Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Submitting in Suren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zelion's smile grows even bigger as she replies, "Baby, short of being sawed into two I am always up for it!" She tells you as you can feel her rod grow hotter and harder in your hands. Pre-cum begins to drip out of it. "So do you want any hard core dirty talk today?" Zelion asks you, already clearly enjoying herself.

"You want to talk dirty with me? Let me hear what you got ..." My grin is a challenge as my grip around her hardening rod tightens assertively.

I move in closer, my breasts almost touching hers. Which makes ma acutely aware of the bikini I am still wearig, and which now feels like an obstructive barrier between the two of us. "But first you should undress me ..."

"Ohhhhh, someone is feeling really slutty tonight. What's got a whore like you all worked up? Hmmm, have you just gone to long without tasting my great cock?" Zelion asks as she slowly takes off your top, making sure to press her breast against yours and rub them as much as possible. She just as slowly slips her hands into your bottom pants, making sure to slide her fingers along top of your pussy before taking them down with smile. "Ohhhh, is someone all wet and eager to see me?" She teases again with a smile.

"Says the needy demon girl that starts leaking precum the moment I step into her room ..." I retort, the object in question still in my grip so I can easily flick my thumb over the sensitive head to smear some of the aforementioned precum across it.

"Or don't you want to fuck me?"

"Yea but I'm a demon and always horny and ready to fuck. You on the other hand are a BIG fat tease, shaking your ass and tits around and getting me all worked up but not having sex with me anywhere near enough! It an't fair I say! Lyra you need to fuck me more, and if you can't then I saw we make Riku into my personal sex slave. Wait can we make Riku nto my sex slave anyway, please, please, please!" Zelion begs, possibly to mask her loud moans and grunts thanks to your hand technique. You can feel her heartbeat through her cock, and the warm sticky pre-cum slowly oozing out and dripping all over your thumb.

Interesting that she explicitly mentions Riku. Why not Vigro or Lucy? Wouldn't they also be suitable candidates to sate her urges? As would Rhyo, while we are at it. Why does it have to be specifically Riku?

While my hand stays on her tool my knees begin to bend slowly until they touch the floor, leaving me sitting on my heels and my head about hip level with Zelion.

"Oh, so eager ..." I grin widely, looking up at her. "Is someone here just too shy to openly admit she has a crush on our renegade Normazon ally?" Before she can think up some flimsy excuse to veil the truth my head bends forward and my hand glides down her hard shaft to leave enough room for her tip to slide in between my lips.

Zelion's pre-cum tastes surprisingly cool today, also as if it was a very milky strawberry yogurt. You can hear Zelion moan out as you work your tongue on her cock, her grunts filling the room as you see her large breast jiggle and sweat form on her body as the mounting heat in her body grows. Zelion looks down on you with a lusty smile as she licks her lips and asks, "So how about a skull fucking? Or should we try anal today?" She asks you.

Skull fucking ... that sounds awfully morbid.

"Why? You are not happy with what I am doing right now?" Again I take the tip of her cock into my mouth and give it a gentle massage with my tongue and palate.

And then it hits me, a vision, an insight, a deja vu of a world that almost was, and I pull back again, to talk once more:

"Oh, and while we are having fun here ... I like your cock the way it is right now, so ..." I grin wickedly looking up at her " ... not only are you forbidden to make it disappear, you are also not allowed to change its shape or size using magic, understood? It only may grow hard and soften by natural means."

(Sorry again for how long it took me to update this o_O Also have you never heard of the term skull fucking before?)

Zelion lets out a moan as you take her cock into your mouth, "No, but I do tend to like to get more involved in my sex acts. After all what kind of partner would I be if I didn't leave you screaming on the floor after having several mind shattering orgasms?" Zelion asks you with a demon like smile. She openly boos your next comment, "Boooo! How am I suppose to fuck you with a horse cock or with a dozen or so tentacle cocks? I mean making me have it always on is fine enough but it sounds to be like you want plain old boring sex, when are we going to get to the kinky stuff with toys and whips and blindfolds?" Zelion asks you with desire on her face as she imagines no doubt some very kinky sex. Her cock twitches in your mouth and you can taste her pre-cum running down your tongue and into your throat as you work her cock.

