I whine, pouting a little as her tits continue to crush my phone. "I need that phone...contacts for jobs..." <crack!> I wince, my manhood throbbing in my pants, but continue, "Promise me...you'll fix it for me?"

His phone his life

"Oh, sweetie, don't worry," I babydoll, his eyes ostensibly on what he can still see of his phone but really just looking at my big tits, "I'll fix, it I'll fix everything..."

His phone his life

"In fact I'll do better than just fix it," i add, "I'll get you a new one. A better one. The one you always dreamed of. You don't have to worry about the old one, about anything in it."

his phone his life ahah look at his face staring so intently and hahaha he is rubbing himself under there i can feel it omigod can i actually get him to...?

"You like that idea don't you? That you don't have to worry about anything anymore?" I continue, squeezing again for another little <crrrunch> and his phone slips deeper down my top, "You like that I'm here to take care of all this, of all these things in life for you? That your life has gotten like this...? So small I can <crunch> take care of it for you? You like that, don't you?"

“That's right. You don't need this phone anymore," I sayy, trying too <crunch> his phone again but its slipped too far down now, having disappeared. He's still staring at my chest. "You dont have anything to worry about anymore. This is all you need, this is what matters. THESE..."

My phone my life

I'll get you a new one. A better one. The one you always dreamed of. You don't have to worry about the old one, about anything in it.

My phone my life

I watch as Kat pushes her breasts together again and again, cooing at, telling me not to worry. I can't hear the crunching noises anymore, and when I do finally see the outline of my phone after it tumbles from between Kat's tits, my eyes nearly bug out of my head.

It...it'sdestroyed I marvel, shocked at the bent, vaguely-rectangular shape. My hand pumps my cock harder, faster, forgetting about being discreet. "I...I need..."

<pump pump stroke>

"I only need...those," I admit, gazing raptly at the amazing display of cleavage before me:

11tn11l.jpg

<stroke pump stroke>

Kat tugs her shirt down even more, and I can see tiny specks and sparkles...bit of my screen...stuck to the creamy, luscious flesh of her twin globes. I groan, whining as her breasts seem to swell, looming larger and larger as she leans closer. Kat seems to take a deep breath just as I hear another <crunch>, which sends me over the edge.

"Mmmnnnnghk! Grrrrrruh...haaahhhhhh..." I moan, feeling my cock shoot load after load of cum inside my sweat pants.

Haha Omg this is crazy look what I have him doing he's totally rubbing himself looking at me listening to me there's no hiding it under the counter he's totally...haha he's totally jerking off to me!

"I...I need...I only need...those..."

And Omigod he's actually admitting it saying it ahhhh it makes me like swell inside feeling so warm and amazing and strong. I can't help it I take it to the next level tugging down on my shirt showing him my big tits and I know I have him so close now haha. "That's right, that's my little boob monkey...Fill your mind with these, forget about everything else..."

Omigod Omigod Omigod...yessss...yess haha yes...! He's...Omigod he's coming, right here, sitting in front of me. That was so...that was so EASY!He doesn't say a word, just sorta grunts and his eyes flutter he's trying not to move or make much noise does he actually think I don't know?? haha omigod !

"Oh, Charlie, yessss..." I say, looking right into his face, though I know all he sees is tit, "Now you know, now you get it...all that stuff in your phone? The birthday dates of your family, the phone numbers of your friends? The hour of that appointment, all your work? None of that matters..."

yes only us, only we matter

"Yes Charlie only we matter, you and me," I say, knowing suddenly I'm imprinting on him again, right at this moment, feeling the energy coming from him into me, and at the same time my will working it's wayy with his, his mind opening more and more to me. He's not going to last long tho, I can see I know. But Oh I can feel his emotions for me, a swirling swirling storm I want to hear him say it, before he passes out. "Tell me, baby, tell me what matters most..."

My head droops, sagging with exhaustion, but Kat's question rings out clear and bright like the day:

Tell me, baby, tell me what matters most...

I blink, shaking the cotton from my brain for just a moment, and for a long time all I can do is stare at Kat's impossibly deep cleavage, her massive breasts.

