Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DragonBall Z: Tsukino Futago (blakkatt07 x Krystal_Atems_Girl)

Krystal's face showed that she felt bad about making her sister leave, but it also conveyed how worried about her she was. She knew that wether she showed it or not thag what endymion did was taking its toll on her.

Vegeta nodded. "okay bunny." he agreed, popping them home.

After Serenity and Vegeta left, Bulma spoke up. "That evil prince...he did something to her....didn't he?" The concern for Serenity was clear on her face.

Goku heard Bulma's question and nodded grimly. "He did.Death was the only punishment good enough."

The moment they were home, Serenity broke down in Vegeta's arms, her hands clinging to him as if he were her lifeline

Krystal made a face, one that showed just how aweful that evil ptince could be. "He Hurt her on so many levels, but this last time was the worst. I.. can't say what he did, but.. as kakarot said, death was the only truly fitting punishment for all his crimes."

Vegeta picked her up bridal stule and carried her to their bedroom, all the while whispering soft comforting thing in old mooninan. He laid her down slowly, kicking off his boots and snuggling her close to him. "You're alright, Moonbunny. I'm here. He can never hurt you again. You're safe, bunnyboo." he whispered over and over, pressi b g gentle kisses everywhere in an attempt to help her calm from the panic attack she'd been fighting.

Goku nodded. "Even without any other crimes he may have committed. Just for what he did this last time was punishable by death alone. Not only did he harm a saiyan's mate, but the saiyan prince's mate at that."

She shuddered a bit in his embrace. "I'm sorry 'Geta. It was supposed to be a time to celebrate and I ruined it with my weakness."

Krystal nodded in response. "Kakarot is right. if someone had harmed me the penalty would be same. It is against the laws to harm a seiyan's mate. Especially in a case like myself and Kakarot or Sere and Vegeta. To harm someone else's true mate is like a personal attack on the saiyen themself." she explained, more and more information popping in her head as vivid memories of her time with Goku on planet Vegeta returning rapidly.

Vegeta stroked her back softly, trying to offer comfort in a way he'd only remembered how to recently. "Bunny, you are not weak, Far from it. You just survived a very traumatic event, my mate. What you're feeling right now is completely normal. Don't feel bad, Serenity my love. You are so much more important to me than that party. Its really more for penguin." he reassured, kissing her, as her ran soft circles with his thumb over the mark in comfort.

The other Z fighters paled at the explanation, a sign they understood well that it would be prudent not to get on the two saiyans' bad side.

Between his kissing her and his thumb running circles over the mark on her neck, she finally began to relax at last. "You mean it? About my being far from weak?"

Krystal leaned into Goku, pressing a soft kiss to the seiyan's neck. she had a mark of her own to give him, but that could wait until everyone had left. The pretty senshi hadn't forgotten her far heritage, and she now ruled the dark court in her father's stead. she wan't completely fae, butbthen again, she never had been.

Vegeta pressed a soft kiss to her lips. "Of course bunny. I may not be the most emotional person out there, but there's one thing I do know. Crying is not weakness. it simply means you have been strong for to long." he soothed, still lifghtly running his fingers over her mark. He could still hardly believe that she was his completely finally.

Goku relaxed from tension he hadn't known had built up when Krystal kissed his neck and he nuzzled her gently to hide his blushing cheeks.

Serenity smiled a bit at his words now and chuckled. "Too strong for too long?..If only you knew Geta." She nuzzled him affectionately

Krystal ran hand gent through Goku's hair as he nuzzled her, smiling softly, looking quite content. She pressed a kiss to his head murmuring softly in seiyan "I love you, Kakarot"

Vegeta raised an eyebrow, but then smiled, giving her a soft kiss. "There's my bunnyboo. Feeling a little better?"

"I love you too Bluebeam."Goku murmured back in saiyan.

The guests all started saying their goodbyes and notes of checking in with them soon before leaving.

Serenity kissed Vegeta back and nodded. "I am. Thank you." She then linked her hand with his and closed her eyes as she transferred images to him mentally of all the times she'd had to be too strong in battle so he could understand

Krystal smiled softly as goku's friends started to leave. "Don't be strangers." She told each of them cheerfully, leaning into her fiancee. Now that she had him back, she found it hard to keep her hands off him.

Vegeta smiled softly, kissing her head as he hugged her close. "Good. I don't like seeing my mate so upset." he replied, raising a eyebrow and snorting a small laugh at the images. He kissed her lips. "You my bunny, are to adorable for words."

Goku nuzzled her and said goodbye to the guests. After the guests were all gone, he scooped her up bridal style and headed to their room.

Serenity pouted a bit. "What's so adorable about it? That wasn't easy for me."

Krystal giggled as she was picked up bridal style, playfully nipping at her mate's neck. She was teasing him just a little bit. "Kakarot? Can I give you a mark of my own? That way.. my dark court knows you're mine, cause I have to go there tomorrow, and I want you to come with me." she asked, still snuggling into her saiyen soulmate.

Vegeta stroked her cheek and gave her a kiss. "I know it was bunny, but everything has a learning curve, even being a senshi. You were not allowed to be a senshi in silver millennium, so of course it would tpugh for you the first year or two. I just happen to fing your wining adorable." he explained, planting another kiss on her.

Goku chuckled. "If you want to mark me, do it because you want to. Not to prove something to someone else. As far as I'm concerned, it won't matter if your dark court believes I'm yours from word and my mark on you alone or not. What matters is that we know and the people in our lives who matter most know. "

"Well give me a break on the whining. Being a senshi and fighting wasn't as natural to me as it is for the other girls." Serenity scoffed before taking a deep breath to calm herself. Without warning, she slapped his arm as hard as she could. Since she'd calmed down from her panic attack, she remembered that she was supposed to be mad at Vegeta

Krystal gave him a kiss. "its not to prove anything, Kakarot. I want to mark you, as you have marked me. Though mine will be a little different from yours." she explained, snuggling him close. She loved this man so much, she just wanted the whole world to know he was hers.

Vegeta smiled a little. "I understand my love." he said simply, looking a little confused at her slap. He had been so fucused on her and making her feel better, he'd forgotten about the incident at the tournament.

Goku raised an eyebrow at her. "But you just said that it would be so your dark court knows I'm yours. Sounds like you would be doing it as proof to them to me. The whole world doesn't have to know I'm yours as long as all the relevant people do. And right now, that's mostly everyone in our lives minus the Tsukinos and your other parents here on Earth. My heart is always yours and there is not a single person in the universe who could take me away from you." He made sure she would be able to hear all his love for her in his voice and see all his love for her in his eyes as he spoke.

Serenity sipped his arm again. "How dare you Vegeta! Using me as an excuse not to give it your all in a fight!" Her anger was clear on her face as she looked to him. "If ever you are going to let me effect your fighting, it better be to motivate you to do your damned hardest!"

Krystal nodded, smiling a little. "I love you too, Kakarot, and you're right, it shouldn't matter. but.. I do want to mark you. I wanted to mark you before I remembered that I had to go to court tomorrow. But, if you'd rather not, I understand. " she replied softly, snugglingsnuggling into him contentedly. "and.. you should meet my parents first. Papa kenji.. is scary when it comes to us dating"

Vegeta visibly winced. "You're right Bunny. I wasn't thinking. it won't happen again. Promise." he replied softly, frowning. He did feel bad about gipping krillian a little, but his heart really wasn't in it at that moment.

"Of course I want you to mark me. I just want you to be doing it for the right reasons. Not because you have something to prove or some deep down fear that one day I'm going to leave you." Goku nuzzled her affectionately

"It better not happen again Vegeta." She smirked. "Lucky for you, I had that breakdown. I had intended to punish you by riding you until just when you were getting close to orgasm before getting off and going to sleep, leaving you with blue balls for the night."

Krystal snuggled into him, giving him a kiss. "I might subconsciously have a fear, yes. But in real time, I know how much you love me, Kakarot. I want you to meet my friends back in Texas. They're just as much family as the senshi. just.. try not to smash poor Blake.. we dated." she admitted, peppering kisses all over his collerbone.

Vegeta nodded. "it won't Moonbunny." He paled slightly at her admittance of her planned punishment. Even he could agree that was fitting.

"I won't hurt him for dating you. As long as he respects that you're mine now, he's safe." He chuckled. "If Endymion hadn't been a manipulative bastard ando just someone she'd once dated, I doubt Vegeta would've killed him."

"Keep that potential punishment in mind should it ever cross your mind to do that again." Serenity smiled and kissed him

Goku smiled. "That should only make him worry if he does try something."

Serenity giggled. "Good." She kissed him

Krystal chuckled, giving him a searing kiss. "Not once he's gotten to know you. Blake may look rough around the edges, but really he has a heart of gold, like Vegeta." she replied, smiling at him.

Vegeta smiled and kissed her back deeper.

Goku sighed and shook his head. "We'll see with time. Not automatically saying he's definitely going to try something. But I'm not ruling out the chance of it happening either."

Serenity ran her fingers through his hair as they kissed

Krystal nodded. "Fair enough. bur really, if its anyone who might try something, its Blake's older brother Carter. Dude's a whacko." she explained, frowning in a way that meant that she was being nice by saying that.

Vegeta let out a soft moan, stroking her cheek.

Back
Top Bottom