I take another brief pause from my oral ministrations.

"Maybe that is because I want you to put in some work for our mutual entertainent? What fun is it to have every possible variation a mere magical fingersnap away? Why even take the detour over horse cocks and blindfolds, why not just trigger those mind shattering orgasms by directly flooding whatever part of my body controls that pleasure I feel with copious amounts of magical energy? I tell you why not, because that would no longer be fun. Making the best out of what you are given is fun, and you have some nice tools already."

I give a long, drawn out lick along that stiff rod in my grip before granting her a most lascivious smile "Some very nice tools."

Zelion bristles at your comment while letting out another moan of pleasure. "That's not how kinks work! Kinks are not just some magic button you press in order to make a person orgasm harder and faster then normal, nor is that their purpose. That's like asking a chief what the point is in trying new ingredients or making up new recipes when the fun is in working with what you've got. It's all about the experience. It's about trying new things and finding out what you like and don't like! It's about opening your mind and seeing the possibilities, the new frontiers that you can explore and experience! Despite what you might think not all pleasure is the same, anymore then all wine tastes the same. If that was the case their would be no variety or imagination in said kinks and everyone would just like the same things. Vanilla sex is neither superior nor inferior to hardcore sex, it just comes down to personal tastes and interest." Zelion states, finishing her slightly surprisingly speech on kinks. It seems the demon is very passionate on this subject, which is probably not that surprising given her nature.

What is surprising is that Zelion's cock has actually begun to get soft in your hand. It's currently semi-erect now but your attempts at getting it more excited seem to be failing. Whether or not it was your intention Zelion seems to have taken your comments as a jab against kinks and those who like kinky sex and it's souring her mood. If you do not act quickly their might be a real chance that Zelion, of all people, will tell you to stop and kick you out of her room.

"I am most pleasantly surprised..." Now my grin widens. I tap one last time with my index finger against the dangling tip in front of my face before I let go of Zelion's tool and rise back up to my feet. "You know, you are subverting the usual demon girl stereotypes?" Briefly my left hand lands on her right shoulder as I look deeply into her eyes "But I like it."

Seeing her enthusiasm, and the thought put into it... A companion one can have an intelligent conversation with is at least as valuable as a great fuck, so let's switch to talking for a bit. Letting go of her I head over to the bed and sit down on the edge, facing Zelion. "But I think I have not communicated clearly enough what I was aiming at. I fully agree that all kinks are equal - unless someone gets hurt against her will. Everyone has her preferences. For example I am quite certain Vigro would not enjoy sucking your dick quite as much as I did." Another lewd grin as I lean back on my outstretched arms.

"But what is as important is the way to get there. Let's stick to your analogies. That chef, he does have to work with what he has. Or what he can get his hands on. He can not use a spell to delve into his cutomer's mind and conjure the perfect meal according to the customer's tastes right on the table instead of having to work for it an hour or more in the kitchen. And that's a good thing. It might sound fantastic at first, but in the long run I am sure it would hollow out the enjoyment. Part of the pleasure we derive from consuming a good meal is in the work that goes into it, the trials and errors and near misses, the very fact that it is not perfect every time. The same with wine. It's the years of ripening that make good wine so special, the effort put into it ... again ...

And, to me, it's the same with kinks. If I want to get mounted by a centaur ..." now I have to wink at the demon girl, that is actually quite the interesting thought "... it is just more fun to find one out there - or even better, be found by one - than if you would shapeshift into a centaur with a snap of your fingers. I don't doubt you could give a very good centaur impersonation, but it just wouldn't be quite as genuine. The journey is an important part of the fun.

When I am with you, I want to fuck you. The real Zelion. That dick that is now dangling between your legs..." one hand rises from the mattress and points at the bosy part in question "... it is the one you summoned when I gave no specific instructions. So I assume it is the shape you most associate with. It is the most ... you.

So that is the one I want when we have sex.

But talking with you is just as ... stimulating."

