Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

I've sat down on the couch, feet up. I've put on some soft background music. Everything's ready, hidden behind the cushion for later....it'll warm up but that's even better. And dinners on the table.

I'm just waiting for him to finally come on out...

After what seems like an eternity waiting for my dick to calm down, it finally deflates enough for me to appear presentable. God I really shouldn't have done that, I think, glancing down at her crumpled bra, n-now I'm even more scatterbrained...

...something's definitely wrong. Everything that's been happening... the shrinking, everything tasting horrible, not being able to come when I jerk off.... it's all gotta be related somehow. I really have to set things straight with Kat...

...huh? I hear some light music start to play from outside the door.

Jeez, she's really pulling out all the stops...

For God's sake... here we are. She got me into her house, she gave me a drink, she puts on music... and she's playing house, acting like I'm her husband and she's my w-wife.

Kat, you're trying to seduce me.

Okay, you can do this, Charlie. I take a deep breath and slowly exhale. Okay, okay...time to get this over with.

After mustering the courage, I open the bedroom door and walk out.

3zx34v1.png

...oh my god.

Hahahahaha!

I actually laugh out loud, feeling that thought in his head:

Kat, you're trying to seduce me.

He's so funnny! and when he walks through the door, looking at my leg I can see it - he's like a scared kid

"Oh, look at your face!" I laugh, sitting up and straightening my skirts as I then stand. "Honey, relax..." I say, as I start to walkk towards the table,"It's not like I'm trying to seduce you!"

I look over my shoulder at himm, still standing frozen in the doorway watching me. I giggle again and, having reached the table, turn and swish my skirts for him in my hand and with a playfull sway of my hips. Oh, i know this is difficult for him, that he's at a hard place in life...I can feel all the doubt and confusion in his head and i want to help!

"Would you like me to seduce you?" I smile, my eyes flashing as he still stands motionless, speechless, with a questioning look like a 'what?' on his face, "Is that what you're trying to tell me?"

I pull a chair out from the table for him, and motion for him to come, to come and sit...

"Would you like me to seduce you?"

..w-what?

I don't know how to respond... here I am in her house, th-this bombshell of a woman... I mean just look at her...she's like the embodiment of every fantasy I've ever had... but she's crazy. I mean, her first reaction to my lost height was laughter. That's not the brain of someone who's mentally sane.

I should go home right now. I know what she's trying to do. I should leave right now while I still have the chance, while I still have my wits about me.

My eyes dart over to the front door, almost as if I'm seeing it as an emergency escape route.

...then again, I do have to have this conversation eventually... I can't keep putting it off...

"Is that what you're trying to tell me?"

I take a deep breath. "K-Kat, no... I, uh... I think we shouldn't, um, t-talk like that tonight, okay? Let's just enjoy the meal..." I say, trying to steer our conversation away from anything sexual.

If sh-she's not talking to me that way, h-hopefully I'll be able to summon the courage to break it to her gently... b-but... if things go south like they did before... I eye the front door, at least I have an escape route ready.

With a bit of trepidation, I make my way over to the table to sit down at the chair she's pulled out for me. I-isn't this usually the man's job? Jeez, she's really getting into this...playing the role of the doting housewife...

"Shhhh, honey, relax..." I tell him, as he sits in the chair at one end of my small dining table, "I was just playing..." I push the chair in for him, sitting him in front of the lovelyy plate I've put together: roasted green beans, mashed potato and an oven-baked pork chop.

Standing straight behind his chair, I feel his anxiety already as he looks over the meal I've made for him. It reallly looks delicious - I'm so hungry myself haha! - but he's not feeling itt. "I know you've had trouble eating recently, but I want you to try," I say to him as I lean over him, over his right shoulder but reaching for his fork with my left hand, his knife with my right, "I need my man strong and healthy..."

I start to cut his food. Leaned over him like this, my breasts are pressing into and resting on his upper right shoulderr, and they jiggle into him as I work. "Wifey spent all day shopping for you, making you this delicious meal," I say, cutting his pork off the bone, and then into smaller pieces, "I really hope you like it..!"

I can feel his heart racing through my chest...this is making him nervous haha. "Now, honey, I'm not trying to seduce you," I say, still dutifully preparing his dinner into bite-size morsels, something easy for him to eat, "I'm just trying to show you how nice it could be if you...well..."

