Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Submitting in Suren

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No more then five minutes prep time, the only real hassle is getting to the core room and putting this stuff in there. As for the factory, who knows. It hasn't been that long so I don't think their will be that many enemy units back their but it really just depends upon how fast the demon army responded to our first visit." Lucy informs you as the party returns back to the camp. Vigro helps Riku back to her room while Lucy and Slyer just hang around.

"Okay" I nod towards Lucy. "I will gather the new team, and off we go ..."

Not even waiting for a reply I follow Vigro, waiting for him until he leaves Riku's room and then taking him aside.

"I just wanted a brief talk with you, so you won't take the decision I am going to make the wrong way, okay?

We both know Riku needs a rest, and we both know the factory needs to be shut down as soon as possible. So I need to pick a replacement and head out immediatly.

And since I want a magic user on the team, the natural candidate is Zelion. Yes, I know, we can't be sure yet she can be trusted, but what better way to test her allegiance than this mission? So I will take her along.

Only, in that case ... Rhyo is the natural candidate for the second spot. He is immune to most of the antics Zelion might come up with, and to whatever other lust based trouble still remains to be overcome. So I will take him as well.

I just wanted you to know that I am not benching you because you performed poorly, but because the other two are just a better fit right now, okay?"

I look at the angel questioningly, awaiting his reaction.

Vigro nods his head in understanding, "That makes complete sense, and besides I have a feeling me and the demon would not get along well so it would be better if you take another member of the party with you. I will hold down the fort and make sure Riku is given some peace and quite. Is their anything else you need of me My Lady?" Vigro asks.

"No, not right now. Just make sure Riku gets some good rest." I decide not to drop any comment about how he will have to manage to get along with the demon girl eventually as well. It is already some great sign of progress that he appears to warm up to Riku. So I give him a last reassuring pat on the shoulder before I head out to look for Rhyo and Zelion.

Rhyo was in his room, standing motionless, it was difficult to tell if he was asleep, dead, or a real statue that was substituting for Rhyo.

Zelion was much easily to spot, she was in her room trying on what can only be describe as seductive/slut like outfits. "Oh hey there! Tell me which one do you like better?" She asks you as she points to a huge supply of outfits laying on the floor. Where she got said outfits remains a mystery.

"Hmm, that one looks cute..."

I have no idea whether it was amere oversight on Zelion's part, but there is some short sleeved dress made of black leather that by the looks of it will fit her tightly but also - lo and behold - reach down almost to her knees.

"Why don't you put it on? Time to come with me and blow up some demon factory."

I grin at the demon girl, observing her reaction.

"What do you have against looking slutty and showing off skin!!!" Zelion moans as she complains to you. Judging from her lack of reaction you don't think she cares one way or another what mission you're doing.

"Yo, do you think it's a good idea to show the crazy person that you have a party member who's embraced corruption?" Slayer asks as he does his ghost thing.

"Ohhh, we have a new friend?" Zelion asks as her eyes light up excitedly.

"Lucy you mean? Well, Zelion is a team member, and she will find out sooner or later anyways. Being honest about it seems the best bet to me." I flatly reply.

Slyer just shrugs his shoulders as he disappears again, leaving you to do what you want. "You know he would probably help more if you fucked him. Or let him fucked you, guys are easy to control with sex." Zelion suggests to you as she waits for you to gather the next teammate.

"Probably. But I just know too little about him to be comfortable doing that. Come, let's get Rhyo and finish this factory business."

You quickly pick up Rhyo who follows you without question. As you exit your base you see Lucy waiting for at the edge of your camp, however as you draw near Lucy suddenly starts to look freaked out and then angry. "What the hell is that!" She screams as she draws her blade and points it at Zelion. Zelion for her part blinks in surprise before saying, "I'm a demon....duth"

"I know what your race is wrench! Don't pretend to trick me, I can smell the foul sense of corruption reeking from your body! What kind of setup is this!" She shouts as she waves her sword threateningly.

Zelion once again frowns, although you can tell she's starting to look a little annoyed. "Ok that's just rude, just because I'm not a repress fready cat of corruption doesn't mean I don't bath. Now why don't you stop acting like a lunatic and put that sword down." Zelion says with a bit more edge to her voice. You can tell that demons do not like to be threaten or insulted.

"Shut your whore mouth you corrupted freak! Or better yet while don't I just put you out of your misery and take your head off." Lucy says as she takes up a battle stance.

