Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Submitting in Suren

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Damn it! You ruined the surprise of the Gargoyle coming to life :p)

And just as you predict the energy of the sun stone travels to the Gargoyle like a bolt of electricy, causing cracks and some kind of current to run through its stone vains. The Gargoyle shakes itself, like a cat waking up from a long nap, then prompety whacks Zelion off its dick causing the demon to go flying onto the floor a little bit away. "Owwww" she says, clearly not very happy.

The Gargoyle hops from its stone perch and drops down to you, its weigh and strength easily cracking its floor. It looks at you and for a moment it looks like it might attack, but then the Gargoyle does four legged bow and speaks. "You have awaken me from my slomber. I am users to command my mistress." He says simply.

Oops, my followers list is starting to get crowded. Not that I am complainng, that guy definitely looks competent.

I try to strike something of a regal pose as i look down onto the bowing gargoyle. Always a bit difficult when only wearing a bikini, but I try nevertheless.

"I welcome you into my service, then." I speak solemnly. "I am called Lyra, what is your name?"

"My name is whatever you wish it to be my mistress." The gargoyle tells you.

"Don't mind me! I'm alright, I'm totally feeling the love." Zelion says in heavy sarcasm with equal drama. "AH, to think my master's heart would be equal to the amont of clothing she is wearing, oh woe is me!" Zelion continues to sing in an overdramatic fashion.

For the moment I focus on my newfound companion. "I think, I shall name you Rhyo" Rhyolite was some sort of stone, if I remembered correctly. Plus it sounded kinda cool.

"But tell me, why did you shove away poor Zellion over there so rudely? She was only trying to make you feel better? maybe you should go over and help her up?"

Turning to the demon girl I add. "And dear, what has happened with your wonderful fun rod? Bring it back, will you?"

Rhyo looks at you blankly, clearly not understanding what you are getting at. "I shoved her away because she is not my mistress, you are the one who put the sone in the pillar therefore you are my mistress." Rhyo then looks over at Zellion and then back at you, "She is already standing my mistress, would you like me to carry her?"

"Oh yes please." Zellion says eagerly before turning back to you. "And honry already? My you are a nice sluty human aren't you?" She teases you but nevertheless grows her cock back out. In all of its demon goodness.

"Isn't that just the way you like me?" I tease back "But I think a little walking will keep you in shape nicely"

Another thought, or rather inquiry comes up "Say, Rhyo, does your kind enjoy copulation? You are equipped for it, after all?"

If not that might have its perks as well. Having a companion that is immune to lust based attacks ... could be helpful.

"Are you saying I'm fat?" Zellion asks, mock offended.

"I'm capable of giving you and any other creature you desire pleasure, my cock is able to transform for such a purpose so as to be more enjoyable to you but I do not feel lust, nor am I affected by such attacks." Rhyo tells you in his stone like voice.

I give Zellion a long analytical look, as if carefully pondering my reply, before I finally say "No, not yet."

Returning my attention to Rhyo I comment "These are very useful traits. You will have to tell me once we have more time how exactly you came into existence. And I might have need of your services sooner or later."

Giving the demon girl a grin I add "Maybe Zellion wants to try you out right now? You wanted to fuck cute boys, right?"

"I'm not talking to you!" Zellion says in an over dramatic voice as she turns around, pretending to take your comment about her weight as a great insult although you might be beginning to think Zellion just likes drama. "And the key word there is cute, and gargoyle man while handsome is not cute." SHe tells you.

Locations
A. Explore current zone
B. Travel to the Cloud, Mountain, or desert zones
C. Return back to camp
D. Go somewhere specific

I just shrug. "All right, so someone else will have to test Rhyo's capabilities some time soon. For now it's time to rest, and to introduce the two of you to the family."

It is decided, then. I spend a few more minutes to look around the temple just to make sure Rhyo is really all of the treasure that was mentioned. Not that I am complaining, but I would also hate to miss any extras.

Should my search prove as futile as expected I will head back to camp.

Your search once more provides nothing new and so you quickly make your way back to the camp. Vigro as you might expect doesn't appear to approve of Zelion, although that seems to make Zelion all the more likely to follow him around and hit on him. Vigro looks over Rhyo with mild curiosity but is too busy running around the camp trying to avoid Zelion to really pay too much attention. Riku for her part completely ignores Zelion and everyone else as she begins to look over Rhyo with the fashionation worthy of any scientist. Making notes and other details in her notebook.

Rhyo for his part simply stands in one spot like a statue, or puppy, as he patiently looks over at you awaitng further commands. Slye is nowhere to be seen but then again he does like to lurk in the shaows so it's entirely possible he's watching you right now, and has been watching you since you left. He does seem to have that little of a life.

It is a bit irritating to have Rhyo stand around just like that,waiting for orders, so I walk over to him and Riku, leaving the merry couple of Vigro and Zelion alone for now.

"Tell me Rhyo" I ask him "do you have any interests of your own? Anything you would want to do besides following my orders?"

Rhyo tilts his head for a moment as he thinks about your question and then says slowly, "I like rocks."

"AWESOME!" Riku says in her usuaul scientific delight. "Why do you like rocks, do you like to eat them, do you need to eat, are you made out of rocks, what kind of rocks do you like?" Riku bombards him with questions causing the slower member to tilte his head as he takes them all in.

