Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A new adventure (Mera)

Her orgasm pushed him over the limit as well, and her moan was answered by his own as he climaxed, stunned by the feeling of her pussy almost seeming to pull the cum out of him. He panted, and held her close, speechless and lost in the mind-numbing pleasure.

Eva felt his release and his moan could only mean one thing. Once her orgasm had subsided she looked around. Blissey was awake now, but hadn't made a sound and hadn't seemed bothered by this scene at all. Eva realized then it might not have been such a good idea. If she got pregnant... It was time to get up and she got out of the sleeping bag. She quickly washed herself in the lake, dried herself off and got dressed.

Atem regained his thoughts after a few moments, and looked around as well. He noticed Blissey, but she didn't seem to have minded at all. He moved, letting Eva move, then getting out himself, and going to wash up as well. He dressed, and went back in. He looked at Eva, then at the little Sheldons, wondering if they were up.

"You're not getting in there again, you're helping me to make breakfast right here right now." Eva said and grabbed her sleepingbag and started to roll it up. It was time to get started with the day it was already 8am. She tied the sleepingbag to her bag again and opened their bags to see what ingredients they had. By now the little shieldon began to stir.

Atem laughed. "I can hardly sleep after that." He said, smiling a bit. He got his pack and went through and got some Oran berries. He had never met a pokemon that didn't like them, and so he set them by the shieldons so they wouldn't harass both of them too much. He then went to see what he had that he could make.

The shieldon ate the berries but were still hungry and tried the glowing moss instead. It wasn't as good tasting, but wasn't bad. Eva made a few sandwiches and fed her pokémon. After breakfast was done she recalled all her pokémon but gardevoir. "Let's go I want to see some sunlight." Eva said, then walked over to the shieldon. "We'll take you home, if only we knew where that is." She said. The shieldon talked and Eva sort of understood.

Well, at least it helped the Shieldon be less hungry. Atem fed his pokemon as well, using some different berries this time. He liked variety, and was sure that his pokemon appreciated some variety in the food as well. After they had eaten, he recalled his pokemon, and nodded to her. "Yeah, sun sounds good." He said. He stretched, and went over to Eva.

Gardevoir teleported them to the police station. Eva explained to the shieldon that they had to make a statement to the police and that they would be checked over at the pokémon center. She was glad to see sunlight again. Officer Jenny approached. "Ah there you are. The good news is we have those guys in jail and they won't be getting out for years, the bad news is Jade got away." She told them. She lead them inside where they could make their statements to shieldon followed them closely. Two followed Eva while one followed Atem really closely.

Atem looked around as they appeared in the police station. He simply watched what was going on. He looked at Jenny and smiled. "Well, at least we got them. It's less people causing trouble." He said. Atem went, and noticed one of the shieldons following him closely. "Well hi there..." He said. He kept going, letting the shieldon follow. He went to make his statement on the matter.

Eva was glad when that was over. She signed her statement. Now they had to take the shieldon to the pokémon center. Gardevoir teleported them there. Nurse Joy had already been called and the shieldon looked at her. They didn't know and instead hid behind the legs of Atem and Eva.

Atem was glad to know that it was over too. He went with the shieldon, and as they got teleported, he looked around. He smiled as he saw Nurse Joy. He looked behind him, and knelt. "Hey, she's okay." He said, trying to calm the Shieldons and get them to be more accepting towards Nurse Joy.

Eva knelt down and looked at them. "Don't worry, she just wants to make sure you're alright after what happened earlier." She said. Although reluctantly the shieldon went with nurse Joy.

Eva sat down in the waiting area. "I think one of them really likes you." She said.

He smiled as the Shieldon went with Joy. He went and sat with Eva. "Yeah, that one was following me rather close." He said. "If it's not owned, I may see if I can be its trainer." He said. "I could always use a steel type."

"Well according to Jenny no one has reported their shieldon missing. There was no campfire anywhere near ours either. They're wild. I think that one would love to come with you." Eva said. It didn't take that long. They were all in good health, well physically. The same shieldon walked up to Atem again and rubbed its head against his leg.

He nodded. "I noticed. I"m glad they didn't get hurt." He said. He smiled as the same shieldon came back to him. "Hey there." He said, reaching down to rub the shiny plate on its face. "Did you want to come with me?" He asked it, wondering if it understood.

The happy cry that followed could only be interpeted as a yes. Then he knocked Atem over by jumping up against him. It wanted a battle before going. Eva grinned. "He wants to battle and you'll have your hands full." She said while she pet the other two. Nurse Joy lead them to a training field outside where they could battle.

"Oof, ow..." Atem said softly. Having a 125 pound pokemon suddenly hit him was not exactly fun, but he took it as play. "allright, then, a battle you'll have." He said. He got up, and went out with Joy. He smiled, and let out Larvitar. "Allright Larvitar, we're going for capture on this one." He said. Larvitar nodded and seemed to smile at the Shieldon. "Let's show it what we can do." Atem said. Larvitar readied itself, and dug underground.

Instead of staying still confused it ran over to the hole and launched a flash cannon in it. That would help. Shieldon wasn't stupid, this one wasn't.

Eva was surprized. A good moved, a smart little fellow. Gardevoir watched too.

Atem was surprised to see the pokemon run over to the hole Larvitar had dug, and launch an attack. Larvitar popped out of the ground just in time to dodge, and as it did, it launched a dark pulse at the shieldon's unarmored back.

Shieldon rolled over his back avoiding the attack. Then used stone edge. It was a very good move. It was likely to hit larvitar. Shieldon was deternined not to make it easy.

Larvitar wasn't going to let off the shieldon easy just because it was to be captured. As it saw the stone edge, it countered with its own stone edge attack, causing them to collide sharply. Atem smiled. There was no real type advantage for Larvitar, and so it would work harder for this battle, but in the end, he knew it would make Larvitar stronger.

Then sheldon emited a horrible screech. Metal sound. Eva plugged her ears. This seemed worse then larvitar's cry. Then it once again did stone edge, hoping to have larvitar disoriented enough to not counter.

The sound was grating, yes, but Larvitar managed to focus just enough through the noise touse its own attack. It glared at the Sheldon, and let out a roar, its face becoming a frightening one that would cause most anything to cringe in fear, at least for a moment. It was using Scary face to buy time.

Rather then being scared the shieldon started to laugh. Then launched a flash cannon. This was going to take a while. With no one getting hit...

Larvitar paused, and took the hit, seemingly willingly. It then growled, and its eyes took on a red hue as it charged right at Shieldon, power gathering for a Revenge attack. It wasn't going to play nice.

Back
Top Bottom