Zelion's clothes turn into mist before reforming into leather bondage looking armor, along with a whip weapon which she cracks threateningly. "Go ahead and try, I'll enjoy making you into a nice little pet instead."

If you don't do something soon this would break out into a fight.

"Stop it. Both of you!"

I decisively step between the two combatants. First I shift my attention to Zelion, reprimanding her "I have not given you permission to put on that outfit and bring out that whip, have I?" Hopefully she is smart and obedient enough to follow my commands now.

Then I face Lucy. "Zelion is part of the team. Until now she has not given me any reason to question her loyalty. To the contrary. We are fighting corruption. We risk exposure to corruption. We might even get into a situation where at least one of us will have to expose herself knowingly to corruption. Who knows where the machine in the factory is leaking. Don't you think in such scenario it is be beneficial to have someone who is not aversely affected by that?

Now put that sword down until Zelion gives you a real reason to be pissed at her, and not just her looks."

Zelion, clearly unhappy, never the less decloaks to her previous outfit and keeps quiet. Lucy on the other hand is less then cooperative. "Is that what you believe? Don't be so naive she's playing you! She's trying to get you to lower your guard so she can corrupt you easier! That's all the corrupted care about, it's all they CAN care about, spreading their diseases to others and increasing it's power in themselves."

Zelion can't hold her tongue any longer, "Oh that's rich coming from you. What did you think I wouldn't figure it out? You might have been able to hide it from the others but I'm a corrupted demon, I can smell the corruption coming off of you. You've been exposed to a good amount of corruption and have been suppressing it haven't you?"

"LIES!!" Lucy screams in rage, but her dishevel appearance isn't making her look convincing. "I am note corrupted like you freaks! I won't give into my base desires! That's why I abandon my post, stayed hidden on the run from you freaks, whispering always in my ear, trying to get me to become you well I won't!" Lucy rants.

While she continues her rant Zelion rolls her eyes and turns to you to explain. "Ok look, corruption effects everyone differently but typically there's only three ways for a person to deal with it. 1. Embrace corruption and become a slave to the Demon Lord, 2. Transcendence the corruptions original programming to become way more awesome, free and powerful like me, or 3. Purify the corruption. Notice I didn't say resist or fight it, that's because you can't fight corruption, literary. Once you've been exposed to a good amount of it it causes changes in your very subconscious, now when you've transcendent like me you can control said changes up to a certain point but the changes still happen.

However sometimes an individual, typically one who knows in detail what corruption is or does realizes what's going on and resists or suppresses the corruption to a much larger and greater degree which is a very very bad thing. The corruption needs to go somewhere, and do something otherwise it starts to really f-up a person's mind. Makes them go coco and super crazy paranoid in the head. The knight over there more then likely doesn't know any self-purification techniques and considering that purification potions are super super rare and cost like twenty slaves to get she probably hasn't been able to purify herself yet and like an idiot has been trying to suppress the corruption which has F-up her head."

While Zelion has been talking Lucy has just continued her ranting which can be boiled down to, everyone corrupted is a dirty liar that's out to get you or back-stab you in your sleep. You're not even sure how aware of her surroundings Lucy is right now.

Great. Just great. What Zelion says does make sense. The problem with that? If she is right I have one big mess at my hands. Again. Yeah, just run a few errands for us through Suren ... I feel like screaming, but I manage to reign myself in and calm down again.

"Assuming that is correct ... " I address Zelion while trying to keep my voice low enough so Lucy will have a hard time understanding me over her shouting "... note I am not saying you are wrong, just that I have no way to tell yet ..." Though the lunatically rambling Lucy is a strong indicator "... what do you suggest? We need Lucy's knowledge to shut that factory down for good. And while you personally might not care as much about that, assume it has priority, okay?" I smile at the demon girl.

"How would someone go about transcending corruption, anyways? Or who could teach these self purification techniques?"

Zelion frowns for a moment as she thinks about it, "Well if she's resisting that's a good indicator that she has a strong independent spirit, which is the main thing you need to transcend the corruption. You just need to basically overload her system with corruption, flood it if you will, I actually know the perfect place we can just dump her body in the pool of high quality corruption and poof, she comes out all better. Then again it might be a good idea to break her spirit first, make sure she's under control and does what we say, either way though she's probably going to resist us. As for the self purification techniques, well she's not in the right mind to be able to learn them anyway so you're going to just need a purification potion.

Definitely want to look in the cities for them, talk with traders etc. Not really my area." Traders eh, Slyer might be able to help with that since he seems to know the lay of the land better then most people but then again it would be much easier to just dump Lucy in the pool of corruption. Possibly turning her into another servant like Zelion. What will you do?

"Regarding these self purification techniques, I was not only thinking of Lucy when I was askin you" I reply to the demon girl. "Seems like the smart move to learn them before you're in too dep, so that is what I would like to do."

Zelion shrugs her shoulders, "No idea, I never needed one so I had no reason to look into it before. The angel might have more intel on this then me, since it seems like his type of thing, but I'd still say you should start the search in a city. Specifically a bar, best place to gather information after all." Zelion states as she lets out a yawn.

I sigh deeply. That is a topic for another time, then.

Instead I thank Zellion for the information so far and head over to where Lucy has been ranting. Trying to appear as calm as possible I ask her. "Can we talk? Privately?"

Lucy blinks as if seeming to come to her senses, well except for the high level of paranoia. "Sure, I'll pick the spot." She states as she leads you away from your party and camp, into the woods. As you come to a clearing she turns to face you. "What is it?" She asks.

I throw in a dramatic pasue, watching Lucy in silence for a few seconds, before I finally speak.

"How important is it for you to shut down this factory for good?"

Lucy looks at you with a puzzled expression, not sure where you're going with this. "Extremely, it is my mission to protect not just our world but this as well. While destroying the factory won't stop the threat it will slow it down which in itself is a victory." Lucy proclaims in a proud sort of fashion.

I nod, briefly.

"Then I would suggest you brew that potion now and we head over to the factory and apply it the moment you are done, without any further delay."

Lucy narrows her eyes as she asks, "What about the demon? Are you going to destroy it before it corrupts you, assuming you're not already corrupted." She asks in a not too subtle way of stating she no longer trusts you.

"You ever studied warfare?" I ask back calmly. Of course I assume she did, seing how she fancies herself a knight and such. "Or at least its very first tenet: Know your enemy."

I let this sink in for a few seconds before I add "Zelion gives me a first hand insight into how a demon thinks. That sort of intelligence is quite priceless, wouldn't you agree?"

(Wow that was really clever o_O 10 points on the badass meter there :D )

Lucy blinks for a moment having never considered that. She studies your face for a moment before reluctantly nodding her head. "Ok, it will take me an hour to brew the potion but after that it will be ready. Just know that the moment your demon even looks like she's going to betray us I'll strike her down!"

It seems you get a little time to relax and do what you want as the potion is setup.

"If Zelion indeed does betray us you will have to be really quick if you want to get at her before I do." I do my best to sound very grim and determined as I say that.

"How difficult is it to brew that potion?" I might as well watch and learn, since the team is rested and there is not much that could reasonably be done in one hour anyways. "Easy enough that you could teach me?"

"Fairly easy." Lucy tells you as she gets to work making the potion. You watch carefully as she boils water, mixes ingredients, cutting them in a very specific way, combining them and grinding them in a very specific order. This might have been an easy potion but the fact of the matter is that even easy potions are incredibly complex difficult to make if you don't know what you're doing. Still your instincts tell you that you could make this potion if you had too.....so long as you had some sort of directions to follow along with it.

"Finished." Lucy tells you after about an hour, in her hands lays a golden potion. "Ready whenever you are." She tells you.

"Maybe you could note down the ingredients and their order after we are done with this" I joke after watching Lucy finish her brewing.

"And I am ready as well. Let's go now..."

With that set you and your crew begin your journey to the factory, which thanks to Suren traveling doesn't take long. You arrive at the factory with little trouble and are currently standing in the same entrance you used last only their are no guards and the door remains wide open. The metal towering structure of gears continues to puff its smoke in the air above, contaminating all of the metal ground around you. As far as you can tell there's no one around, the place is dead quiet as if not a single monster was to be found.

"This smells like a trap." Lucy states as she glances down to you not hiding her suspicion.

"I agree, plus this place is pretty boring so we should head out somewhere else instead and party.." Zelion agrees much to Lucy's annoyance.

Slye and Rhyo remain silent although Slye is frowning.

Now that would be fun, Zelion giving Lucy a thorough pounding ... No, bad thought, especially now. Rather deal with the problem at hand.

"What's on your mind, Slye?"