My answer is a croak, almost too throaty to be clearly heard, but Kat smiles all the same. "You do, Kat...your breasts...all of you..." With that, I sink heavily into my seat, dozing slightly, but still conscious enough to feel Kat catch me, lifting me easily into her arms and against her chest. Only a tiny part of me cringes as the wet, sticky mess on my sweat pants presses against her, but before long, I'm fast asleep in Kat's cradling arms.

I'm lucky I got over to him an caught him before he fell out of his seat haha! The poor thing so tired just went to sleep right against me he couldn't take two steps so I lifted him up up right into my armss and omgoodness as I now stand here holding him, easily cradled, looking out my sliding glass door down to the ocean it's sort of a grey day I should prob change but I'm savoring the final fading flutters of growth leaving me and still feeling huge with the love and emotion boiling in my heart ahhhhh it's almost too much now looking down into his beautiful sleeping face I might just squish him no one would ever know

finally I turn and smile, looking around my place. I know I have to leave him, to let him sleep here on the couch for a few hours at least - I have so much stuff to do. But first I speak to him, giggling. "Welcome to your new home, baby," I say, knowing he can't hear me but still feeling my heart nearly pop as I speak these words, "you're going to learn to love me here, in so many ways..."

Hours Later

The fatigue and exhaustion fades from me as my eyes slowly start to open. I can feel someone's eyes on me, and at first I assume it's Kat. But then...a smell...perfume I don't recognize. My eyes open a little too quickly, faster than they can adjust for the light, and I wince and groan. After a few moments, I hear a giggle, and I realize that, filling my vision is a luscious line of caramel-colored cleavage, formed by two huge breasts packed into a tight, yellow sweater.

Looking up, I see...that Uber driver from a while back...where...at the beach?

“S…-shauna?” I murmur, shrinking back into the couch in surprise. What the hell is she doing here?!?!?

“Hiiiii there…” she says, leaning over me, brushing a lock of hair away from my forehead. “Surprised to see me?”

I blink at her, flinching slightly as she presses a little closer to me. At this angle, she looks huge. I glance up and down, taking in her long, dark hair framing a kind face. “Uh...yeah I’m surprised to see you...how’d you get in...what are you doing here?” I splutter, gazing at the buxom beauty before me.

A little too buxom for how thin she is, I think, giving her yet another up and down glance.

“Oh, hush luv,” she smiles, backing off a bit as she recognizes the shock on my face. "Your girlfriend got in touch with me and wanted me to stay here with you until you woke. She’s at your place, packing your stuff, and wants me to drive you over there.”

What...Kat’s packing my stuff? I blink a few times at Shauna. “She...she’s what? I can’t believe…” I pause and take a few breathes, blushing as she giggles down at me.

She seems to notice me looking at her chest, and squeezes them together a little, crouching in front of me with a smile played across her full lips. “Oh, well I guess the two of you need to communicate more! Here, let’s get you sat up love…”

I kind of half-sit up, but make to scootch away from her. “I can do it…” I start, but Shauna’s hands scoop behind me, pulling me forward to the edge of the couch, nearly squashing my face into her chest. I blush even more, muttering something about, “Thanks...can do it...on my own…”

“Shush i don’t mind…” she says, giggling at how nervous I look. She stands up, looking down at me sitting there with an observant eye. “Heyyyy...you look different….what’s up? Did you lose weight?”

I feel a sinking pit in my stomach, Shauna’s observation seeming to make my...condition...even more real. “I...yeah…” I lie, looking at my scrawny arms and legs. Jeez...it’s even worse than before...what’s happening to me? I look back into her caramel-brown eyes. “...I’ve...uh...lost some weight,” I say weakly, scooting off the couch so that I’m standing, a few inches shorter than her.

“Oh, you little lamb! You’ve done more than lose some weight!” she exclaims, sounding honestly shocked. “Your girlfriend told me you weren’t feeling well but..you’re shorter, luv!”

Caught in my lie, I decide just to accept Shauna’s words. “Yeah...I guess I am shorter,” I admit, looking down at the ground, then back up, following the dark blue denim jeans, marveling at how long her legs are. I linger a bit too long on her breasts before finding her eyes again. I clear my throat awkwardly, then say, “So...uh...should we get going over to my place?”

“Sure anytime lamb,” she says, marveling at just how short I am. “But first, do you want anything? I could make you a cuppa tea?”