At that I lay down his utensils aside his plate and stand up, behind him. Looking down at his plate from above, it looks fine, all ready for him, all cut up. I step around him, around the table, and pull out the chair directly opposite. Tucking my skirts under me demurely, I sit, now looking at him across the table, through the lightt of the two tall butter yellow candles I'd lit.

He hasn't said a word, since he's sat down. He's looking at me, and I at him. I can feel his unease, his nervousness, his uncertainty. And it's all over his face, this feeling of helplessness he has. I, on the other hand, have never felt so confident. So good and strong and capable...and I know it shows in my smile. Look where we are, look where I have him. I think about what we're about to talk about and I just want to burst with excitement and pride...everything I've always dreamed about is about to start happening, I can feel it. Ohhhh godddd it's so goood...watching him neeeed me like this. He may not know it yet, or want to admit it...but he has no one else...nowhere else to go...

"So, honey," I ask, smiling, my eyes locked on his face, struggling to contain myself, "is there anything you'd like to ask me?"

Hmm. A pork chop, mashed potatoes and green beans. In any other situation, I'd say it looks good, but... for some reason it just doesn't seem appetizing at all to me. I still don't feel like eating... and I can bet the second I put it in my mouth I'm going to be spitting it out. God, this is definitely a health problem... I'm going to have to have this looked at too when I get in to the clinic...

Just as I'm lost in my anxieties, Kat leans over and- oh myyy....

G-god, I can feel her breasts, full, heavy and round, sitting atop my shoulders. Jesus, they're... g-god, they must be as big as my head... o-or bigger... 36 double I... 36J.... I think, remembering the bras she had in her room. So big.... so soft and-
NO! Don't think about it!

"Wifey spent all day shopping for you, making you this delicious meal,"

...w-wifey? Jeez.... she's really getting into this "playing house" thing a bit too much...

I find myself staring into the plate of food while my heart pounds in my chest, watching her cut the pork chop into manageable pieces for me. Jeez, it seems like she's been m-mothering me a lot lately. Especially now, even cutting my food for me? I'm not a child, Kat.

Finally she finishes and lays my silverware down.

"I'm just trying to show you how nice it could be if you...well..."

Oh god... sh-she doesn't mean that, does she? M-moving in with her??

As she sits down across from me, I sheepishly glance up at her. God, she's... so big. I especially felt it when she was looming above me like that. She's like... larger than life. It almost feels surreal... am I really this small? The entire world feels bigger, but with her, it's in a completely different league. Who grows that much in just a few weeks?? It's not normal!!

And that gets me thinking again... she's been growing while I've been shrinking... is it related? I mean... I can't think of any other explanation! I've felt so scattered, so foggy, so... so much less lately. And certainly around her, it's hard to even think.

"So, honey, is there anything you'd like to ask me?"

Well... it's now or never. Just looking at her, looking at that expectant smile, I know she's waiting for me to ask if I can move in here, with her, since I don't have a place to go. She wants me to do that, so badly, she wants me to ask for her help, begging. She'd love to see me grovel like that, she'd love to be the magnanimous one, mercifully pulling me into her fold.

"Kat... f-first of all, thanks for the meal. It looks like you put a lot of hard work into it," I say, "a-and yes, there is something I'd like- no, something I have to ask you." Deep breath, Charlie! "Kat, well, do you think my shrinking and your growing are related?"

hm thats not what i was expecting but haha ok ok charlieeee we can play this game for now but i know i know i know youll need my helppp eventually

"Oh, I dunno..." I say, casually, taking a sip of the white wine i'd poured for us, "I don't see how it could be..." <lies!> I put my glass back down on the table and, picking up my knife and fork start to cut my own meal. "This second puberty thing that's going on with me," I continue, my voice calm and even and warm as I lift the first forkful, "it happened to my mom, and my aunt, and my grandmother before them..."

<Lies haha! I don't even have an aunt!>

"They grew and grew and grew, all through their 20's," I say <Lies! Lies!>, pausing to take a bite, chewing and swallowing, "The doctors tell us it's a genetic thing <lies lies lies haha!> ...so I don't know how it can be, like, catching or...what's the word <giggle>...contagious?”

I look at him with a gentle smile. He hasn't started eating. He's just looking at me, across the table, shoulders kinda slumped. Awwww.....