Slye glances at you for a moment, no doubt deciding how much to tell you before looking back at the factory. "I can't sense anyone besides this group which is very strange considering that the factory is still operational. I find it hard to believe that Seprico forces would just leave it completely abandon." Interesting, for the first time it looks like Slye is just as equally in the dark as everyone else.

"You say you can't even sense the three trolls we tricked on our first visit here?"

That would indeed be strange. There is always the - small - chance we got lucky and noone has noticed that we had been here and shut down the shield. But why then would the whole factory be evacuated?

"Still, if we want to shut it down for good I see no other option than to go inside. Anyone has another suggestion?"

Besides Zelion's, that is. No, just going away and having fun is not an option here.

"Not the trolls or anything else living....." Slye says with a clearly unhappy expression on his face about this.

Zelion pouts at your comment but remains silent. It seems no one else has any other ideas so the party ventures slowly inside. It could almost be considered eerie with how the whole place was deserted, the silence only being broken by the sound of machinery as you meet no resistance on your way to the core. The door to the core is within your reach, Zelion, either boldly or stupidly depending upon how you see it, reaches for the door handle to open it when suddenly Slye screams. "MOVE!!!!" As he throws himself between you an some kind of spell that comes out of nowhere.

Everything happens in an instant, you think you see Slye bring up some kind of barrier spell to block the attack but the attacking spell breaks through it and sends him flying in the other direction. Everyone gets on their guard as a figured cloaked in mage's garb descends from the sky, their entire body wrap in a magical protection barrier. You can sense an overwhelming amount of magical energy coming off of this person as they begin to prepare their next attack.

(Combat mode engage!)

You
Current HP: 150 out of 150
Lust: 25

Lucy

Current HP: 300 out of 300
Lust: 10

Zelion

Current HP: 120 out of 120
Lust: 30

Rhyo

Current HP: 150 out of 150
Immune to Lust

Slye

Current HP: Unknown
Lust: Unknown
Condition: Unknown

Enemy

Unknown

"Zelion, shut down his casting as good as you can" Hopefully the demon girl knows some anti-magic...

I need to interrupt that cast, and quick. Probably - hopefully - his altitude gives the caster a false sense of security, so I immediately leap up to him with my fancy jumping sneakers and try to hit him with a double strike of my sword first before I crash into him full force. Even if I do not manage to penetrate the barrier, maybe the impact will shake his concentration enough for good effect. In a perfect world his flight spell and his barrier fizzle ...

And hopefully my allies know what they are doing.

"I don't know that many defensive magic spells!" Zelion tells you as she strikes the ground with her whip, summoning some kind of defensive magical circle in front of the party.

"Luckily I do!" Lucy responds back as she slams her sword in the ground, creating a powerful fire dome surrounding the party. You can feel the intense heat of the fire, threatening to consume anything that comes into it protecting you.

Your sword smashes against the shield as you deliver two solid strikes to the enemy before you and then smash your own body against the shield. Rhyo jumps in with his own attack. Firing some kind of energy blast at the mage. You can see the shield around the mage shimmer for a moment before refocusing. Your attacks appear to be working.

The mage fires off their next attack, summoning an entire electric thunder storm over the entire area. Bolt after Bolt of lightning rains down from the sky, blasting the walls and floor to pieces but luckily the two barriers set up by your comrades manage to protect your party from the worse of the blast.

You
Current HP: 145 out of 150

Lucy

Current HP: 295 out of 300

Zelion

Current HP: 110 out of 120

Rhyo

Current HP: 140 out of 150
Immune to Lust

Slye

Enemy

Unknown

"Can't you two disrupt his flight spell?" I ask Lucy and Zelion before I jump up again, repeating what I did last turn. It is brute forcing things, but it also is the best tactic I can come up with at the moment. At least it seemed to work to some degree.

As I fly past Rhyo I tell him "Try to sit on or crash onto that shield from above, maybe your weight will bring him down."

Before Lucy or Zelion can respond to you a ball of pure concentrated magical energy hurls towards towards the mage's barrier and slams into it, knocking the mage and barrier straight into a wall. Turning towards the source of the attack you see that Slye has gotten up and boy does he look piss. "Choas, I didn't think Seprico would send one of its top warriors here to guard this place but that will only make crushing you that much sweeter!" He screams as he fires off several more attacks, shattering the mage's shield and given you and your party and opportunity to attack.

Your sword cuts skin as you deliver two solid cuts as does Rhyo's smashing attack slam into the mage's body forcing the mage back. The mage looks hurt but with Slye attacking it's unable to block your attacks. Switching tactics the mage summons and entire meteor storm aimed at Slye. Slye grits his teeth as he attempts to avoid the attack, but several of the meteors do hit him and knock him back. Slye seems to still be able to fight after that attack but he clearly can't take many more hits.

You

Lucy

Zelion

Rhyo

Immune to Lust

Slye

Choas

Looks to be injured

"Lucy, protect Slye as good as you can ..." I yell over the raging battle, remembering her protective dome from earlier. He deserves that much at least.

As I prepare to launch yet another double strike at the mage I order Rhyo "Come in afer me and try to grapple him" I want to see even that mage to continue flying or casting his spells uninterrupted with half a ton of stone clinging to him...

Lucy either "conveniently" doesn't hear your orders or flat out ignores you. She fires off a fire magic sword slash at the mage which clashes against its shield, causing the shield to flicker again.

Slye spits out what could be blood or whatever demon equivalent blood was. He looks shaky on his legs, although he attempts to hide such a fact as he claps his hands together. You can feel an enormous amount of magical begin to surround him, more magic in one spot then you've ever felt before in your life as Slye's shadow begins to expand behind him. Slye's shadow continues to grow and expand as it actually begins to come out of the ground, becoming this huge cthulhu like monster. The beast howls an earth shattering roar before it lunges at the mage. It swings its many limbs at the mage. The mage attempts to dodge these attacks, moving left and right to avoid the limbs but its not fast enough and several of the hands bash into its shield, smashing it to the ground again as its shield once more shatters.

The mage though isn't without its own plan of attack. It's been gathering it's own magical energy for an attack as well and fires off some kind of intense mini-tornado right at Slye. Zelion, having heard your orders and seen Lucy not follow them steps in the middle of the attack as she attempts to use defense magic, however the mage's attack easily blasts through it, hitting both her and Slye dead on and sending both of them flying backwards. They both hit the ground hard and appear unmoving.

While the mage is distracted dealing with Slye you're able to run up to it and deliver two more hits to it. The feel of the mage's body on your blade is weird to say the least, definitely not human. It's like cutting through rubber in a way but you can tell you did a lot of damage. Rhyo follows suit and jumps on the mage, wrapping its very heavy body around the being as Rhyo pins him to the ground for the moment.

The mage looks to be on its last legs but considering what it's capable of doing with magic the question now becomes can you take it out before it can cast its next spell?

You

Lucy

Zelion

(Currently unconscious)

Rhyo

Immune to Lust

Slye

Choas

Heavily injured

The best I can think of is to strike quickly before Choas can reform his shield, and so I rush in with another double strike.

"Keep him pinned ... " I tell Rhyo. Maybe his spellcasting will be inhibited if he can't move his arms, plus Rhyo should be inside the shield even if it does regenerate...

Rhyo follows your orders and struggles to pin Choas down. The mage doesn't appear to be very heavy or strong but it's gathering more magic for another attack however it doesn't get that far as you take the blade your blade and stab it, repeatedly, in the face with your sword. Eventually Choas stops moving and then turns to dust, signaling your victory to all.

"We should move quickly, the demon lord will no doubt be able to sense the mage's death and we don't want to be here when they retaliate." Lucy states as she marches determinedly towards the core room, ready to purify the corruption of the plant.

Rhyo stays by you and just cocks his head in a curious fashion at Lucy. Zelion and Slye remain unknowing on the ground near you.

(You win and gain TWO levels!)

Well, Lucy is right that time is of the issue. But I won't just leave Syle and Zelion behind. Especially not after their contribution in the last fight. Interestingly the demon girl showed more tactical discipline than the self proclaimed knight.

But maybe there's a compromise. If they are merely unconscious, Rhyo should be able to carry both of them. If ...

"We have some fallen comrades here ..." I therefore tell Lucy "... and they deserve our attention. I am sure we can afford that much time. If you help me we'll be done even faster."

Already I am kneeling next to their prone forms, checking for life signs.

Lucy however is already gone, like a woman possessed she's no doubt headed straight to the core room at the expense of everything else.

With Lucy gone Rhyo, foreseeing your next order, has already grab and begun to place both Slye and Zelion onto his back, although the process is clearly a little awkward for him.

(Quick reminder you can use healing items on companions)

Hmm, Zelion is not in critical condition although her wounds should be treated sometime today it seems. Sadly I can't tell what's wrong with Slye, but it must have to do with that first spell that hit him. Sadly magic is not an area I know a great deal about so I can't really do much right now.

Which means I better deal with the most urgent issue first. And that is making sure that Lucy does not mess up. At least I know in which direction she went, so I go after her, asking Rhyo to follow me as fast as he can.

By the time you arrive Lucy has already set everything up. You make it just in time to watch as the potion travels slowly down to the vats of pure liquid corruption. The golden brew gives off an enchanted light as it finally hits the soul dark liquid. Everything starts happening at once after that. The liquid pure corruption starts to boil as it begins to react violently to the new substance, alarms start going off all over the room as blaring warning horns and flashing red lights start to fill the room. The giant metal cans holding the corruption tremble as the liquid becomes more and more violent and just when you think they're about to explode, they do.

A blinding white light fills up your vision, as if you had just died, and for a moment that's all their is. And then everything calms down as your vision returns, all that's left is white steam as the factory shuts down around you. You breath in the white steam and feel.....better, almost as if you just had a purifying hot steam bath. It doesn't take any perk for you to know that it's mission accomplish. You turn your gaze over to Lucy to see the Knight on her knees in shock. "I.......I didn't think I'd actually be able to do it." She states in barely more then a whisper as tears begin to form in her eyes. "It-It's been so long since I had a victory of this size against the demon lord.

The Dreamcatchers........I, used to be so much more." Lucy states in a surprising moment of self-reflection as she looks at her hands. "Nothing comes close to the fear of losing your own mind, of watching yourself slip away a little bit at a time.........and realizing it in moments of terrifying clarity."

Suddenly Lucy seems to become aware of your presence and quickly gets up, wiping her face with her arms as she goes back to normal. "We have succeeded in delivering a great blow to our enemy but the demon lord and those who warship corruption are not defeated yet. You however young one have proven yourself to be an exception Dreamcatcher despite your lack of training. I apologize for ever doubting you and will do so no longer. My sword is ready for use should you want it." She tells you in her proud manner.

(Exposure to the purifying steam has lowered your corruption by 5 points!)

(Lucy is now available to be a companion)

"Apology accepted." I smile back at Lucy, very relieved myself that this is over now, and without having to corrupt any part of Yeo or Suren. I saunter over to the edge of one of the vats and briefly look down into its now empty bowels, in a meditative mood.

"Would be nice if you had waited for us, though. Who knew what else was guarding this room, and facing it alone would have put you at quite the risk." That argument might get to her, while Zelion's and Syle's injuries she probably could care less about. Sadly.

Turning to face her agian, I add. "We are not completely done here, though. We should still head back upstairs ..." the room where we defeated the centaur on my first visit "... and wreck as much of the machinery as possible.

And then it is back to Millianda for our just reward. You'll come along, won't you?"

Lucy nods her head upon your argument that their could have been guards in the room, her acknowledgement that you are in the right. "You can consider it done." Lucy tells you as she begins to head out towards the control room to do as you ask of her. She stops for a moment at your other comment about returning to Millianda. "No, you should go without me. This is your victory and you deserve to take all of the credit for it. I shall meet you back at your base should you need me." Lucy tells you as she takes off, leaving you and the rest of your team behind.

That is too bad. I really would have liked to watch Lucy meet the corruption detectors at the entrance of Angel City. Maybe that would have led to another moment of cleansing truth?

Still, I know what to do. I knew it the last time I was here, only back then there was the issue of what to do with the piled up corruption. That is no longer holding me back, so I turn the dials and shift the levers until the machinery is ready to blow itself up.

Time to head back to camp, to take care of Zelion and Slye.

Everything happens rather simply and quickly after that. You and Lucy go to the control room and quickly rig the place to explode, after that you exit the building as you watch the factory that has given you so much grief blow up in a flaming explosion right in front of you. While the land around you will no doubt take time to heal from the corruption, there's no doubt that you've gone a long way toward healing it.

With that done the trip back to your base remains uneventful. Zelion comes too by the time you arrive and other then complaining about her wounds she seems to be relatively fine. You can choose to give her some medicine or just let her heal at the base over time. Slye on the under hand remains unconscious which is not a good sign.

Time to call in my other companions. Maybe Vigro has some healing skills, and it would be interesting to see how reluctant he is to use them on Zelion. Does he honor the fact that she took that beating in a fight against corruption, or does her demonic nature still weigh more heavily in his mind?

Also, someone with more magical knowledge than myself, which is basically everyone here - well, maybe not Rhyo and Vigro, but definitely Riku and Zelion - should have an immediate look at Slye.

As you summon your growing number of companions to the room they all gather around you with growing interest and questions about what had happen. After you explain the situation to them, with added commentary from Zelion, the group gets to work.....sorta.

"Why by the goddess would you think that I know any healing spells or magic?" Vigro asks surprised.

"Well you're an angel aren't you? Isn't that what you do?" Zelion asks as she sits down, clearly trying to mask the soreness/pain she was in.

"That is RACIST!!!! Not all angels know healing magic, including myself! I'm a warrior, I use medkits and such to heal my wounds." Vigro says, clearly feeling a tab bit insulted. Zelion sees this and can't help but poke fun at him.

As the two bicker Riku takes a look at Slyer. ".........this, isn't good." She states as she gets out her equipment and begins to take a closer look at him. "It seems to be some kind of power restriction curse, or something like that. To be honest I've never seen anything like it before and it's complexity is on a whole nother level compared to what I normally work with." She informs you.

"Vigro, sorry to throw the big cliche at you, but why exactly are you personally so aghast at the notion that we thought you could heal? Isn't that a valuable skill? To be treasured? So there's nothing you can do to help Zelion?"

These two aren't the bigger problem. Zelion's wounds will heal with rest. Syle on the other hand...

"That does not sound good." I tell Riku. A whole new level, that makes sense seeing who Choas was. "So, that power restriction curse, what is it doing? Is Syle going to die if we find no way to break it? Stay in his coma indefinitely? Will he eventually wake up but be unable to work any magic?

And how can we break it? Or who can?"

Lots of questions, I know ...

"I don't have a problem with the healing arts, it's just annoying. Every time I join a party of non-angels they always turn to me first to ask if I know any healing skills! I'm sorry but it's just a pet peeve of mine." He states while glaring at the laughing Zelion who is clearly finding enjoyment in this.

Riku's frown deepens, "I think it's missing with his energy........somehow." She states although it's clear she's unsure. "We'd need a Master of magic, someone with a lot of experience under their rob. I heard they're powerful wizards in Auga. We might be able to find some help there. Do you know how to get there?" She asks you.

"I understand" I tell Vigro "so Zelion has to have some rest to recover from her injuries. But, seriously, have you never considered to pick up some of those healing magic? Not because of all these annoying cliche driven party members, but because it would actually be useful especially for a warrior who does tend to get injured. Broadening your horizon is never a bad thing, I am also wondering whether I should learn more about abjurations. This party most certainly would appreciate your healing, and I can't help but think that as an angel you should have some natural aptitude. Just give it a thought, will you?"

Then it is back to Riku and the still unconscious Syle, watching him with concern.

"No, I don't. I would have asked Syle to bring me there, once I had some spare time, but as it is ... Maybe one of you can help me?

Are we under a lot of time pressure here, or is Syle at least stable?"

Vigro says nothing but he clearly looks unhappy, enough that even Zelion is backing off from teasing him.

"He seems stable to me so I don't think this is something you have to do right away if you don't need to." Riku tells you as she looks back up at you.

"I know where Auga is and can take you there if you want." Vigro states.

Locations you can go to

A. Swamp, Desert, Forest, Steel, and Cloud zones

B. The Castle

C. Angel City

D. Auga

"Before I head anywhere I think the whole team has earned itself a night of rest, to heal and recover." I declare. "Me included." So I wait for them to file out and return to their rom after we have arranged for a safe place to bed Syle to.

Lastly, when everything has settled down, I head to Zelion's room.

You walk into Zelion's room, as is normal the demon isn't wearing anything and her huge cock flaps about as she sets about applying some kind of cream or something to her cuts and bruises. "Well good thing about being a demon is that I heal fast." She states as you walk in. "Oh hey! You here for a good fucking friend?" Zelion asks with a huge smile as her cock quickly begins to get hard. The demonic pre-cum oozing out of it.

I take a step closer reaching out for her beautifully massive tool, gently wrapping my fingers around the hardening shaft. "If you think you are up to it and your wounds don't hurt too much ..." I answer her smile with a lewd grin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom