Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

<Thank you Ben and Miu! I'll do my best!>
------------------------------------------------

Wha-...?

I wake up with a start to the sound of that dog barking again outside. So loud it like rattles my bones and echoes in my ears. W-w-what time is it? A glance over at the clock on my bedside table and - yikes - 6:12 PM. Another day wasted.

Oh god... I f-feel so drained. I rub my eyes and try to gather myself.

Even with that dog, there's an eerie quiet. The room feels empty. Immediately I can tell Kat's gone, not anywhere close. It's weird...I can sense her presence is missing...and I don't like it. Christ...this is bad... I'm g-getting too attached, aren't I?

But that's the least of my worries.

As I lay in bed, nothing to distract me besides that damn dog, I start to think about the events of the past week. I can't believe it. I never thought the day would come, but it's actually happening. I've only got until Friday to be out of here. How could I have let this happen? I... I used to stay on top of things like this.... the old me would have never let it get to this point...

But above that... what the fuck is happening to me? Do I have some rare endocrine disorder? A bone disease? I'm wasting away... how much longer is this going to go on? Am I just going to waste away to nothing?? I look down at my naked body. God I'm so thin... I barely even recognize it as belonging to me.

oh my god that dog. It's still barking, and it's really unnerving me, more than it should. It's a little dog, with a little dog's bark, but it's actually making me nervous. I wish it would stop...it's really bothering me.

Why?!? What's going on?! It's like my entire life is falling apart, crashing down around me... and I'm powerless to fix it.

I close my eyes, tears starting to form.

"...G-god DAMMIT!! Why is this happening to me??" I cry out into the dark room, gripping my blankets and burying my head into my pillow.

And as for Kat.... oh my GOD. She's grown almost a foot in less than a year! And not to mention - even crazier - over four inches in two weeks!! That... that shouldn't even be POSSIBLE!

...I wonder... is it related? I've been shrinking and she seems to be growing...
c-could I have caught some kind of... virus or something from her?

Haha... Don't be ridiculous, Charles. No virus like that exists......

...u-unless I'm patient zero of some rare disease........ ugh, this is too confusing...

I keep running through all the possibilities in my mind, searching for any kind of error I could have made somewhere. I'm desperately trying to convince myself that this all has a rational explanation and can be reversed.... anything to make me feel better and give me hope that my situation isn't as dire as it seems...

that dog is...starting to frighten me...

I need help. Please don't tell me I have to wait two entire weeks before getting treatment for this... if th-this keeps up at the rate it's been going, I'll....

Mentally exhausted from this whole situation, I push it out of my mind and turn over in bed.

...Huh?

As I glance over, I notice there's a note on my bedside table, where my cell phone usually sits...

Hi Pumpkin-

Hope you had a nice nap! Here's some money for a cab. I'll send one over to pick you up at 6:30. Be careful on your ankle!

:heart:K:heart:

6:30?? Oh crap!

I get up, tentatively putting weight on my foot as I carefully stand myself up. Okay... whew... feels stable...

I look down again at the note. Jeez... she's sending one over? What, does she think she has to do everything for me? I mean, I can just as easily call one on my-

Wait. Where's my phone?

It's not on the bedside table where I left it. I go through my drawers, and it's not in there either. Looking around my room, it doesn't appear to be anywhere. What the heck?? Did she take my cell phone? Whatever, no time to think about that now.

I open my dresser, quickly grabbing one of the gray T-shirts that I like, and pull it on. ....it's pretty loose on me, which only adds to my already growing dismay, but I push it out of my head. I throw on some cargo shorts - that I have to tighten with a belt - and start putting on my socks. As I'm rushing to get ready, I look down and see the bills of money lying on the table. There's a feeling of shame that I have to r-rely on her money.....but, thinking about what I have left in my wallet, I take it anyway. I know that in many ways shrinks me even more, but I have such little choice right now.

I quickly run into the bathroom and freshen up as much as I'm able... and yikes! Seeing myself in the mirror again is strange. I... I don't even look like myself anymore. I'm so much thinner than I'm used to being... I look so frail. And it's not helping that everything feels just that much taller to me now that I've lost six inches...