"But wouldn't that be great, if they were related?" I ask, forking a couple green beanss, "So when they find a cure for you, maybe theyd find a cure for me?" I watch him, looking into him as I bite and chew. He's sorta believing me, I can tell, and he's wrrestling with so many thoughts

"But, sweetie," I continue, turning my attentions to the potatoes, "maybe you wouldn't want them to find a cure..." His eyes go wide; I feel his heart skip. "...for me, i mean" I add, taking a bite and swallowing, "I think you kinda like how i'm turning out, hm?"

His heart is beating fast, he's trying not to look down at my chest which is haha still threatening to burst my dress every time i take a breath. nonetheless, i draw a deep one and straighten my shoulders for him

"Am I a good wifey?"

miu_meowww said:
"Am I a good wifey?"

My heart stops. I swallow my suddenly dry throat. She's just playing, right? So I'll play along for now...

"Y-yeah, you're a good cook, a good housekeeper..."

Hmm. Saying that makes me feel weird, like... almost sexist or chauvinistic... but she seems to like it... and jeez, why do I get a thrill out of complimenting her... m-making her feel more confident...

"...and y-you're... you're beautiful, Kat. You're getting so, so sexy. W-who wouldn't want a wife that looks like you?"

Oh jesus... I should not be giving her ideas... but I can't help myself. If this really is a "second puberty"... then her body's doing something that's natural for it... something genetic. Something that's making her develop....

"You're getting so tall, so strong...." I continue, my mouth starting to get ahead of me. As opposed to me, I think, since I've been feeling tired and weaker and smaller...

"It's making you... very good at this stuff. At like, everything. You're so... capable."

And somewhere deep down, the idea that she'd seem even bigger to me if I shrank further is turning me on...

"I mean look at you... y-you're like the perfect physical specimen. Who wouldn't want to, y'know, be married to you, start a family with you? Have children with you?"

Immediately, I regret everything I just said.
Oh my GOD what the hell am I saying??? W-what made my mouth run like that?

Ahahaha i think i was standing too close to him cutting his food cuz oops I think he's breathed in a feww too many pheromones haha but...oh...

"...you're a good cook, a good housekeeper..."

oooo....ohhhhhh....

"you're beautiful, Kat. You're getting so, so sexy..."

oh myyyyy.....

"W-who wouldn't want a wife that looks like you?"

FfffffFuck

My vision is haha starting to swim im feeling delirious and im struggling to keep my smile warm and fixed and not just grrrrrowl or let my eyes go wild

"y-you're like the perfect physical specimen. Who wouldn't want to, y'know, be married to you..?"

oh god

"...start a family with you?"

ok this thhis thisss is driving me nuts

"Have children with you?"

ghdfihadhjkkjhhghgkkd

I almost groan at the last one, and it's all I can do to contain myself, to not throw this table aside rip off his clothes and fuck his little body right therrrre make him give me babies but somehow I keep it together, through clenched teeth

"Oh you're too sweet, honey," I say, forcing myself to take a sip of wine, compose myself, and smile, "but you're not eating anything..."

I look down at my plate, avoiding eye contact with Kat. Jesus, I could sense her giddiness, her pride swelling after I said all that... I really shouldn't have gotten so carried away...

"Oh you're too sweet, honey. ... but you're not eating anything..."

"...Oh uh... r-right.."

I might as well try to eat it...
I take a bite of the pork Kat tenderly cut for me.

ugh. It tastes like cardboard... it's just... hard to swallow... Sighing, I resign myself to just watching Kat eat. If she thinks it strange that I'm not eating, she doesn't say anything else, which is sorta weird. She just eats, drinks her wine, makes small talk about the day. She's really into this 'married couple' thing still. She's playing the chipper young housewife, and has me almost calling her 'dear' and 'honey' too. But eventually my ability to chit chat runs dry, and the only sound is the clinking of Kat's fork on her plate.

"Uh..." I say, trying to break the silence, "So... haha, I noticed that your TV had a big crack in the screen..."

I eye Kat carefully, watching her reaction.

"Haha, w-what, did you get angry and throw a shoe at it or something?" I say it mostly as a joke, but with Kat, that may not be far from the truth.

"So I had tea with the ladies today..."

<giggle>

"Do you still need me to sew that button on your slacks, dear?"

"Oh, honey, can you change that light bulb in the garage tomorrow?"

