Teen Titans: Return of Terra (Naomi David & MysteriousD)

She blushed when he called her pretty. The last person that called her pretty was a monster trapped in a spell book, and she didn't even know it was a monster at the time. She spoke,"You should see your family, assuming you still have one. I just want herbs. Spell ingredients. Go ask Cyborg to drive you to the nearest store. Or ask Beastboy to fly you. But I will do what you ask."

Ninjice looked down. "My folks died back when I was in ice. They died during a car crash and my younger brother hasn't been seen for years," Ninjcie confessed to her. He couldn't help, but smile at her adorable blush when he called her pretty. "Don't worry," he said with a smile. "Thanks for the tour," he said to her.

Later in the evening, the team would find homemade pizza along with several groceries in the fridge. Ninjice ended up communicating the green grocers for ingrdiants and such, having crossed the water by freezing it, making a bridge made of thick ice and picked up the groceries that the person dropped off when he amde the phone call.

He also got everyone some gifts. He got a book on earth for Starfire, a box of herbs for Raven, a foreign toolbox for Cyborg, a documentary series on obscure animals for Beast Boy and some wearable weights for Robin.

Raven felt sadness for this stranger. Poor guy didn't have any family left. It would be possible to track his brother down, living or dead, through blood magic. She spoke,"You are welcome."

By nightfall, there was homemade pizza, and it was massive! Sections of the pizza seemed to be made for just the team, and everybody loved what they got from Ninjice. If all went well, he'd be a good addition for the team/.

Ninjice smiled as everyone was happy for the gifts and such he got for them. "Thanks dude! You didn't have to do this!" Beast Boy told him with a smile, ejoying the homemade vegan pizza. "Yeah man, you didn't have to go this far. But wow, this is pretty good! You're a pretty good cook," Cyborg added to him, causign Ninjice to rub the back of his head in modesty.

Robin just smiled and nodded in approval while Starfire went and hugged her new friend in appreciation. Ninjcie looekd to Raven and wondered what her reaction would be for this.

She was showing a rare smile, that was her reaction. Hopefully she could heal him up some more. Though her absolute greatest fear was that this whole thing would turn out to be another Terra situation.

Ninjice smiled at Raven's own smile; he liked her smile. It was beautiful and it made him want to make her smile as much as he could. He began serving the pizza while smiling and laughing with her. "Cheers to new friends!" he said with a goofy grin while lifting a cup of soda pop in the air!

Meanwhile, where the former heroine/villainess Terra was staying at, a cope car drove by, spying on her. Jacob Volkens was once a good cop... a fair cop. A family man and a pillar of the community long ago. However, he lost his family to the metahuman Terra... he was willing to try and move on when ti was believed she died... but she lvies. SHe lives and gets to live a normal life while his family remains dead. It was something he couldn't accept.

However, everything changed when he met a man who was also keeping an eye on Terra. And what he learned surprised and changed him. The man was named Zviad Baazovi, and he was a former government agent. He revealed that Terra was actually a former exiled princess, sent away. The agent claimed and provided proof he was working for a royalty who wished to capture and take the girl.

Officer Volkens normally wouldn't have cared, but in this state, he saw it as an opportunity of justice. To finally have her own up to everything she did and how she had to face authority, even if it was outside of the Untied states. He wouldn't do anything jsut yet, outside of just gathering proof and information. After all, for all he knew, it wasn;t ehr and just looked like her. Blond blue-eyed girls are common and they neede dto be sure it was her.

The pizza was delicious. Since his own family was gone, hopefully this would be his new family. Good people didn't deserve such hardship, but at the same time, it would help them grow and learn.

Terra was leading a very boring and mundane life right now, not that she knew she had ever lead otherwise. Not too long ago she had been approached by a Teen Titan, the green one known as Beastboy. He was so convinced she was his love Terra. She didn't know the bloody hell he was talking about, but he seemed so desperate to believe that she was Terra it broke her heart. Beastboy seemed like a nice guy, the sort that didn't deserve to have hearts broken and crushed. Right now, she was doing homework, blissfully unaware that she was being watched.

The pizza party was alot of fun ad soon it was time for bed. Diego was wheeling hismelf to bed, having helped done the dishes. He was looking over to BB, looking at the moon.

"What's eating Beast Boy?" he asked Raven.

---------------------------------------------------

Tara Stone... That was who she was going by, according to the research done by Officer Volkens. It was funny in a way, being taken in a foster home with the surname Stone. However, he merely kept an eye on her, not able to do much of anyhing until the notes came back.

Suddenly, he got a call.

"Hello Officer Volkens," the voice said.

"Baazovi, isn't it? Look, I've been skipping lunch for this so I hope ya got proof," he said as his mustache twiched in annoyance.

