Teen Titans: Return of Terra (Naomi David & MysteriousD)

Beast Boy goes and hugs her to go and give her a sense of security and such. "Well, Robin has been having us train harder and be smarter on how we fight," he told her before he blushed and let her go.

"S-sorry about that," he said to her.

------------------------------------

"Of course," Ninjice said before he hugged her tigher and rolled so she was on top of her. He was looking at her lovingly as he held her. "I'm glad we've met and we're together," he told her with a smile.

Terra was highly surprised by the hug. Very surprised, but she welcomed it nonetheless. It brought a feeling of comfort and happiness, a very nice feeling. She spoke,"Don't be, it was very nice."

She smiled as the hug grew tighter, this closeness, the physical and the emotional sort, felt so damn nice to her! She spoke,"Always and forever, love!"

Beast Boy blushed, but he smiled this time. It was warm and comforting. "Anything you wanna do now?" Beast Boy said before he noticed it was lunchtime. He remembered that he once had a couple dates with Terra, but he knew this wasn't the same girl that he once knew.

----------------------------------------------

"It's still surprising to hear you talk so amorously," Ninjice told her with a smile before he kissed her and held her yet his hand slipped near her nice behind. "It's been a couple of days since we had some fun and I know you like it," he said, his tone become more sedictive and he began rubbing her butt. Even with the sex, she was still a bit shy, yet her savored being able to seduce and tempt her into doing so, getting her to let go and give in.

"Go eat. I'm hungry." she replied. A nice sandwich and such would be lovely right now. She thought his blush was just cute, it contrasted so nicely with his green skin.

She smiled as his nice hand slipped to his ass. She smiled, his hand was so nicely rubbing her butt... She spoke,"Doing it out here would be such a turn on.."

Beast Boy blushed a bit before he smiled and nodded before he looked around. "Well, they brought back the pizza joint that my friends and I go to," he said. "What ar e you in the mood for?" he asked her.

----------------------------------

"My, my, my little Raven is now such a naughty girl, Ninjice said with a smirk before his hand slipped under her leotard to go and caress her butt before he leaned in for a passionate kiss.

"Pizza sounds nice." Terra replied. What a nice boy Beast Boy was.

She laughed as Ninjice slipped a hand under her leotard. She loved the passionate kiss they shared. She loved him.

"So, you still worried that someone might still be after you?" Beast Boy asked her, walking beside her on the way to the pzza place. He wanted to make sure that she was okay.

---------------------------------------

Ninjice smiled at Raven, smirking at her blush and laugh before another hand slipped in and groped her breasts udner her leotard as well.

"Something still doesn't add up to me. I just don't know how to word it." she spoke. A big jumble of words could be used to describe her feelings.

She smiled as he snuck a hand under her leotard to grope her breasts. That nice cool hand made her nipples instantly harden.

"Like what do you mean?" Beast Boy asked her in concern as he held open the door for her to go through the door for the pizza joint.

-----------------------------------

"Should we go wild, my Raven?" Ninjice asked lovingly inside of her ear as he was caressing her breasts and her butt under her leotard.

Terra made a face and spoke,"Probably being paranoid. But I really won't be surprised if these attacks won't stop." She walked into the pizza place, she really was hungry.

Raven purred,"Yes!" As he was fondling her under her leotard, and began to work his shirt off.

Beast Boy just tried his ebst to comfort her befor ehe ordered a vegetarian for himslef and asked if that was all right with her or if she wanted something different. Once the order was place, they went to their table.

"Least you can take a moment to relax a bit here," he said to her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ninjice just smiled as he let Raven remove his shirt before he went in and gave her a kiss, squeezing her bare breasts and butt under her leotard. He was even beginning to finger her pussy for some extra teasing.

"I'm getting very turned-on and I can see you want the same," he whispered lovingly in Raven;s ear.

She didn't protest as he ordered the vegetarian, even without meat, pizza was still delicious. She sat down with him, and she spoke,"I know. But constant vigilance."

Raven loved removing Ninjice's shirt. She never tired of seeing his sculpted front. She never tired of him fingering and squeezing and teasing her. She slowly and sexily as she could got out of her leotard, exposing her beautiful body to him.

"Yeah, but I guess I just wanna make sure you don't have to worry as much anymore and relax," Beast Boy told her as he pulled her chair for her to sit.

--------------------------------------

Ninjice smiled as he removed his pants, watching Raven slipped out of her leotard, leaving her beautiful gray body, beginning to be covered in sweat from their heavy teasing. He embraced her tight, groaning as he felt his erect cock grinding against her pussy, savoring the intense makeout session.

She smiled gently at Beast Boy, sweet guy was quite the gentleman. That little fang that stuck out was so endearing. She sat down in the seat he pulled out for her. She wondered what it was like to be a hero like the Titans.