The small talk comes easy, it always has to mee, and I'm using it to get through his silences. To distract from the fact that he's not eating, not drinking his wine. He's not eating really anything, and he hasn't for so long...days, a week?

maybe this is the way itll be from now on, I think to myself. That should be disturbing, right? Like, what have I done to himm? How can he live without food? Shouldn't this get me worried? Probally haha!! But for some reason it doesn't. In fact, it seems kinda naturall to me...weird! That he doesn’t need solid food makes me actually feel like, I dunno...like all he needs is me haha. It brings a warm swelling in chest, and it secretly makes me smile

And I'm able to keep up with the small talk, even when he asks me about the tv:

"Oh, that crack? No, sillly, I didn't throw a shoe at it," I say in passing, "it was a chair."

His eyes go wide, incredulous.

"So, what did you have for lunch today?" I ask, all bright chipper smiles...

A... a chair?!?!

"Haha.... v-very funny, Kat..." I say, nervously laughing it off. She was joking, right?

I decide against asking her about the hole I saw in the side of her wall when I entered her house. I-if she was telling the truth, then... god... that sends a shiver down my spine just thinking about it.

"So, what did you have for lunch today?"

"Oh uh... well.... actually, this is the first meal I've had today..." I say, looking down at the food that I've barely touched. "But Kat... there's something you should know..."

I look up at her, seeing her eyes burning into me.

"Well... Kat, the food looks great... and I'm sure it is, but... this taste thing is still affecting me. Everything I eat.... it... it tastes h-horrible..." I say, finally admitting it to myself and her, "a-and I think this taste thing may be related to my shrinking..." I continue, my voice starting to quiver and tremble. God, I feel like I'm about to break down in tears in front of her.

Jesus, what's wrong with me? I'm turning into a mess before her eyes... but it's all true... my whole life has been changing... can I really keep up the charade that everything's fine? Watching Kat eat and eat, growing ever more b-beautiful... she looks as exuberant and confident as ever. Meanwhile, I'm shriveling up, feeling smaller, weaker, more frightened than I've ever felt in my life...

I can't let her think I'm this weak... I clear my throat and start to compose myself.

"...so, I-I think we should bring it up to Doctor Benik when we go to the clinic."

"Oh, sweetie, of course," I coo, "I'm sure we'll get this all figured out for you." I pout at him, with big pursed lips and then - having finished my meal - I dab my mouth with the nice yellow linen napkin I bought with this plate sett. I put it down and rest my hands in my lap. "Maybe we'll have to come up with a special diet for you, me and her," I continue, "something your body can handle?"

It not like I hear his stomach rumbling, but it's like I can feel it roiling around in there- his hunger, how needy his body is getting. It is hungry, it needs somethingg and why does my heart start beating just that little bit faster when I think of it and I start having these urges and these instincts

"Oooo - I know!" I chirp, remembering my surprise and bouncingg once in my seat and feeling my tightly-packed chest jiggle. "You go sit on the couch," I say, suddenly standing up, pushing my chair away, "I have something for you! I think you may like it..!"

I resist going over, aroundd the table to help him up, and rather head into the kitchen <click click click> on my heels for the tray. Out of the corner of my eye I watch him amble over and sink into my soft puffy sofa. "I'll tidy dinner up later, dear," I call out, as I start to head into the living area with my plate held up high in my right hand, "but in the meantime I have a little treat, just for you..!"

Jeez... what am I doing? I think, sinking into the plushness of Kat's sofa. This is a dangerous game I'm in... letting myself get too comfortable is a recipe for disaster.

I must remain resolute. I can't stay the night here, let alone move in with her.... r-right? A-and... still need to... b-break things off.....

"...but in the meantime I have a little treat, just for you..!"

MiuPostWaitress_fin.png

...oh wow.

---------------------------
< Dear readers - I will be passing the character of Charlie back to Ben again for awhile. Thank you for reading! >

"Maybe dinner was too much for you, honey," I cooo, bending over prettily to place the tray of fresh-baked cookies on the coffee table in front of him, "maybe you need a treat, somethin rrrreally soft and warm and delicious, somethin your body can handle..."

I stand back up and <click> <click> <click> step around to the couch, standing over him. "You've had such a hard, hard time, honey, such a llllllong day at work," I say tucking my skirts under myself and sitting, turned at the waistt to face him, "my poor, poor husband..."