"We got it. It's her all right. We used the hair sample you gave us with a baby tooth that was preserved over here. Apparently, her power were part of experiments done on the royalty, her half-brothers being the crown prince and the other the national superhero," he said to him. The cop nodded, looking determined.

"Of course, we still need to build the case against her so just keep watching her and follow her," he said. The cop nodded before he hung up. He drove off.

When Ninjice asked her what was eating at Beast Boy, she wheeled him to a different part of the tower, and she spoke,"Once there was a girl. A girl unlike any other. Her name was Terra. Beast Boy loved many, but she was the one to catch his heart. She has power over the Earth itself..." She began the story of Terra's life, of the highs and lows, basically of everything they knew of her history, her time with the Titans, her fall to evil, and the aftermath and her sacrifice and the oddity of the girl who looked just like her. "He looks to the Moon because they often sat at the top of the Tower to watch it." she spoke. She wished she knew of magics that would mend his broken heart.

Ninjcie kept quiet, but he heard of Terra, if namely because of the incident that happened here. He was quiet and listening the whole thing and Ninjice figured it was no coincidence about her appearance. He sighed as he looked at BB. "I hope thigns get better for BB, though as for the girl. I hope for her sake it isn't Terra. You cannot run away from your past or your mistakes. They will catch upt you... and judgement day will come for ya," Ninjice said sagely before he went to bed.

"I'm glad that all of you care for one another and have one another's back," Ninjcie told her with a smile. He wheeled over to his room and he slept, his mind heavy.

For the next two weeks, Ninjice has gotten to know the whole team and even met a couple of other Titans. Ninjice would talk and help. From enjoying strange customswith Starfire, sparring with Robin, helping Cyborg, laughing with Beast Boy or even reading with Raven, he had fun.

However, over those two weeks, Officer Volkens was keeping an eye on Tara. [/i][/b]

Raven was curious about this girl, this one who looked exactly like Beast Boy's beloved. Terra had a lot of enemies, and sooner or later people would start to notice that this girl looked exactly like her. What did most teenage girls do all the time? Post selfies to Facebook and Instagram, tweet on Twitter, and constantly use other forms of social media. Somebody would notice the uncanny resemblance, if it wasn't already noticed. From what Beast Boy had told her in confidence... He had given her his number in case of any emergency. Hopefully the girl never had to use it. The next couple of weeks were relatively normal, she was working on healing his legs. Robin and Cyborg were good at helping her with that, helping him heal through physical therapy. Good. They were following her instructions to the letter. Ninjice was also a good reader. He seemed to be just good at everything.

Terra was seemingly oblivious to her surroundings over the next couple of weeks, doing high school things, like homework and clubs, doing teenage girl things, like shopping and social media, though she kept getting a strange feeling she was being watched. Maybe it was because she was such a social media head right now, but there was just something not quite right. Maybe she could call the Green One and ask him to be her second set of eyes.

Ninjice knew how to fight of course and he was the type of person who wanted to learn. He didn't know anything about mechanics, but he still helped Cyborg in anything he could while just going about and helping in general. Thanks to Raven's healing and the thetrapy, he was soon of the wheel chair and he was using a cane to help move around and such. Once his legs were fully healed, he would have to do a bit of training to get back into shape.

While wheeling around, he was noticing that Raven was growing a bit more tense. Not angry or grumpy, but tense, as if she was bottling something up.

Officer Volkens did watch over the social media over Tara, but he would also just be out of vision in a disgusied cop car, but he had a distinct look. THe thick mustache with the aviator sunglasses and the reddish brown hair. In fact, he was there, hiscsr ther ewhile she was in class.

Raven was developing feelings for Ninjice. He was everything a girl wanted. Funny, nice... All shades of perfect. Starfire didn't notice him at all of course, she and Robin were dating. She was afraid of showing feelings, not knowing what this new feelings would have on her powers, since her powers were all controlled by emotion.

Damn, thought Terra. She was really getting the feeling that somebody was watching her, and she was getting this feeling in school of all places, one of the few places where she could honestly feel safe. She had her phone on silent, and under her desk. While under the pretense of reading her textbook, she silently texted Beast Boy...

"I think somebody is stalking me but I don't know who is. Please be my second set of eyes."

Ninjice was with Robin, the latter observing the former. "All right, this is the test that I was given. You go through this, it's a good idnicator you're up to full strength," Robin told him. Ninjice nodded before the timer began and Ninjice went through the obstacle course. He went through and dodged every single obstacle while going through each test, all of it testing his strength, speed, agility, flexability, dexterity and endurance, all while wearing weighted clothing.

