Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DragonBall Z: Tsukino Futago (blakkatt07 x Krystal_Atems_Girl)

"She'll light into him definitely when she finds out."Goku laughed and watched both Krystal and Vegeta accept trophies. He laughed at Vegeta. "Did Serenity guess I would forfeit if I had to fight Krystal?"

Serenity's eyes widened and she started to sit up, only to find she was tied up. "Let me go Endymion!"

Goku laughed again at Krystal's excitement. "Tell you what, could we maybe make it a celebration at our place and that way we could all be together and you meet them in one place and we could all wait for Serenity to come back together too."

Krystal chuckled. "Oh definately." She replied before ahe took her trophy, smiling in thanks.

Vegeta chuckled. "Yeah, she did kakarot"

Krystal jumped up in excitement, already setting up the penthouse. "Yes, I like that idea! But what about the guy vegeta fought? He's here already." She replied excitedly, giving goku a kiss. She didn't know yet serenity was in danger.

Endymion smirked. "No. Not until you say you'll marry me and not that rotten seiyan brut!"

Goku chuckled. "Makes more sense to introduce you once to all of them at the same time." He looked around for Krillin. "Plus, looks like Krillin went for a bit of cool-off time." He looked to Vegeta. "You really got to him Vegeta. He was hoping all week to get a chance to fight you outside of a spar."

Serenity spat at Endymion. "You've got a lot of nerve calling Vegeta rotten after what you've done. Vegeta would never cheat on me. Unlike you, he actually loves me and not just the power that comes with being married to me."

Krystal smiled and gave him a kiss. "Alright then. Give them my adress. The penthouse is already set up for us and your friends. I'm very curious, Kakarot!" And she was. She really wanted to meet the people in his life that are important to him.

Vegeta looked contemplative. "My head just wasn't in it as much as it usually is today. I have a strange feeling. Krys, where did bunny go? Its been a few hours." He asked, expression turning worried.

Krystal was worried to, but she kept it to herself, lying effortlessly. "She went to get her little brother sammy from school he got sick and neither papa-kenji nor mama-ikuko could get him and take care of him because of work."

Endymion laughed. "You may think so, beautiful serenity, but the truth is he no more loves you than the sky is blue. Seiyans are only interested in power. He probably only pretends because he knows you have the power to gix his lost planet!" He taunted, smirking evilly. He really was very jealous, even if he did want the crystal as well.

Goku frowned a bit. "So she's watching him until one of their parents get home?" He shook his head. "Why don't you go on back to the penthouse and call her and let her know about the party. Vegeta and I can go around and tell the others the news and meet you there?" He gestured to Vegeta for them to go before heading off to go inform people. Not realizing that he gave her the perfect chance to check in with the senshi if she chose to.

Serenity glared. "I don't think that he loves me. I know he does. You were hoping I'd marry you before I found him because you knew I wouldn't have left you for him then. I'm his mate and there is nothing you can do about it."

Krystal nodded. "Mama ikuko will be home in time for her to come to the party. Don't worry, Kakarot." She replied with a smile, giving him a passionate kiss before nodding, watching him go.

Vegeta followed, nodding at Krystal before following Goku away.

Krystal popped away, but she didn't go to the penthouse. She went to the control room under crown game center. She looked to the girls. "Have any of you seen sere? She was supposed to crush the youma then come right back to the tournament. She never did. I'm worried." It wasn't like her sister to go back on her word like this, so she knew something must be up.

Endymion chuckled darkly. "I have ways of making you say yes, serwnity. Maybe you'll see it my way if I threaten to kill your precious family and sister!" He yelled, not knowing krystal to had found her mate.

Rei looked at Krystal. "She did come destroy the youma with us. We assumed she'd gone right back."

"Don't forget Rei, Mamoru had shown up to 'help' for the first time in ages." Ami chipped in, doing air quotes when she said the word help.

Haruka swore. "We thought he'd just gone about his way when he seemed to leave after. Should've known the idiot would stick around."

Serenity laughed. "First of all, go near my family and I'll personally kick you to Kinmoku and let the starlights handle you. Second, you can't even fight Krystal normally. You wouldn't last long enough in a fight to the death with her. Just wait...the others will notice I'm missing and come looking. And it'll be on your head."

Krystal's head snapped up in a fashion that looked most uncomfortable as she heard Ami. "Endymion. That's our answer right there. I should tell Vegeta and Kakarot" She muttered, wondering if the other girls might notice the mark on her neck and the ring on her finger. While she did have tattoos, none were quite as visible as the mark.

Endymion smirked, stroking her cheek. "Oh, but dear serenity, I can. I have just been feigning being a bad fighter. I'll crush the people you love, and then i'll kill that brut."

Haruka scowled. "We should get looking for her. The sooner, the better." The other girls all transformed again, ready to look for Serenity.

After informing their other friends, Goku and Vegeta had gone to Bulma's house to invite her. As Bulma opened her door, both Goku and Vegeta would have a view of Bulma's television playing the news which was showing footage of the fight the senshi had had earlier in the day. Goku looked at Vegeta. "Isn't that the other girls on the news?"He pointed out just as Sailor Cosmos came into view on the screen.

Serenity glared and quickly turned to bite his finger as he stroked her cheek. "You've always been bad at bluffing."

Krystal nodded, transforming. "You're right Huruka. You girls start looking. I have to go tell some people" she replied, diappearing before they could ask any questions.

Vegeta nodded. "It is. Wait... well, that explains alot." Vegeta muttered, just as Krys appeared, decked in full senshi glory. "Vegeta, Kakarot! Endymion's kidnapped Serenity!" You could see the fear in her eyes, and she floated slightly as she hung onto goku.

Vegeta looked beyond pissed. 'I'll kill him!" He raged, hair flickering blonde for only a moment.

Endymion pulled his hand away before she could bite it, feeling her head move. "Guess you'll have to wait and see if I'm bluffing or not, serenity."

The other senshi immediately headed out to start looking for Serenity. Some going on rooftops, some taking the streets.

Goku scowled. "Then let's go. We'll see you later Bulma." He waved while they headed out.

Serenity almost growled. "Big talk for a small man. Over compensating again?" She taunted.

Krystal nodded. "Right kakarot. Lets go find my sister." She replied, floating only because she it was easier for hercat tge moment. It burned off enough power tgat she wasn't going to kill mamoru if dhe blasted him. She'd leave that job for vegeta.

Vegeta was already out tge door before goku even said anything. His bunny is in danger, so he was gonna save her. He took to the sky, scouting out every inch of the city, but finding no sign of her. "Damn. Where could she be?"

Endymion smirked. "You'll see bunny dearest. "

Goku took off after Vegeta, worried for Serenity and hoping that they find her soon. He was able to see the other senshi spread out looking as well.

"You don't get to call me that! Or any term of endearment!" Serenity managed to move her head enough to bite him this time smirking when she actually bit down.

Endymion pulled his hand away. "How dare you!" He slapped her. "Fine, you want to resign yourself to being that monkey's little whore? I will gladly help you learn that." He shoved her on her back and forced her legs apart, kneeling between them.

Serenity gasped when she realized what he was about to do. "No. Not that." She grunted as he slapped her again.

Endymion then ripped away the part of her fuku that covered her pussy and pulled out his cock, shoving his cock in roughly and fast while holding her down. "You want to be a little whore, you got it!"He smirked as he had his way with her, hurting her from how hard he was thrusting and his grip on her.

Serenity cried out. "No! Stop!" Her eyes were watering from the pain before finally she screamed...her scream coming out as a sonic wail that could be heard across the city, breaking glass windows at the high frequency...the good thing about the wail being that it would alert those searching for her to her location, Vegeta included.

Vegeta was closest to her location. He shot like a bullet towards her, appearing in a flash of lightning. Endymion had done it this time. "Endymion you swine! Give me back my serenity!" Inba second he was on him, pulling him out of his love, eyes flaming.

Krystal and the senshi appeared moments later,untying serenity and looking her over. She hugged her sister. "Its gonna be okay."

Endymion had been smirking even after he was yanked out of Serenity. "I was just preparing her for her soon to be status as a little whore. Admit it monkey brute. You're not that much different than me, wanting her for the power she has, especially to revive your little monkey planet."

Goku had been right by Krystal and the other senshi until hearing Endymion before he drew his hand into a fist on instinct. But then he remembered, this fight was Vegeta's. "Take him down Vegeta. He deserves your full power. For Serenity's sake." He'd caught the flicker of blonde of Vegeta's hair earlier and figured that what Endymion had been doing to Serenity would be just the thing to push Vegeta to that next level for a saiyan.

Serenity cried and hugged Krystal tight. "I'm sorry Krystal. It's my fault he got me. If I hadn't even spared him that first second..."

Vegeta scoffed, and you could see his white hot rage burning from the stupid prince's words. "Don't claim to know anything about me, Endymion. I maybe a brute, but I love serenity even more than anything in the world. If you'd ever loved her, you'd know how it feels" he yelled, smashing the other hard into the concrete wall. Oh, he was gonna show him just how much of a mistake he'd made. He just nodded at Goku, smirking evily as he planned his next attack.

Krystal held her sister close, rubbing her back and wiping away her tears. "Bunny, please don't cry. You couldn't have known what he was planning. Vegeta will kill him, then we'll make sure he never comes back, okay?" She soothed, looking so sad as she leaned into goku for support. Her emotions were out of wack because sere's were. She wanted to kill the bastard prince too, but understood it was vegeta's job.

Serenity shook her head and pulled away from her sister. "It doesn't matter that I didn't know what he was planning. I knew he was up to no good and still gave him long enough time."

Endymion barely grunted when he was smashed into the concrete wall before punching Vegeta. "Love..is a fool's emotion. I don't have to know you to know your kind. It would have been purely to your race's advantage for a union between you and Serenity. The power of the moon would be much more at your kind's grasp without you having to do fake moons just to turn into the giant apes you all are. Plus the most powerful crystal in the universe and the extra longevity it would grant. No one's stupid. You're lying to yourself when you say you weren't after any of that power at least for your kind if not yourself."He then noticed Serenity had moved from Krystal. "3....2....1" He muttered and smirked

Immediately after Endymion finished counting, Serenity cried out as a small device Endymion had planted on her shocked her hard. She fell over right when it stopped, too weak to hold herself up.

Goku had been right at her side to catch her.

Krystal frowned at her sister. "Don't beat yourself up, bunny. Please." She looked so wounded on behalf of her sister, she wanted to cry.

Vegeta fumed. He knew that endymion was just trying to rile him up, but he was letting it happen. His bunny deserved her honor back. "You know nothing of me, Endymion. Perhaps it was my father's intention to gain power in betrothing me to serenity, but when I met her and found what a lovely person she is, I fell in love. It had nothing to do with powet fo me. It never did." He replied, blovking yhe punch easily. Krystal was right when she said he was weak. In a matter of only a few minutes, he'd beat him to a pulp, and krystal had gotten the device off her sister. She deliver the most important blow, crushing his starseed and preventing rebirth. "Kill him."

Vegeta nodded, doing just that, setting the body on fire.

Goku gently cradled his sister in law to be while Vegeta finished off Endymion.

Serenity looked to Vegeta and whimpered. " 'Geta."

Serenity clung to Vegeta and nuzzled him. She then perked up at Krystal's mention of a party. "What party?"

"To celebrate Krystal and Vegeta winning the tournament."Goku explained.

The other senshi all declined with promises to take Krystal out to celebrate later before heading to their homes.

Goku laughed sheepishly as he looked to Serenity. "They're Vegeta's too even if sometimes he won't admit it. So you deserve to meet them too."

Serenity sipped from the glass before shaking her head. "Now why would I keep you from a party to celebrate you?" She chuckled. "As for me....I could be persuaded to go...if my darling sister makes her infamous cake spread."

Vegeta chuckled. "Its true. I sometimes forget i'm not still on planet vegeta and have to hate all othe races. But yeah, they're good people." He replies, smiling.

Krystal chuckled heartily. "Its already done, bunny."

Serenity giggled as she heard Vegeta before looking to Krystal. "You and Goku go on ahead. I'm gonna have Vegeta take me home so I can freshen up. Wouldn't do for me to show up looking like I just cried my eyes out while getting introduced as Vegeta's fiancee. It'll look bad."

Goku laughed, happy that Serenity was already returning to normal. He looked to Krystal. "You heard her Bluebeam."

Back
Top Bottom