I place a hand gently on Riku's shoulder while telling her "Slow down, will you, and give Rhyo time to think about your questions and answer them, one at a time."

Right then I see Zelion in her pursuit of Vigro, and I call out "Zelion, put on your black dress, and don't you dare to put your pleasure stick away." Both should help Vigro to mount a little bit of a defense.

That clarified my attention returns to Rhyo. Will he even answer Riku's questions without me telling him to do so?

"Awww alright." Zelion says with a frown before she snaps her fingers causing her dress to magically appear on her body. Vigro sends you a thank you look before Zelion jumps on him, causing them to fall and wrestle on the ground.

It's hard to tell if Riku has even noticed you yet but she has stopped talking giving Rhyo to answer her questions. "I just like rocks, I like to look at them, and no I don't need to eat." He says slowly but steadily, like a mountain.

I just shake my head at Zelion and Vigro, before returning the attention to the other two.

"So Rhyo, what do you know about your origin? How you came into being?" I glance at Riku "Do you know anything about gargoyles?"

"I am sorry master but my memories on the subject are incomplete due to damage I had substain from the battles I previously fought in. I believe I was built in the image of the god my previouse masters believed in, made to be their perfect servant for any occasion or need." Rhyo responds.

"I know that they're statues that aren't supposed to move." Riku replies as she continues to keep taking notes.

One question is particular nagging now "And you rmasters saw need to fit you with the tools necessary for copulation." A bit strange, that ...

Grinning at Riku, I add "Would you want to closely investigate that part of him as well?"

"I......do not know." Rhyo says with a frown as he appears to be deep in thought, like a person who has just realize they are forgetting something they shouldn't be forgettting but can't help it.

Riku blushes and stutters out, "W-w-well I do what to see how it works and make sure it is working, for science of course!" She shouts out, although your keen instincts can see that she's growing slightly arosed.

Is that the same Riku who had enough of sex since she got it force fed by her Normazon brethren? Seems Rhyo's tool is not without effect on her as well.

"For sceince of course." I repeat. "Do you want to conduct the investigation here in the open or in your room?"

"Umm, well, my room, um, I have, um, TOOLS, that's right, I have tools there I would need to exaime Rhyo." Riku stutters out, turning a bright color red.

Rhyo tiltes his head, it's unclear what his thoughts are on this matter, if he has any. He could just be checking out the rocks nearby after all.

"Sounds reasonable" I reply, trying to stay serious. I can't really suppress a grin, though. "Rhyo, please follow Riku and myself to her room."

Gently reaching for the witches elbow I kindly tell her "So let's go and start this examination. I am curious as well what you will find out."

"R-r-righ" Riku says with a cough as she quickly goes to close the door.

"Um, well, first I guess we should test to see how it grows hard, and what it feels like." Riku says in a very straightful, scientific fashion, clearly trying to keep her composer. Slowly she sits down next to Rhyo and timidly reaches out and touches his cock. A soft orange light begins to glow around Rhyo's cock, almost as if he had Orange veins. "Interesting, it's definitely firm and bumby in some places, but it still gives off heat, and the stone is brittle or sharp." Riku says as she describes Rhyo's cock to you.

You can see Rhyo's membrane grow harder by the second.

"A sharp cock? That is going to hurt ..."

I want to see this for myself, or rather feel it. So I step closer and reach out with my own hand.

True to what Riku says Rhyo's cock is firm and strong, yet it's heated like the type of rocks some massage parolers use. You can feel the bumps on his cock gently rub against your hand as you feel him. However the stone itself is smooth for the most part. As you touch it you can smell a mangificent fragrance being released into the air and whaffle towards your nose.

I give that stony member a bit of a squeeze while I closely watch Rhyo. Does he really feel nothing even when having a hard on?

Rhyo's expression remains stone solid and Riku voices your qestion. "Do you not feel anything Rhyo?" She asks while still stroking his cock. You feel Riku's hand touch your own every now and then while you both work on his cock.

Rhyo responds turns to both of you and responds, "I am able to anyalize the sensual imput both your hands and causing and having my membrane react accordingly." Rhyo pauses for a moment as if he's just remember something and turns to you. "Mistress would you prefer if I make audio sounds to go along with your actions?" He asks.

I just shake my head. "Don't make any noises unless you feel genuinely compelled to."

Then I think of something "Umm, Riku, shouldn't we dress appropriately for this kind on examination?"

Even as I speak I reach up to remove my bikini top. Will the young witch also get naked?

Riku turns even red as you take off your top, and turns away from you, clearly arosed by your fully visible breast. "Um, well, um visual input also plays a part in your, um, process right?" She asks Rhyo who nods his head.

"That is correct, I am programmed to recongized visual singals that a normal male would find pleasing and react accordingly." He informs the scienctist. You can't tell if Riku is happy or unhappy by this news.

"Right then, um I guess I should get undress." She says as she slowly gets up and removes her rob, revealing her perfect tan body to you. Riku's breast are about B cup, while her hips are round, and pussy perfectly shaved. She quickly drops to the floor and rejoins you in stroking Rhyo's cock, however you can see her fidgeting slightly as her breath increases.

