Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For nightsorceress

"I managed to save the house, actually." Kurokami said. "It's a little bit charred in some places, but nothing that can't be fixed."

"This and that?" Cysma smiled, looking to Ammy in the water. "Well, you certainly seem to have the body for that!"

(Note: "this and that" is sometimes a euphemism for sexual activity.)

Lily smiled happily "really, oh that is wonderful. i do love our home" lily paused still with a smile on her face "but not as much as i love you"

"oh no thats what i ment. Men always with there mind in the gutter" Ammy shook her head

"Well, I'm unharmed, luckily for you then." Kurokami smiled to her warmly.

"Hmm...Ammy...do you need any help? Perhaps I could wash your back?" Cysma offered her. As it was a healing spring, the water was pretty clear.

"kuro take me home i don't want to have to stay in this hospital any longer." Lily looked at him with pleading eyes. even though she was still bruised and hurting she truly did just want to go home

the old ammy would have said yes, wanting nothing more then to feel a mans body against her. but the new ammy didn't want to push it on their first meeting. she just shook her head

"All right. If it pleases you, I will do that." Kurokami smiled, taking Lily in his arms and carrying her back to his home and laying her down on their bed. He made sure to bring any medicines she might need with him.

"Hmm...all right then." Cysma nodded, simply sitting back and watching her bathe. He hoped he would get to see her body when she stepped out of the water.

Lily was glad he didn't fight her on bringing her home. she was so happy to be home with him "thank you"

Ammy wanted so badly to give up her new ways and seduce him, but she feared it might lead to the as results as it did with kuro

"All right, I just wanted to make you happy, Lily. Get some rest for now." Kurokami smiled warmly to her.

"Ammy...you look troubled...is something the matter?" Cysma looked rather confused.

"you make me very happy Kuro" Lily gently pulled him down to her and kissed him.

"oh um its nothing" Ammy gave a not so convincing smile.

"I'm glad for that." Kurokami smiled and returned the kiss. Afterward he gave Lily some breathing room. "Are you hungry?"

Cysma wasn't convinced, needless to say. "Well, you can tell me anything. Trust me, at least."

Lily smiled and pulled him back to her "i'm hungry for my husband. I never did get to enjoy you today" although lily was in pain she still wanted to make love to Kuro.

"i trusted him and he stabbed me" Ammy mumbled to herself. she then shook her head "oh don't worry yourself about me." Ammy then moved to climbed out of the water. He was able to get another peak of her as climbed out of the water but then turned her back to him as she got dressed.

"Well, yes...but I don't want to hurt you! Wait until you're better, and I'll give you all the sex you can ask for." Kurokami said. "That's a promise."

Cysma watched in awe as Ammy got out of the healing spring. He stared over her naked body lustfully. "Wow...you...you have the body of a goddess..."

"i'm fine really i am, you don't have to worry about hurting me. " Lily bit her lip hoping he would believe her.

"i have heard that before, but i must assure you i do not" Ammy said with her back towards him as she finished getting dressed.

"But I should worry!" Kurokami said. "It's just not safe right now...see?"

"But you do." Cysma assured her. "I've never seen a woman quite like you. What are you?"

"please" Lily asked one last time hoping he might give into her this time.

"why do you think i am anything but a normal woman" Ammy's arms crossed her chest.

"Well...fine...how do you want me to do this?" Kurokami asked her with a sigh.

"Because you look too good to be a normal woman." Cysma admitted. "Maybe it's just your looks, but you seem extraordinary to me."

Lily could see that he did not seem to pleased with her. "just go i would not want to force you to be with your wife" Her head to its side looking at the wall. she would have turned her whole body but her ribs hurt her to much

Ammy sighed "you are not the first man to pay such complaint." Ammy looked down almost seeing unhappy with his comment.

Kurokami frowned. "I'm sorry, Lily, I didn't mean to upset you. I'm just worried that I might hurt you." He climbed into bed beside her and embraced her tenderly in his arms.

"Ammy..." Cysma put his hands on her shoulders, concerned. "Did the healing spring work for you?"

Lily turned her head again to look at him. "i am just so happy right now, i mean you love me, you truly love me, and had ammy not attacked i would have shown how much i love you"

Ammy looked at the now infront of her "yes i'm thank you"

"I am so glad to hear that." Kuro said quietly. "I'll stay here next to you as long as you like." He said, rubbing her tenderly.

"Ammy..." Cysma began. "I don't know how to say this, but...you don't already have a man in your life, do you?"

Lily smiled at him, then she went to move closer, but she stopped and gasped in pain.

Ammy looked at him almost shocked but then she sighed "no i don't not anymore."

Kuro sat up and looked at her. "See...I didn't want to be rough with you..."

"Not anymore...I see..." Cysma said to Ammy. "Sometimes a relationship doesn't work out. Even if it doesn't, don't lose heart. There's still someone out there, waiting for you..."

Lily sighed "i know...but i still wanted to be close to you"

"sometimes that is really hard to believe" Ammy looked down. she couldn't believe anyone would want to be with her, ever.

"Of course. Can I get you anything? Something to eat or drink...make you comfortable?" Kuro asked.

"But you have to keep believing, no matter how hard things get." Cysma said. "I know that there is someone that wants you. In fact, I know who he is..."

"i'm fine don't worry about me, just relax my love, i am sure you are tired after battling fires" Lily took his hand and gave it a soft squeeze.

Ammy shook her head when he said she still should still believe. Then looked up at him shocked "what how would you know?" Ammy couldn't believe he would know he didn't even know who she truly was did he?

"All right. I'll stay right here." Kurokami said softly, laying back on his side of the bed.

"Well, Ammy..." Cysma said. "I've seen paintings and statues and stained glass windows that depict the sun goddess Amaterasu. You bear a strong resemblance to her. I would like to take this as a sign that our meeting was not mere happenstance, but a destiny set up by the goddess herself."

Back
Top Bottom