Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DragonBall Z: Tsukino Futago (blakkatt07 x Krystal_Atems_Girl)

Serenity nodded to Krystal and Goku as she continued eating.

Goku just chowed down like always

Krystal smiled, eating happily as she relaxed into her chair, content yo just be with her fiancee, and the people she hoped would become her friends too. She sipped her tea, preparing to start the story.

Vegeta ate quickly, going to get himself more food.

Krystal let out a soft breath, taking a sip of her tea. "So, we have a story to tell. My sister and i's dtory of how we fell in love with Kakarot and vegeta. It will be easier to tell you now, rather then have you find out later." She explained softly, leaning into goku as she sipped her tea again. She would start.

Krystal took in another breath. "Long ago, there lived a beautiful queen who ruled over an alliance of planets known as the silver millenium. She had two beautiful daughters. Krystal, the elder twin who was callous, violent and locked her heart up tight, and Serenity, the younger, whi was sweet and sensitive, seeing nothing but good in the world. Queen serenity ruled the silver millenium peacfulky, and soon the seiyans became interested in becoming part of the alliance. To completely solidify the union, Krystal and her twin would be married off to two cousins." She started, nudging Goku to continue as she snuggled into him.

Goku chuckled sheepishly before taking over the story telling. He covered mostly about the times of him and Krystal getting to know each other in the past before then looking to Serenity.

Serenity then nodded with a smile and filled in gaps about herself and Vegeta getting to know each other before she nudged Vegeta to take over.

Vegeta smiled a little, sipping his beer before continuing. "I thought serenity was the most beautiful woman that I had ever seen when I met her. She was so delicate that I just wanted to protect her. Father had been interested in their power over the moon, but I could never have hurt either girl like that. Not only would krystal have knocked me into the next dimension, sere probably would've too. She's delicate but piss her off and shes scarier than a giant ape. Life wasn't all roses though. There was another who vyed for serenity. The evil prince of earth who only wanted her for her power. He allied with an evil being named metallia, who destroyed the silver millenium and everything in it. We were sent to the future where we were meant to find our loves again, and so we have" he continued, kissing serenity's head softly.

Krystal smiled giving Goku a kiss. "Yes, now that we've found each other again, I hope that this time we will have forever."

Serenity blushed and smiled at Vegeta's compliments. "Flattery will not save you tonight." She murmured just loud enough for only Vegeta to hear when he kissed her head.

Goku kissed Krystal's head. "We will have forever."

Vegeta's face paled just slightly though no one would notice it was to subtle.

Krystal smiled at the kiss to the head, snuggling into him. "I sure hope so, kakarot. I love you to mych to have to watch you die again." She admitted softly, reating her head on his shoulder

Serenity chuckled softly and pressed a kiss to Vegeta's neck.

"Don't talk like that." Goku soothed her.

Serenity chuckled a bit at hearing the sound."Mine." She murmured.

Goku shook his head. "I understand. Trust me."

Serenity giggled. "Of course you do."

Krillin took this time to speak up. "So what about that evil prince?"

Goku held her close with a smile, looking in Serenity and Vegeta's direction at Krillin's question

Vegetal just smirked in answer to serena's comment.

Krystal snuggled into Goku, pressing innocent kisses to his neck.

Vegeta smirked a little. "oh, he's very dead. I went super seiyan, killed him.. and Krys revoked his rebirth."

Serenity realized they were talking about Endymion before scowling while unconsciously hugging herself."Bastard deserved a fucking anal rape with sandpaper lube and a six foot rusty pipe shoved so far up his ass that he'd be tasting it in the afterlife."

Goku blushed a bit at Krystal kissing his neck before his eyes widened in shock from hearing the language coming from the normally sweet Serenity, not that he would blame her for such.

Vegeta didn't look to shocked, nor did Krystal. They both knew that the lighter had a side as dark as her sister when rightfully provoked.

Krystal let out a low chuckle. "Bunny, you've been spending to much time with me and Haru."

Serenity only blushed. "Nah. If I'd been spending too much time with Haruka, I would've said he needed his car and motorcycle, that trust me were overcompensations, shoved up his ass."

Goku laughed now.

Krystal and Vegeta both chuckled. "True. Speedy can be pretty violent when she wantsbto be. surprised she didn't help when I killed the bastard." Vegeta replied, leaning into Serenity.

Krystal smiled a little. "speedy knows better than to spoil your fun, vegeta"

Serenity chuckled. "If I hadn't found you 'Geta, and he had tried what he did, she would've killed him before Krys and the others caught up." Even though her face had a smile on it, she was still hugging herself tight and had even started slightly trembling in Vegeta's arms at the memory.

Goku nodded "That I can believe."

Vegeta frowned just a little bit, kissing his fiancee softly as he rubbed her back, telepathically murmuring to her in old mooninan "You're safe bunnyboo. I have you. You're safe. He can't hurt you."

Krystal gave her sister a worried glance, Frowning. If that bastard wasn't already dead, she'd give Kakarot a crack at him. "Yeah, and then I'd bring him back just to kill him again"

Serenity snuggled into Vegeta's embrace and took comfort from it and his words.

Goku frowned as he watched Serenity too before sending Vegeta a telepathic message. "Maybe you should take her home."

Vegeta kissed her head, still murmuring to his fiancee telepatbically. At Goku's message, he simply nodded, letting out a soft sigh. "I think we're gonna go home if nobody minds."

Krystal smiled a little at Vegeta. "go take care of bunny, Bro." She said simply, the spiky hairex prince nodding in response. it caused a small smile to tug up on his face that she concidered him brother again

The rest of the party goers all gave word that they didn't mind Vegeta and Serenity leaving.

Serenity was about to protest but after hearing Krystal sighed. "Let's go home."

Goku nodded. "Take care. Both of you."

Back
Top Bottom