He manage to finish in a good time. He was sweating and such, but he quickly cooled down with his powers. "Good time. Looks like you're fully back to normal. Thanks for helping us," Robin said before he presented Ninjice with something.

His own T-Communicator. Ninjice smiled and nodded as he shook his hand. He was heading over to his room, going to shower. He was sweaty and shirtless. He smiled and waved at Raven.

------------------------------------------------------

Beast Boy was trying to figure out what was eating Raven, but he couldn't put his finger on it. However, he saw the communicator beeping. He saw it was a text messege from Terra. "Hey Cyborg! I'll be going out, be back in a bit," Beast Boy told him before he went out and tranferred into a bird and went to Terra's school.

He didn't see anything out of the blue, but he decided to keep an eye on it.

Raven was meditating, trying to learn new ways to focus her powers, trying to learn how to show emotion without her powers reacting in some horrific way. Then she got hungry, then stopped meditating. Even magical beings needed to eat. She passed Ninjice in the hall, and her eyes went wide when she saw him shirtless. Her first thought was... "Sexy sexy sexy". Her second thought was... "What is it with boys and being shirtless?" She weakly waved back, doing her best to make sure her sudden excitement didn't make anything randomly rush at her or him.

Terra still couldn't shake the feeling that she was being watched. But then the final bell rang, school was over. Time to properly test her theory that she was being stalked. She gathered all of her things needed for homework... Then she walked right outside, then started to walk home. She fought the urge to look upwards, not knowing if Beats Boy was around or not, she didn't want to give him away if he was up in the sky as a bird, She didn't want to look down either, in case he was in the form of a rat or something. Either way, she needed to be extra vigilant.

Ninjice did notice that Raven seemed a bit off when she was meditating. Robin and Cyborg insisted that he be shirtless in order to examine his cardio and whether there were any muscle problems up top and what not. That and he didn't have any clothes outside a couple copies of the uniform.

The next day, he noticed that Raven did not leave her room. Well, that was normally the case, but he was getting strange vibes. Being a ninja and getting some basic spiritual training, he could tell when things were off.

He knocked on the door and saw the door open. She wasn't there. He did turned and saw the bathroom door open. He shrugged his shoulders, realizing she was in the restroom. Yet...

He could not resist going into her room.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Beast Boy switched between normal animals that could be seen and such. He followed her as a bird or a squrriel or such or even a bug. Now, Office Volkens was unaware that they were on to them, but he was prepared for such a thing. As such, he was following them from a bit far, though in disguise and through binoculars.

Beast Boy did notice the disguised police car and when in the tree, texted to meet her near the tower to talk.

Terra looked like the phone happy teenager, though she was keeping an eye of her surroundings. She received a text from Beast Boy to go to the Tower to talk. She texted back,"I am being followed, aren't I? How will I get to the Tower without my stalker noticing?"

Raven was inside her mirror, she used it for meditation. It was so sound free, she could meditate with no distractions. She remembered the one time Beast Boy and Cyborg came in here by accident and found their way into the mirror. Afterwards, they said the experience was rather trippy. Right now, she didn't realise Ninjice was in her room. The one place she told him to not be...

Beast Boy was thinking on what way to do so. He smiled as he had an idea. There was more than one way to get into the tower or near the island, which was made in order to access the tower in case of an emergancy.

"Okay, just follow meinto a building and I'll meet you inside. I'll take you to the tower," he messaeged before he turned into a seagull and he was flying toward a blue building, letting Tara follow him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Raven, you okay?" Ninjice asked her as he entered her room. He looked around. Her room was... well, what he expected it would be. He saw the mirror and picked it up gingerly. He saw that it was glowing a bit, but he also saw some sort of seal on it. He looked at his reflection and it glowed pink...

He then vanished inside and found himself in a chamber. He sighed before he also began to meditate, done so many times as if on impulse. After a moment, he found himself in where there was some sort of hall of... things in her head, he wasn;t sure what else to say.

One was locked... kinda, but it responded to his touch. It also had a massive pink haeart on the gate and the lock was connected to the others. "Maybe this will help," he said as he made a key out of ice and put it into the lock. It opened and a massive flood of... emotional energy came out.

Ninjice just released all of the emotions Raven pent-up by releasing one colossal one... love and lust. He was blown out of the mirror from the sheer force and looked at it, hoping Raven was okay.

Terra finally felt good to look up, and she saw a very green seagull flying around, so she followed Beast Gull to the building. Hopefully this whole thing could and would be resolved as soon as possible.

Raven's room was as expected. Many magic books, and lots and lots of black, just lots of dark colors period. She was continuing to meditate behind the lock, she was working so hard to control her emotions. Her eyes opened wide when she heard the lock click, oh no, that wasn't good at all! Shortly after he was thrust out of the mirror, she came out as well. When she saw it was him, shirtless again... She had a weird look on her face, worry and something else.

Beast Boy smiled as he flew on top of a building and made his way through it before unlocking it and opened it for her. He closed the door in front of her. Officer Vulkens looked confused and then suspicious. When he opened the door, he found a storage unit... with no one there.

Unbeknowist to him, under a large crate, there was a secret panel, taking to a tunnel to a tower. Beast Boy smiled as he looked at Tara, feeling complex feelings again, but he found himselv relived to see her okay. "How you doing?" he asked her, just happy she's safe.

------------------------------------------------

"Raven? You okay?" Ninjice asked her as he felt himsef growing a bit hot. When he slammed into the doorway, he also ended up closing it. While BB was with Terra, Cyborg was looking for new parts for the T-car while Robin and Starfire were ivnestingating something out in the city.

It was just the two of them in the tower. He saw Raven looking worried and... almost in a haze with a blush on her face. He cloak was knocked off, leaving her in the leotard that showed off her curvy and imrpessive frm, causing Ninjice to blush once more.

Terra was so relieved she had Beast Boy looking out for her. Despite the recent weirdness involving him, it was good to have him having her back. She spoke,"Confused more than anything. The past while, I've gotten a strong sense that I'm being followed, watched, all sorts of things. Not just on the street and stuff, but on social media too."

She was blushing hard, her face was very red, and she almost spat out,"I told you never to come in here! You could have been killed!" Her cloak was off, showing her glorious form under her leotard. Her nipples were also showing.

"I caught a glimpse. It was some sort of car; I recognize as a car that undercover cops used sometimes, but I don't know if it is one," Beast Boy told her as he was thinking. "I don't know about the whole social media sort of thing," he added as he shrugged his shoulders.

"I can walk you home if ya want and keep watching out for ya," Beast Boy said with a smile.

Meanwhile, Officer Vulkens was talking to his partner about everything. "Don't worry, Officer. We will throw them off your trail for a moment and then we can spring the trap after the heat dies down. The Baron is preparing for the event and we just need a bit more time to build the case. Speaking of, we have also succeeded in finding ways to restore memories, which if it works, will aid us," Zviad Baazov said before he hung up.

The former government agent was a dangeous and amoral man. But then, that's why they called him a Bad Samaritan.

----------------------------------------------------

"I was worried about you and when I knocked, the door literally opened. I figure dyou wou've closed the door ifyou wanted to be left alone," Ninjice pointed out as he also that Raven's nipples were beginning to show there. He blushed harder. "W-what was that?" Ninjice asked.

He felt it. It was thick magic. Her magic. Her emotions were unleashed... all fo the ones pent up, including the primal human ones of desire.

That sounded reasonable to Terra, but she soon spoke,"I want to set a trap for this stalker. Is it possible to fit me with a technology that projects a field, invisible obviously in the field, it reads everybodys DNA or their cell phones, and it shows up on a screen back at the Tower with their identities? I mean, if a name pops more times than it should, or is on the screen for too long, we can narrow down a list of suspects?" She took a breath, and spoke,"But yes, walking home would be nice." Where did this sudden burst of intellect come from?

"My emotions, Ninjice. I've been working for a long time on being able to use my powers without my emotions getting in the way. When I get angry, bad, dangerous things happen. Messes happen. The next time I use my powers, I don't want to worry about my rage getting in the way! When I feel for somebody, I don't want the powers I have to work against them in an unknown way!" Raven spoke, her voice full of passion, something that was rarely ever heard in her voice. She moved closer to him, she wanted him in the worst possible way right now.

Beast Boy got a comically surprised look when she suggested a rather techy solution fr what could be done. "Umm... I'm not sure about that, but mayeb Cyborg has somethin that could help," BB said. He then began walking her home, not disgusing himself as anything. Not alot of people would mess with a Titan after all.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Bottling up your emotions is bad though. You keep trying to restrai and holding them back rather than dealing with them. I know somethings can happen, but rather than take control of it, you just bottle it up. Raven, it's gonna be okay. You can't hold it up forver. Sometimes you need to release your emotions," Ninjice advised her in a comforting voice, knowing what it was like having to contain things like that, but it doesn't help. Sometimes, ya need to go with the flow. He was looking at her with a smile, despite blushing

"Computer class was highly educational today. The Headmaster had brought in the best and brightest minds from MIT to show us how computers worked, software and hardware applications, all sorts. It's where I got the idea that could solve my little problem." she replied, glad Beast Boy was walking home with her.

"My greatest fear is if I let them out, people will get hurt. Your powers aren't connected to emotion, you don't get it!" she spoke, frustration and desire all in one sentence

Back
Top Bottom