Shaken Apart (Avengers/supernatural) Fox-Lady

“Well, you’ve also been helping dean, and making the moose take care of himself. You’ve had a plateful.”Tony pointed out before shrugging, waving her off. “It’s fine. Don’t worry about it. Take care of cas.”He said before huffing slightly. “Whatever. You’re part angel.”Tony shrugged not caring about the specific relations.

Natasha snorted a little at his words and the look on his face. “It’s a nickname. Since he’s nearly as big as a moose, or elk. Sorta has hair like one to.”She said loking amused before looking up at clint as he snuffled, smiling slightly when Sam stirred to, looking up at him to. “He does. He’s beautiful.”Natasha said smiling softly as clint sniffled, watching him. Waiting until he stopped, and started to fidget. “Come, clint. You deserve your pie now.”

"this is true." she agreed with a smile. "they are all a bit high maintenance." she admitted with a playful grin before patting Tony's hand. "i will make sure he is alright." she promised. "i am part angel." she agreed with a smile, gently patting her mouth dry before heading off to find Cas, since Dean slept like the dead.

James blinked at her a little. "Лисичка(little fox)?" he asked, asking her if that was a nickname. though it was the only thing he'd ever known her as. he himself had never had a name. he was a thing, a weapon, not a person. weapons did not have names, people had names and until Natasha, that was all he was, a machine. it was Natasha's intrusion into his life that he had started breaking through the brainwashing. had started his rebellion and why, eventually, he had been left behind as a risk they couldn't keep poking. fortunately for all of them, after corner time, Clint didn't normally need any follow up. he'd have sex if Natasha wanted but he didn't need anything further. it was for emotional release, not a drop. though he usually did drop, which was the only reason he let out the emotions anyway. he moved over to them, lax and calm now as he snuggled into the bed and stared at the Pie, making a protesting noise when James picked up the whole thing, settling when he realized James was cutting it into quarters for everyone. he was stunned when instead of handing the fourth slice of pie to Clint, he poked a fork in, got a good bite, and proceeded to feed Clint. Clint who was so surprised he had to look at Natasha for direction, unsure if he should allow that or not. in the end, he did, letting James feed him until he fell asleep, too worn out to eat the whole piece of pie before conking out. "красивый. Могу ли я держать его?(Beautiful. can i keep it?)"

“They are.”Tony agreed looking amused and pleased as she patted his hand. Watching him go. “Deidra?Is sam okay?”Cas frowned, stirring from where he was curled up with dean, while he didn’t need to sleep, he enjoyed laying down with dean as he rested. Assuming she was there because something had happened.

“Yes. It is. My real name is Natasha, James.”She smiled at him understanding in that look. Because when he’d disappeared, she’d been aware and hurt because she knew she had gotten him in trouble. That she had caused pain to him. Smiling wider as clint relaxed, smiling as he snuggled in, snorting as sam shifted snuggling into clint. “Thanks.”sam muttered as he ate, before setttling down to sleep. Looking up she nodded a little, telling clint to let him eat, before relaxing as clint did. “Yes. If you wish. Though you have to share.”She added smiling at james.

"Sam is fine." she assured Cas, smiling at him. "i'm actually here to speak with you. it has been raised to my, to our attentions that you have been, struggling with yourself." she admitted. "you're struggling to behave in a human manner when you are not a human and that's not good for you." she pointed out. "you are not human Castiel and you have never been. you shouldn't try to change who, and what you are just because you think the others will think poorly of you. you are an Angel, Castiel and people are growing worried for your increased attempts to appear as if you are entirely human. it's not healthy and you may very well upset their feelings or emotions in your more drastic attempts."

"наташа(Natasha), Natasha." James repeated, committing it to memory. he watched the two men snuggled into each other, eying up Sam when Natasha said he had to share. he was not impressed, obviously. and clearly seamed to be of the opinion that he could take Clint from Sam. too bad Sam wasn't the one he had to share with, though James wouldn't have any problems sharing with Natasha, since he wanted to keep her as well. he'd share Clint with Sam only for a little while, but Sam would be moving on soon enough anyway no doubt. still, James wasn't used to not having what he wanted, he was a weapon, but he was a well managed one and often got his way if only because his handlers where terrified of him.

Cas nodded, relaxing a little. “Good.”he muttered before looking startled that she was there to talk to him, before frowning a little. “....I’m not exactly a angel anymore either. At least. Not like them.”Cas said frowning. “I hadn’t....really ever been like the rest. I like humans.”He muttered frowning a little, fidgeting and upset as he eased to sit up against the headboard. “...Besides. I’m always getting scolded for not acting like human.”Which dean had done, in the beginning. Scolding him for not understanding human rules, or acting human.

“Yes. Natasha.”Natasha smiled at him, before snorting at james eyeing sam, stroking his hair softly. “Sam’s not the one you’re sharing with, James.”She said well aware what he was thinking in that look. “Sam’s not ours to stay.”She said sighing quietly, sad because she loved sam, but she knew they weren’t what he needed. And hoping he found what he needed.

"Castiel. You where never like them and you know it. you where a True Angel, one who loved humans as much as you did god. one who followed His Will beyond all else." she pointed out. "You are perfect for Dean as you are Castiel and you haven't been scolded in years." she pointed out. "once you learned the basics, they stopped having issues once you stopped invading their personal spaces." she pointed out. "they know better now, and you sure as hell should as well. Dean has been worried about you, you know. acing the way you've been acting, forcing yourself to change like that, it's not good for either of you. he fell in love with Castiel, an angel of the lord. not Castiel, just another bloke on he street." she scolded him. "you are forcing yourself into a mold much too small to fit you, you will break yourself. you are breaking yourself."

James blinked at her, a bit surprised that She and Clint where the two together before nodding. as long as they didn't pan on keeping the Sam, the Moose then that was okay. he was comfortable letting them have other people as long as they always came back to him. they where his now. well, she had always been his, he wasn't sure what it was about Clint that made him want to keep him. there was just something about him. James wanted him. so James would have him. he wanted the pale haired one too, the Steve, but not the same way. he did not want to touch Steve, or make Steve kneel, he just wanted to keep Steve. it was not a sensation he was used to.

“...”Cas bit his lip, frowning a little, thinking about it. Even though him and dean had the discussion about him being useful, of him not needing to be useful to stay, it was still hard to let it go. Because for so long, the boys had treated him like that, or at least, it had seemed that way, when the world kept threatening to end, castiel had only been useful, a nuclear weapon to threaten everyone with, until his wings had gotten trimmed and he’d been grounded. Kicked out of the bunker, and even knowing it had been because of gadreel’s presence, and not because of him, hadn’t made the feelings go away. “..I’m not the angel of the lord I was once. Not who he knew. I’m....less then what I was. You know that.”deidra frowned, because he might be a angel, might be capable to, he was still cut off from heaven for the most part, and it was hard on a angel, who had been used to being all powerful. Dean being sick, him not being able to fix it, had made the old problems surface, it really wasn’t any wonder he was trying to force himself again, because it was one thing he could control, in a world coming off the rails for him.

Natasha smirked a little. “Yes, us. We’re good together.”She smiled stroking clint’s hair, before looking at James. “You should get some sleep. I’ll stay up and stand watch. My boys need sleep.”She said mostly because she thought it was adorable to watch the three of them cuddle.

"Do Not Take Me For A Fool, Castiel!" talking nice hadn't worked, time to pull out the big guns. her angelic voice echoed in the room, the Enochian words making the walls shudder. "You are twice the Angel of the lord that any of those fools still in heaven are. You are not 'half of who you where' you stupid son of a bitch, you're blocking yourself because you've been trying so hard to be what you think they want, instead of who you need to be. yourself." she informed him. "you think you are cut off, but in truth you are simply holding yourself back, restraining yourself because you are constantly scared that if you let yourself go, something terrible might happen. or worse, that even with a Gods Powers, you still wouldn't be able to heal Dean." she stared at him. "But in truth, there is nothing that can be done and you know it, because if even the King of Hell, Crowley Ruler of the Crossroads and maker of deals can save him, then how can you? the truth is, you can't, and that's what's upsetting you the most. but what upsets you, is upsetting Dean as well." she informed him. "you need to stop hiding Castiel. stop pretending, stop hurting yourself, stop hurting your lovers."

