Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DragonBall Z: Tsukino Futago (blakkatt07 x Krystal_Atems_Girl)

Rei told Goku telepathically what the fire show.

Krystal was waiting for Vegeta at the door. She looked worried. “Ve.. it’s bad this time.. beryl had a son with the douche.. and he went after her.. she’s flashing back.”

"Thanks Rei. Let us know if anything changes." Goku told her telepathically before looking over Krystal's shoulder at Vegeta. "She's really out of it."

Vegeta swore softly at the news. "You two take over here, make sure they're fine. I'll take her home."

Goku nodded and started towards Vegeta to hand Serenity off to him. "If anyone can bring her back Vegeta, it's you."

Vegeta nodded as he stepped forward and took Serenity from Goku. "I'll make sure she's alright by morning."

Goku sighed and squeezed Krystal's hand in reassurance. "Let's go ahead and do this. At least I can say Rei has given an all clear on potential others like that prince."

Serenity was still unresponsive, even when Vegeta got them back to her place. The most from her was a soft whimper

Shingo opened the door again, stepping back to let them in, but keeping quiet in regards to Serenity's well-being.

A tear fell down each of Serenity's cheeks as she finally managed to give a response in the form of lifting a shaking hand to touch his temple and pushing a few brief snippets of memories to his mind of other times when Endymion had forced himself on her, times that Krystal never knew about because she'd been made to believe she deserved them

Krystal walked into the room, holding Goku’s hand. “Papa-Kenji? Mama-Ikuko? We’re here!”

Vegeta held in the urge to bring endymion back just to kill him again. He held her close. “He can never touch you again my moon goddess.. I’m here.”

Both the older Tsukinos came into view with Ikuko going to hug Krystal tight. Kenji took a protective father stance as he watched Goku closely.

Serenity's hand slid down to grip his shirt, her other coming to hold it as well. "I'm sorry.." Her eyes closed and she started sobbing. "I wasn't strong enough.."

Krystal hugs her second mother just as tightly. “It’s good to see you, mama-ikuko.” She smiles gently.

Vegeta rubs her back, nuzzling her gently. “Oh my dearest.. Of course you are. none of that is your fault. It was all endymion.”

"It's always good to see you Krys." Ikuko smiled. "That man at your sister's shop is gone for good, right? And your sister's okay?"

Goku chuckled nervously as he looked at Kenji. "Uh...hi. I'm Goku. Though I also sometimes go by the name Kakarot."

Serenity held on tight to him as if afraid he was gonna disappear.

Ikuko sighed in relief, not really noticing that Krys hadn't really answered her question about Serenity.

Goku nodded. "Kakarot is my birth name from the planet Vegeta. I was sent here as a baby but had forgotten my name on arrival. The man who found me and raised me took me in as his grandson and named me Goku."

Krystal was glad ikuko hadn’t realized she didn’t answer about serenity. She smiles at her second mother.

Kenji nods. “That’s fair. So are you a prince like Vegeta? He did say you’re cousins.”

Vegeta held serenity and sang to her.

Ikuko smiles at Krys before looking at Kenji. "We should all probably at least sit down."

Goku shook his head. "No. My father was high in nobility after his father but while his father was king, mine was in the military."

Serenity was gradually calming down as she listened to Vegeta sing to her

Ikuko and Shingo pulled Kenji into the living room while Goku followed with Krys. "He was." Goku answered.

Soon Serenity was humming the song, eventually singing it with him.

Ikuko watched with a soft smile, while Shingo made playful gagging noises.

Serenity kissed him back and gently stroked his cheek. "Thank you, 'Geta."

Ikuko chuckled. "Don't mind Shingo. He forgets Kenji has contacts all over town." She glanced at Shingo knowingly. Shingo widened his eyes and shrank under his mother's gaze.

Serenity nuzzled him sleepily

Kenji looked at Goku. "You said the planet's name was Vegeta? Like your cousin?"

Goku nodded. "Yep. Long line of Vegetas ruling the planet. Similar to the moon, I believe in that area. Right, Krys?"

Serenity was already asleep by the time he got them to the bed, exhausted from the day.

Back
Top Bottom