Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For nightsorceress

Ammy was stumbling away from the town now. Her hand covered in blood and she tiring fast. Finally her legs gave out from under her and she collasped.

Pushing on forward, the adventurer Cysma was surprised to find a woman passed out a good distance from town. He didn't want to cause any more commotion in town, so he instead carried her back to his wagon, wrapped her wounds in bandages, and administered healing potions to her.

Ammy didn't know what happen. she remembered falling then she felt her wound being bandaged and then something being poured down her throat. When she came to again she didn't know where she was. and for the first the goddess looked truly afraid.

Cysma watched as the wounded woman awakened and smiled. "Hey, you're in good hands now. You looked hurt, so I took you here and bandaged you up. You also look a bit familiar...I've seen your likeness somewhere before..."

Ammy tried to sit up but quickly found she was to weak from blood loss and she laid back down. her eyes closed and then after a few moments they open again. "thank you for your help...whats your name"

"I am Cysma, an adventurer, and you?" He looked over her body curiously. "Can I examine you for other injuries?"

Ammy did not want to tell him her name who she really was. Because she no longer felt like a goddess. "you can call me Ammy. and you do not have to worry about my injuries, i just need a moment or two longer then i will be out of your hair, and you can continue to adventure."

"Ammy...are you really sure about that? I'd feel bad if you suddenly keeled over because of an untreated injury under your clothes." He said. "Sometimes I've gone without realizing there's an arrow stuck in me."

Ammy sat up slowly "I am sure. but thank you for your offer." She paused a moment trying to change the subject "where are you on your way to"

"I am on my way to Omegaton. It'll be a few days' ride, but if you were to come along, I'd still have enough supplies for both of us." He said. "Where will you be going?"

Ammy looked down she had no place to be, the one person who she wanted to be with had stabbed "i um don't know"

OOC: can you play to characters at once, i figured we can kinda place Lily and Kuro as we play Ammy and Cysma

(Of course)

"Can you stand?" Cysma asked Ammy. "I found a healing spring nearby. If you bathe in it, all of your wounds will be healed, I guarantee it." He said. "I can take you there."

Meanwhile, Kurokami returned to the hospital after helping to put out the fires in the village. He hoped Lily had gotten the treatment she needed.

Ammy paused for a moment and then nodded. She slowly rose from and on shaky legs she stood. "thank you, but you do not have to stop your adventuring to help me."

The doctors said that even though lily was a bit black and blue and sore. that she would be fine with a little rest. As Lily was waking she couldn't help thinking that maybe Kuro would feel guilty for the way he treated Ammy, or perhaps he would how much he loved lily now that he knew Ammy's true nature.

"I'm an adventurer!" Cysma exclaimed. "Helping people is an adventure in itself with a reward far more valuable than material gain!" He carried Ammy on his shoulder to the spring, setting her down when they finally arrived. "Here we are. Allow me to undress you so you can get in..."

Kurokami couldn't stop worrying about Lily, going to sit by her bedside. "We've become like Hera and Zeus...Ammy and I..."

Ammy looked up at him. she thought about letting him undress her but then thought better of it. she knew he mind was not yet stable and she didn't know what would happen if she let him see her naked. "its ok i can manage to remove my clothes."

Lily looked over at him. her eye was black and blue, there was a bandage around her head. and her ribs hurt her everytime she breathed. "shhh my love, don't think about such things now. its over she is gone."

"All right. I hope so." Cysma nodded, standing back to give Ammy some space.

"I'm sorry I let this happen." Kurokami said, hanging his head. "It was my fault..."

Ammy turned her back to him and began to undress. She didn't seem to notice if he was still there or not.

"Kuro please don't say that, its not your fault, unless you feel badly about loving me and if you do it would break my heart" Lily explained softly.

Cysma stood back and decided to watch Ammy. He hoped she didn't have any other serious wounds.

"I don't know why Amaterasu did what she did...why does she want me back so badly? It's not like she can't get any other men...she's the sun goddess!" Kurokami exclaimed.

Ammy thin, with milky white skin. her hair was a golden blond. She had a few bruises but nothing serious. carefully she slipped into the water.

Lily started to grow worried that again he would choose Ammy. her breathing grew a little harsher causing her pain from her bruised ribs.

Cysma stepped a little bit closer, hoping he might get to see Ammy's front side.

"I've learned my lesson, but Amaterasu has not." Kurokami said. "I did not learn to let go of her until I fell in love with you. Perhaps the sun goddess needs a new man in her life. She can't go on clinging to the old one."

Ammy started to sin into the water and as she did she turned around. her quickly would be to see her breast before they hid beneath the water.

Lily looked up at it him, pain on her face from her breathing. "well then you must let her and not worry about her, you must let her go, and she will move on"

Cysma watched her intently, his eyes widening. He had to ask her about this. He stepped up next to her at the edge of the spring. "Does the healing water work for you? Are you feeling any better?"

"I wish that would be the case." Kurokami said. "I hope it will be that way too. Is there anything I can do for you? It makes me so sad to see you in so much pain..."

Ammy looked up at him almost forgetting he was there. "um yes thank you"

Lily smiled softly trying to hid her pain even though it was still clear on her face. "just stay with me atleast till i fall a sleep."

Cysma nodded to her happily and sat down nearby, watching Ammy curiously. "So what do you do for a living?"

"Of course, my dear." Kurokami took her hand in his and smiled. "I hope you get better soon."

Ammy seem to freeze where she was when he asked her that question. "oh this and that, depending on the town i am in"

Lily squeezed his hand. "i will my dear, i will." Lily yawned a little "Kuro, we have to find another place to live since Ammy decided to burn our home down."

Back
Top Bottom