Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DragonBall Z: Tsukino Futago (blakkatt07 x Krystal_Atems_Girl)

Vegeta smiled, kissing her head. "Alright bunny boo. We'll see you later." With that, he popped away back to their penthouse.

Krystal grinned, detransforming and popping on a party dress. "Alright, lets go then, my love."

Serenity went right to her vanity to clean up her face and reapply her makeup after detransforming. She then changed her clothes into a pink dress and started to put on some jewelry. "Hey 'Geta?"

Goku laughed and popped them back to their penthouse.

Serenity looked back at him through the mirror. "If you were to get your planet back, what would you do?"

Goku laughed. "Silly and beautiful."

Vegeta looked curious. "Bring kakarot home for one thing. He was a baby when he was sent here to conquer earth. He doesn't remember home. Other than that, I don't really know. I do miss my parents." He replied softly, and you could see the pain in his eyes.

Krystal blushed. "And you are handsome and sweet, monkey." She replied, giving him another kiss.

Serenity nodded in understanding. She still missed Queen Serenity even with having the Tsukinos. "I think your parents would be proud of you, if it means anything." She smiled softly as she stood and went to kiss him.

Goku grinned. "Come on. The guests await."

Vegeta smiled a little. "Yes, thank you bunnyboo, it does." He replied, stroking her cheek before kissing her.

Krystal grinned, touching up her make up in the mirror quickly before going to the door. "Well then, lets go meet them."

Serenity smiled softly and gently cupped his cheek. "Now, let's go join the party."

Goku chuckled and leaned against a nearby wall to let her open the door.

Vegeta gave her a soft smile. "Sounds good, Bunnyboo." He replied, giving her a kiss before popping over to Krystal's.

Krystal smiled, giving goku a kiss then a smile, taking his hand and opening the door to the penthouse, seeing vegeta appear with sere. "Hello! Come right in, everyone!" Her grin was wide, and you vould tell she was excited.

Serenity smiled as they popped to Krystal's and took a look at the spread of food and the decorations. "Krys, I hope that food is set to never-ending." She joked.

Goku grinned with her and gently squeezed her hand as everyone walked in

Serenity giggled. "Good."

Goku chuckled when once everyone was in, he started introducing Krystal to everyone.

Krystal chuckled, smiling at her sister as vegeta started introducing serenity to his friends as well.

Krystal snuggled in close to goku as she was introduced, curious as he came to krillian. "You were in the tournament!"

Serenity blushed and smiled as Vegeta introduced her to everyone

Krillin nodded. "Yep. Congrats on the win." He smiled . "Congrats to you both."

"Thanks Krillin." Goku laughed

Vegeta smiles proudly as he introduces serenity to his friends. He maybe a hard ass sometimes, but anyone who looked could see how much he loves her.

Krystal smiled. "Thank you. Kakarot probably would've won if he'd fougt me, but he didn't want to, the softy." She replied with a chuckle, kissing Goku's cheek.

Krystal smiled, asking goku something telepathically. "You think we shoild twll them our story? Also, krillan's pretty chibi kawaii" she explained, chuckling in her mind, making sure he knew he was the one she loved, she was merely observing.

Serenity smiled and leaned against Vegeta.

Krillin chuckled. "At least he was upfront about it and didn't try to fake it out like Vegeta did. Would've saved me some frustration."

Goku heard Krystal. "I'm fine either way. It would make sense because otherwise we'd have to lie and say we'd been keep you two secret for ages, which would only blow up in our faces if the truth did eventually come out otherwise. But we should check with Vegeta and Serenity first before we do. And don't let Krillin hear you say he's chibi kawaii otherwise I'll be hearing him apologizing for no reason for a week."

Vegeta kissed serenity's head, holding her close.

"Yeah, sorry about that." She replied, a sweat drop on her head. She fet bad about Vegetas's lackadazical fighting earlier.

Krystal looked a little curious. "Oh? Why's that?" She asked curiously, inside his head, asking her sister telepathically if itbwas alright to tell their story.

Serenity kissed Vegeta back. She heard Krystal and mentally told her they should sit the guests down together and the four of them tell the story together.

Krillin shook his head. "Not you who needs to apologize. It's just strange seeing him not wanting to fight."

Goku sighed after hearing Krystal. "it's a guy thing Krys."

Krystal nodded to her sister telepathically, snuggling into goku.

Krystal smiled softly. "I know. It is weird. But being with serenity again mellows vegets out. Itd a long dtotlry. One all 4 of us will tell if you all sit down." She explained, still smiling.

Krystal gave goku a funny look telepathically, but nodded. "Okay, monkey."

Serenity's head snapped up at hearing her name since she and Vegeta hadn't been too far away. She had been barely hearing the conversation between Krystal, Goku and Krillin until that.. "What's this about my supposedly mellowing Vegeta out to the point he doesn't want to fight?" She looked over to Krystal.

Goku laughed and rubbed the back of his head sheepishly at hearing Serenity. "Uh-oh..." He murmured, knowing his cousin was likely about to be in the doghouse for the night with Serenity

Krystal chuckled. "Well, after you left, he din't really put his all into it. It was more like he was patronizijg poor krillian here." She explained, sitting in goku's lap.

Vegeta gulped. He was gonna hear it from her tonight he just knew it.

Goku just held Krystal and nuzzled her neck as his way of staying out of it.

Serenity listened to Krystal. "Is that so?" She raised an eyebrow before she turned her head to look Vegeta in the eyes. To the others, it would look as if she was just giving him a loving smile, but her eyes would tell Vegeta that he was in hot water tonight before she turned back to looking at Krystal and Goku with an actual smile. "Well then, food and then story time, I think."

Serenity giggled and fixed plates for Krystal and Goku first, taking theirs to them before fixing plates for herself and Vegeta. She gave Vegeta a kiss on the cheek while handing him his plate before digging into her own.

Everyone else started getting their own plates too.

Krystal smiled at her sister. "Thanks sissy." She replied softly, starting to eat, chucking atthe way her fiancee was chowing down. Some things nrver changed.

Vegeta kissed her back before taking his plate and starting to dig in. He better eat quickly if he wanted more.

Back
Top Bottom