I smile as the naked Riku rejoins me, and in turn I remove my bikini bottom to creating a matching level of nudity. Once that is done our hands explore the gargoyle cock in tandem.

"Since you are the scientist, what examination would you suggest next?" I grin at her.

Riku coughs nervously as she replies, "Um, well since we've used our sense of touch now to test Rhyo's "process" it only makes sense that we use our sense of "taste" next right." She says before once more nervously clearing her throat and then leaning down to give Rhyo's cock a slow, thorough lick. Riku pulls her head back and visibly blinks in surprise as she licks her lips and anaylizes the taste. "It-it tastes like rock candy, like Orange rock candy." She says in a surprised voice before leaning back down and licking Rhyo's cock again to double check.

"I have to try that myself"

Immediately I kneel down right next to Riku, my naked shoulder brushing lightly against her hip as I lean forward and bring forth my tongue to get in an extended lick of my own.

As I do I reach up with one hand and give Riku's buttock a playful squeeze.

Immedately the rock candy taste hits your tastebuld, the orangety flavor is unforgetable and distinct. Riku jumps in surprise as you grab her butt, but she's clearly too distracted by Rhyo's cock to react. As you both lick Rhyo's cock occasionally your tongue touch and lick each others. You can taste the warm salvia of Rhyo's tongue, mix with Rhyo's taste as his cock glows orange and pulses, relasing more of that scent, seductive scent in the air.

This is fun, licking that lollipop ... err ... cock together with the nice witch. Almost a bonding experience. I try to nudge her to kneel down next to me so we are both on the same level, literally. Should also lessen the strain on her back.

During a brief stop I comment "The two of us make a great team ..."

Riku naturally knees down next to you so as to reduce the strain on her back and to get into a more comfortable position. You can feel the heat from her body, her naked skin isn't even an inch from your own. If you were to glance down you could see her pussy begining to leak from excitement. Riku stops licking the cock for a moment to reply to your statement, "Yes, yes we do." She says simply with a smile.

I inch even closer to Riku, making skin contact while I continue the dance of my tongue along Rhyo's rod. My right arm casually drapes itself across her back and waist. Our hips rub against each other, and occasionally I feel my right breast brush against smooth skin. This is surprisingly enjoyable.

After another minute, though, I disengage myself from the gargoyle genital and comment "Too many sweets are not good for me. We should proceed with the next step of the examination."

Riku blinks for her eyes before turning red in embarrassment as she realizes how close you have gotten to her. "Um, right, um, all that's left for us to do now is to collect a semen sample to test and of course see that everything is working the way it should." Riku says, despite her embarrassment you notice that she isn't moving away from you, then again that could also be because of how wet her pussy is at the moment.

Semen sample. Good point, that. I look up at the gargoyle, past his protruding phallus.

"Say Rhyo, do you actually ejaculate? I mean, since you operate this on a purely mechanical level as you've told us the logical conclusion would be that you do not orgasm, either."

As I ask this I do not move away from Riku, either.

"I do ejaculate however the substance I produce is not something you can be fertilized with. My creator wanted to be able to experience the feeling of ejaculation without having to worry about its downsides. I also do experience an "orgasm" if you will, but the feelings are completely different from how you living beings experience it, due to the data sequence." He informs you in his usual stone expression.

"Great." Riku says with a slight cough before looking to you, "so how do you want to go out extracting a semen sample?" She asks you.

So Rhyo does remember his creator? I file that fact away for later, no use ruining the mood with some dry investigations into his past.

"How about we try the natural method?" I widely grin back at Riku before I finally detach myself from her and get up, moving over to the room's table. Thankfully the witch had not cluttered it with her research devices yet, and the table board is at just the right height. With my feet spread about a yard apart the edge is pressing against my hips. I lean forward until my chest is flat on the surface.

"Come over" I tell Riku "and lie down on top of me."

Riku turns even redder by your invitation however she doesn't say no. "Um, ok." She says as she turns eve redder. The witch slowly gets up and walks over to you, before hesitantly staring at your back and then suddenly laying down on top of you, almost as if she was ripping off a band-aid. You can feel her warm skin on your skin, her breast pushing against your back. You can feel her pussy juices dripping down her legs and getting on your own thighs, a few drops even hit your pussy. "N-n-now what." Riku stutters, she's so close to you now that you can almost smell her. Her warm breath tickles the back of your neck and ear. You can feel her increasing heart beat on your back.

Having the naked young with lie atop me is something else. I know I am not into girls, still this feels exciting in a good way, her nipples grazing over my bare back, her weight pinning me down. And she seems to be even more turned on than I am.

"Well, now ... with our pussies so neatly arranged next to each other unless Rhyo can grow a second cock he will alternate between ploughing both of us. Switching every ten to fifteen strokes or so..."

On cue Rhyo steps forward and stands up on his two hind legs, he places his two front legs on your side. While his cold stone body admits no heat you can still see the power in his legs as he positions his cock by both yours and Riku's pussy. He slowly moves his stone penis forward. It touches your pussy but he doesn't enter you yet, instead he plays for your folds, rubbing his head all around your pussy, making you feel his bumps on your lips, for second after agonizing second before doing the same to Riku.

Riku immediately starts moaning in pleasure, drool starts to drip down from her mouth onto the back of your neck and you can feel even more of her pussy juices leaking out and onto your pussy.

I feel how I am becoming wet under Rhyo's teasing, holding still, anticipating the penetration any moment. Only for him to shift, which causes me to exhale loudly.

As Riku squirms on top of my I hold still. The tension is building as to whom the gargoyle will penetrate first. Should I just order him? No, where's the fun in doing that.

Rhyo stops teasing Riku, which of course causes her to cry out in frustration before he goes back to teasing you. You can feel each one of his bumps as they slowly glide past your lips, pulling your pussy open slightly then closed. Each bump is slightly different from the other, just enough to be noticable when you feel it rubbing against you. He pulls back, seemingly about to go back to teasing Riku when all of a sudden he slams into your pussy. He shoves his entire legnth inside of you in one go, the orange liquid makes such a feat easy.

Without warning he starts slamming into your pussy, rapidly going in and out of you. His bumps rub all along your inner walls as they move back and forth, one bump in particular is hiting your clit each time it comes out of your pussy.

I cry out as I am suddenly impaled, rearing up until the back of my head presses against Riku's chin. My hands reach out, wrapping around the edge of the table to both sides until my knuckles turn white.

After a minute of solid fucking Rhyo just as suddenly pulls out of you and slams into Riku causing her now to suddenly gasp in surprise. Rhyo fucks Riku just as hard as he fucked you only Riku is much louder then you are. She moans loudly in pleasure as you feel the vibrations of their fucking on top of you, rubbing against you, her head falls on top of your shoulder as her tongue spills out and she continues to moan right into your ear. Because of the way it's position one of the bumps occasionally keeps hitting your pussy as it makes its way into Riku's pussy.

The ecstatic moans of the young witch manage to keep my own arousal high even as I feel the temporary emptiness of my still gaping love canal. There is the consolation that Rhyo will return to continue his deed, but until then... At least it is nice to witness Riku's enthusiasm and enjoyment.

"Sometimes research is a lot of fun, ain't it?" I just have to comment.

Riku doesn't answer, well unless you count a slightly louder moan as an answer. She continues to moan and cry out in pleasure until finally Rhyo pulls out of her, just as she's about to cum. Riku lets out a new loud moan of frustration at this but you don't really have time to take this in as Rhyo plunges his cock back into you. He fucks you hard and fast, his bumps strike your clit in rapid succession now. They rub your pussy walls, reaching inside of you in places you never knew existed.

After doing this for a few minutes Rhyo pulls out of your pussy and begins to alternate fucking you and fucking Riku. You can feel her pussy juices on his cock as he alternates fucking the two of you, rubbing both of your pussies as he pistols in and out of you in rapid fashion.

"Ngh ... ahh ... yes ..."

The gargoyle is really getting the hang of this, my grip on the table intensifying further, if only to brace myself against his powerful thrusts. The artificial pauses necessiated by his simultaneous service to both of us heighten the experience even further, kind of like a stop-and-go towards orgasm.

That can only delay me, though, not stop me, and so I hit my climax, becoming even louder as I do, trying to buck up momentarily under the withce's weight.

You're not the only one enjoying yourself. Riku climaxes just seconds before you do, her body spasms on top of you. You can feel her body trembling on top of yours as her orgasm rips through her body. Rhyo sees you two organism and finishes himself. Rhyo takes his stone cock out of your pussy and slides it between your and Riku's body as he releases his Orange goo. The warm and sweet smelly substance slides across both your and Riku's bodies, sliding down your side and rubbing against you.

I breathe heavily, slowly recovering from that intense orgasm. The delay induced by the periodic pauses and the anticipation that came with it had been new and interesting, as had been feeling another young woman so close to me, being fucked just as was I.

Finally I feel like speaking again, and with the sticky gargoyle spunk between us I just have to quip "Now I think you can collect your samples."

"Oh, um, right." Riku says as she almost jumps off of you, turning bright red in the process as she begins to fly around like a chicken with her head cut off. As she flies around you notice that she seems to be glowing slightly with energy. "O-ok, all collected." She says as she quickly moves to put her clothes back on while balancing her beakers and samples.

Rhyo watches all of this with his stone expression before saying, "Would you like some help?"

"No-no, that's alright." Riku replies as she almost drops her beaker but quickly recatchers it.

I just continue to lie there on the table, chuckling slightly as I watch the hyperactive witch buzz around.

"You shouldn't have dressed yet, you still have some of the ... test substance ... on you."

"Oh, um, thank you. I'll take a shower later." Riku says as she finally gets her lab coat on and puts her sample away.

So with that done what are you going to do now?

I am feeling a bit worn out after the eventful day. So all I want now is some means to clean up myself and rest. Tomorrow we will head towards the factory, and since I need a rested Vigro for that after I have cleaned myself I will seek out him and in particular Zelion.

"Long day?" Sly asks you as you walk out of Riku's room, a knowing smile on his face. Vigro and Zelion seem to have retired to their rooms for the moment. Sly is sitting on the couch leaning back as if he owns the place. Or at least never left it.

"Eventful day" I specify offhandedly. "and tomorrow promises to be even more of that."

With the others asleep, I see no reason not to do the same. So I retire to my own quarters, strip down and flop down on my own bed to get some rest.

And so the next day begins. Everyone it out of their rooms having breakfast and talking, nothing exciting seems to be discussed. Rhyo is of course, not eating.

(Recovered all HP)

(Lust now at 10)

After getting dressed - which doe snot take very long - I joing the merry group in the breakfast hall, greeting them with a jovial "Good Morning everyone" as I pile some food on my platter before sitting down.

"Today we will pay that corruption factory a first visit." Hmm, whom to take along? Rhyo seems ideal for combat situations, but I do need Vigro to show us the way - plus it is sort of his quest as well - and Riku's arcane knowledge might be very helpful to find a way past the barrier. So these two are the ones I decide to settle on for now.

"Riku and Vigro, would you mind coming along?"

"Of course my lady." Vigro says as he stands up.

"No problem." Riku replies as she gets up as well and stretches.

Vigro and Riku suit up, each grabbing their respective weapons as they follow you outside. "Oh, going to head off to battle today huh?" Slye asks as you as he once again appears out of nowhere and walks beside you.

Vigro leads you through the land and just like always you find yourself in a new area. This time though you can immediately tell the area is different from others. You can see the black "corruption" clouds filling the sky. The ground is as hard as steal, and steal juts out in all places. In the distance you can see the factory, a sort of steal castle/house of giant gears moving as chimneys puff out rivers of the black smoke of corruption. Surrounding the factory is a see through red circle.

You haven't met any creatures yet but there's no telling what might be lurking out here. Now what will you do?

There is no need to rush things. So I look for a nice vantage point to oversee the factory and its surroundings, ideally also providing visual cover. In case I find one I will start observing for about an hour, in particularly watching for creatures that might be on patrol duty.

You find a nice vantage point on a mountain of broken machine parts. It doesn't offer much cover but it's not like you need any, you don't see any patrols or any security measures except the red circle. Occasionally you see a monster of some kind step out side and yawn before going back inside but that's it. (Intelligence roll check and passed) You notice that any flies that come in contact with the circle get zapped instantly.

"Those over confident bastards!" Vigro says, clearly angry about the lack of security and taking it as an insult.

Riku is eyeing the circle carefully, seeming to be studying it while Slye hovers around bored.

"Let's hope their overconfidence will be their downfall"

Riku seems like the first person to ask as well.

"Any idea how we might get past that barrier? I would rather not end up like one of these flies..."

Even as I ask I continue to watch the barrier more closely. What shape exactly is it, a hemisphere, or a cylinder? If it were a cylinder and the ceiling was not covered then with my new jump boots I might be able to leap over it ...

Riku frowns for a moment before speaking, "I think I can write a spell that can allow us to slip through the barrier. The problem though is that the barrier's energy is flowing downward, instead of upward." She tells you.

The red circle to the factory is a hemisphere with no opens that you can see. The place is barren, probably on purpose, and you don't see any opening in the barrier.

"Hmm, flowing downward ... meaning the emitter must be somewhere near the top?"

I keep looking at the barrier, thinking...

"Does it keep out everything, or only living matter?"

The latter would be worth a shot. If I am close enough for it I could try tossing a rock at it.

"Yes but it's inside the barrier and the barrier blocks all matter from coming inside." Riku tells you.

"I could try to fly Riku up so that she can do her spell." Vigro suggests.

"That might work... " I ponder, rubbing my chin.

"Would digging a tunnel underneath the barrier work? I mean if the barrier were a full sphere it would slowly disintegrate the very ground the factory stands on, correct?"

Riku nods her head, "That could work."

"But how would you dig thorough this?" Vigro asks as he stomps on the hard metal like ground.

"You have a point there..." I concede in vigro's direction.

"Or does one of you have a spell to shape metal which would allow us to create that tunnel? Alternatively, if Vigro carried you up, do you think you could dispell the shield, Riku?"

Riku openly laughs at your question, "Hahahah, dispel the shield? Hahahah, maybe if I had infinite magic and three months maybe I could dispel the entire shield. As is I was planning on just making a tiny opening that we can slip into." Riku explains to you.

"Perhaps you less then useful friend knows a spell to shape metal." Vigro says as he points to Slye who's still floating around.

"Don't mind me, I'm just along for the show." Slye says, not answering the question of whether or not he knows of said spell.

"A small opening will do." I smile back at her. "You think you can pull this off? How about your options to shape metal?"

I simply doubt Syle will do much more than just watch, so I rather ask my reliable companions first.

Riku frowns as she thinks about your question. "Maybe? I'm not sure, I'm not too good with metal elemental magic and we'd have to go deep underground in order to find a weak point in the barrier." She tells you.

"Seems the airborne variant is the best option we have, then. At least the best I can think of right now." Too bad I am no good at magic.

I turn towards Syle

"Unless our spectator wants to contribute"

"No I'm good." Slye responds with a smile causing Vigro to glare at him.

"Then why are you even here!" He says angrily, causing Slye to look up at him in a bored lazy way.

"Eh, there was nothing interesting happening in the sky today." Slye says with a grin, much to Vigro's annoyance.

Note to self: Find a way to kick Slye's ass. That will take a while, though, I fear.

"All right, Vigro, cary Riku up so she can try and cast her spell. Seems the best chance we have."

On your cue Vigro grabs Riku, his white wings extend outward as he lifts her up into the sky. They fly over to the red bubble where Riku begins to chant her spell. You can see the red energy gathering around her as she concentrates on her work and then slowly but calmly she extends her hands outwards and places them on the red bubble. Like a rock moving in the way of the waterfall her hands act like a stone that blocks the path of water, causing an opening in the barrier which gradually gets bigger as it goes down. At ground level the barrier is big enough for a person to get through.

"GO! Now!" Riku shouts as her hands begin to tremble and beads of sweat pour down her face as she concentrates on her task. She won't be able to hold this for long.

I don't need to be told twice. Instead I nearly leap through that narrow opening, turning sideways as I do to even fit through and feeling my protruding breasts brush against the edge of the gap. Then I am inside. And on my own.

Unless Riku and Vigro can think of a way to follow me. Or Syle got his ass into motion in time.

The moment you're through Vigro does a nose dive as Riku drops her arms in exhaustion. The opening begins to rapidly close but Vigro is clearly going to risk it. He throws Riku through the opening before squeezing through himself. Riku does a barrel roll and comes out unharm but Vigro literarily crashes into the ground as the barrier clips his wing. Also Syle has followed you into the barrier as well but he's remaining quiet.

I quickly rush over to Vigro and Riku. "Hey, you two, are you all right?"

Vigro seems more hurt than Riku, so I kneel down at his side, checking how he fares.

"I'm.....alright, just a little drain." Riku says as she slowly gets up.

"I can go on." Vigro says in a stubborn voice as he forces himself up, tucking his wings away behind him. Other then his wings he looks fine but you don't think he'll be able to fly for a while with his wings in that condition. Now that you're inside the barrier you can see a single metal door leading into the factory. The walls of the factory itself looked more like castle walls in the way that they are black with no windows. The metal door doesn't appear to be locked but you could always look around the perimeter of the building first, at the expense of time.

Seeing how overly confident the resident demons were in the protecting qualities of their barrier there is a very good chance our intrusion has not been noticed yet. So carefully scouting the perimeter should not be much of a risk.

"All right, let's get closer to the wall so we are not as easily spotted, and then have a bit of a look around."

You confirm what you already know, that this factory is huge. You quickly lose track of time thanks to the blandness of the metal walls. If it wasn't for the land beyond the barrier you might actually get lost due to how identical the walls are. Your journey however does bare fruit, you find two more possible entrances to the factory. The first new entrance is a large opening, most likely meant for a large amount wagons to come in at once and deliver supplies. The next opening you find is a single window in the whole factory, it's high up but you can reach it with your angel sneakers. Those two openings along with the open front gives you three possible points of entry into the factory. Which one will you choose?

The problem with the single window is how high up it is. I might be able to get up there easily, but what about Riku and Vigro? On the other hand, it also might be the most unexpected entry point, granting me the moment of surprise.

The large opening for the wagond apparently does not have any door attached to it, so the first thing I do is to peer carefully inside to check whether any demons stand watch.

You see three large troll monsters. Large fat creatures of green skin and brown Mohawk hair. They were currently drinking.......a lot of drinking. They were laughing loudly in a drunk off their ass fashion. They're speaking was nonsensical at best even taking out the horribleness of their slur words. One of the trolls kept falling on his side and struggled to get up while the others laugh at him. Excluding the trolls the shipping area appears mostly empty, however you do see a few piles of boxes near the trolls. Who knows, they might have something valuable or at the least booze you could sell to someone for credits.

There isn't much cover in-between you and the door to further in the factory but then again the trolls don't look like they're in any position to stop you or even understand who you are so you might be ok. You might even be able to get to the door without them even noticing you but that would mean leaving the crates unopen. You could even try using your wit against the impaired trolls talking your way through them. What will you do?

We still have the moment of surprise on our side, and sometimes the best cover is no cover at all, accompanied by a good tale. So I gesture towards my companions to follow me and walk boldly through the entrance, heading towards the crates and acting as if I own the place.

Once you get close to the crates one of the trolls spots you. He squints his eyes at you as he burps out. "Heeey youa, what sorta strange creature *burp* are you?" He asks you causing his bodies to turn and look at your group.

"Hehehehe, are they many wing hawks eheheheh." Another asks.

"Threeeeee headed goblinsssss." The third says causing the others to laugh as well.

Unfazed by the remarks I continue towards the crates, only commenting off handedly "I can not tell you, that information is classified."

The trolls just look at each other before laughing as you easily reach the crates. Do you loot them or continue on to the door?

"What's so funny?" I grin back at the trolls as I continue unfazed.

Now that I have gone through all the hassle I at least have a look inside these crates to check if looting them is actually worthwhile.

You find, 6 bottles of Troll Xbeer, 2 goblin chicken legs, and one golden egg. However the trolls laughter comes to an end as they frown at you. "Heeeey, what are you dooooooing with our beer?"

"You ain't steaaaling it arse you?" Another troll asks in an angry tone of voice. Not good, saying the wrong thing could lead to a fight now.

(Troll Xbeer, restores 20 SP but also temporarily lowers your int by 10)
(Goblin Chicken leg - restores 20 HP but there's a 20% chance you could get a random goblin trait, such as green skin, short size etc.)
(Golden Egg, restores HP and MP to max and temporarily increases your str by 40. One of the most valuable items in the game.)

"Me? Do I look like a thief?" The trio probably is to drunk to even realize how scant my attire is, or be in any way fascinated by my tits. And indeed, I have no real interest in their brew. That egg, on the other hand...

Qickly palming the egg I step away from the crate. "See, I left it all inside. Want me to bring you some?"

One of the trolls steps forward as he looks over your deed, confirming that you did in fact leave the beer alone. "Yeaa, that would be great!" He says in a drunk fashion.

"How about a drunk with ussss beeefore yee go?" Another troll asks you?

I lift two bottles from the crate, one in each hand, and start to walk over to the trolls.

"Thank you, but no. I am just a little girl and no strong troll stud, your liquor is way too strong for me."

Two of the trolls laugh at your comment as they eagerly accept the beer you offer them, however one troll frowns. His highly intoxicated mind slowly turns as he says while squinting at you, "Diiid yae say a little girl? As in a human girl?" The troll asks suspiciously.

"Don't be silly!" I jibe back without loosing a beat "How should a human girl make it past the barrier?"

"Yaaay you dummpy." One of the trolls says as he whacks his fellow troll in the back, causing the large creature to fall to the ground.

"Hahahah you drunk." The other troll says as he laughs at the troll. You don't think you'll have any further problems with these guys.

That went easier than expected, with a slight hiccup towards the end. Not trying to push my lock I wave towards my companions to make them follow me into the factory proper.

You enter into a surprisingly cozy looking place, with fur carpeting and walls with pics depicting corrupt soldiers doing heroic and erotic things. "Wow, this is really nice.....and disturbing at the same time." Slye says aloud with a whistle.

Vigro turns to you and says, "We have to find the master control room and shut this place down."

You're faced with three different paths to take.

1. North - back the way you came.
2. East - the pictures on the wall in this direction tend to be more on the heroic side.
3. West - the pictures on the wall in this direction tend to be more on the erotic side.

I stand at the crossroads rubbing my chin. Both themes - erotic and heroic - with some good will could be interpreted as leading to that master control room.

Finally, rather randomly, I start to lead us West, while trying to be quiet enough to not announce our arrival from a hundred yards away.

(Note that having any sort of sex or masturbation in this area automatically increases your corruption meter by at least one due to the heavy corrupting gas in the air.)

As you walk down the hallway the erotic images become more and more graphic. Images of girls on the ground moaning in pleasure as various creatures fuck them with their cocks. Every one of their holes are being abused, you see images of them bathing in semen. You images of girls being humiliated, forced to masturbate too a crowd. As you look around towards your allies to escape the images you see that both Vigro and Riku look flush and red, breathing heavily. Riku eyes seem to be glazing over and Vigro is beginning to sport a noticeable tent in his pants.

Slye is noticeably absent, however before you can do anything else you notice that your own body is beginning to feel warm as your lust rises. Perhaps you should take a minute to relieve yourself here? After all you don't want to fight any monsters with a high lust level. Then again you can't help shake the feeling that this all seems too suspicious. What do you do?

A. Keep moving forward
B. Relieve yourself

[Bah, why do you have to spoil all opportunities for some kinky fun without nasty consequences? :) ]

Indeed, i am suspicious. Are all these wall paintings just an elaborate trap? We better be wary, and we definitely should not start rutting right here in the hallway. But once we are back home ...

"Keep going." I tell my comrades "And try not to get worked up too much by the pictures. Think of something unplesant, maybe. Like Slye's hemorrhoids." And of course I follow my own advice, immediately trying to imagine the mentioned body part.

(Because it makes my evil laugh make more sense. *Evil laugh* HAHHAHAHAH)

You take another step forward only to stop upon hearing an evil laugh. "HAHAHAH, I guess you just surrendering to your instincts would make this too easy. After all it's not every day that we get trespassers." The voice says causing you and your companions to draw your weapons and wildly look around for the source of the voice.

"Where are you coward!" Vigro shouts as he readies his weapon.

"Hahahah, I'm everywhere." The voice says as the images on the wall begin to blur, as if the ink it's still wet, and reform into a mouth and eyes.

"A wall monster!" Riku shouts in surprise as you all look down at the face directly underneath you.

(Combat Mode active)

Your Stats

HP: 130
Lust: 15
SP: 0

Vigro Stats

HP: 200
Lust: 20

Riku Stats

Lust: 25

Wall Monster Stats

HP: 500
Lust: Immune

Let's see if this wall monster can even be hurt. Gripping my sword firmly I lash out at that monstrous mouth.

Your sword sinks into the ground, your companions taking a cue from you also attack the ground. Vigro swings his spear around his head before stabbing it into the ground while Riku fires several fireballs into the ground, blowing bits and pieces of it all over the place. Cracks begin to spread along the ground from the attacks as the Wall monster laughs. "HAHAHAHA very nice but my turn!"

The wall monster shouts out as several tentacles pop out of the ground towards you. You quickly jump out of the way, as does Vigro but Riku isn't so lucky as she takes a hit to the shoulder causing her to cry out in pain. While this is going on you suddenly feel a presence on your shoulder as a voice whistles into your ear "While I really shouldn't help you after your last comment about my behind I'm feeling nice today. You might want to get to the end of the hallway, there's a reason why wall monsters make excellent guards after all." Slyer tells you while still staying in his ghost form.

(Combat Mode active)

Your Stats

Vigro Stats

Riku Stats

HP: 110

Wall Monster Stats

HP: 400

"Keep going" I yell at my companions "all the way to the end of the hallway".

Even as I dothat I start moving myself, all the while doing my best to fend off any attacking tendrils while slashing back if the opportunity would present itself and it wouldnot slow me down too much.

'Feeling nice today', sure. I get the strong feeling that all this is far more important to Syle than he admits. Good to know for the future.

You slash at the wall, it's not like it's that difficult to hit an object that isn't moving and your sharp blade easily cuts through the brick like material. Vigro and Riku quickly follow after you without question. Vigro stabs at the ground while Riku fires another fireball at the tentacles. The monster frowns as he sees you trying to make your way to the end of the hallway. "Clever intruders aren't you? Well it won't be that easy." The monster shouts out as the tentacles move to block your progress. Once more they move to attack you but all three of you are able to dodge the attack.

Progress through the hallway (100% means you made it to the end): 25%

(Combat Mode active)

Your Stats

Vigro Stats

Riku Stats

HP: 110

Wall Monster Stats

HP: 300

"Let's keep going..." I call out as I bring my sword around in another hopefully harmful act continuing to charge ahead.

[actually I think we can semi-automate this. As long as noone drops below 50% hp or something unexpected happens we - at least I, but Riku or Vigro no longer following does count as 'something unexpected' - will continue to charge along the hallway and hit the monster while we are at it every turn.]

(No, wait that's............ARGH!!!! *Draws out paper* Clearly I need to make my next monsters harder!!!!)

You and your gang run down the corridor, slashing and blasting at the wall as you head towards the exit. It's an intense experience as the Wall Monster works to block your progress. The hallway begins to break apart all around you, bricks fall from on top, you have to leap and jump over places where the floor used to be. In the confusion Riku and Vigro get hit but they keep moving forward after you. Just as the entire place collapses you dive into the next room, all of your party making it behind you.

This "room" if you can call it that, is really just a connection floor for two different doors. A blue one to your right, and a purple one to your left. Which door do you go too?

(If you want me to tell you Vigro and Riku's current HP let me know.)

[Maybe you could at least give me a rough description of my companions condition , like 'lightly scratched', 'severely injured', 'mortally wounded', etc... or just give me the HP number :) ]

When facing such an important decision, information gathering is key. So before stepping through any of these doors, why not check first what is behind of both of them? So I check whether they have a door handle, doorknob or something like that and whether they are locked.

Both doors look identical, and have identical doorknobs and are unlike. You hear sound noise coming from behind the left door, maybe machines, while you don't hear anything coming from the right door.

(Party stats)

Vigro Stats

HP: 190

Riku Stats

HP: 90

Well, we are supposed to shut down the machinery in this factory. Which would lead to the left door. However, what we really need to access is the master control room, I guess. Which would be adjacent to the machinery, pointing towards the right.

I carefully reach to the doorknob of the right door, to just have a peek inside.

You see a bunch of equipment of some kind, either placed on the table, in boxes, or hanging from the wall. "Some kind of storage faculty?" Riku suggest. There doesn't appear to be anyone in their but as your last encounter told you, appearances can be deceiving. Still if it was a storage room their might be something valuable inside. Do you go in?

"Then we should check what they are storing. Maybe we can use some of it to shut down this factory here."

As I say this I enter the room ... carefully.

The room is a regular sized room, with pretty decent lighting. As you look around you see that the objects stored in here are all sex toys of some kind. You see breast pumps, fetish wear, dildos, anal beads and various potions of some kind. "Well this is different from what I was expecting." Vigro admits as he and Riku look around. Slye hoovers in the air looking bored and as if he's taking a nap. He might be able to give you some information on the items.

Do you want to take a closer look at?

1. The Breast pumps

2. Fetish wear

3. Dildos

4. Anal beads

I have a good idea what a dildo does, and that fetish wear in the end is just clothing. That strange apparatus that is supposed to be a breast pump, though, I have never seen before, so I at least give it a brief look.

"Syle, what are these supposed to do? Make my tits grow?"

Slye looks up from his hovering position and over at the device. "It depends upon the device, let's see, this one here makes your breast grow" he says pointing to a red color suction-cup device, "this one milks your breast" he says pointing to a suction-cup device colored like a cow, "and this one, hmmm, not sure actually. Eh, the worst that could happen is that it takes your breast clean off." He tells you in a chilled fashion as he points to a green suction-cup device.

Do you want to take any of the devices or search another pile?

I casually pick up the first of the pumps. "This one makes my breasts grow ... permanently?" I ask incredulously. "You think I am in need of that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom