Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The person above you awakens in a hospital bed and YOU say:

We weren't able to remove it, but you should be fine. Just don't bump into anything.

Doctor says you came down with a nasty case of French but she's recommended a treatment of Spanish lessons and Russian lessons to fix that

What am i going to do my favorite Kpop idol is right next to me... Don't freak out... Don't freak out. Oh shit silently freaking out

I'm sorry but you are just going to have to live with it up there till it falls out.

Sorry, we had to remove both arms, but we will re-attach the right one once it stops clawing around.

Sorry about last night, good news is you lasted more then eight seconds riding this cowboy, bad news is the condom did not... Oh and you fell off and hit your head..

Sorry about last night, good news is you lasted more then eight seconds riding this cowboy, bad news is the condom did not... Oh and you fell off and hit your head..

Oh, you're up. Good news, you will have plenty of shoes to wear from now on. The bad news, your not gonna wanna put anything on that foot till the smell goes away.

((i don't know why i laughed so hard at the end of that lol))
So, good news. The picture came out amazing! The bad news, you are not going to like where the camera is.

Back
Top Bottom