You have Zelion's attention surprisingly as you get up and begin your discussion. It seems sex in all of its forms is something the demon is always interested in. "I see, but there's a flaw in your argument and logic." She states with a smile. "You're thinking about all of this with the sole perspective of a human. I however am not a human, I am a demon. To me, shape shifting and using magic during sex is as normal as you using your pussy when having sex. Unlike other creatures of Suren demons are born with these powers. Concepts such as gender and body image mean nothing to us since we can shape-shift from birth and use other magical powers. You might think of this form as my "real" self but that's not really the case. Like all of my kind I change my form whenever I grow bored of it, and this just happens to be my most current form. We demons don't have this "real" self, or at least not in the way you humans seem to think of it.

While I can certainly appreciate what you're saying with the art of seduction and wanting to go out and seduce a mate rather just hire some whore the fact is that me shape-shifting and using magic is a part of who I am and the package deal with me just as your arm is a package deal with the rest of your body. It is very much an extension of who I am as a person."

"That's new to me indeed..." I muse loudly, half to myself and half to the present demon girl. "So you are saying you don't have a natural form at all, and all the shapes you chose are equal? So far all I learned about shape changing was that whoever does it does so on a temporary basis and sooner or later reverts back to her basic shape."

That sounds weird, and deep down I feel sorry for Zelion, although she probably does not see it that way.

"You're thinking too linearly," Zelion states with a sigh, and you suddenly get the feeling that from Zelion's perspective you're the one who needs pity and who she feels sorry for. "If I make a fire using fire magic, rubbing two sticks together, or blowing something up with potions its still fire. There are many paths to the same goal. Some people are able to shape-shift using magic which they learned, in this situation your information about shape-shifting is correct in that eventually when said person runs out of magical energy they revert back to their original shape, however their are notable exceptions to this rule. Mages and people who have broken down the barrier of "self" which blocks a wizard from truly becoming the new shape and letting go of their old form and only needing magical energy to transform and not to maintain the shape. However their are other ways people can shape change, for example their are many creatures that as a function of their biology can change their shape. This doesn't rely on magic any more then dragon's breathing fire does, it a biological ability and as a result they simply take on the shape of whatever they feel like and when they die they will stay in whatever was their last form.

As before their are exceptions to this rule, people who become obsess or attached to one form in particular due to some kind of emotional issue and therefore constantly revert back to it against their will, the opposite of breaking the barrier I guess you can call it. Then you have my breed of demon, creatures born of magic, fire and the ethera; our first forms were literary those carved out by our creators. When I die I will return back to magic and disappear. So as you can see there are many paths to the shape-shifting goal." Zelion explains.

(Feel free to go to bed or let me know when you want a location search.)

I nod to Zelion's explanation. The demon girl does know a lot, it seems, and when she is in a talkative mood like now listening to her can be very instructive.

Also a bit dampening to my sexual desires. Maybe I am a bit too conservative in this regar, but how do I now get the image of some volatile cluster of energy only temporarily materializing in the current Zelion shape out of my head? Suddenly I feel all the weariness of the past days in my bones.

"It was very insightful talking to you, seriously" I reply as I look up at her, straight into her eyes "but no I think I need sleep more than anything..."

With that I rise, intent to pick up the pieces of my royal bikini and to head back to my bedroom, not bothering to get dressed for that short trip.

(I assume you want to sleep in your bedroom but if not feel free to correct me)

After getting a good night's sleep you feel yourself fully recovered and slighty horny. What new adventures will await for you today?

(HP fully recovered. Lust increase by 10)

Locations you can go to

A. Swamp, Desert, Forest, Steel, and Cloud zones

B. The Castle

C. Angel City

D. Auga

Before I head out I check in on Syle and Riku, to see how they are doing. Once that is done the plan is to finally head back to Angel city and report the destruction of the factory.

Due to her major contribution it is only fair that Lucy accompany me. (Plus, I really want to see her meet the corruption check at the entrance) As second companion I would preferably pick Vigro.