James watched her stroke Clint's hair and shook his head. he wasn't tired. he had slept enough, he'd eat the pie that Clint hadn't finished and then go and find the smart man to see if he needed help with his arm. James knew the smart man was very smart, he also knew that the smart man wanted to take measurements and ask weird questions as he had said while driving back to this location. he liked the very smart man, he babbled in a good way and it made James feel better.

Castiel flinched badly at the enochian, shuddering himself as he heard her. It was so much worse because he was younger then her. The youngest in heaven. He might have rebelled for dean, for sam, but he was still young. So young, and much like a human teenager- which if you really thought about it, was what cas was- he was having a bad self0 image and insecure teenage years. “Something terrible did happen!”He snarled, those dark blue eyes back lit with grace, a bright blue that had always enthralled dean, “I became a god, Deidra! I slaughtered more of heaven’s warriors then any but the nephilim!”Cas growled, his own words holding the echo of enochian, his true voice, the voice that had made dean’s ears bleed simply by hearing it, and while there was a echo of it there, even now, when he was so pissed he wasn’t seeing straight, he’d had a presence of mind to keep it under control, to not hurt the sleeping dean. “I released the leviathans. Slammed heaven’s gates closed. Maybe they should be grateful I’m cut off!”He snarled, flinching as the light above them exploded in the heat of his rage, anger at her for shoving it in his face, but even then, he stopped the glass from hitting either deidra or dean, disappearing. “....Deidra, Sir would like to know if you are unharmed?”Jarvis asked, having only relayed tony’s request because it hadn’t simply been the light in dean’s room that exploded, but cas had managed to knock out most of the three floors worth of lights. Well, at least that gave deidra something to work with. It wasn’t that he wanted to be human completely, for dean and lisa, at least not mostly. Mostly, he was afraid of himself.

Natasha tilted her head watching him, jumping a little as the lights exploded, but the glass didn’t hit anywhere. Pausing as she considered what could have caused that. “Jarvis?” “Deidra was speaking to Castiel. He did not take kindly to it. He apologizes and requests to be left alone for now.”Jarvis replied. Natasha sighed softly, shaking her head a little before looking at james. “Would you do me a favor, James?”She asked. well aware it would calm the other from what she was sure was a upset with the lights going out. "Will you go check on the others, and if he would like company, stay with tony?"

Deidra didn't feel the least little bit of guilt for pressing all of Castiel's buttons. "Yes, you did. You acted as any Angel given the power of a god. you did what you thought, at the time, you thought was best for everyone. was you're behavior skewed? yes, it was. but then Loki slaughtered fifty people in two days and you don't seam to think any less of him now do you?" she demanded. "you killed only those who tried to ill you first." she sniffed. "Angels who would, even now, be flocking to Lucifer in their attempts to slaughter you, you're mate's and anyone close to you. those who didn't go to Lucifer would have gone to Micheal to do the very same thing. " She said, not feeling at all bothered by the death of the other Angels. it was as it was supposed to be. did anyone truly think that all of this wasn't' planned by the omnipotent one? she didn't say that though she doubted Cas would take it well and giving him someone to blame wouldn't help either. she spread her wings wide, the shining golden of a Cherub gleaming in the lights. the wings of a Nephilim and the purity of a Seraphim, Cherubs where some of Heaven's most impressive specimens. all two of them that there where. "i am perfectly fine." she said to Jarvis, brushing glass off the bed with a sweep of her wings, glad she had used Angel Voodoo to make sure he stayed asleep. he needed the rest anyway. "i've actually learned quite a bit." she admitted happily.

James was on his feet in a split second when all the lights burst and Clint wasn't long after him, both men holding a gun in one hand and a knife in the other. "Jesus. that was Cas 'not taking kindly? remind me not to piss him off. or if i do, aim him at a villain." Clint decided, shaking his sleep addled brain a bit. thank god he hadn't dropped fully or he'd have fucked himself up leaping into sudden death mode like that. "одолжение?(Favor?)" James asked, not sure what that meant before taking it as an order and slipped out the door to check on the others. instead of going to Tony though, he made a tactical decision, he was allowed to do those, and went to find Cas instead, intending on settling nearby and simply watching over him. Cas was an asset, anyone could see it. he was a favorite as well, and so it was James duty to ensure physical and mental well being. he was a little surprised at how soon he had accepted these people as his new handlers, but they where kind to him and he could always leave later if he had to. in the meantime, he had a Castiel to locate.

"No, but he IS a god. I was just a angel with a over inflated ego."castiel scowled. Growling at the idea of the stupid angels, didn't they know lucifer and michael would kill them? Cas would have at least left them in peace if given the option."good. Sir is glad to hear that."jarvis said sounding happy that she was kkay.

Sam rolled to his feet, knife in hand as he looked for the danger before frowning as he realized what it was."yea. Last time cas was pissed ended with dean barely able to walk and saying 'not to pissed off the nerds angels'"sam muttered putting the knife away. Frowning as he considered what could have annoyed cas this much."yes a favor. A mission if you will."natasha said smiling as she looked pleased as james left, looking at sam."you need to check on dean and lisa?" "Yes...I should."sam frowned before going in search of lisa, not truly worried cas had hurt them, but wanting to check.

Cas meanwhile had settled into the indoor swimming pool, huge black grey wings spread out in the water as he tried to groom them, fussing much like a upset bird, getting more annoyed as he found himself unable to reach all of them. He hadn't groomed his wings in awhile, so that definitely hadn't helped his mood, as he'd wanted to ask lisa and dean to help, since he hadn't done it since the last time dean had helped him, days before they'd first come to the tower, so he was definitely moody and pissed. And so focused on his task he didn't even see james joining him in the pool area

Dean was still out cold with Deidra watching over him. Dean would slep until his body woe him naturally, which she was explaining to Lisa when she'd walked in. Lisa was perfectly unharmed by the glass exploding. "that was spectacular." Clint admitted to Natasha, heading down to check on Bruce and Tony, a bit worried when he didn't see James but assumed the man was checking on the others first like Nat had ordered.

"I killed people you know." James informed Cas, settling down at the edge of the pool. "Children, mothers, babies, innocent men who where simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. politicians who opposed the wrong people and even their wives and children." James admitted, watching Cas. "i am a monster in human skin, even as i get my memories back, i know i have always been ruthlessly capable of what i did." James admitted, staring at Cas. "that's why you're so scared isn't it? because you slaughtered all those angels, and you new, as soon as you did it, as soon as you regained your senses you where always capable of it and worse, you'd do it again if you felt you had to." he slid into the water, wincing at the feeling of it against skin that hadn't been washed in years and years and years. he gently started helping the other groom, not sure what he was doing but he was intelligent enough to figure it out. "do you know what's different about us?" James asked. "i accept what i did, and i am trying to make up for what i did. i am a monster, i will always be a monster, but i will turn what should be a curse into the cursers worst nightmare.... you, on the other hand, blow up light bulbs, pretend it never happened, and try to hide the part of you that scares you." he studied Cas. "just because we kill, Castiel. just because we have things that frighten us, doesn't mean we're evil or monsters. we are what we are and we have to come to terms with that." he admitted. "in truth, my lucid moments, like this, are few and far between." he admitted. "but i'm getting better and if i can, then you can too."

Cas stirred, tensing a little thinking it was dean before relaxing, looking at the other man even as he tried reaching the outside feathers of his wings. Yet, at nearly 18 feet wingspan, there was only so much folding he could do to get them close enough to touch. “....Yes. I would. If I had to remake the world...I’d do it again.”Cas muttered, though that was part of it. The thing that sent him screaming, sent him raging, sent him hiding as much as he could. The dark memory of that day in the crypt, Dean hanging from his fist, the moment when naomi’s reprogramming and his own ruthlessness had driven him to beat his best friend nearly to death. The dark memory of wanting to do it, nearly doing it, of remaking dean, not killing him, but remaking him into the twisted thing he’d been in hell, had been the lock and key he’d placed on himself. The memory that had built the wall between then and now, because he never wanted to get that close again. That moment, had been what had broken him free of heaven’s control again, had hurt him so badly that he’d hidden away for nearly 6 months without seeing either winchester. “....I can’t. If....If I go back....accept that part. I will kill him. And Lisa.”And that was the true, screaming fear that would have kept him awake if he needed to sleep. As it was, it plagued him most of the time, even if he didn’t consciously think about it.

