Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For nightsorceress

"I do want to!" Kurokami shouted, though he didn't mean to raise his voice. "I...I'm sorry..."

"i don't believe you want it, i mean your still sitting on the couch. No no its ok you don't have to force yourself to be with me." Lily giggled, she was having so much fun teasing him.

"Lily..." Kurokami stood up and forcefully pulled on her dress, as a way of letting her know he really wanted her. "And...perhaps I could teach you illusion magic one day."

Lily smiled when he pulled on her dress. She moved closer to him her chest pressing again his "But i like wearing clothes, and i also like when you remove them"

He smiled slightly when he felt her pressing against his bare skin. "Well then...I'm sure you'll like this." He worked as carefully as he could to pull off Lily's clothing in one fell swoop without hurting her or damaging her clothing in the process.

Lily giggled "oh i do like that." she then kissed him. "i just wished you had some clothes that i could remove" She pouted playfully. Lily was so happy.

Ammy walked towards the house that she knew Kuro was sharing with is so called wife. She had come to get him back now at any cost, even if that meant killing Lily.

Kurokami suddenly stopped what he was doing. "Hmm...Lily...I thought I heard something." He stepped back and began to head for the door. "Are we expecting guests?"

"of course not, if we were having guests do you think i would be trying to seduce you. its probably just kids playing near the house. " Lily walked over to him she grabbed her clothes on the way slipping them back on "come on now you have to take my clothes back off"

Ammy moved closer to the door standing just outside of it thinking of the best way to do this

"Well, all right. Fine." Kurokami tried to shrug off the uneasiness he felt, concentrating on his bride, and undressing her. Again.

As Lily's dress began to slip down her body again the door burst open. There stood ammy she just saw Kuro remove lily's dress and she grew angry. Before anyone knew it ammy was on top of Lily knocking her to the ground and Ammy began to punch her. "He's mine you bitch, you leave him alone" Ammy began screaming at Lily.

Kurokami was left quite shocked at the sight of Amaterasu intruding on them, especially after having not seen her for so long. It took him quite a while to recover. "S...Sun goddess Amaterasu!" When they were lovers, Kurokami only called her like that when he wanted to get across something serious.

Ammy ignored him and focused everything she had on Lily. "with you out of the picture he will be mine!" Ammy growled and then began to bash Lily's head into the floor.

"Ammy, stop!" Kuro shouted. He brought up his fist and slammed it down on Amaterasu's head. As a self-taught unarmed fighter, Kurokami learned how to put the most possible force into his limbs when attacking.

Ammy fell to the side of Lily when she was suddenly hit in the head. She wasn't sure what happen, but she knew her Kuro would come to her side now to help her.

Lily lay there moaning in pain. Her face was bloody and started to bruise

"Lily!" Kurokami's voice started to lose its cool. He shoved Lily out of danger and stood between the two women before saying these words:

"Amaterasu, our relationship has ended. It ended 20 years ago. There's no need to dig up useless relics of the past! We weren't meant to be together. I wasn't meant to be with a goddess, and you were not meant to be with an accursed lone wolf! But there is someone meant for you out there, Ammy. It isn't me, but a man better suited to you. I'm sure of it."

Lily was no threat to Ammy right now, but Ammy was still a threat to her. She was glad when Kuro stood in protect her.

Ammy rose from the ground and looked Kurokami "you can't mean that. Just a few months ago you were willing to leave the bitch and come be with me. She put a spell on you. Move a side KuroKami so i can kill this witch and break the spell"

"Spell?" Kurokami looked over to Lily. "Lily, have you been casting a spell on me to play with my feelings?" He decided to humor Ammy's accusation, and at the same time give Lily a chance to get back at her.

Lily looked shocked and hurt when he seem to believe Ammy. "what no, i would never do that, i though you loved me Kuro, how could you ask me that"

"your lying bitch!" Ammy screamed at her

"I trust Lily on this one." Kurokami said. "I chose on my own free will to love Lily. Murdering her will not make me love you, Ammy." He crossed his arms angrily at the goddess.

Ammy eyes grew redder and she moved quickly towards Kurokami pushing him side hard and lunging for Lily again this time Ammy was holding a knife and tried to stab Lily. Lily did her best to fight her off but Ammy kept coming closer and closer to stabbing her.

"Amaterasu! I told you to stop!" Kurokami lunged forward to wrestle the knife out of Ammy's hand, pushing her back away from Lily and driving the blade into her side. "Lily, get out of here...Ammy...I'm sorry..." tears of anger and sorrow were welling up in his eyes.

Lily got up and did her best to get away.

Ammy screamed when she felt the knief sink into her own flesh and she knew Kurokami had done yet. "you bastard!" Ammy then mumbled something and Lily fell to the ground. Ammy had cast some sort of spell on her to stop her. "if this is how you want it Kuro then you can burn in hell with your whore." There was something different in Ammy's. she had gone made suddenly ammy the house but not before starting a fire to burn them alive.

"Lily...Lily! Are you all right?" Kurokami scooped up his wife in his arms and fled the house, placing her on the ground some 100 feet away and calling for help before going to deal with the blaze.

Ammy fled the town bleeding. But not before she set fire to a few more houses.

Lily was finally able to move, but she still felt like she was hit was a ton of bricks

Kurokami used some of the magic he knew to conjure up several blocks of ice and threw them into the flames, knowing they would put out the fire when they melted into water. He took up Lily again and ran as fast as he could to the nearest town hospital. He left her in their care before dashing off again to deal with the fires.

Meanwhile, a young adventurer was making his way through the woods near the town, drawn to it from seeing the smoke in the sky.

Back
Top Bottom