Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DragonBall Z: Tsukino Futago (blakkatt07 x Krystal_Atems_Girl)

blakkatt07

Pulsar
Serenity "Serena" Tsukino looked around in awe at all the people. She was currently at the stadium where the World Martial Arts tournament was to be held. At the moment, she was in the backstage area with her twin sister Krystal. Krystal was signing up to participate and Serenity was there as support to watch her sister.

The two were at Cosmos level as senshi, though with Krystal participating in the tournament, the twins had already agreed that if a youma showed up, Serenity would go handle them so that Krystal could maintain her best for the tournament.

Krystal Kobyashi smiled as she signed her name on the dotted line of the tournament's contract. "You may be injured or die in this tournament" the bottom line read and still she chuckled. She wasn't to worried about it. The woman had long been a fighter, and noted the looks she was getting from all the male contestants. It was strange to see a woman fighting in a tournament.

Krystal ran a hand through her hair, which was in a simple pony tail, and just smiled at her sister. "This is gonna be fun, bunny. I haven't had a good workout of these muscles in ages." She admitted, chuckling.

Meanwhile, Vegeta was watching the two princesses as he signed his name on the dotted line. He wasn't worried about the line either. He was comfident that he could win, even if kakarot was competing. He'd gotten better in his exile.

Serenity rolled her eyes with a grin at her sister, tightening her own ponytail. "That's not what you were saying last week when you were kicking Mamoru's ass for the umpteenth time." She teased. Since her break up with Mamoru Chiba a couple years ago after he'd cheated on Serenity, Krystal had made it a regular habit of kicking the Terran prince's ass if he even just passed Serenity on the street whether it was something he planned or not. Quite often it happened in the Crown Arcade, while Mamoru's former best friend Motoki turned a blind eye as Motoki thought of the twins like sisters.

Goku was also signing his applicant form, death not really bothering him in the least anymore. He did glance at the twin princesses after seeing Vegeta looking at them.

Krystal chuckled. "Its not the same with Mamo-baka. He doesn't fight back anymore. I want a challenge!" She admitted with hyper vigor, smirking. She enjoyed kicking Mamoru's terran ass it was true, but it had grown tired. The cowardly prince just took it now, not even really reacting. It wasn't enough to quench the violent princess's thirst anymore.

Vegeta looked at Kakarot, realising the taller, blue haired woman had caught him looking, and now wore a strange expression as she talked to the other, prettier woman. "Who do you think those two are, Kakarot? You think they're fighters?" There was a scoff in his voice, but honestly he was curious.

"Of course he doesn't fight back anymore Krys. You're on him too fast for him to react properly anymore. I know you've increased your speed by running with Haruka. "She never could keep a secret from me when I use the puppy pout on her unless my safety was at risk." She glanced herself over to the two men before looking back to her sister.

Goku heard Vegeta. "It's possible. I definitely sense something from them. It's faint but it's there. It'll be interesting."

Krystal chuckled again. "I like surprising him, and I like running. Its freeing. Kind of like when Haru-chan and I race cars on my track. There's nothing better." She replied dreamily, smiling. She really did love the elder uranian princess.

Vegeta scoffed again. "Well, i'm sure they'll be no match for us." He replied, even as he sensed it to. He couldn't put his finger on it, but their energy felt so familiar somehow.

Serenity grinned. "Of course." She listened as an announcement was made for all spectators to take their seats. "Guess that's my cue." She hugged Krystal. "Good luck Penguin." She then turned to head to find a seat.

Goku chuckled as he watched the blond leave. "Looks like just one is competing. She might be a match. Her power level might just be low at the moment because she's not using it. Same as how we are with ours." He looked at the twin who would be competing, noting mentally that she did look pretty

Krystal smiled softly, hugging her sister back. "Thanks bunny. Looks like I might need it." She replied, not exactly scared, but not completely confident either. She was curious to see how this would go, and curious of the tall spikey haired man who conversed with a small hotheaded man.

Vegeta nodded. "Maybe so Kakarot. It will be interesting to see just what this woman is capable of. I cannot put my finger on it, but I feel like i've met her aomewhere before don't you?" He asked, looking curious. He didn't like being in the dark, but also knew it wouldn't do to just confront this seemingly human woman.

Goku nodded to Vegeta. "Like we met both of them before. It is a bit suspicious cause I don't remember meeting either of them. Let's focus on the tournament for now and maybe we'll get a chance to talk to them at some point." Seeing the one woman looking their way, he nodded in acknowledgement in her direction.