"i might have picked different targets if i could go back and do it again but in truth, i don't think it would have changed anything." James admitted. "beig brainwashed doesn't help as much as people think it does." he admitted, looking up at Cas. "i wasn't in control of myself, they say. it wasn't my fault... but i still did it. willingly even. i allowed them to warp me. to change me, to corrupt me. i was brainwashed, but if i had been stronger, it never would have happened. if i had been stronger, i would have pressed the gun to my own head instead." he admitted. "that's the worst part about it, looking back, is knowing i could have stopped if I'd been stronger." he admitted, gently grooming the others feathers. "there's a difference now, Castiel. "James informed him. "You're in control now. you understand now. you're not helpless against yourself, or others." he looked at him. "you can't hold it back forever Castiel. eventually you will break, and then you will loose all control you ever had." he admitted. "i like your wings." he admitted, stroking the feathers, curious. "do they function?" he wondered. wondering f Castiel could actually spread them and take flight like the winged mutant. he was starting to loose his lucidity. his brain was like Swiss cheese at the moment. there was only so much 'reality' he could handle for now.

“....No. It really doesn’t. I...the choices I made there. The angels I killed....they attacked me. Attacked Dean. I dealt with it.”Cas frowned a little sighing softly, looking at the other, realizing the other understood. Cooing a little, and not even truly realizing it, that soft smoothing coo at trying to make the other feel better. Sighing in pleasure as the loose feathers were weeded out, straightened. He felt better. Frowning a little as he considered that. “...Yes. Okay. Maybe.”He muttered a little, before nodding a little. “yes. They do. Though mostly I simply use them to appear. It’s harder to have them visible and fly, rather then just disappear and appear.”Cas said before easing himself out of the pool to offer a few wing beats to dry them.

James nodded. "You're more powerful then you let yourself be." he said. "someday, you might have to make the choice. better to make it now, then when you no longer have any options left to you." he pointed out, making a soft sound when Cas cooed. the blond man, the Steve. James remembered that the Steve had sometimes made that sound. it made James feel better. warm inside and protected and safe. it wasn't hard to realize that it was only Cas's presence that had allowed him to remain Lucid for so long. "Not Maybe. don't be stupid." James ordered before he felt an unusual sensation on his face. oh, h was smiling, watching Cas shake his feathers dry had made him smile, he picked up one of the feathers floating in the water and stroked it, it was his now. he had to go to the stairs though because with only the one arm, he couldn't haul himself out of the pool.

“....I am. I might have to change that.”While still nervous, he might be able to. If he let the others help. If he trusted them enough. He’d rather do it not when he had options, then risk everything. Smiling a little as the other smiled, and knew that he was helping the other remain lucid, and glad that he had. “you sound like dean. He tells me that alot.”Cas huffed a little before smiling as the other picked up his feathers, collecting a few for lisa because she knew she liked them before vanishing the rest. Reaching out and effortlessly fishing the other man out of the pool. “Come. I am sure natasha is looking for you.”The angel said as he headed upstairs by foot for once, rather then flashing them there, knowing it would freak out james probably, before heading off to find if dean was awake yet.

"You need to. you're slowly killing yourself." James pointed out. "or haven't you noticed?" he asked, staring at Cas before offering him another small smile, a little less surprised when it happened this time. "i don't know Dean." he admitted. "the names... they get... there are no names where i'm from." he admitted. "just The Doctor, The Handler, The Secretary, The Target and The Boss... they get... confused." he admitted, tapping his head. "without the official.... titles? there's just... nothing but faces." he admitted before snarling when he was picked up, the motion startling him but once he had his feet on the floor again he calmed down and followed Cas. all lucidity gone again, just the Soldier left. that was the most lucid he had been in years and he was glad he had helped. it made him feel good. he blinked at Clint and Natasha and Sam as he walked in and he moved over to Natasha ad planted himself behind her and to the left, like a body guard. "well, at least everyone's safe." Steve sighed as he walked in. "Tony made me go down to check on the generator." he explained, looking a little amused. "he made me pick the whole thing up and then drooled at me. i feel all tingly and defiled." Clint nearly died he was laughing at the impish Steve so much.

“...no. Hadn’t really...considered it.”The angel frowned a little before smiling a little. “It will get easier. I...I can’t help alot. But I can help you...start to heal the synapses that got fried doing whatever they did to you...it might never be completely healed. But...it might help.’Cas said he knew he’d look after the other, before smiling a little, soft at the thought of his boyfriend. “he is a hunter, the best hunter. My hunter.”he muttered sighing softly as james drifted back into not being lucid. Natasha sighed softly looking at james, but not completely surprised. “Yes, everyone is...I am sorry.”Cas said ducking his head a little as he flushed. “Don’t be. I got to see the captain pick up things. It was awesome.”Tony snickered at how pleased steve looked,looking both amused and blushing.