Raven smiled as they were now both naked, and sweaty from the heavy teasing-slash-make out session. She grew wet as his member ground against her pussy.

Beast Boy saw the pizza arrive and he offered her the first slice. "I do think that at least for now, things are okay," he said to her with a smile. Even if she wasn't Terra, things looked okay.

---------------------------------------------

Ninjice kept kissing Raven, savoring their sweaty warm bodies grinding from oen another as he held her tight. "Are you ready, my raven?" Ninjice teased her as he groped her breast. He figured that his icnreased horniess was because Raven no longer was holding back her emotions, but she was still compesnating for years of holding her sexual desires in and so now was the time for catching up.

She smiled as she was offered the first hot, gooey slice. She spoke,"For now, I will try to relax." "Constant vigilance!" the voices in her head whispered.

She loved the emotions she felt now, love, lust, desire... She loved the actions they were doing, kissing, sex... All of it. And most of all, she loved him! She purred,"I am so ready love, but are you?"

"I'll still be around to try and help," Beast Boy said befor ehe began digging in with her, savoring the vegetarian cheesy goodness and just being with Tara.

--------------------------------------

Ninjice smiled before he kissed Raven to answer before his cock entered inside of her pussy once more. His arms were tight round her and he was moving slow and steady, savoring the warm wet feeling of it all.

Terra smiled, and spoke with heart,"Thank you." She sprinkled some spicy dried peppers ontop of the slice she was eating, it really was even more delicious after some spicy goodness.

Raven groaned in sheer delight as Ninjice answered her question by sliding his wonderful dick inside of her. She loved his slow and steady rhythm, she wrapped her legs around his waist.

Beast Boy was just happy to be able to have lunc with her and know he was doing a good job of being a hero. "Why do you think someone is after you?" he asked her.

-------------------------------------

Ninjcie groaned with Raven as he was going slow and steady with his beloved Raven. "I love you so much," he said lovingly while he was beginning to pick up the pace, holding her tight and savoring the utter naughtiness of fucking in the outdoors. He kissed her forehead gem.

"You said I highly resemble this Terra person. From what I get, she was really good, but kind of bad too. I think somebody might be following me because of said resemblance, but they don't know that I'm not her." she replied as she ate.

Raven was highly aroused since this was the outdoors. SHe knew nobody else was around, but the risk was so high of getting caught it made her heart race as he picked up on the speed. She groaned,"I love you so much too my sweet love!"

"Well, from the public release said, it's publicably known that she passed on," Beast Boy explained to her. Yes she may look like her and Terra still doesn't have he best reputation by a few people, but he didn't see any reason to try and stalk a stranger.

Even if she was an amnesiac Terra.

-----------------------------------------

Ninjice kept kissing Raven while he would squeeze her breasts and her butt, feeling the instensity of her desire going out. She was influencing the area around by her lust and her magic going wild. His tongue went to dance with ehrs as he was going deeper inside of her.

He leaned in to kiss the gem on her forehead.

"But I doubt people will take it at face value. Some people are only satisfied when they even see a body, and not even then. Just like in books. Never trust that the bad guy is dead unless you see it with your own eyes." she spoke as she continued munching.

Raven right now was so grateful for the wonderful swell of her breasts and her ass as Ninjice was merrily squeezing them. Oh, she was also so grateful for her magic right now, it was so wonderfully influential! As he kept kissing her tiny little gem, she was clearly getting more and more excited.

"There wasn't a body. She overexerted herself and she turned herself into stone. Robin even got the Justice League to look over," Beast Boy explained to her as he kept eating. Of course, for all purposes, the Terra they all knew was dead.

He took another slice as he was enjoying getting to eat with her. "So you likeing the vegetarian pizza" he asked her.

-------------------------------------------

Ninjice was going faster. He had switched their position so he was fucking her doggy style. His hips were slamming into hers while he kept playing with her luscious breasts and pinching her nipples. He savored how he was able to be with his sexy witch.

"I'm gonna cum soon," he whispered in her ear.

"That's so sad. You didn't get a chance to bury her." she spoke. From what she understood, no body meant no closure. Even from what Beast Boy explained, it still sounded sad and heartbreaking. She spoke,"I am indeed. It's very filling."

She was moaning "Oh oh oh" in pleasure as he switched positions on her. Gosh, he just knew how to pleasure her body inside and out! She groaned,"Cum, I need it!"

"Glad you like it," Beast Boy told her a he looked through the menu. "They have some dessert pizza if you want," he offered to her with a smile. Even though they were just kinda friends or just friendly, onlookers would noitce they looked like a happy couple.

---------------------------

Ninjice slammed his hips into Raven a couple more times before he finally came inside of her, filling her up with his hot white seed. He collasped while holding her, caressing her sweaty body while he moved her hair so he could see her in the eyes.

"That was amazing," he said lovignly.

Back
Top Bottom