Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For nightsorceress

Lily smiled as he moved to lay back down on his side of the bed. She hoped that ammy was finally gone that she would no longer be after Kuro.

Ammy looked at him, but all she could do is shake her head "Amaterasu no longer excites"

Cysma looked to Ammy, confused at what she had just said. "No longer excites? What do you mean, exactly?"

"there is no Amaterasu any more. She is dead!" Ammy explained getting a little more emotional then she should have she possiably could have let on that she was the goddess.

"Why do you say that?" Cysma asked. He went to put a hand on her shoulder. "Gods can't die, can they? If she is dead, why are you dressed like her? Did you kill her yourself and take her clothing?"

"because i was her!" Ammy yells at him then she fell to her knees her head fell into her hands and she began to cry. She was nothing like the goddess she once was.

"You...you...!" Cysma stepped back, shocked. He looked as though he were about to faint from the revelation.

"Ammy...or should I say Amaterasu..." Cysma put a hand on her shoulder. "Please...tell me what's wrong."

"no Amaterasu is dead. I don't want anything to do with that life any more." Ammy still did not look at this man. she couldn't bring herself to.

"But...what could have broken your resolve?" Cysma asked. "You're a goddess with limitless powers!"

"power means nothing when your a lone."Ammy looked at him then she slowly rose to her feet and began to walk away from him she hated showing this much weakness to anyone

"Alone?" Cysma was confused. "Why would you need someone in your life? Who did you have?"

Ammy sighed and spun on her heels "yes everyone gets lonely or need contact with others. As for who i use to have it doesn't matter he no longer wishes to be with me"

"Well, I don't know what happened..." Cysma said, "But I'm sure that you will find someone else. You don't have to look very far..."

"I do." Cysma insisted, taking her hands on his. "I would be honored to fill that empty spot in your heart, Amaterasu."

Ammy looked shocked for a moment then pulled her hand a way "i can't believe that. you don't even know me. and i am tired of being with men because they think i look pretty, or because i am a goddess"

"Really?" Cysma looked shocked at what she had said. "Then tell me...what attracted you to your previous lover? What do you want a man to see in you?"

"i thought he was handsome and he thought i was pretty. It was a relationship started from pure lust and it didn't seem to change much as it went on. I thought it was love, but it wasn't. and i don't want that again" Ammy was a little jealous of the relationship that Kuro was in now with a loving woman.

"I...I see." Cysma said. "I have made myself a devoted servant of the sun goddess. I became an adventurer because of you, doing good and bringing forth justice in your name! And this is the goddess I worshipped so? This is what you're really like? I...I may have to reconsider my faith..."

"well perhaps you should not have put your faith in something you know nothing about." Ammy didn't even seem moved by what he said. To her she no longer was the sun goddess.

"But as a follower of the sun goddess..." Cysma said, "It is my duty to serve you. Please, if there is anything you wish to be done. Anything at all..."

"Hey, wait a minute. Where do you plan on going?" Cysma said. "It's getting late. Please, stay with me for the night."

Back
Top Bottom