Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DragonBall Z: Tsukino Futago (blakkatt07 x Krystal_Atems_Girl)

Goku chuckled with his hand rubbing his head.

Serenity smirked at Vegeta's words. "A man after my own heart." She heard Krys. "Yeah but you had every intention of marking Goku and it was expected. I didn't even know I had the ability to mark Vegeta and it was unexpected definitely."

Krystal kissed his cheek lovingly before going to get changed.

Vegeta chuckled, giving her loving kiss. "Of course bunny."

Krystal nodded telepathically. "Hmm, you do have a point. perhaps it was an unconcious reaction from your crystal? you had planned on doing that anyway, right?"

Goku watched Krystal leave before he stood and started doing the clean up of the kitchen

Serenity kissed Vegeta back before starting to head for the bathroom. She heard Krys. "I'd been thinking of doing it but I hadn't sealed it. What if by marking Vegeta after he'd marked me, I'd sealed some sort of special bond between us that took Vegeta's wish for the planet to be brought back and made it real? What if there's some sort of other benefits now that we each have from such a bond?"

Krystal changed fairly quickly, coming out in a pretty blue cocktail dress that showed off her mark nicely, and a palladium and sapphire tiare atop her head. "I would've donebthat when we got home my heart. you didn't have to." she muttered softly, kissing him.

Vegeta followed eagerly.

Krystal nodded telepathically. "Good point. We'll see what happens. I'll be at court all day. Call if you need anything."

Goku smiled. "I know. But I wanted to." He looked her over. "You look beautiful. Let me go get changed and then we can go."

Serenity giggled as she heard Krys. "Will do. But I think we'll be fine. Mom, Dad and Shingo are coming by later so Vegeta gets to meet them." She responded to her sister as she started the shower. "No offense penguin, but I don't envy you. I'll check in later." She closed her mind off to Krys as she stepped in the water, giggling at Vegeta following her so eagerly

Krystal blushed. "thank you. that's very sweet, kakarot." she replied softly, nodding as she watched him go to get changed.

Krystal.chuckled at her sister. "non taken. I don't envy me." She replied, before she stilled. "Papa-kenji and Vegeta the spitfire prince in the same room? sis, I really don't envy you."

Goku eventually joined her dressed in slacks and a nice shirt. He figured the least he could do was dress to impress.

Serenity pulled Vegeta into the shower with her and kissed him deeply

Goku blushed. "Thank you." He gently kissed her, pulling her into his arms. "Shall we go?"

Serenity kissed the mark on his neck while reaching down beterrn them to stroke his cock

Krystal smiled, snuggling into him. She made an intricately designed cherry wood door appear. "You're welcome, and yes, we should." She replied, waving her hand and the door swung open. "follow me. this door leads us right to the throne room of my castle."

Vegeta moaned out, hands reaching and grabbing at her perky breasts, teasing her nipples.

Goku kissed her before letting her lead him through the door.

Serenity moaned and continued stroking his cock, dipping her head to lick and nip at the mark on him

Krystal kissed him back then lead himnthrough the door, where they were greeted by a white haired fae with bright blue eyes. "My lady, it is good to see you have found someone" The man muttered, and Krystal simply smiled at him and nodded.

Vegeta moaned louder as she licked and bit at his mark, and he could feel his orgasm building. "I want to cum in you, Serenity my mate." he growled, thrusying up onto her hand.

Goku didn't know what to say to the white haired fae and instead nodded silently.

Serenity let go of his cock and backed against a wall of the shower, pulling him with her as she linked one of her legs around his waist. "Take me, my mate." She moaned

A new golden carved dragon throne was set up next to Krystal's, and she sat daintily, crossing her legs. "Come, sit with me my heart, My king." she muttered with a smile, patting the throne next to her.

Vegeta moaned out, pressing her into the wall, thrusting into her roughly before he dropped his load inside her.

Goku took his place on the throne next to her, gently squeezing her hand.

Serenity held on to him as he thrusted into her, crying out as she came with him

Goku smiled and watched as the subjects started filing into the throne room.

Serenity kissed him back just as hard.

Goku looked around at the crowd, waiting to see who would speak up first.

Serenity was panting when Vegeta broke the kiss and buried her head in the crook of his neck, right where her breath could pass over the mark she'd given him

Goku glanced to Krystal for her answer. He didn't know how much the fae knew about her nor was he aware enough of their customs.

Serenity kissed his mark before gently nudging him away. "We better finish up so we'll be ready by the time Mama-Ikuko, Papa Kenji and Shingo show up.

A man spoke up next. "Then why have the others in the first place?"

Serenity smiled and showered before getting out and going to get dressed in a light blue dress.

No one else spoke up. Goku gently lifted her hand and kissed it while looking at her fondly.

Just as they finished getting dressed, there was a knock at the penthouse door. Serenity hurried to answer, letting in the Tsukinos with happy greetings.

Back
Top Bottom