Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DragonBall Z: Tsukino Futago (blakkatt07 x Krystal_Atems_Girl)

Goku gently pressed a kiss to her forehead before nuzzling their noses together.

Serenity murmured I love you in Lunarian in response to Vegeta using his native yongue

Krystal grinned happily, snuggling into Goku, humming "carry on my wayward son" softly. She both cursed and loved her friend Jensen for making her watch him as Dean winchester. Now she was hooked.

Vegeta smiled, kissing her lovingly before popping them to bed. "Nap.. then we start playing again. fair?" he asked, yawning.

Goku smiled and pulled out before laying next to her, pulling her close. "I love you so much."

Serenity smiled and let out a small yawn of her own. "Fair."

Goku kissed her forehead with a smile. "Goodnight, love."

Serenity snuggled into him. "I love you too."

"Love you too Krys." Goku murmured as he fell asleep

Serenity giggled a bit before falling asleep as well.

Goku slept next to her soundly.

Serenity slept soundly as well until morning when she was woken by her phone ringing. She looked and saw it was Mama Ikuko. She answered and talked with her, taking a glance at Vegeta. If Vegeta woke while she was on the phone, he would hear the end of her conversation. "Yes. Of course. I'll see you all later. Love you." She hung up and put her phone on the nightstand and sighed before getting up and throwing a gown on to make breakfast and coffee.

The next morning, krystal was up making breakfast, humming sotly to herself. She couldn't wait for Goku to meet her friends. It was exciting.

Vegeta awoke while she was on the phone. He stretched as he waited for her to finish. "Whats up, moon bunny? who was that?"

Goku awoke to the smells of breakfast and wandered into the kitchen. "Morning."

"That was Mom. Well...my third mother. Krys and I were reborn to one family, and then we were separated by what was likely some evil plot somehow and I went to the Tsukinos who raised me. So that was Mom of the Tsukinos....She, Dad and Shingo, my brother are gonna come by for a visit later. They're human, Earthling. So please behave."

Goku went up behind her and nuzzled her neck. "Did you sleep well?"

Serenity giggled. "Well yes you will. He's always been overprotective of me. Even more so after he found out Endymion cheated on me."

Goku nodded with a smile. "I did."

Serenity kissed his cheek. "I'm sure he will. He's just looking out for me. And if it makes you feel better, Goku will still have to meet him too. But at least by meeting Dad, you'll have a step up when it's time to meet Papa too." She then peeked at her communicator as it went off before answering it. "What is it Ami?"

"Turn on the news Serenity. And let Krystal and Goku know as well." Ami responded.

Serenity raised an eyebrow but turned on the kitchen tv so she and Vegeta could see, only to be surprised as the news station talked of and showed pictures of a planet that was obviously the planet Vegeta."How....?" She sent Krys a message. "Penguin...turn on the news!"

Krystal smiled and gave him a kiss, setting the food down. "Good, I'm glad."

Vegeta's eyes widened like saucers when he saw the news. "Home! Oh... Freiza's not gonna be happy.." he muttered, suddenly paling. As good as it was to have his home back.. he worried about it now. He loojed at Sere. "your powers maybe?"

Krystal flipped on the kitchen TV, and her eyes widened. "Planet Vegeta!! Your home is back!" She looked utterly elated for him.

Goku was in shock at the news of Vegeta being back. "But....how?" He was happy too. But he knew it hadn't been a wish made on dragonballs that brought the planet back.

Serenity smiled before looking to Vegeta as she heard him mention Frieza before shaking her head at his question. "Not intentionally. She tilted her head as she noticed the mark on Vegeta's neck just now. She walked over to him and gently caressed the mark with a bit of confusion as if she didn't remember making it.

Krystal tilted her head curiously. "Well, you both marked us, so maybe it was bunny or I's power?" She replied, not looking sure.

Vegeta tilted his head so she could get better access, letting out a soft sound of pleasure. "You made that, last night. Maybe that was the catalyst to make the planet restore? The two of us marked by each other?" He asked, looking curious.

Goku thought for a moment. "Maybe. You did mark me too. Guess we'll have to check with Sere and Vegeta."

Serenity blushed at the sound of pleasure from him. "I..made that? I don't remember doing it." She looked him in the eyes. "Maybe. A joining of our powers in a way. I wonder if there's some other benefits."

Krystal nodded, giving her fiancee a kiss. "you're right. good idea monkey."

Vegeta nodded. "yes, you did. you were so wrapped in pleasure you probably didn't realize it." he replied, smiling at her before he continued. "Not sure. could be anything" .

Goku kissed her back. "Check with them before we leave for the dark fae court.

Serenity blushed as she listened to him before kissing him. "Well, I guess we'll see after my family leaves."

Goku chuckled and finished eating in his typical fashion.

Serenity finished eating and started the cleanup. "We'll have to shower soon while we still can 'Geta. Maybe have a little fun too still." She winked at Vegeta before hearing Krystal and biting her lip. "We kinda think it might have to do with the fact I apparently marked him in the heat of the moment without realizing it. " She replied telepathically back

Krystal chuckled softly at watching her fiancee. "You're just to cute."

Vegeta smirked. "why don't we just have fun in the shower?"

Krystal nodded telepathically, replying. "Hmm, interesting. I marked Kakarot last night too. I have Fae vourt today.."

Back
Top Bottom