Vegeta nodded. "Hopefully. I feel like we'll know them more soon enough." He replied, his expression curious as he too nodded at krystal whi smiled back at both of them. She tightened her pony tail on her head, watching the two of them before picking her fight number. 2. "This is going to be interesting. I know i know you too. But could it possibly be? Monkey..." she mutter ed d under her breath, going to the contestant bleacher yo watch the first fight.

Goku nodded. "Well let's go watch the other fights for now, Vegeta. At least until it's our turns to fight." He headed to the contestant section as well to watch.

Krystal would be able to easily picked out Serenity amongst the crowd, the blond having gotten a good seat but not front row.

Vegeta nodded. "Yes, good idea. I've got number 12. It'll be interesting to see who fights before me. What number fo you have, Kakarot?" He asked, looking curious as they walked to the contestants bleachers.

Krystal waved at her sister, grinning. She would've liked to sit with her, but because she had entered, she couldn't. She was curious to see who's numbers would be pulled first.

Goku grinned. "I got five. Least we get to see our competition for the second round. He was confident but wasn't cocky about it. But both he and Vegeta usually made it past the second round of the tournament so he wasn't gonna doubt that they would this time.

Serenity waved at her sister in return with a grin, keeping a bit of an eye on the other two fighters as well.

"Yes. At least we do." He replied flatly, amused as Krillan and another fighter he didn't recognize did battle. Krillian had gotten stronger, he noticed, but didn't worry to much over him.

Keystal smiled, watching as all the constants competed, it was going very interesting, until her number was pulled, along with 12. So, she got to fight the short one. She'd rather fight the taller one.

Goku watched Krillin fight as well, impressed with how much better his friend had gotten.

Vegeta smirked as he stepped into the ring. He looked to Krystal and nodded. "May the best fighter win."

Vegeta got into a stance. The bell rang and he motioned for her to try to hit him first, as if he was allowing her a free shot.

Krystal rolled her eyes a bit. Her first instinct of this man was correct. He's a cocky asshole. She smirked a little, hand glowing. She blasted him with the force ten times worse than she intended, wondering if it would hit or not. Either way, this was going to be interesting. She wondered what the taller man would think of her fighting, despite being completely focused on her opponent.

Vegeta hadn't been expecting a blast so strong and had to adjust his balance to keep from being knocked out the ring. The attack seemed familiar but he shook it off for now before he let out a blast of his own at her and flew into the air and sent a few more blasts her way.

Goku was already impressed with her. Clearly she was going to give Vegeta a run for his money. If she kept up this way, he knew she would likely earn Vegeta's respect very fast.

Serenity watched with a grin, yelling out cheers for her sister after Krys had sent that first blast. She watched Krystal's opponent make his move as well and knew there was something familiar about the scene between the two.

Krystal smirked. The feeling of dejavu was causing her to dodge most of the blasts he sent her way. One had hit hurt her arm, but luckily it wasn't enough to take her out of the game. She held the pain in, biting her lips as she too sent multiple bliows his way, each a varying strength, but all of them bright blue light. She was no stranger to fighting this way, even as she lunged for him in the knowing that he would mostly be distracted by the incoming energy blasts.

Deja vu was hitting Vegeta a bit as well though he couldn't understand why. He did dodge a lot of her blasts but got hit by a couple of them. He scowled and moved to block her close range. "Feels like we've done this before." He muttered to her before grabbing her and tossing her towards one of the walls.

Krystal was impressed by the way he was dodging most of her blows. "It really does" she muttered back softly, not even surprised by his throw of her. She landed on he feet, jetting back to him as she went in for a punch to the face, hand glowing bright blue again. This was a challenge for sure, yet she still felt as though she'd done this with him before. That they'd fought- no sparred- like this before.

Vegeta was caught slightly off guard by the punch to his face and flew to hit the floor of the ring. He pushed himself up and shook his head. "Not bad at all." He then lunged toward her, intent on punching her in the gut.

Serenity sat in the stands, biting her lip. This whole scene felt familiar to her and she couldn't understand why. Her head even hurt just a bit but she kept from showing it so that it didn't risk Krystal being knocked from concentration.

Krystal grinned the cheshire cat. "Heh. Thanks." She replied, calculating his next move would be to her stomach. She dodged just narrowly, attempting to punch the other in the chest and back to the ground, knocking the wind out of him. All of this felt all to familiar, like she'd done it before. Could she have fought him in one of her past lives? No, it felt personal. Like she had known him her whole life.

Vegeta seemed to know what she was gonna do and managed to adjust his weight to take part of the shock off from her punch before doing a sweep kick. It felt more like a dance they'd done over and over together but at least the crowd was clearly getting a show.

Back
Top Bottom