Shoulders back, boobs out. Posing for him. He hasnt moved an inch, or said a word. He's still hard, I can see that thru the sweatpants, but I figure a few more pheromones can't hurt so I let them slowly start to ebb out of the skin of my chest and neck, out of my warm parts. I want him to relaxxx

My smile is warm and sympathetic, my voice a buttery coo. "What you need, dear, after such a long day, after such hard work, is for wifey to take good care of you," I say, "let her make you something special...something easy for your body to handle..."

He's looking up at me, from where he's slouched, trying to keep his eyes from falling to my heaving chest.

"What you need is some of mama's milk and cookies..."

<I'm back as Charlie for the time being. Thanks Joshua!>

My gut lurches at that: 'Mama's milk and cookies.' And it's not just a reaction to the idea of food...in fact, maybe I could eat a cookie. It was the last thing I really ate that tasted okay, about five days ago when Nurs- I mean Kat - first set me up in bed. And...where's this glass of milk she mentioned? I actually...if anything...have a craving. That's a good sign, right?

It's a reaction to those words, that sets me off: 'Mama's milk and cookies.' Why does that freak me out so much? I think, as I reach to the table for a cookie, she obviously just meant it as a joke.

As I sit back into the soft cushions of the overstuffed couch, I try to ignore how close she's sitting, how her big breasts are looming to my right and how her perfume is causing my already swollen cock to harden even more in these soft white sweatpants. I try to focus on this cookie I'm holding, between my fingers, as I'm considering it...

I'm actually afraid to take a bite. What if I have the same reaction I've had to all this other food? It looks delicious, and smells so...nice. Or...is that her? The scent of the cookie and her perfume, mixed together perfectly, bringing back old feelings, making this all smell like...

Don't think it...

...Home.

"It's okay, you don't have to eat it," I say, almostt in a whisper, taking his hand, with the cookie, in mine. Unspoken between us: if he can't eat a fresh chocolate chip cookie, what can he eat? And if he can't eat, what's going to happen to him? It's making him scared, I can feel it, the thought of him not being able to stomach solid food...but it's giving me tingles, butterflies. It's getting me exciteddd...

Sitting this close to him is getting to me. I feel so manyy things and I can't help myself, seeing the look on his face...

"Charlie, it's going to be okay, you'll see," I say, looking down at him, keeping my voice calm, level, tender. He can't meet my eye; he's watching my hands hold his, he's playing with the cookie. "I understand...I understand how it must feel for you, honey, shrinking, being so small now," I say, my heart starting to race in my chest as I speak, "being so small, and getting smaller every day..."

Oh godddd this is...this is doing something, to him, to us, in the space between us. I...I can't stop...

"And now you have no job...no money..." I continue, my voice dropping, "no place to live..."

jeeeesusss it's coming off of him I can feel it smell it fucking see it the helplessness, the passiveness and he's...he's getting turned on by this...

"Shhh, sweetie..." I coo, oozing closer to him, "I understand.."

oh shit oh shit oh shit... runs my little internal mantra, I am not ready for this.

My heart is racing, fight or flight, and the struggle is real: Get up and run? Or bury your face in her lap? Escape, or give in and admit I want her to take care of me, now that I've ruined my life? This unstable, possibly insane girl...do I flee her while I can or let her have me? In the end, I'm too meek for either. I can't even meet her eye. And when she tells me she understands my plight, all I can manage is:

"Y-y-you do?"

"Well of course, honey. Of course I understand," I sayy, inching even closer still, drawn to him, drawn to his quivering anxiety and how vulnerable and weak he's becoming, moment by moment sitting here. "It must be terrifying for you," I continue, reading him now like a book, knowing everything he's feeling, "not knowing where it's going to end, what you're going to do..."

It's takin all my strength not to just put my hand on his chest and gently push him down, right here on the couch, and love him. Cover his small body with my own and just overwhelm him, take him. He couldn't stop me he couldn't. I'm strong. I'm strong enough to do it but I'm strong enough to hold back, too. I'm strong enough to do it this way, the way i know he wants...

"You know I'm here for you, honey," I say in a husky whisper, feeling my heart ready to burst, "You know you never need to go back to that lonely place again…"

I pause, waiting.

He says nothing, but I feel his heart beating faster too. This is my time.

"I'll take care of you..." I say as I try to catch his eyes, watching his face for every expression, "I'll buy our food...I'll give you money..."

"Y-you...you don't...” I begin, stammering over my words and having trouble with my thoughts. It's her perfume, surrounding me, and her voice. Shes been to me cooing soothingly, like a mother wanting to take care of its child. Is that what I seem like to her? I...I must. I've made such bad decisions. I obviously can't take care of myself.

I still can't look at her.

"Y-ou don't h-have to do that..."

"Oh but I want to,” I tell him, with another push of pheromones, ”I want to be able to take care of you, now that you need it." My voice is too ardent, belying my eagerness, but i don care. this is it, my chance, my time. "I want to help you, make your food, pay your bills," I say, "Buy your clothing, whatever else you need. I want to help you get through your days..."

I lean in closer, feeliing taller and taller still over him, feeling so ready to just wrap my arms around him pull him in like an octopus haha get my tentacles around him never let him go. "i can keep you safe from the cold," I purr, "make sure you don't go hungry..."

there it is, that warmth, that swelling in my chest

"I can provide for us, Charlie," I sayy, "I can do everything...everything you need..."

Oh my god...

So much of me is saying yes yes yes just do it. It would be so easy.

I could. I could move in with her, just for now, I guess. Just until I find a job, get back on my feet. I could keep track of what she spends, on food and whatever. Pay her back, eventually give her money for some rent...

And imagine what that would be like, waking up here, next to her every day? Imagine how happy she would be. And imagine, being that happy, what she would-

OH MY GOD NO THAT'S A TERRIBLE IDEA

"I...I can't..." I say, "I can't let you do th-that..."

"Shhh, honey, it's okayyy...." I purr, feeling so many new things, "it's no big deal, really..."

So many new things oh god yess...

I've never been...been able to do this before. Offer my help. Be the stable one. Take care of someone else. It was always me that needed help, that was a total messs. and ahaha was I ever a mess before. but now...now look at me...

"Sweetie, it's okay. My income is, like, constantly increasing," I continue, finally taking his chinn in my hand and forcing him to look up at me, "Money comes so easily to me now.”

He's trembling. His lips quivering. Even his eyes are shaky.

"So it's okay, Charlee," I say, with a tenderr smile, "I can provide for us both."

He's speechless. He's struggling. It's his male pride, I know it. Well, it's that and...haha...other things. Men are so funny...

“Oh, pumpkin, does that make you feel bad?" I ask with a pout, "Now that I have this great job, a new car, all this money? And you...well...?"

"D-does it m-make me feel b-bad?" I stammer, under the scrutiny of her big, green, glittering eyes, doing my best to keep her gaze, to ignore the huge swells of bosom pushed up to her throat, heaving just under my eye level, "N-n-n-no...th-that's not it. I...I'm happy for you, I am..."

Her smile is big and painfully proud, maddeningly sympathetic as she lets me talk. Her perfume surrounds me; I take a deep breath, and it's all her.

"I'm, uh...proud of you, actually," I say, scrambling for something I think she'd want to hear - and bingo: her eyes flash, her smile brightens tenfold as her chest swells even bigger, "it's just that..yeah..."

At that, I can't do it anymore. My gaze breaks from hers. I look across the room. She somehow has my high school yearbook picture, blown-up and framed, hanging on the wall. I blink, not as incredulous as I should be, and look somewhere else.

Another deep breath, almost a sob. "I just think that...with you having all this, doing this well, and me being, uh..."

A loser? A deadbeat? A nearly homeless ex-patent lawyer? A shrunken, submissive weakling with a crippling breast fixation who somehow spent his entire savings on internet porn this past summer?

"...where I am, in, uh...life," I manage, "I g-guess I just f-feel, uh..."

"...Inferior?” I sayy plainly, "is that what it is? Does me doing this well make you feel inferior to me?"

Jeeez just saying that, just finally speaking those words, my heart swells, I feel ten times bigger. I feel ten times stronger and ten times more beautiful. I feel like I'm growing and growing and growng right here next to him, getting bigger and bigger and bigger. He's so weak and helplesss and nnnnnggghhhh he needs me...I'm getting bigger for him. I use want to pick him up and hold him and show him...

"Is that it, sweetie?" I presss, "Hmmm?"

Back
Top Bottom