"Any help is help enough." James admitted. "and you have to understand, my brain was... damaged, before all of this, there's no healing everything. i can't be completely fixed." he warned before pondering what 'hunter' meant. a thought that completely took over as he slipped back into the Soldier. "Nothing to be sorry about. Tony blows up the Tower once a month or so." Steve admitted, clapping Cas on the back."i apologize to you Castiel. i admit that i drove you to your breaking point on purpose." Deidra admitted calmly. "it was something that needed to happen." she admitted. "i feel like you understand a little more." her eyes shifted to James, who stared back impassively. "More than i expected." she admitted, smiling at James before patting Cas's hand. "i put Dean under a Sleeping." so Cas would know Dean wouldn't wake up unless an Angel purposely woke him or he woe up on his own because he was hungry, needed to pee or had finally gotten enough sleep.

“yes, but I will do what I can.”Cas smiled at him. Looking at tony, who made a face. “I do. It’s a problem that they don’t understand. I have to blow up things to make it work.” “Blowing up the oven as you work on it doesn’t count as a good thing and a improvment.”Natasha said rolling her eyes a little. “Yes....I do.”Cas said flushing a little as he looked at james, before smiling as his hand was patted, frowning slightly. “thanks. I think I will go cuddle him, and see if he wakes.”Cas grinned before going to go curl up with dean happy for the moment. just content to be with dean and not talk just yet.

"i think he just likes to see us all freak out." Steve admitted, grinning easily at Tony before winkling his nose at Natasha playfully because, honestly, blowing up the oven was about all that could be done after Tony tried to cook on it. "Good.we will talk later, when you are less prone to explosions." she teased him with a grin, watching James stroke the angel feather between his fingers quite repetitively. she hoped it would help, James seamed like such a sweet soul when he wasn't trying to murder people. Dean was snoring when Cas got up there, sleeping just as he normally did and made whining noises as he was moved around before settling in, calm and content with Cas. "Now then, Tony. would you like to have our conversation now?" Deidra offered, smiling at the billionaire.

“Well. Maybe. You guys all scream so nicely. And you stopped complaining about me trying to cook when I did.”Tony said sulking a little. “Okay.”Cas said flushing a little tilting his head at deidra as he left. “....Do we have to?Don’t you have a moose to take for coffee?Coffee sounds grand, rihgt?”Tony said flailing a little as he headed for the door. “Got projects to work on.” “.....”Sam stared after the billionaire, looking thoughtful. “....We could go for coffee, but if you want to chase after him....”Sam said studying the therapist, looking vaguely amused tony was being this weird, and worried about him to

Clint looked very put out at being mocked for screaming when explosions happened and Steve just snickered while Bruce rolled his eyes. "Moose is taking me out for Coffee in the morning." Deidra informed Tony, smiling at Sam, offering him a playful wink. "you can work on your projects while we talk." she offered Tony, well aware he'd feel better if he had things in his hands that he could work on or take apart while he was talking. "so. Tony." she smiled at him and leaned forward, as if sharing a secrete. "is it true that Steve and Johnny are completely identical?" nothing got Tony talking faster than just talking, after all and that was all she wanted for now, was for him to talk, about anything he wanted.

“Don’t look so sulky. We all screamed, then forgot to scold him for cooking.”Natasha smiled kissing his forehead. “Oh. Good. You need coffee in the mornings.”Tony said looking put out at not being able to avoid it even as sam muffled a snicker. “Kay. Awesome.”Tony said heading for the lab, settling in to work on the new weapon he was making for dean before pausing, staring at her for a long moment. “....What?No!I don’t think so. I mean. I havent’ seen steve naked.”he sputtered flushing, settling in and jabbering away about dean and sam and the projects he was making for them.

“....Dean?”Cas muttered smiling slightly when the man stirred, looking down at him. Having been watching the other sleep, and while he knew it disturbed dean when he watched him sleep, he hadn’t been able to stop it. He simply wanted to look at the other.

Back
Top Bottom