I feel belittled, every time Shauna calls me ‘lamb.’ “Uh, no thanks, I don’t need anything,” I shake my head. “We should get going before my girlfriend breaks anything.” More importantly...before she finds anything she shouldn’t! I consider, my heart starting to race.

“You sure, luv? You’ve been asleep all afternoon you must be famished? Just a titch of a snack, maybe?” Shauna looks concerned, suddenly doting over me like an overbearing mother.

My stomach rumbles slightly, loud enough for Shauna to raise a perfectly shaped eyebrow. “I...I am hungry but,” my eyes drop, a little embarrassed at my peculiar appetite.

“What is it, luv?” she cocks her head to the side, folding her arms across her chest, causing them to bulge slightly.

“...I don’t think anything sounds good at the moment. Can’t really eat solid foods, y’know?” I say sheepishly.

“Oh you poor lamb, that’s terrible,” she tuts, biting her lower lip. “How’ve you been managing?”

I open my mouth, but come up short. Shauna nods at me encouragingly, and after a moment I spill everything, about my fear of shrinking seemingly every day. How demeaning it is to feel more and more insignificant, especially when Kat seems to be getting bigger and bigger.

Shauna puts a hand on my shoulder to comfort me, and starts to guide me to the front door. “Here let's get you to the car.”

I follow along behind her, unable to keep my eyes off her ass as it bounces and waves in those tight jeans. I nearly bump into her when she stops to open my door, and she seems to smile slightly when she sees how close I'm standing.

"You know, I hope you do stop gettin' shorter, luv," Shauna titters above me. "'Coz you're making me feel bloody gigantic!"

I smile weakly, then climb into Shauna's car.

We spend the next few moments in silence, but after a while, I feel Shauna's eyes on me.

She bites her lower lip, then grins. ”Looking on the bright side, it's a good thing you have your girlfriend to take care of you. She seems...enthusiastic. She loves you very much, I can tell.” Her finger seems to search for something on the back of the steering wheel, depressing it once, but I notice none of this.

I sigh. “Yeah maybe a little too enthusiastic. She's so overbearing...overly attached, and clingy...” I find myself opening up more to Shauna than I would normally to a girl I barely know. Jeez...why am I so talkative...Maybe it's because I've had so little human interaction besides Kat?

Shauna laughs, causing her big breasts to jiggle in her tight sweater. “C'mon, luv...admit it...isn't it nice to have a girl taking care of you? And she certainly seems...capable.” She watches as I squirm in my seat, unsure of how to respond.

You have arrived at your destination, the GPS chirps.

Shauna pouts. "Awwww...saved by the bell, eh?" She bats her lashes at me, smiling as I fidget a bit more. "Have a good evening, dear. I'm sure I'll see you soon enough."

I can't unbuckle my belt and get out of the car fast enough, nearly falling on my face. "Thanks," I croak, unable to look Shauna in the eye. Closing the door, I walk up the walk to my front door as she speeds off. I reach up to knock on my front door, then remember that this is my place. I take a deep breathe, then step inside.

my itchy witchy blood is tingling as i feel him getting closer closer in the car and then closer and then i can hear it the door door handle turns and he's inside calling out i hear the fumbling, tentative voice voice laden with apprehension and worry

ooo little man you have things to answer for

My phone my life my things in boxes.

I stand there speechless in the sparsely lit entryway of my condo. All around me are boxes, stacked high and labeled. Kitchen - empty. Drawers and cupboards open and bare. The living room - empty. Nothing but boxes and...where is all the furniture?

"Kat?" I squeak, shuffling forward on unsteady feet, my mind so a-whirl with the abrupt changes that I feel dizzy and dazed.

I hear her sing-song voice call from my bedroom.

Oh god...my bedroom...

I move as if towards my own execution, forgetting the boxes and missing furniture. I pass my mattress in the hall...the mattress that hid my sketchbooks, and as I round the corner into my room, I see the sketches scattered on the floor, open to certain damning pictures. Then my eyes move up to see...Kat...and she's...

She's on my computer...with my finances open...showing...showing her...

"K-Kat?" I murmur, feeling a tremor rattle through me. "What are you...d-doing here?"

Back
Top Bottom