Another pang of shame hits me, and I force myself to stop thinking about it. This is just getting depressing. Especially since Kat's not here... well, at least I can think clearly for once. It's going to be fine... I'm sure I'll get this all sorted out... I j-just need a place to stay until... until I get back on my feet...

I hear the cab pull up outside... w-wow.... were their engines always that loud?

...I take one last deep breath as I look back. Okay... it's been six days since I've been out of this room... g-getting some fresh air will be good for me...

Even entering the living area in my condo feels weird... everything looks just a tad bigger than I remember... I open my front door and am assaulted with the sights, sounds and smells of the outside world. It's all a bit overwhelming...

j-jeez... th-this is k-kinda scary...

I walk over to the cab and open the door, noticing how tall it seems, and slide into the seat as I stammer my way through telling the driver where to go.

w-why is this so nerve-wracking? I've taken plenty of taxis before.... so why do I feel like... like a n-nervous little kid?

ooo I think everything's just about ready! my place looks nice all my ingredients r set an I finally haha squeezed myself into this. its soo tight!! I bought it just like last week or somethin at the consignment shop it was tight across the chest then but now haha now I feel like im gunna burst out of it!!

We look wonderful darling.

haha yesss he'll freak

Is everything else ready too? For later?

oh yah ! omigod! <giggle!>

A few blocks up from the beach, my taxi pulls onto her street. Ugh. I'm not looking forward to this. How could I be?

I know I should really call it quits with Kat. The last thing I need, at this point in my life, is to be in the clutches of this possessively obsessive, overbearing girl. I need to get out on my own, back on my feet, by myself. Get this health situation figured out. Get back to the old Charles. B-but with my financial situation as it is... c-can I afford to do that? What can I do? Where will I live? I shudder, thinking of what she said to me right before I fell asleep:

miu_meowww said:
"We can talk about u moving in with me later..."

No way! Not only would it be downright dangerous, I'd feel so ashamed r-relying on her for a place to sleep....food....money. It all makes me feel so....

small.

I am resolute that I am not going to let her convince me to move in. That would be an enormous mistake. In fact, as the taxi pulls up to Kat's small beach cottage, I start to get second thoughts that I should be here at all tonight.

Should I really be doing this? Kat's... crazy. But, at this point, there's really no way around it.

I pay my fare for the cab, my stomach turning knowing that it's Kat's money, and step out onto the walkway that leads to her cottage. E-even her place seems bigger than the last time I saw it.

I hear the noisy cab's engine roar as it fades away.

W-well.... here goes... I stumble up the stairs to her front door... being careful not to damage my newly-healed ankle.

Well - deep breath - it's now or never. I could turn back now... just leave, pretend I never met Kat...
Oh who am I kidding? It's too late for that now.... where would I go? I don't even have money for a cab ride home!

With a sigh, I ring the doorbell. After a few seconds, it opens to reveal...

8avqlum.png

"H-huh? K-Kat??"

Haha so excited and loving his dumbfounded expression as he stands on the stoop one step beloww me I immediately throw my arms around his head and pull him in for a big hug

"Welcome home honey!!!"

"K-Kat w-w-what are you w-- MMMPFF!!!"

nGhPrny.png

I tense up. Suddenly, I'm surrounded, submerged in her tits. Th-they're enveloping my face; there's such abundance of smooth, soft skin...

oh my goddddd.... she's so b-big.... so soft and warm.... they're like p-pillows that I'm sinking into....

N-No!!!

I struggle out of her grasp, pushing myself away from her monumental chest.

Flustered and embarrassed after being caught off guard, I b-barely manage to sputter out a response.

"Ww-what do you m-mean 'Welcome h-home'...?! I'm not m-mov-"

"Oh, sweetie!" I interrupt, laughing at him as he backs away from me a step, “Relax..!" He's got his head down and is blushing like a kid that just got too bigg a hug from an aunt haha.

"I've got such a nice evening planned for you, after your hard day," I say, leaning down in the doorway and puttting my hands on my knees, "Come on in, let’s play house...”

At that he looks up at me with a question. This dress! hAHA poor thing's probably confused, and I know my boobs are like literally almost up to my neck. "That's right," I chirp, responding to his expression, "We can pretend! We'll play house! I'll be the wife, and you be the husband!” Still blushing, he cocks his head at me and narrows his eyes - but steps towards me as I reach out my hand, "C'mon in, honey, I'll take good care of you."