Syler is in the same condition as he was before, unconscious. Riku seems to have put some kind of stasis or slow down spell on him as a magical bubble encases his body and holds your guide in place. Riku herself seems to be in good condition but she is still sleeping at the moment, no doubt tired from all of the magical maintenance she has had to do all throughout the night.

"I refuse," Lucy states as she leans against the wall and folds her arms. "This is your victory to earn and claim. For a new Dreamcatcher you performed very well and overcame many obstacles, you should take this victory proudly.........and I no longer see eye to eye with the Angel army anyway so it's best if I stay here." Lucy tells you in a way that suggests she doesn't want to discuss the matter any further.

Vigro for his part stands at attention and is ready to go. His uniform seems to be cleaner then usual and he has this air about him, like a soldier returning home to his country in triumph.

(When you're ready to go feel free to describe traveling to Angel city using the whole mind thing)

If noone else is willing and able to go I guess it is just Vigro and me this time. So I gesture him to follow me as I step outside, leaving my camp to walk towards the surrounding forest.

As I do I recall with my mind's eye my first and so far only visit to Angel City. The image of the towering city gate, the soft sensation of the clouds beneath my feet that ever so slightly gave way with every stepI took. And as I do my concentration intensifies. It is no longer only a mental image I am conjuring. It is a place I want to be. I am willing myself to be.

You arrive at the gates of Angel city and at first all appears normal. As is standard in this city you and Virgo are made to go through the corruption checkpoint and routine inspections, however, the moment you step out of the gates you are greeted by the sounds of a cheering crowd.

"There they are!"

"The heroes who destroyed the corruption factory!"

"They saved our city!"

"LONG LIVE THE HEROES!!"

The roaring crowd of angels screams your and Virgo's name in love and admiration as angel police struggle to keep the growing crowds back. Confetti and other celebratory items are thrown at you and Virgo as men, women and even children are crying in joy and relief. Virgo himself looks on stunned by this treatment as an angel in military uniform flies down to great you two. She salutes you in a highly respectful way before stating, "Right this way Sir and Ma'am, the Queen is expecting you two."

The trek through the streets is more difficult than you would expect, it's as if a parade were thrown in your honor as cops and civilian line the streets, still throwing confetti and other celebratory items at you, cheering your names over and over again. Upon arriving at the palace you and Virgo are met with an entire military unit, hundreds of soldiers all standing at attention before giving you a military solute of great honor.

Finally, you and Virgo make your way into the throne room where the Queen of Angels is waiting for you. "Ceana, Virgo, welcome returning heroes." She tells you as the Queen of angels herself gives you a respectful bow.

I return the queen's bow with the same respect after plucking yet another tiny blip of confetti from my hair.

The last hour - the march march through angel city - has been unlike anything I have ever before experienced in my life. The heart felt cheer and jubilation, and all for us, because of what we did. It felt good, elating, it made my breast swell with pride and caused me to smile nonstop, happiness etching that smile into my face.

As the parade progressed further, though, doubtful thoughts had begun to nag. So Angel City had hundreds of elite warriors, yet they needed a ragtag band like mine to deal with the factoryß Or was it just that they did not want to get their own hands dirty? And did they even know who it was that saved their asses? That their freedom from corruption was wrested from Seprico's forces by a demon girl, a former knight fallen to corruption, and likely the former arch demon of the realm, and that they all fought to their best despite knowing they woudl never receive the gratefulness we did now?

I would not let these thoughts mar my good mood, though. I remember them, but for now it is time to celebrate. Vigro definitely has earned this honor. And maybe a reward?

So I reply to the queen. "We are as happy to see you, mylady."

(Sorry about the late reply o_O Things have been crazy on my end and I sort of forgot to post)

"As are we happy to see the two of you." Millianda, queen of angels, responds back to you. "Your destruction of the factory is a great victory to our war efforts against the forces of corruption. While we always knew that the factory greatly aided Seprico's army we couldn't coordinate an attack of the base with our army without leaving other areas valunerable to Seprico's forces. That was why I had tasked you with this quest while we created a distraction and pushed into Seprico's terrority with our own army. Our push forward was actually going very well thanks to a number of other factors however our scouts reported back that the factory had a more grave purpose then we originally thought. It was a deadman's switch in case Seprico thought we were gaining to much ground on her. A bomb that would have populeted are beautiful skies with corruption if it had gone off." Millianda shakes her head with disguist at the thought of it before continuing.

"Because of this I was forced to not only order our advancing army to stop, but to pull many troops from surrounding areas into the city so that we might destroy this threat swiftly. However you seem to have beaten us to the punch on this and I know that the city and myself personally thank both of you for this effort." Millianda states as she sits upon her throne.

"Rooms and a meal fit for heroes such as yourselves are being prepared. You are freel to stay the night or leave if you choose to. As for you Vigro, rest assured a medal and promotion await you when you return to your command."

"Thank you my queen, you are too kind," Vigro hesitates for a moment before saying, "However if it would be ok with you your majesty, could I stay with Ceana's party. I feel that aiding her is the best way to aid my Kingdom as well."

Millianda blinks in surprise by this before replying, "Very well but keep in mine that you are still first and foremost a solider in this army. Should I decide I need your talents elsewhere"

"I will not hesitate to obey you my queen." Vigro finishes for her causing her to nod her head in a satisifed manner.

This leaves the floor open to you, you can leave, accept the Queen's offer or ask her more information (aka quests) on how best you can deal damage to Seprico's army.

So that's my reward, a good meal and a night in comfortable lodgings? Ahh well, I did hope for a bit more but it still was a good deed, wasn't it? I will take her up on that offer, if only to see these rooms for myself. And because I am curious whether or not one of the angels will try to get into my pants. Or, more accuratly, my bikini bottoms.

Vigro, though, did surprise me. Preferring the company of witches and demons to his old unit, something must have changed the brave soldier. I should chat about this with him once I get the opportunity.

"We are honored by your offer, Queen Millianda" I therefore reply, doing my best to smile happily "and we will gladly take the opportunity to rest after that hard fought battle. But what is the next step? How do we prevent Seprico from erecting another of these factories?"

"We prevent Seprico from building any more factories by winning this war." The queen tells you resoundingly. "I've already begun to talk to our mages and we have begun work on setting up defenses so that such an attack will not work on us again. With that being said Seprico has already taken advantage of the brief distraction and refortified her defenses. Breaking her army's lines will not be easy but there is an idea. During war all parties normally use a very specific kind of mass spell or charm item in order to prevent the other from simply walking into their front door, it's why you can't enter the city without first going through the checkpoint and the cloud zone has dozens of traps set up in case a sizable army suddenly appears, heh, I wish Seprico was so stupid as to just send their entire army here that way." Millianda clears her throat from the very un-angel-like suggestion before stepping down from her throne and bringing up a battle map.

"The battle is spread out among many different zones but the idea I have involves the mountain zone. A zone that is naturally more inclined to the angel army then Seprico's forces. Sepprico isn't even trying to approach on the mountains we control and is instead just focusing on defense here. She's done this by having her forces bunker down in the mountainside, using range attacks and summoning a very vicious storm to block our forces advance forward. However I think we can use that storm against her, lightening, especially magical lightning, can be used to supercharged magic spells and equipment. We have in our possession a special magical item that can not only dispell the storm but also briefly cancel out the teleportation jammer. The item, however, isn't normally strong enough to do this but if we can get it struck by a powerful bolt of lightning we can supercharge it to work.

The problem, however, is that it needs to be in the center of the zone in order to be effective, which just so happens to be the tallest mountain, Kusah. The good news is that the mountain is in neutral territory, the bad news is that that's because it's controlled by a very strong tribe of Minotaurs. While either side could take it by force it would require just enough of our forces in the zone to leave us vulnerable to a counterattack by the other side. That's why my plan calls for a small team to be the one to climb Kusah, avoiding the Minotaurs as much as possible, getting to the top of the mountain and conducting the lightning into the magical item.

If we succeed this could dramatically affect the war in our favor. I'm currently in the process of putting together a team for it however if you feel that your team is able to take this task on then this mission is all yours." The queen of angels tells you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom