Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DragonBall Z: Tsukino Futago (blakkatt07 x Krystal_Atems_Girl)

Goku smiled. "It doesn't seem like it."

Serenity giggled at Mama-Ikuko's excitement. "Let me get him." She looked ti Kenji. "Don't look so worried." She turned. "'Geta, they're here!" She called out

Shinji sat down. "Long as he's not a weak pushover like that other idiot."

Krystal kisses him.

Vegeta walks out, running a hand through his hair. Shingo might recognize him as the co-winner of the tournament Krystal entered. "Hello all. Its a pleasure to meet you. I am prince vegeta of the saiyan planet vegeta."

Goku kisses her back with a smile.

Serenity watched him in fond amusement as he ran his fingers through his hair. "Vegeta, these are my parents, Ikuko and Kenji, and my little brother, Shingo.

Shingo was in awe. "You won the tournament with Krys!"

Goku nuzzled her back and kissed her forehead.

Serenity snorted in amusement when Vegeta said that Krys had given him a run for his money.

"Is there anything I need to know about ruling here?" Goku murmured.

Serenity blushed when he kissed her head.

Ikuko smiled. "I've mostly been working odd jobs to keep boredom away."

Shingo blushed in embarrassment. "I'm still trying to figure out what I wanna do."

Kenji cleared his throat. "I'm a reporter. Now, what are your intentions towards Serenity." It was quite obvious he was iffy after Endymion

Goku sighed in relief. "That's good to know."

Kenji eyed Vegeta. "The last to utter such words hurt her in more ways than one. Enough so, I was in talks to turn guardianship of her over to the outers to keep her safe. How can we be sure you won't be the same?"

Krystal nods. “i’m sure.”

Vegeta made a face. “Endymion was a corrupted, power hungry, little coward with no useful power. I was the one she was destined to be with. I would have been with her too if the silver millennium hadn’t of been destroyed.”

Goku chuckled. "I barely remember my own formal training as is."

"Papa!" Serenity whined.

Kenji seemed satisfied with his answer. "Just promise to cherish and treasure her. She deserves it. " He smiled. "Ikuko and I weren't necessarily the best parents either. We knew what she was from the moment we adopted her. We tried our best to prepare her that we knew. But it's difficult to prepare a child for a role without telling them about that role. Especially when you have to keep her hidden from potential enemies at the same time."

Serenity bit her lip as she heard Kenji. "Don't blame yourselves. " she murmured.

Krystal kisses his cheek. “It’s fine dearest.”

Vegeta nods to kenji. “I intend to. Serenity is the love of my life. I’ve been waiting for a long time for her.” Here he smiles, nodding his head again. “You did a very good job.”

Goku smiled. "You think people were returned with planet Vegeta too?"

Serenity smiled and kissed Vegeta's cheek

"Guess we'll all have to take a trip there eventually and find out." Goku pointed out.

Ikuko smiled. "Welcome to the family Vegeta."

Ikuko shook her head. "Please Vegeta, call me Ikuko."

Shingo grinned. "You better take care of her."

Ikuko and Kenji smiled warmly.

Shingo looked around. "I know this is your place Sere, but where's Krys?"

"She had some business to take care of. I'll let her know to call you guys so you all can see her." Serenity answered

Serenity bit her lip hesitantly at hearing Kenji's words before nodding. "Yes. But I'm sure she'd rather you all get all the info from them."

"But I can say I trust him with her well-being. And you know that's a big deal." Serenity reassured just before her cell phone rang in the other room. "Excuse me for a moment." She stood and went to answer her phone. A few minutes later, she came back swearing in a mix of Japanese and Lunarian.

Back
Top Bottom