I turn and - with my adorable little boyfriend in tow - begin to lead him back into my place. I watch over my shoulder as he looks around, a bit wide-eyed. Maybe the world looks different to him, now that he's smaller? Or maybe he's just noticing that I painted one of the living room walls a nice oceanfront blue as an accent color...had to after I threw that chair into it haha.

“So, how was your day at the office?” I giggle, falling into the role of the happy homemaker, feeling my hips sway under my skirts as we move through the living area towards the kitchen. When he doesn't respond I drop his hand, turn, and then suddenly remember “Ooops! Oh, I’m sorry!!!”

The office?? He doesn't have a job!

He seems sort of dumbfounded; I know he was watching me walk but now he's sort of looking around the room. I hope I didn't hurt his feelings!! I need to get him focused again!

"So, how do you like my dress?" I smile, taking my skirt in both hands and giving him a little sashay - and then adding "And - can you close the door?"

Too embarrassed to look her in the face, my eyes fall to the frilly skirts of her baby-blue, polka dot dress. J-just where did she get this thing? It... looks oddly familiar...

miu_meowww said:
"Come on in, let’s play house...”

P-Play house? What? I look up at her quizzically.

miu_meowww said:
"We can pretend! We'll play house! I'll be the wife, and you be the husband!”

Oh.... so that's what she meant by 'Welcome home'.... haha.... Phew... because I'm definitely not m-moving in with her...

I'm still a bit skeptical of this whole performance she's putting on, but nevertheless I t-take her hand as she leads me into her home.

As she walks down the room, I can't help but notice her wide hips swaying underneath that big frilly skirt.... g-god... it reminds me so much of something I've seen before.... it's hard to look anywhere else. But, with an almighty effort, I'm able to wrench my eyes away and start to glance around at her house.

Immediately the memories come flooding back, from my last time here. It seems so long ago, a-after we went out for ice cream, me entering, admiring the beachy decor, the blue wall... wait. Wasn't that a different color? Hmm... Maybe I'm misremembering...

....Wait. What the fuck?!

I start to notice that there are picture frames all around the room... of the two of us, t-together. Like, boyfriend-girlfriend shots. But we've never really posed for a picture... w-what the heck? As I get closer, my unease starts to grow as I notice - gulp - that they're all pictures she's taken of me without my knowledge. S-some are selfies of the two of us she must have taken when I was unconscious... one is a cutout of a family portrait I have that she pasted next to her.... And some are crude drawings of me, drawn in next to portraits of her....

oh my god she's crazy. She's definitely crazy and I should NOT be here.

My heart rate is starting to speed up... sh-she did this sort of thing before with her face.... on my superhero posters... b-but THIS?? This is something else...

And... what's that? I look up and see her television screen has a large crack running down the entirety of its length. And is that a hole in the drywall? W-what happened here??

Before I can even piece together my thoughts, she asks that question:

miu_meowww said:
“So, how was your day at the office?”

I look down at the ground, feeling smaller than ever. N-now that she knows my charade is up, that I d-don't actually have a job.... her mentioning that only reminds me of my failings and debases me further...

I used to have a job. I used to be taller. I used to be... so much more...

Still, with all this and the room feeling bigger than last time.... I'm starting to get a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. But then she turns and, with a sway of her skirts, asks:

miu_meowww said:
"So, how do you like my dress?"

"Uhhhh... y-your dress? Umm... i-it's..." I'm stammering.... she can tell that her 1950's style housedress is having an effect on me. Besides the fact that her cleavage is on full display, that her breasts are squashed lasciviously nearly up to her throat, it's so familiar. Where do I remember it from??

...Oh my god. My dream.

It's...it's almost exactly the dress she was wearing in the dream I had a couple nights ago. That's...that can't be right, can it?

miu_meowww said:
And - can you close the door?"

My confusion is now eclipsed by a sense of foreboding, like every fiber of my being is screaming at me "Run. Don't close the door, or it's over. She's insane. Get away while you still can."

But.... dammit... I have to admit she does look pretty s-sexy... Her makeup is perfectly accentuating her face..... and the way she looks in that dress is tugging at my very core....

Against my better judgment, I walk over and shut the door.

I notice him looking around the room and looking at all the new pictures of us i hope he likes them tho he's not really sayin anything about them hm. i'll have to take some more i love having them around my place they remind me of him even when im not with him when he's not here - but haha hopefully that wont happen too much anymorrre!!

He closes the front door for me and tho i think haha i've got him! i've already turned around and headed towards the little cabinet i use for a bar. <click click click> go my high heels haha i can't believe how tall they make me. i open up the top and then step aside, so i can show him what i've bought. i'm not much of a drinker at home by myself but i have a few things.

"I'm gonna make you a cocktail, honey, after your lonnng day," I coo, crossing my hands in front of myself demurely as he steps into the room and looks at me and then into the cabinet where i have my new purchases,"Would you like that?" He mumbles something, something I think is a 'sure', so i continue. "I know you like bourbon sweetie so today I learned how to make a manhattan," I continue, now turning, posing to display my profile and the bottles i bought earlier, "I have all the other stufff..." I show him the vermouth, the nice cocktail glasses, the shaker, the whisky...

I spent sooo much money today on these bottles at the liquor store they're really nice i guess but he's so sophisticated i hope he's impressed. I think i heard him mention this one before and the old creep at the store recommended that one and then this other one was like a hundred $$ so it must be good. anyway...

"You can choose - which one i should use for your drink?"

"Uhh...... sure... I guess..." I mumble in response, as she starts getting ready to make me a cocktail.

Wow... I'm surprised she's got all of this fancy stuff........ she's really got it made here, doesn't she? Seeing all of her expensive possessions just reminds me of how much I've lost...

D-don't think about it... I'm just here for a meal, that's all... then I'll figure out where I'm going to live.... what I'm going to do for money...

I push it out of my head as I look back up at Kat.

Damn. Eyeing her body in profile, I marvel at what's going on in that dress. Her frilly skirt emphasizes her womanly hips, swaying with every step she takes, every so often coming up just enough to reveal her muscular thighs. Every inch of her skin is creamy and oozes youth and sexuality, even the skin of her bare arms. It's cinched to highlight her tiny waist and so tight across her chest, her breasts are practically threatening to burst free. W-what cup size could she be now?? Jesus....

miu_meowww said:
"You can choose - which one i should use for your drink?"

Her question snaps me out of my fantasy and back to the whiskeys.

"H-huh? Oh, uhhhhhh...." I stammer, squinting at the labels.
I recognize one of them, I think I last had it at Paddy's a few weeks ago. Or was that a Scotch? It seems so long ago. The others...uhh...they look nice? "How about the Eagle Rare?" That's the one I know. Makes a nice Manhattan, too.

She smiles, and tears off the foil top. She's got a bucket of ice already set. Wow...she really has this evening planned out...

-----------------------------------

<Today, "Mine" officially becomes one year old! Thank you to all of our readers for sticking with us, whether you just started reading or you've been here for the full year. On behalf of our magnificent writers, miu meowww, ambiguouscaptain, and Ben Robertson, THANK YOU!>

aNg1AnK.png

Happy one year anniversary, Mine!!!

Joshua67 said:

Happy one year anniversary, Mine!!!

OOoooo my baby is one year old already? Mama's so proud....

<muah!>

Ok so lets see if i remember this...

Cocktail shakerr. Ice, two shots of bourbon...

"Why don't you go have a seat in that nice comfy chair, honey?" I ask, as I'm unscrewing the cap to the vermouth, "and I'll make this up for you..."

One shot of this stuff. Okay...

He'd nodded I guess and moved over across the room to sink into the overstuffed chair.

Bitters eww....a few drops...<shake shake shake> This recipe told me to put in a little bit of the cherry juice too. I plop a maraschino cherrry into the martini glass. Mmm sweet i lick my finger.

"Are you comfy?" I <giggle>, as - feeling his eyes on me - I turn towards him and put the top on the shaker. He averts his eyes, nott wanting to be caught staring. "Your drink'll be ready in a sec, honey..."

<shake shake shake shake shake>

Ooooo!

His gaze is suddenly back on me. He's trying to keep his eyes from bugging out.

Haha i think i know why

<jiggle jiggle jiggle jiggle!>

........oh my GOD.

lAAVgYg.gif

<jiggle jiggle jiggle>

jesus christ.

My eyes practically bulge out of my head as she thrashes the cocktail shaker back and forth. I'm goggling at the display of her massive chest bouncing up and down, the only sounds being the alcohol and ice sloshing around noisily in the shaker.

Try as I may, I can't tear my eyes away from her boobs. Jiggling up and down, up and down.... it's utterly hypnotic.

I'm at a loss for words.
god those tits! They're th-threatening to pop a seam on that dress with each bounce.....god she's so...she's so big...

omg the poor thing his mouth is like hanging open he just let out a little peep of a whine and haha i dont think he's blinked. i'd almost feel bad but recently just the weight of his eyes on me when he looks at me like this is like...I dunno, its weird. its amazing. it fills me with energy. its, like...fulfilling.

"Are you watching me jiggle?" I <giggle>, giving my shoulders an extra little DD-girl shimmy as I finish shaking his drink, "is that nice? Coming home after a long day, watching your big-boob wife jiggle for you?" Oh the flush in his cheeks as he looks away, embarrassed as I laugh again - it fills me up with confidence and I'm so so happy.

so I'm smiling, totally smiling, when i finally pop the top off the shaker and start pouring his deep amber drink over the brilliant red cherry in the cocktail glass. ooo i think it came out pretty good if i do say so myself!!

drink-manhattan-skladniki-50-ml-whi.jpg

But i don't brag. A good wife wouldn't do that, would she, as she briings her man a cocktail after his long hard day? And we're playing house, right? So i just smile, bending over at the waist prettily as i hand it to himm an he takes it from mee..

"There you go, honey," I coo, in that voice i know he likes, "Drink up..."

"Uhhh, th-thanks..." I begin, taking the glass by the stem and - remembering we're 'playing house' - adding, "Hun..." Hearing that she smiles, taking a deep swelling breath of satisfaction. Jeeez....I'm still reeling from the sight of her monumental cleavage jiggling above the neckline in that tight, tight dress of hers, and I squirm a little in my seat feeling the familiar tightness forming in my own shorts.

"To better times!" I say, trying to cheer myself up from the events of the past day...week...months. I tip the cocktail into my mouth.

She watches me intently and I fight to keep my brave smile when- Ugh.... what the heck? This is supposed to be a Manhattan?? It tastes...wrong.

I take another sip.

eeeesh...gross, it's hard to even swallow it.... The burn of the alcohol is intense, too strong. The flavors of the bourbon way off. What could she have done wrong? I saw her make the whole thing. I didn't see her dribble in, like, ammonia or anything.

"mmmmm... v-very... um.. bracing," I say, nodding in false approval. She claps and turns, taking the shaker to the kitchen for a rinse.

Wow, what is it about that dress, about 'playing house'? I think, watching her fuss at the sink from behind, What is it that's got me feeling so anxious and...? I squirm again, readjusting my uncomfortable, swollen erection in my shorts, wishing I could just unzip. That dress is more like a costume, a vintage 50's house dress, and she's playing the role of the doting suburban homemaker. Jessica Rabbit as Stepford wife. June Cleavage.

Privately, I smile at my own little joke.

But I snap back to attention when she turns from the sink, drying her hands with a crisp white dish towel. As she walks back in - high heel pumps clicking on hardwood - she watches me attempt another drink with rapt attention - can she tell that i don't like it?. Before cleaning up the bottles she asks if I'll want another.

"Uhh... n-no, that's okay, Kat..." I say, thinking quickly, "In fact, why don't you have the rest? After all, you've gone to the trouble of putting all this together..."

June Cleavage? Who's that?

"Awwww, not feeling it, huh?" I pout, leaning over again this time to take the glass from him. I could feel, even fromm the other room, how distasteful the drink was to him. The same sorta reaction he had to the pizzza. Hm too bad. I know he likes this stuff what's goin on?

Standing, I slowly tip the drink up to my lips and drain the glass in one long smooth swallow. I keep my composure for all of about a second haha before my hand comes to my lips and I let out a little giggly cough. "Oooooooo...!" I laugh, "That's strong!"

I giggle again and - before placing the empty glass down on the side table - pick out from the bottom the maraschino cherrry I'd put in for garnish. Holding it by the stem, I slowly start to bend back over him. His head tilts, eyes dartingg back an forth from me to the glistening little red fruit, twisting on its stem. He's twisting in his seat, fidgeting and I can sense the effect I'm having on him, what he's got growing for me between his legsss

"So, do you want my cherry?" I ask in a purr, as I place the tip of the little fruit's stem between my teeth and - one hand now on each of the chair's armrests - dangle it right over his face...

Oh shit oh shit oh shit!

"Y-your ch-cherry?" I peep, stammering as she leans above me.

Jesus.... sh-she's not talking about.... that, is she?? I remember that she told me she was a virgin.... b-but is that true? I mean...it could be, but...

The cherry dangles there, tempting me.

And the only way she's going to... h-have sex with me is if I tell her I love her..... and that's not going to happen. Nope. No way... I've learned what this girl is capable of, how unbalanced she can be. I'm not falling in love, and I definitely have to watch what I say. It was just two days ago when I let the "L" word slip in passing and yikes... that was a mistake...

Still...

I eye her there, giggling, holding the cherry out provocatively for me by her mouth... Her perfume is filling the air, accentuating this moment between us... the intimacy of her body above me, so big, a-almost larger than life at my new stature. And her breasts, -GOD those breasts- so close to me...

So, tentatively, and perhaps against my better judgment, I take the cherry and nibble on it as Kat watches, still giggling at me.

ugh... even this tastes bad... not sweet like it should... like cardboard, or styrofoam.

As I eat it, I'm trying not to stare at her boobs, but they're right there.

I shift in my shorts slightly, feeling uncomfortable as my boner grows down my thigh. I'm dismayed that I'm s-so hard right in front of her. M-maybe she hasn't noticed?

I finally finish the cherry, despite its awful taste. What is going on? Did she give me a rotten cherry? It certainly looked fine... but it tasted so bitter and gross! Maybe it's my taste buds that are off... I'm starting to get that impression, as crazy as that seems...

Despite my disgust, I try to form some semblance of enjoyment.

"y-yum... heh.." I say, forcing a smile, although I admit I sound unconvincing even to myself.

Mmm i want to give him my cherry

i know he's thinking abuot it

my cherry my treaure allll of mee

never before

and not yet

when hes ready tho

mmmmmm

I back up off of him, purring as I giggle and take the cherry stem out from between my tteeth. That didn't tast good to him either but haha who cares mmm look at thattttt...

"Ohhhh u poor thinggggg...." I coo, furrowing my brow as my hand comes to rest on the huge bulge swelling down the side of his leg. He jerks, then groans. "That looks so uncomfortable..." I say, as I squeeze it - haha that didn't help matter! - making him groan again, writhe in the chair under me.

I look down at him, and him up at me. He's pleading at me wth those eyes.

"I want to help you, sweetie, I do," I continue, sweetly, rubbing him tenderly through his shorts, "but you'll just fall asleep, and there are some things we need to talk about tonight, right?"

Looking up at me, still speechless, he tentatively nods.

"So," I say, standing up again and offering him my hand, "Why don't you go change into something more comfortable?" He takes my hand and stands up, in front of me. Haha again his face is right like at boob level. "Go ahead into my bedroom. I have an old pair of comfy sweatpants on my chair," I say, "They may fit."

So here I am standing in Kat's bedroom with my shorts down, finally pulling off my boxers. Both were so loose in the waist (even with a belt I thought they were going to fall down!) but this boner has been threatening to rip through them. What a relief, to finally get them off. Why...why am I still so hard? It's been a little while since she had her hand on me, since she tut-tutted me through the living room and closed me in here to change... This erection - wagging in the air in front of me - is a monster. It's still uncomfortable. So...hard.....

I spot Kat's pair of white sweatpants that she's laid over the chair of her make-up table, the ones she told me to change into. Jeez... this is so humiliating... I'm a man for Pete's sake, h-having to change into women's sweatpants... a-all because of...

miu_meowww said:
"I want to help you, sweetie, I do, but you'll just fall asleep, and there are some things we need to talk about tonight, right?"

God.... F-fall asleep? I c-can't keep letting this happen... stop giving in, Charles!! She's wrapping you around her finger, can't you see that? You know what she's going to want to 'talk about', don't you?

I shake my head vigorously, trying to clear my thoughts. Now that I'm out of her presence, I'm starting to think a little more clearly.

She's going to want to talk about you moving in with her. That's what this whole night is about, isn't it? Her showing you 'how good it can be', if you did.

Now I'm talking to myself!

That does it. I'm going to have to tell her.... tonight. I... I'm going to have to break it to her gently....not just that i can't m-move in, but that we shouldn't see each other anymore. Because all this... the picture frames with ME plastered in next to her... the p-playing house... the.... the constant h-handjobs and blowjobs... jesus.. It's all too much! It's not safe to keep relying on her for money anymore... giving in to this would be the biggest mistake of my life. What I need right now is independence! Getting back on my feet. I'll be able to manage somehow...

...right?

Well, it's decided. By tonight, we'll no longer be boyfriend and g-

...hey, what's that?

Laying on the same chair the sweatpants are hung over, there's a bag that catches my eye. I walk over, and see that on top of it is a crumpled up bra, maybe one...jesus...that she was wearing today. And the bag, it's marked with - gulp - the same logo from the lingerie store Kat goes to.

...oh my godd....don't do it, Charlie....

What is he doing in there?

Oh, the poor thing...I think I know.

He's been in there for ten minutes. Dinner's on the table, I've got wine poured...

You know he won't be able to eat any of that.

But have you seen how skinny he's getting?? He needs to eat something!!!

He certainly does.

<knock knock knock>

"Sweetie, is everything okay in there?" I ask thru my bedroom door, "Do u need me?"

Oh no!!! She's knocking!!!

"Sweetie, is everything okay in there?...Do u need me?"

"Y-y-yes..! I mean...No!" I calll out in alarm from where I stand next to her makeup table, "I mean...don't come in!! I'm f-f-fine!!"

She can NOT come in here, to find me with no pants on, staring at the label of one of her new, unused bras laid out on the table, one hand furiously spastically trying to get myself off, the other holding the huge cup of the plain white bra she wore earlier today up over my nose and mouth.

Oh my god how did I get here?!?

I couldn't help myself. I had to check the label of this crumpled-up, obviously recently worn bra. It was sitting right here! But then... if I thought I was painfully too erect before...

She's an I-cup??? I marveled, immediately, already stroking myself almost idly unconsciously.

"D-don't come in I'll be right out!!"

"Are you sure yr okay?" I ask sincerely, hearingg the anxiety in his voice but more than anything feeling the fear pouring from him - fear over what this evening could lead to, fear over the changing dynamics between uss, but mostly acutely the fear that I'm about to walkk in on him jerking off. Cuz I know that's what he's doing.

Or at least, I think with a little smile, as I back away from the door, that's what he's trying to do.

"Okay well dinner's ready, sweetie..." I call back, as I step away, playing the innocent wife in our game, "We don't want it to get cold."

The poor thing. You know he can't do that without us...

yess.. I think, thats why I'm smiling...

"Yes okay!" I call out back to her, having in alarm dropped the used bra I had held to my face. Oh my god how it smelled like her!

My heart is racing from the panic of almost literally being caught with my pants down and I know for sure I have to stop, this is not good! I thought I needed to get rid of this boner, clear my mind so I could function, think and speak like a normal person. But now I know that can't happen; I've been trying furiously but I just can't come! It's just like a few nights ago - it's just...not...working!!!

So like I told myself five minutes ago, I've got to stop stop stop. But five minutes ago I just couldn't, my will was too weak as I found myself looking through her shopping bag...

I knew it! I knew I shouldn't start looking through it! What if she walked in?? But there I was, looking through the bag at the five other new unused bras. Three of them also 36I - oh jesus that's so big. She's enormous now...an I-cup?!?! But...holy god oh shit oh no...the other two are even larger. There's a 36 double I...and a 36J!!! Is she....is she planning on growing even more???

Okay so now I was rrrrrreally hard, really stroking it but I needed to stop. Just put on those sweatpants hanging there and go! What if she sees me?!?! But...I have to get rid of this boner, right? I can't sit there at dinner like this!! My mind will be a mess and I need it to be clear for what we're going to be talking about. But here I am, heart racing, face red and sweaty, and my cock bigger and huger and more angry than ever as I pull the elastic waistband of her torturously soft white sweatpants up over it and try to calm myself down...

Back
Top Bottom