Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DragonBall Z: Tsukino Futago (blakkatt07 x Krystal_Atems_Girl)

Goku chuckled and shook his head. "Enough about that."

Serenity broke the kiss and smirked as she pulled away from the bed to undo her jeans. "Maybe I should get Krillin to train me instead?" She spoke as if thinking about it while she turned so her back was to him before slowly pushing down her jeans, revealing that she had gone commando under them. "After all, proper training means fighting and to properly fight there's bound to be some damage taken." She kicked her jeans to the side and turned to face him while she removed her shirt. "And knowing you, you wouldn't like the idea of me being hurt not to mention the slight blow to your ego it would be for another man to be training your mate. Which means you would finally give Krillin the fight you should've given him in the tournament. And after that fight, that same ego and your inner beast, which you can't deny you have considering, wouldn't rest until you'd brought me home and firmly pounded into me until I screamed your name in pleasure." She purred. By the time she finished talking, it would seem that her brain had been quite active in providing her imagery from the moment she started talking about the idea of him fighting Krillin properly as her breathing had changed, her eyes had darkened with lust and her pussy was soaking wet to the point it was dripping down her thighs.

Krystal smiled and kissed him passionately, running her hand down his back. She wanted him. "as you wish, Kakarot."

Vegeta tilted hus head confused as she got out of bed, but licked his lips as she took her jeans off. He would see her naked plump ass waiting for him. He perked at her words, listening intently while subsequently getting more and more aroused. He let out a soft growl. "That's right.. you're mine. nobody can train you but me.. If he even thinks of asking.. i'll crush him.. we'll fight.. No, let me take you, my mate..." he promised, seeing that she was cohersing him, and not minding in the least. he did feel bad about gipping krillian.

Goku kissed her back before moving to nip teasingly at the mark on her neck. "Mine." He growled low against her neck while his hands roamed her body

Serenity let out a soft moan at hearing his possessive growl. "That's right. I'm all yours."She then took a small step towards the bedroom door. "Let's make it a little more interesting. Whichever room you catch me in, you can take me right there in that room as much and as long and hard as you want." She purred. "Maybe we'll get around to christening the entire penthouse tonight. One rule, no cheating by popping all over." She winked before taking off out of the room

Goku'smiled tail wrapped around her waist to hold her close as he slid his hand up to caress her breast.

Serenity squealed and giggled as they ran through the penthouse. Though after they ran through a couple rooms, luck would turn in his favor. Halfway through the kitchen, she had a klutz attack, tripping over a chair that hadn't been completely pushed in. Just as she started to fall, she screamed in fear and closed her eyes in wait for the impact with the floor.

Krystal let out a soft moan. "mmm.. my kakarot"

As soon as he heardnthe scream that wasn't playful, Vegeta was her in a flash, catching her in his arms. He'd used superspeed to reach her, not violating the rule of no popping. He gave her a kiss. "Like i'd ever let my mate fall."

Goku nipped at her neck and along her collarbone while massaging her breast. He slid his other hand down her body and under her dress to rub at her pussy

Serenity opened her eyes when she felt his arms around her and blushed before kissing him back. "My hero." She nuzzled him and nipped his neck lightly before looking at him and baring her own to him. "Fair is fair." She purred. She knew she couldn't back out on her promise to let him take her in whatever room he caught her, not that she'd had any intention to go back on it. For extra motivation, she teasingly ran her hand along his tail

Krystal let out another soft moan. "mm, kakarot.. yes" she was already going down in pleasure, shamelessly enough.

Vegeta smiled a little. "always bunny." he promised softly kissing her deeper this time. He ran a hand down her body, nipping at the mark as he lifted her unto the kitchen table.

Goku popped their clothes away before kissing his way down her body. He had plans in mind that he'd had had to hold off this morning due to the tournament.

Serenity moaned into the kiss before giving a louder moan as he nipped her mark. As soon as he lifted her on the table, she spread her legs for him.

Krystal moaned louder as he popped off their clothes, running her hands through his hair.

Vegeta smirked, popping away his own clothes before kissing from her belly button to her pussy, tailing his tongue down her slit slowly before sticking it inside.

When he got down between her legs, Goku suckled gently on her clit as he slid a couple of fingers in her pussy

Serenity leaned back a bit, propping herself on her elbows and watching as he moved down her body. Her head fell back with a moan as his tongue slid inside her. "...'Geta...."

Goku continued his motions on her clit while moving his fingers

Serenity let out a small gasp at the pinching on her clit, moaning soon after

Goku moved his fingers faster and harder, wanting to make her cum.

Serenity bucked her hips and cried out his name in ecstasy as she came "...'Geta...." She panted out as she came down from her orgasm. Her tone of voice the giveaway that she needed him inside her at that moment.

Krystal bucked up into his touch, screaming in pleasure. "so.. close.. kakarot!!"

Vegeta drank in all her come happily, kissing her slit once befofer changing position and sliding his throbbing member into her. "mine. my mate."

While keeping his fingers moving, Goku slowly dragged his tongue up her body and nipped her mark. "Cum for me, my mate." He encouraged.

Serenity instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist as he entered her. "Yours. Always yours."

Goku nuzzled her lovingly as he replaced his fingers with his throbbing cock and pounced into her.

Serenity was so sensitive that it wasn't going to be long for her next orgasm. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled down for a deep kiss, whispering against his lips. "Mine."

Goku matched her kiss while giving all he could into his thrusts.

Serenity broke the kiss with a moan and tilted her head, baring her mark to him. She nuzzled his neck at the same time

Goku broke the kiss and licked and nibbled at the mark on her neck again. He then tilted his neck a little more for her. "Do it.

"I love you too 'Geta." She moaned and bucked into him as she felt her orgasm getting closer. Then just as her orgasm hit, she instinctively bit on his neck, marking him in a similar fashion as he had marked her. There would later be a golden crescent moon in the spot, should he or anyone else look later.

Krystal let out needy moans as he kissed and licked at hrr mark. She ranbs gsnd foenbhis bsck. "okay." she replied, biting down. Later if someone looked, they would see a silver dragon and a blue moon intertwined. a symbol of herself and of her court.

Vegeta mosned out as she bit him, snd that was thevlast straw. He camr vigorously inside her, coating her, marking her with hid cum.

Goku growled "Mine" possessive as she bit him, before cumming in her hard, filling her walls.

Serenity cried out his name as she came with Vegeta.

Back
Top Bottom