Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The person above you awakens in a hospital bed and YOU say:

İ̸͚̗̪̬̝̻͚̱̜̝̼̱̾́̀̑̔̂̅̂̿t̶̖͑̀̋̈́́̆̓̆͑ ̸̛͇̥̖̱̱̀͗̒̚͜ͅs̸̻̏̀͒̚e̶̡̙͓̻̖͕̠̙͎̖͒́̅͑͂̄̓̕̕ͅë̶̩̮́̓̆͛̔́̉͠m̶̡̧͙̙̪͉̣̠̦̹̦͛͆̀͘š̶̛̟͍̮̙̋̓̑̉̆͠ ̷̢̭͇͎͔͍̫̼̰̰̩͉̻͈̈́t̴̢̺̘̥̝̱̔̓̍͋͜h̷̡̧͔̭̟̖̬̾̃͌̐̈́̓͂̌̈́̅̈́̈́̎͘͝ḛ̸̡̥̪͍̗̫͓̟̈́͒͌͌͆́̿̇̃̅̕ͅͅ ̶͔̜̪͔̤̙͔͌̏͌͂̽́̆̇v̷̢͍̖̙͈̞̟̮͉̠͇̞͖̻̍̈͜i̴̧̜̤̭̻̝̥͎̯̱̿̀̄̐̇̅͐͑̆̓͆́́͠r̷̖̼̯͔̫̺̼͊́̑̏̽ͅų̶͔͓̥̪̖̦̯̺̦͍̾͛̍͑̒̀̀͐͋̎̔͊̿͘͜͜͠s̸̻̼̞̱͎̼͍̄̈́͛͛͌̋͑̿́̍͂̋̇͜ ̸̨̮͔̹̰̄̌̉̈́̋̿̽͌͝͝i̴̳̮̱̪̣̥͈͚̪͔̼̖̞̇͒͐̈́͘͜͝ş̵̛̭̭̽̾͝ ̴̨̦̺̯̫̭̟̙̣̱̲̹͚̜̍͒̋͋̂̾̇̏̚ͅw̵̢̨͙̫̓̄́̔̓̓̇̐̄̋̑̉͒̒͝ơ̵̢͓͚̜̥̘̱̞̣͕͇͙̦̬̻̄̅̐͋̀͂̀͌̈́̃͂͘͠͝ŗ̴͈͉̭͖̯͖̞͎̺̠͍̺͂̏͗̌̋̑̾̅̓̋̃͜ǩ̵̡̛̞̜̣̯̭͌͑͆̕͜͝i̵̡̧̦̙͖̼̱̲͎͚͙̹͚̬̮͐́̅̿ń̷̨͕͚̭͇̰̭̼̣̃̈́̈̊͗̉̓́͂͋̾͘͝g̷̡̠̥̯̳̖͈̘̈͑͑͗̆͗̄̕͘̕͝ͅ ̴̹͇̖̟͖̓͋w̷̢̢̻̫̲͔̾͌̈́͝ȩ̴̥̤͔̦͚̯͙̘̞͍̥̬̓̓̚l̶̬͓͐͒̃̒̀͐͗͘͘͘͜͝l̸̨̧̛̥̞͚͕̗͇̟̰͎̰̈͐̆͑͊͑̀̈́͗͊͌̒͘ͅͅ ̷̲͍̹͖̦̆͑̉̈́͘̚͜͠e̴̡̲͍̥̝͈̭̬̞̩͍̍͒̏̀̓̆̍̓̄̈́́̃͐̚͜ṉ̶̰̯̝̩̫͊̎̈́͐o̴͇̮̻͚̘̥̱̽͆͑͊̆̾̆́͛̔̓͛͐ͅu̶̢̬͚̗͍͈̙͔̱̻͎̝͚͕̍̔͒͆̏͗̉͊̀͂g̴̡̨̲̳̱͈̣͉͓̰͕͖̀͠h̷̥̜͈͈̖͖̓̏̊̽̎̀̂̀̓͊̃́͗̊͜͝,̷̛͍̦̤̭̦͓͍̈͂̅̈́̀̽͗̊͘͝ ̴̨͈͔̠͇̺̮̤̪̊̿̑̿̍̽͆̀͂̕͘ͅỵ̷̨̟̯̤̘̮̗̠̞̤̞̇͗̍ö̶̧̘̬̺͇̯͉͔́͌̊͐͆͐̆̔ͅu̷̮̝͙̹̖͖̗̦͎̭̒̅̊͊̊̿͜͜͝ ̵̨̳̺̖̹͂̀͒͛̉̾̏͝c̸̛͉̓ȃ̵̞͓̮̹̩̞̳̪͌̎͊̋͌̆̃͋̊͊̏̈́͘͝n̶̢̨̜̬̗̬̖͔̩̺̩̞̬̂͊̈́̃̍́̕̕͝ ̷̗̬̩̪̣͊̉͒̌̒̾̀̒̍l̸̨̡̛͖͙̣̠͈͉̰͙̬̺͉͍̳ȩ̷̻͎̝̙̩͓̓̑̽̏̈́̈́͑͗̋̍̇̆͘̚a̷͎͖̭̫͋̾͒̔͝͝v̷̛̯̘̮͚͎̝̜̘̦͐̉e̷̛̞̜͕̖̬̼͕̎̔̈͂̔̍͝ ̸̬̹̰̻͛̔̽̓̃̆͂͛̉͑̊̀̕͘n̷̢̫̪̱̒̑͂͑̈́̊̚o̴̢̟̮̮̤͙̮̳̩͙͖̼̣̮͊̈́̿̊́́͒̑̽̀̃͒̐̿͜w̶̧̦̮̠̩͒͐̎̇̏̇̽́̓̑̒̊̓͜͜͝͠.̵̡̢͔̞͉͍̯̬̙̗͇̦̫̍̀̑͗͂̍͆͌̓̿́̕̚͝

Lord David, you should get your glasses checked. They're analgesics, and they're pronounced "annal-gesic" - the pills go in your mouth.

I know you kinds these days will try anything but not everything you see on the internet is safe.

Alright, Sir, next time let’s try to keep from doing ‘Chesthair Parkour’, yeah? Here’s a prescription for a painkiller that works just as well as the over-the-counter ones but is at least seventeen times more expensive, and I’ll see you tomorrow for a follow-up.

That's one small relief for us, one giant period of recovery for a moron....next time don't jump out a tree trying to reach the moon.

Oh, good morning Mr. Kenshin, well we were able to save your life, and you have all your limbs but... Someone has tampered with your sword, I'm terribly sorry but the blade is apparently reversed.

You would be walking out of here if you'd just wore the helmet and use the astroglide I told you to use.

Back
Top Bottom