Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Submitting in Suren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baro lets out a hearty laugh in a kind of "oh you" fashion. "You adventures are all the same, low on cash and always looking for a trade." He tells you in a teasing fashion before he puts his hands on his hips. "It would be nice to get actual money for my work but then where would you gals go. HAHA, anyway it all depends upon what kind of work you want done. I mean obviously there's a big difference between me building castle walls with arrow turrets and lava rivers vs. just setting down a few traps. So what exactly are you interested in getting?" He asks you. Your observation shows that Baro seems very friendly and despite his teasing is used to people asking for alternate payment options and doesn't really mind.

Things you can buy:

A. Minor fortifications - These include things like bear-traps, barbwire, and a few trap spells. Low level enemies should be kept at bay provided they don't come out in large numbers.

B. Mid-level fortifications - Includes all minor level stuff as well as reinforcements to the walls, doors and windows of your base. Bear-traps are now magical bears that seek out intruders, barbwires are like snakes constantly moving and changing their pattern on the ground and spells are much more complex and difficult to dispel. It's impossible for low level enemies in any amount to get into your base now. Mid-level enemies need to come out in a large number to break in.

C. High-level Fortifications - A magical castle wall is put in place complete with defense towers with turret arrows, fire dragon spells, lava rivers, automated catapults. Stone guards and all of the other defense options. Sleep soundly at night knowing that your base is now capable of withstanding an attack by a small army without you even having to lift a finger.

D. New Room - Need another room to get a new companion? Want to add a game room? Sex dungeon? Pool? etc. Then this is the option for you (feel free to go crazy here with anything you want or that I didn't think of. I can think of benefits it can provide your group or you can suggest some).

E. Upgrade Room - Your a queen, so obviously your room should look like that of a palace room. Or maybe you want to treat your friends to some new upgraded rooms. Or upgrade the bathroom or kitchen etc. Once again the limit is only your imagination.

A better protection is always better, of course. Also, likely, a lot more expensive. And supposedly my camp is protected from powerful enemies by equally - or more - powerful ancient magics.

Hence Option B. sounds like the best compromise, though inquiring about the price of A. and C. won't hurt, either.

"Mid-level fortifications are what we probably need ..." I therefore tell Baro. " ... if we can afford them. I wouldn't complain about further upgrades, either, of course."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom