Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Submitting in Suren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zig continues to pound into you, moving even harder as his shalf begins to pulse, not with heat but with chill, these pulses are closer to the temperature of Ice but they're only for quick brief flashes. Then Zig's eyes roll back into his head as he begins to release his purple seed. Like his cock his purple seed is cool to the touch and fills your warm insides up completely, where human cum is gooey this cum is like Jello, it slides all around inside of you, spreading rapidly. You can feel the waves of imp cum breaking apart inside of you before Zig's cock smoshes it back together. Also unlike human cock Zig's cock doesn't get soft, showing that he's able to keep going if you want to keep going.

The sudden cold spikes again are unexpected, but in their brievity not painful or offputting. So I just continue to let my arousal climb. Any moment now ...

The cool flood unloading into me does dampen this, if only temporarily, delying my orgasm for the moment. I can even feel a few goose bumps forming on my bare skin, though they fade soon after. Once the initial shock has passed I spur on Zig "Yes, keep going just a little bit longer ..."

It takes maybe a dozen more strokes, and then my climax hits. My hands grip the grass beneath them, my body tenses, my back arches causing me to rise of slightly beneath zig and I let out a long, drawn out wail. I really needed that.

Finally I have ridden the blissful wave for long enough and slump back down onto the mossy ground. "You can stop now, I'm done."

Zig nods his head, still clearly unhappy about his lost but at least he got a good fuck in. Pulling out of her the imp moves off with the other imp and take their leave.

"Feeling better?" Slye asks as he appears out of the shadows.

(Corruption increases by 2)

Better? Not sure, but definitely not horny at the moment. So I tell Slye "At least you have my full and undivided attention now."

"For now anyway, so what questions did you have?" Slye asks as he leans against a tree and pulls an apple out of his pocket and begins to eat on it.

"A lot, actually."

I casually get up and begin to stroll over where I dropped my clothes and where my sword is still sticking out of the ground.

"Let's start with The giant. You called him Hizin. How did he get into my dreams, and what exactly did you mean when you said he wanted to use me in his pathetic attempt for power?"

"Dreamcatchers have a.....unique connection to the world of Suren, and for a smart demon if you can capture a dreamcatcher you can use that connection to your advantage. As for how he got into your dreams, are you sure he visited your dreams or were you seeing a future event in this world?" Slye asks with a knowing smirk on his face.

"The latter" I admit "though at the time it looked like a bad dream. So you're saying I've had a vision?"

As I ask this I am in the process of pulling up my shorts again.

"Possibly, I've heard of dreamcatchers having them before, it's one of the perks to being a dreamcatcher. In any event though I'm invested in your success here in Suren so I'll be helping you out occasionally, mainly because if I didn't I'm sure you would be dead or worse in a couple of minutes." Slye tells you as he floats up in the air and leans back as if he was in some kind of invisible chair.

"Hmm, if I have these precognitive dreams, will I be able to alter the future to avert these fates, or are they a foregon conclusion?"

Now I am slipping my shirtback on.

"And why exactly would you want to help me? Not that I am not grateful, but I would sleep better if I also understood why..."

"You're assuming you'll have more of these dreams?" Slye says with a teasing smile before shrugging his shoulders. "Who knows, I'm not an expert in that kind of stuff although I do know you might start dabbling into the whole "by trying to change the future I made what I saw happen" type of thing.

As for why I'm helping you, simple, Seprico is a common enemy we have, I take it you don't want to be her mindless sex slave or toy, and I'm betting you and your dreamcatcher powers will be able to do some serious damage to her and her army." Slye tells you.

At least that is a plausible reason. The shirt is buttoned up again, and I reach for my sword to slide the sheath back over my shoulder.

"So who and what exactly is Seprico?"

"She's.....the current demon lord, and she's hell bent on taking over all of Suren and then moving on to your world next." Slye says with a look of annoyance on his face. Clearly he was not a fan of the demon lord.

"THE demon lord you say?" sounds like there is only one "That would make her one very powerful individual, yes? And still you say I can halt her plans?"

Well, I am no complete slouch (I hope), but compared to what I imagine a demon lord being capable of ...

"Well not right now, but that's why it's called a "long term" investment. Besides I'm sure your goals and mine will align themselves on their own. Now didn't you come here for a reason?" Slye asks as you as he sits back up.

"Well, I always wanted to know what it feels like to be fucked by an imp. I have to admit I had imagined it to be a more heated affair ..."

With the sword in place I fish out that strange pearl again.

"Oh, and I need to get to the King's Palace as soon as possible..."

"Are you looking for this?" Slye asks as he takes out the red pebble from his pocket and tosses it to you. "It lost it's magical powers when it blinded the giant but you could put in a new spell or magic in it instead. In any case I can guide you to that doorway." Slye tells you.

I catch the pebble any eye it critically.

"So it is useless now until recharged? It no longer shows the way?"

"Yup, its magic is design to explode and blind any enemy above a certain power level which Hizin trigger," Slye informs you. "Lucky for you I know where it is, so are you ready to go?" Slye ask you.

"I am." I reply "but I was told the pebble would show me the way instead... or was this a multi purpose spell?"

Right then I remember something else, the predicament I had faced at the start of the fight with the imps. It led to a useful discovery this time - I can strip my opponents into submission - but I would rather better be prepared next time.

"You would not know of a bikini shop along the way?"

"You can probably find one at the castle itself; with the constant raids by her minions the only truly safe city here on Suren is Auga, although I suppose you could also count Naruia but Seprico openly spares that city because they promote corruption. Either one of those cities will have what you're looking for as well." Slye says as he leads you further into the forest. "Traveling works a little differently here, it's difficult to explain but basically it's all thought based. You just visualize where you want to go and focus on it and that will create a path to your destination. The stronger your focus, the shorter your path, of course if you don't have a specific destination in mind you can always wander the location you're currently in. You can find plenty of new locations that way." Slye explains as you follow him through the forest.

Naturally you're skeptical of this, that is until he stops and you suddenly find yourself in the middle of a desert. You wildly look around for the forest you were just in not two minutes ago, and can just barely see it in the distance to your right. "Looks like the dreamcatcher for Yeo is out." Slye says as he steps inside a large tent. You quickly follow after him, and take a look around. Unlike your own simple hut this one is filled with royalties, golden torches and decorations, as well as incredibly beautiful carpets and furniture line the inside of the tent. In the center of it all stands another doorway, the doorway is identical to the one leading to your village only this one is standing straight up clearly not connected to anything.

"I'll wait here for you," Slye says as he pulls out one of the most beautifully assembled chairs you have ever seen and puts his feet on a table made of a wood that cost more gems then your entire house. "I'm not into the whole King and royalty scene."

It all ist just too weird for me to freak out over it. Hey, I have been chased by a giant, fucked and imp, teleported across landscapes and done a host of other weird things already. This dreamcatcher business is something else.

Trusting Syle that focus does matter I spend a few seconds to look around andmemorize this place really well, I mightbe taking this trip again in the near future after all. While I do I casually ask "And how do I reach places I have never been to before? Just wander around and pray?"

Then, once syle has given his answer, I take a deep breath and step through the portal.

"If you're looking for someplace specific then yes but if you just want to explore new areas then not really. Suren is all connected to each other by land, it's just that the traveling part is a little weird, it will make more sense when you actually do explore." Slye tells you as he examines one of the shiny objects around the tents.

Your key opens the door and once again you're greeted by the layer of clouds, completely blocking you from seeing beyond the door. This time you wisely choose to go through the door slowly, in case some other asshole had put a chair in front of it for you to trip over. You enter into a room made completely out of stone with no windows and another door about ten feet in front of you. To the side two guards, one young and one old, are sitting down in chairs looking bored. Like before the doorway closes behind you and locks itself. The young guard jumps up in surprise as he draws his sword and points it at you.

"HALT, are you monster or human!" He demands to know, although he's not very threatening with his sword hand trembling.

Luckily you don't have to do anything as the older guard gets up and whacks his younger comrade on the head, "She's obvious human you idiot." Turning to you now the old guard continues, "Sorry about that, Larry here is new to the whole guard duty. Anyway you must be the new dreamcatcher right? The King's been expecting you, right this way."

Before you can get a word in edge wise you find yourself in the audience chamber of the king. As you would expect it is a massive chamber with beautiful paintings decorating the walls, and large windows letting the regular yellow light of your sun into the place. A long red carpet leads directly to the end of the room where three chairs are set up. Two of them are set to a higher elevation then the third. The first chair is made from a beautiful white wood and silver with fine silk padding, the second chair is made from pure gold or is at least painted gold with silk padding and the final chair, setting below the others is made from a rich brown wood with silk padding. The silver chair is empty but in the gold chair clearly sits the person who could only be the king.

The king is a tall man with a surprisingly beautiful if feminine face, you can tell by his slim unmuscular body that he hasn't actually seen any combat before. He has blue eyes, and gold blond hair that comes down to his ears. Sitting beside him in the brown chair is a young women, the same age as yourself, with blue eyes and long pink hair.

"Greetings Ceana , I have been expecting you. I am King Nar and this is my daughter Sapphira." You King begins with a warm smile, "I'm sure this all must be confusing to you and feel so sudden and for that I would like to apologize. I'm sure you realize by now that dreamcatchers are much more then messengers, this is one of the reasons why we have to.......make sure the position is always filled as soon as possible. Allow me however to make things much clearer for you, although we do not like to say it aloud the truth is that the world of Suren affects this world much greater then we would like. For example if a large forest burns down in Suren we would find one of our own forests begin to die, if water is polluted our own water will become polluted, and so on.

Therefore it is the role of the dreamcatcher to ensure our interests are protected. With that being said we have never really had a problem before, the people of Suren prefer peace just as we ourselves due and despite the differences in.......creatures which could be consider dangerous, we have never had a major problem in over a century.......that is until recently. I myself don't know the full details but from what I do know a new power has appeared in this world and is upsetting the balance, and spreading a poison which has only been described to me as "corruption". Ceana, as a dreamcatcher I'm am tasking you with the mission to find out what and who this new enemy is and do whatever you can to stop it. Do you have any questions so far?"

As I approach the king I am unsure what exactly to do, so I just give a short bow and besides that stay silent and try to look as attentive as possible.

The mention of corruption does ring a bell, though. Syle had mentioned the same in conjunction with Seprico. However why on earth is he tasking me with this?

"Your majesty, this does indeed sound like a most urgent task. But as we both are aware I am a mere novice in handling the blade as well as traversing Suren, and I am sure there is someone more experienced and skilled to task with this mission.

Oh, and I was ordered to hand you this letter." And with that I reach into my pocket and produce the item in mention. It is a bit crumpled by now, but the seal is still intact.

A guard takes the letter from you, inspects it to make sure that it's safe and then hands it to the King who opens the letter and looks it open. After reading the document he nods his head and the coughs, clearing his throat before he answers your question.

"They're are only five known doorways to Suren, meaning there are only five dreamcatchers at most at any one point in time. With that being said the other four dreamcatchers have been given the same task as yourself.......however things are growing......complicated to say the least. This new power clearly knows about dreamcatchers and is making an effort of stopping them, communication between the other dreamcatchers has become scarce but Ricky so far, has been the only dreamcatcher to cease." The King tells you reluctantly, clearly he hadn't wanted to inform you of this information, at least not yet.

The key word here being 'so far'. It is quite clear that the king does not expect all five of us to live through this. And with me as the newest recruit it also seems like my chances of survival are seen as the lowest. Great ...

"Then why aren't the five of us combining our forces?" This would seem like the next logical step. "Or more importantly, why was I chosen as dreamcatcher? Why not nominate someone more capable in my stead, in times as perilious as these?" It just made no sense.

"And may I know what was written in the letter?"

"The letter was a simple formality, a "here is the dreamcatcher for our village" kind of deal as well a brief update of your village's status ." The King tells you as he offers the now open letter to you. He once again clears his throat, "We DID tell the original five dreamcatchers to work together to stop this threat but something seems to have.....gone wrong.....the dreamcatchers seemed to have grown distrustful of one another and reluctant to work with each other and it doesn't help matters that their commucation with us has grown increasingly rare.

If you run into any of them you can remind them that they are under orders from the King himself to help you and any other dreamcatcher on their quest to defeat this threat." The King tells you, conviently not remembering one of your questions.

He might have forgotten, but I have not. Yes I know, this is the king and I am supposed to be respectful and all, but I just don't feel like it when I get the feeling that I am played for a fool.

"Your majesty, there is one other thing I am wondering ..." I start, making a short dramatic pause, before continuing "... why is everyone I have met so far suddenly becoming all evasive and stuck up the moment I start inquiring into why I was chosen as a dreamcatcher?"

You can sense anger from several of the royal guards but the King takes your question in stride. "I can understand your anger and frustration on this matter but there are forces outside my control on this matter. With that being said I can tell you that you were choosen to become a dreamcatcher because you have qualities that make you uniquely qualify." He tells you, you can sense there's more to it then this but you'll be unlikely to get anything further out of him during this time.

"I will not lie to you, you face a dangerous task but your elders have spoken highly of you and have faith in your abiilities to overcome this. However it's not something you have to start tonight, you may rest in one of our finest chambers tonight and any time you wish. Tomorrow over breakfast I can tell you what I know and give you suggestions on where you might start your search. Before we retire for the night do you have any final questions?" The King asks?

I guess I am not getting more out of the king here. Which does not lessen my suspicion that something is going quite wrong here, at least wrong for me. Only I will have to find out on my own what it is. Of course I have more questions, butthey would all revolve around the same subject. So I might at least try to get the most out of the king's discomfort.

"I was wondering" I therefore begin "since this is such a dangerous and at the same time important mission whether your majesty might be able to provideme with better equipment than the one I am currently working with."

"Of course, most of the castles shops have closed for tonight but tomorrow they will all be open. Naturally you will recieve a discount on the items you buy there, we only ask you pay the minium needed to cover the making of the equipment." The king tells you.

Yeah sure. I am sent to save the world, and all they can give me is a 'discount'. Way to go. I am quite aware that complaining won't get me any further, either, so instead I conjuremy most friendly smile, give a graceful bow and add "Your majesty is most gracious"

You're brought to your very own private chamber in the castle, a large room with a large grand bed and closet for clothes along with full stand mirror.

"Sure they're treating you nicely now, but that's only to make themselves feel better. They'll say at your funeral "Oh at least we treated her well" those selfish pricks!" The voice says, much louder then normal this time. "Turn around." Following the voice's instructions you turn around. All that's behind you is the mirror, with your reflection staring back at you. "Don't be alarmed, it's me, well you, I am you, or us, whatever this getting confusing!" To your surprise your reflection begins moving and talking on its own.

"In any case I'm on your side.....well my side, our side, whatever! The point is are we going to let everyone keep treating us like this? First it was the elders and now this jackass King! They just want to use us like some kind of freaking sword to solve all of their problems while they sit nice and cozy in their safe little houses, I bet they already have another fucking dreamcatcher lined up and ready to go the minute we die. I say we get back at them! Are you with me, you, us, whatever!"

(Meet with the King mission achieved. You've gain enough experience that you've leveled up to level 2. You gain five points to spread out over your stats, the amount of HP you will get will depend upon how much toughness you have)

(New Optional Dark Mission available: Take down the royal family)

(Guess I'll be playing to my strengths for now and add 3 points to speed and 1 each to strength and intelligence)

"GAHHH ... !"

I have seen some weird things recently, but this is just ... weirder than any of the others. Reflexively I take a step back, my hand jerking towards the hilt of my sword until I think better of it. I doubt that sword will do me much good.

"Who exactly are you? What are you?" My subconsciousness taken flesh? What the ...

"Who knows, maybe I'm your shadow given form by whatever lingering magic in Suren, whatever the case is we're definitely connected to one another so keeping you alive and well is within my own, our own, interest. And I don't know about you but I've had it with these freaking A-holes taking advantage of us, I say it's our time to take the reins of this situation and become puppet masters instead of the puppets, what do you say! Are you with me, you, us?" Your mirror reflection asks you.

I take a few deep breaths. That gave the phrase 'dark side' a new meaning indeed. Calming down a little helps me think clearer as well.

"No, it can't be Suren alone. You ... were whispering to me before. Like when I met Peter today ..."

Once again your mirror image just shrugs her shoulders, "Oh that, I don't know I mean I've felt like I've always been with you, guiding you to make the best decisions for us it's just that now I've taken an actual form able to talk to you, and I also have more.......knowledge that's independent from you but for the most part I know what you know." Your mirror image explains to you.

That, or maybe that is another symptom of this thing called corruption manifesting itself. I can't tell for now, but I also don't getthe feeling this thing really has my best interest at heart, instead it always seems to have the most malicious intention possible.

"All right, if you have all of my knowledge, then you would also know that even if I agreed with you and decided to wipe out hte royal family now would not be the time for a rampant killing spree as I simply can not take on all of the palace guard single handedly yet."

"Of course not, and who says we're going to kill them? We're not serial killers, no instead I purpose something much more.....fitting, we get in their heads, maniuplate them like what they're trying to do to us. Once we have enough "influence" over them we'll be the ones calling the shots." Your reflection tells you with an excited smile.

It is tempting indeed. Becoming the power behind the throne, covertly ruling the kingdom, the official king a mere puppet in my hands. It sounds too good, too easy.

So I reply with a smirk "And how would I do that? I am sure We are not the first to have that sort of idea."

"We do it through the use of pleasure, sexual pleasure to be precise. Just think about how easily we had Peter under our control and we weren't even trying then! Imagine what we can do if we actually worked at it a little, of course as I pointed out we're not the first ones to have this idea, but we have the imagine of having easy access to the King, Queen and daughter, as well as magic from Suren to help us if need be. We'll transform the royal family into creatures who cannot exist without else giving them pleasure." Your reflection tells you wtih an exciting look in her eyes.

"So you want me to fuck the queen and her daughter?" Is this really a part of me that is coming up with such strange ideas? The whole plan starts to sound a lot less appealing now.

"I guess I'll think it over. And now I am going to bed..." Even as I say that I slide my sword off my back and lean it against the wall nextto the cupboard before I begin to strip.

"I wouldn't say fucking, I mean obviously some sex will be involved, but I was thinking more of a......seduction into the dark side." Your mirror image says and then nods her head respectivefully as you climb into bed.

You wake up the next morning and go down to breakfast with the royal family, still maintaining the loyal servant façade. There you finally met the Queen, the Queen is dressed in a pure white dress and has long blond hair, and despite her age is still quite beautiful. "Ah, Ceana , good morning to you. Let me introduce you to my lovely wife Sarah, she was away on business yesterday which was why she wasn't able to greet you."

"It's a pleasure," Sarah says as she shakes your hand. You're treated to the grandest meal of your life, chicken, beef, stew, it's all amazing and to die for. After the meal the King begins to fill you in on what little he knows, "Lucy, the dreamcatcher for our doorway, last made contact with us a little under a week ago. She was going to investigate an area where she believed this new power was hiding out at. I suggest though that you go and seek out the help of Millianda first. From what I understand she is the king of Suren.....or at least one of its main rulers, I've never met her personally but she's always been corporative with us and a strong believer in peace. Do you have any questions?" The King asks you.

(New Main Objective: Find and Meet Millianda and seek her aid in defeating Seprico.

Optional Dark Objective: Observe each of the Royal Family members and begin encouraging them to give into their hidden desires/kinks.)

I take my time, for now enjoyingthe meal, just not too much of it else I become to well fed and too slow. This is also indeed a great opportunity to observe the members ofthe royal family more closely. I am still not sure whether I shoudl go through with the plan devised by my darker half, but keeping my options open can't hurt, now can it? At least that way if I ever find out they really screwed me over big time I might have a means for payback.

"Your majesty, a description of Lucy might be helpful for my endeavor."

Is the king looking at my tits when he is talking to me?

It's difficult to tell since the King keeps shifting his gaze back to his other family members, observing them might be easier if you visit each of them by themselves.

"Ah, of course, Lucy is about your height with short red hair abd green eyes. She normally dresses in knight armor." The King tells you

Before I visit the king in private, if I even get the opportunity, I better put on my new combat armor, which will be about the polar opposite of what Lucy is said to prefer.

"Anything specific you have heard from Lucy before contact ceased?"

"I'm afriad not, like I said she and the other dreamcatchers were acting very secretive with one another." As the King talks the Queen and princess move out away from the table as they head off to do their own thing. "I'm afriad I now have to go to my own private study to do work but if you have any other questions by all means feel free to come by and ask me." The King tells you as he excuses himself, leaving you with options about what to do next.

Locations

A. Balcony (Queen)

B. Kitchen (Princess)

C. Study (King)

D. Castle Store

E. Portal to Suren

Well, let's see what the King's fabled store has to offer, and how much his discount actually is worth.

I excuse myself as well and head to the store.

The store clerk waves high to you.

A. Knight metal Plate armor - Provides heavy level protection but imposes a -5, also comes with a large shield that you can use to block some attacks. Normally cost 40 gems but for you it costs 20 gems.

B. Knight Crossbow - Does medium damage against all opponents regardless of what type of armor or shield they have, also hits targets from a distance. Normally cost 30 gems but for you it cost 20 gems

C. Royal Bikini - A fancy garmet of gold and silver and lined with jewls. Normally cost 30 gems but for you it cost 20 gems.

D. Powdered Hot peppers - Anyone hit by this is unable to act for one turn due to the choking sensation and unbelivable difficulity in breathing. Cost 5 gems normally but for you it cost 2.

I eye the clerk curiously as I lift the bikini and eye it from all angles.

"Why is this one in a weapons and armor shop? Does it have any special properties? Or why does it cost the same as a full suit of plate armor?"

"It isn't the same price." The clerk says politely. "A full suit of plate armor cost 40 gems, while the bikini cost 30 gems. Your discount simply makes them worth the same price because the material for the bikini cost more to get. Feel that silk like fabric, it was imported from two nations over, feel those real gems, I had to get them from a very specific craftsman who knows how to coat them so they're waterproof, which is not cheap. While the Knight armor isn't made from cheap or inexpensive steel either it's not solid gold or something that I have to get from a very specific metal seller, which is why it comes out to the same price for you."

"All right, all right, I will take the thing." Likely the most overpriced piece of cloth I ever bought, but at least it will give me maximum mobility in combat without putting my tits on display ... completely.

Any chance I can trade in my current garments?"

"Sure, I can give you five gems for them." The clerk tells you.

"Deal ..."

I look around me.

"Umm, is there a place for me to change?" After all, I would have to hand my old clothes to him.

"Sure right over there." The clerk tells you as he points you over to a dressing room.

"Great, I'll be right back..."

Without waiting for his reply I grab the thing and rush over into the dressing room. Once inside I quickly strip out of my clothes and put on that high value bikini to see how it fits, if it does fit at all. Is it at least a bit elastic, or will the gems startfalling off the first time I make a quick movement?

You can tell immediately that this bikini is well crafted and feels as if an angel is wrapping you up in a cloud. It's not elastic but something even better, it expands and subtracks so that it can fit on you and anyone else perfectly. The gems and the garmet itself have been put on so well together that you don't see a problem at all using it in actual combat, it's clearly meant to be long lasting.

So at least I am buying quality, good to know. For a moment I am wondering whether there are any particularly cold regions on Suren, but for these my old attire would not have been much help either.

So I return th the clerk, shell out my fifteen gems, plant my old shorts and shirt on the counter next to it, and then I remember something.

"Would you be interested in this stuff?" I ask as I produce the recently scavenged imp food. "Picked it up in Suren"

"Sorry I can't take that, the King has made it illeagal for us to accept any items from Suren. He says they could be too dangerous for the general public." The clerk informs you.

"All right, makes sense" So just as quickly I stow it away again. Maybe I should ask Syle what it does?

Before I go, though, I have another look at the clerk. How is he reacting to the sight of my toned and busty body clad inthat rather reduced amount of cloth? Does the bikini at least deliver on that front?

The clerk is occasionally taking peaks at you in a discrete manner and has a little red on his cheeks.

Locations

A. Balcony (Queen)

B. Kitchen (Princess)

C. Study (King)

D. Castle Store

E. Portal to Suren

Time to go and say my goodbye to the king. One, because I want to see his reaction to that new outfit, and two, to lay the groundwork in case I really decide to go through with the plan of my darker side.

The study, like the rest of the castle, is an amazing looking placed, filled with books, hand carved wooded shelves and a table where the King is working. He looks up at you and you could swear if he was drinking anything he would have spitted out.

"Ms. Ce-Ceana!" He stutters out.

Good, it is working. I have to smile a little as I bow respectfully, which just so happens to expose my cleavage even further.

"Your majesty, I merely wanted to bid my farewell before returning to Suren to start the mission you have tasked me with ... are you okay?"

"I-I'm sorry I was just.....surprised by your new outfit, are you sure that's really combat ready?" The King asks you as he coughs uncomfortably, clearly still staring at your breast.

I subtly pull back my shoulders so that the fabric - what is there of it -is spanning even tighter over my protruding mammaries.

"I never got used to armor in my training, strangely enough. It seems I rely too much on mobility, and this attire gives me the most of that. For even more speed I would have to take it off."

Not really true - I hope - but talking about it might have a nice effect.

As you talk you notice a simple leash and collar nearby. You could use that, maybe get him thinking about wearing it or having another person wear it. Then again though he is clearly attractive to your breast and why ruin a good thing?

The King coughs again to clear his threat, "Ri-right, that makes sense. Well then did you have any questions for me?" He asks you.

(Corruption Choice for the king: Breast or Leash and Collar?)

Why not try to combine the two options? Will I actually be able to exert more control over the king if I let him put the leash and collar on me? Or do I have to take the dominant role?

"You still seem unwell, your majesty?" I therefore inquire instead. "And it seems most severe when looking at my chest. Does the sight of my breasts disturb you?"

The dominant mode might be a nice change of pace considering you had Peter be dominant last time.

"I'm perfectly fine Ceana," The King quickly says as he forces his eyes to match your own gaze. "I'm merely concern for your safety is all." He tells you in a slight defensive tone of voice.

"Be more careful," Your darker half tells you, "This isn't Peter we're dealing with, this is a man who's had women throwing themselves at him to try and seduce him plus who is already married and has a daughter. We might not be able to progress much further without the aid of magic from Suren, try brining up the collar subtly and we'll see how he reacts." Your darker form suggests to you.

While the King might be slightly more on his guard now you don't think you've come anywhere close to offending him so you still have some room to work with.

Actually I might just stop here completely for now. I have given him a nice sight to remember, something to think about when I am away ... and maybe long for as well. And my darker side has a point, some magic might make things a lot easier.

"I am grateful to hear that, your majesty." I hive another bow, similar to the last one. "And now I will be off to Suren again."

With that I turn and walk towards the door, giving a slight sway to my hips but not so much that it might look intentional.

[heading towards the balcony now]

You go out onto the Balcony and that's where you spot the Queen, she's on the porch below you sitting on the chair so that she can face the castle garden, apparently enjoying the breeze and beauty of nature. There are a couple of Knights sparring and a few gardener's tending to the flowers in front of her. As you look around you notice a water bucket sitting next to you near the edge of the balcony, probably used for gardening. It would be nothing for you to "accidently" kick it so that the water would spill right on top of Sarah. You have no doubt that that white dress of hers would become see-through, allowing everyone in the garden to see her underwear. That could be the beginning of teaching the Queen the pleasures of exposing herself in public.

Alternative you could be specific on where you dump the water, like on her breast or pussy. There's just so many good options today.

The plan with the water bucket is a good one. I will not risk the facade of an accident by trying to actually aim the thing, just hitting the queen wil be enough. Maybe that is indeed the best route to victory, have her learn to enjoy the attention of other men. Then, if I can provide a particularly suited man who just so happens to be a loyal servant of mine ... It is a long shot, but at least it is a plan.

"Oh, hello your majesty" I therefore call down, greeting her. And as I lean forward while doing so, my elbow, by pure chance, hits the bucket ...

"Ahhh!" Sarah yelps in surprised as she sits up and immediately turns around to see where the water came from. The knights and gardeners turn around to see what's going on and that's when they see the sight of their lives. Just as you had hoped the queen's dress has become completely transparent, allowing anyone looking to see her white bra and equally white panties as well as her perfect figure. It's a shame, if more water had gotten through they would also have become transparent, maybe you could figure out a way to get them wetter.....

The queen blushes red in embarrassment upon seeing their stares and realizing how much of her they can see, "Ex-excuse me." She tells them before jumping up and heading straight towards you. "God, if I told Ager once I told him a million times to watch where he puts that blasted bucket, and you, please be more careful where you walk!" The queen says trying to mask her embarrassment with anger. Oh-oh, this isn't good, she's trying to leave, no doubt to change her dress. If you can talk her into staying out here then her corruption would increase almost tenfold.

"Please, your majesty" I try to gently place a hand onto her arm

"I am sorry for what I have done, and I would like to apologize for the inconvenience I have caused you."

Like with the king I add a respectful bow to that speech, this time without extra emphasis on my breasts, though.

"However with all due respect, I see no reason for your rash retreat." Here I domy very best to look completely serious and calm, and not let any of my devious thoughts shine through. More like I do not understand what exactly the queen is ashamed of.

"It's ok, it was just an accident after all." The queen says believing your story. "Don't see a reason-" Suddenly the Queen takes in your apperance and blushes a little from a mixture of emotions. "Well you, it's just that I, umm, well i-i feel exposed like this." The Queen admits highly embarrassed. So far so good.

"But why would you?" I try to look naive and sincere "All the most private regions of your body are still covered ..." Maybe it was a good thing her underwear did not get soaked as well. Ease her into things slowly. "... and what is visible is definitely nothing you have to be ashamed of in the least, your majesty."

Indeed, for her age she still seems to be in good shape.

Subtly I try to lead her back to the bench she was sitting on before.

Sarah hesitatently follows your lead back down the stairs. . Immediately every eye turns to her, surprised that she's coming down like that but clearly not saying anything to oppose it. Their eyes are clearly locked on her magnificent body, specifically her bra and panties and the Queen is very aware of this but is holding things together.

I let her enjoy the attention she is getting quietly. Maybe I am also a little bit miffed that everyone is staring at the queen and noone is paying attention to me. Must have to do with her status I keep telling myself.

"You like to enjoy nature, your majesty?"

You both reach the long chairs and can lay down again. "Um yes, as a matter of fact I do. I often spend a large amount of time inside of castles so I don't get often to do it though." The Queen tells you. Now that the Knights and gardens have adjusted to the site of the Queen several of them appear to be glancing in your direction clearly and openly checking you out. One or two of them are clearly trying to undress you both with their eyes while at the same time going about their daily chores.

As I lounge back comfortabley I have to agree, sincerely this time "I just like to feel the warmth of the sun on my skin, it feels almost as if I am caressed softly by her rays."

I turn my head sideways to look at the queen.

"Your majesty, doesn't it feel very uncomfortable to have that wet dress clinge to your skin? It is not really concealing anything at themoment, either, so I would humbly suggest that you could take it off and let it dry in the sun. Your underwear will still preserve your modesty."

The Queen hesitates for a second before saying, "You're right, I'm just being silly." She says with a nervous laugh as she gets up and slowly removes her dress, leaving only her underwear exposed as she sits back down. Once again all of the males stop what they're doing and turn to look over at you girls, openly staring, and you can see a couple of them begin to shift their feet slightly, trying to hide their erection. It's impossible for the Queen not to see this but she seems determined to ignore up as she lays back down, but you can notice her chest rising and falling much more quickly as well as her bringing her thighs together.

This is good, very good. I refrain from pushing my luck any further, as I have, in my opinion, had quite a bit of success with the queen already. Let her cope with those new sensations, the special attention she is getting, and how that isnot really a bad thing at all.

For a few more minutes I rest at her side, thinking some silly thoughts about letting one of the gardeners mount me right then and there, before I take my leave and go looking for the princess.

You take no more then two steps into the kitchen before you run into the princess. "Oh hello Lyra," Sapphira says when she notices you. Sapphira is currently standing almost hiding behind a wall as she looks on over the kitchen. Seeing the question in your eye Sapphira says, "Well you see, I'm a little embarrass to admit this but I've never been taught to cook before; and it's something I want to learn how to do so that I can be a good wife for my husband some day but well........Hector, our main cook, has a reputation for being......stern. Don't get me wrong he's a great man and all but he can be......aggressive sometimes in his need to be perfect and I wasn't sure how to deal with that." Sapphira says as she looks back into the kitchen.

You can see the tall, large bearded man which can only be Hector and can instantly tell that this man has a temper and can go off on someone, even a princess. This is a great opportunity to start the foundation of your corruption, you could encourage Sapphira to be submissive to the opposing cooks abused and then later on you could teach her how to take pleasure from being submissive to others.....or you could tell her to dominate, to not stand for Hector's abused and abuse him back. It would be something to see transform this sweet nice girl into someone mean, who gets off on bullying others. Choices, choices, choices.

I study the man for a minute myself, before I try to carefully formulate my reply.

"I do not doubt that he is a great cook..." Well, he would not be the royal chef otherwise "... but I do not see a great man. I see a mean spirited weasel who likes to take out all his anger and frustration on others, deserving or not. A weakling deep down. Likely he is the way he is only because noone dared to oppose him yet."

I turn to look straight at the princess "But you could. You have to, for the sake of everyone. Just go in, and if he misbehaves, if he dares to insult you, call the guards and have him adequatly punished. Put into his place .... "

"Well when you put it like that....but I don't know, I've never been the type to punish someone else before." Sapphira says in a hesitating fashion. Clearly she's receptive to the idea but just needs one more push to get her across the goal line.

All right, from all the stories I have heard through my childhood power is one of the most attractive corruptive agents out there. It should be possible to lure the young woman further down that path.

"Think of all the poor helpers in the kitchen who are suffering under his tyrannical rule every day. There, see how he slapped the petite girl in the face? You just have to help them, it's your duty as a princess and future ruler to take care of your subjects!"

In a quiet moment I wil have to reflect more deeply about what I am doing here. But no harm done yet, right?

"You're right!" The princess says inspired as she turns around and walks into the kitchen. That was as far as you were getting with her today and you'd have to go in and check back in on her later. For now though you had suceeded in visting all members of the royal family and had some idea of what to look for in Suren for them.

(Dark mission objective: Take Down the rule Family part 1 Scouting, completed. New dark objective: Take Down the rule Family part 2, find objects in Suren that can be used to help you in your quest to take down the royal family.)

I don't even wait to see the seeds of my insiduous whispers bear fruit, instead I turn and head towards the portal to Suren. On my way I begin to calm down, and for a moment I reflect about the fact that this may be a very dangerous task. Actually I am sure it is.

You find Slye making himself comfortable in the tent where you last left him. He's clearly looting the place for food and is not bothering to hide eating it. "Welcome back, learn anything interesting?" He asks you. Perhaps you can take advantage of his knowledge of the area and get him to lead you to where you want to go.

(Main objective: Find Millianda)

(Dark Objective: Go to Auga and Naruia and look for items to help you corrupt the royal family)

"More questions than answers." I reply with a frown. Luckily it is not my camp he is looting, so I am relaxed about it.

"Seems Seprico's spreading influence is affecting my world as well, and I am now officially tasked to find out more about her, and put an end to her plans. Oh, and while I am about it I should also find Yeo's missing dreamcatcher."

I fall a bit more silent, thinking for a moment, before I ask "Do you know how a dream catcher is chosen? Everyone back home becomes VERY touchy once I breach the subject."

Slye smiles at your question, "I think you're asking the wrong question. Instead of why shouldn't you be asking WHO choose you." He tells you with a knowing smile.

"Ah, someone explicitly picked me? Then who would that be?"

"You're assuming it's a who and not a thing or I guess you could say a force of nature. Tell me what's the one thing we're all afriad of? A lack of control, the reason why the humans don't want to tell you why you were picked is because they themselves don't know why, you assume it was them who did the picking because that's what they want you and everyone else to believe; otherwise they would be force to admit that they were just reacting to a situation that they had very little control over." Slye explains.

"Hmm, so you are saying syme mystical force chose me?" I wonder, ignoring his theatralics for now "And for some reason everyone around me knew, but I did not?"

"I never said everyone knew, just those in power somehow knew." Slye tells you.

"And you can't elaborate on the 'somehow'?" Somehow I don't quite buy it yet, them being so secretive just because they cant fully explain how they got their knowledge.

"Nope, I could always guess but it's not like I cared enough about humans to look that deeply into it. Anyway all this talk is starting to bore me, are we heading somewhere or what?" Slye asks, showing his losing interest on this subject

"Sure, why not... You haven't by any chance seen a red haired dreamcatcher named Lucy recently? If not I think we're going to see Millianda ... if you know the way."

"Ahhh, Millianda the Queen of the Angels, Right this way" Slye says with a smile as he leads you outside the tent, as he does so you hear the cries of battle and turn you head. Your keen eyesight is able to pick up a battle between brown cloaked individuals. "Witches" Slye informs you as he spots what you're looking at. It's four against one as the brown cloak individuals fight it out with magic, the team of witches seem to be using some kind of blue orb to attack the lone witch while the long witch is using elemental magic, fire, ice and wind. She seems to be putting up a good fight but she's obviously going to lose, the numbers simply aren't in her favor. No one has spotted you yet, you could simply leave right now if you want and continue on to Millianda, you could stay and watch how the battle turns out, or you could aid the lone witch in her fight. What will you do?

"You think the lone one will be grateful if we help her?" I ask Syle as I reach for my sword. I am simply not familiar with their customs, this might just be sparring for them and all of them might become annoyed if I intervene.

Nevertheless, having friends in this strange place can't hurt, and this seems like an opportunity to at least start making one.

"Probably, although I'd recommend you tell her you're there to help her or else the battle could break into a three way fight." Slyer advises as he watches the fight in bored fashion.

"Good tip. And if you are so bored, maybe you want to help me, if only for the distraction?"

My sword now out of its sheath I approach the clash of witches such that I can get the four between myself and the one I would like to aid. When I am close enough that they simply can't miss me any longer I call out to the lone witch.

"Need some help?"

The lone witch looks at you surprised but your apperance but is in no position to turn your help down. "Yes please." She says with a tab bit of desperation before firing at one of the witches but misses them. The team of witches are less chatty and simply ready their blue orbs and fire them at you both. As the blue orbs come upon you realize they're not blue orbs at all, their blue dildos. You nimbly jump out of the way of the dildos by a good margin but your ally is much less graceful and just barely manages to dodge the attack.

Combat mode Active

Your stats

HP: 120
Lust: 30
MP: 0
SP: 0

Team of Witches stats

HP: 250
Lust: 20

Lone Witches stats

HP: 90
Lust 50

I'll do my best to not let them give me a workover with their dildoes and bring my sword down quick and hart on the bunch. [Using Double Strike]

Your speed catches the witches off guard as your sword slashes one witch twice in rapid sucession. The witch howls in pain as she stumbles backwards, falling to the ground in defeat. Behind you you can hear the howl of the wind pick up as your ally sends a blast of wind into the two remaining witches knocking them down. Angry the two witches climb back to their feet as they command their blue dildoes to attack you, clearly seeing you as the biggest threat. You once again though dodge their attacks, only this time with a little more effort.

Combat mode Active

Your stats

Lust: 30
SP: 10

Team of Witches stats

HP: 180

Lone Witches stats

Lust 50

Taking no break I continue with an equally rapid backswing, further cutting into the witches. [Double Strike again]

The witch attempts to jump back away from you, in order to dodge your attack, but it's too slow and your blade easily double cuts the witch, bringing her down. However the final witch finally manages to get a hit on you. Her blue dildo goes flying over and hits your right breat. It begins to rub against you in an up and down fashion, causing the fabric of your silk bikini to rub against you, hardening your nipple. Luckily for you though some of the edge is taken off thanks to your ally unleashing several Ice Spears at the last witch, causing her to scream in pain and anger, making her lose focus.

Combat mode Active

Your stats

Lust: 40
SP: 20

Team of Witches stats

HP: 110

Lone Witches stats

Lust 50

I try to quickly jump away from that dildo while unleashing another flurry of blows [next double attack, my ally witch is doing nothing?]

(Not at all, your own attacks due about 30 damage while your ally witch does anywhere from 10 to 20 damage. Keep in mind the other witches are resistant to magic attacks Big Grin)

Breaking away from the dildo your sword leaps at the final witch, hitting the distracted opponent twice in the chest. Sensing weakness your ally witch gathers another powerful gush of wind before sending it into the last witch like a hammer to the chest, knocking the last witch several feet into the air and finishing her off, causing the blue dildos to disappear.

Loot: 30 gems and 3 witch's brew

Sheathing my sword I pick up the witches brew and eye the item quizzically. "Anyone has an idea what that thing does?"

Then I remember my four opponents. So I quickly check whether they are indeed out of the action, dead even?

"That's the witch's brew, it's been known to heal people, increase there magical abilities.....and turn their skin tan, hair blond and basically turn them into a Normazon witch." The witch you rescued tells you. Looking closer at her you can see that she's wearing the same brown cloak as the others, as well as has tan skinned, blond hair and blue eys.

"You experienced that transformation before?" I smile back at her "And what did you do to annoy the others so much?"

"Yes, although it was so long ago I don't really remember it. As for why they were attacking me, well I had a disagreement with my clan. The Normazon use only sex magic, a type of magic that uses the energy from intercourse to enhance one's spells and normally those spells are sexual in nature themselves. I wanted to study and practice elemental magic instead, they didn't like that so I was exiled and those witches were sent after me to finish me off........I have no where else to go." The witch says sadly.

Hmm, someone who knows magic ... and maybe can teach me as well? The royal family comes to mind immediately, and how I wanted to keep my options open.

"Where would you want to go if you had the choice?"

'I don't know, it's not like I had anywhere specific in mind, I just wanted to be able to practice my magic my way." The witch tells you as she looks up at the sky longingly.

I see someone in need of guidance. Only how to keep her from turning into a wildcard?

"Well, you could come with us. I definitely do not mind you practicing elemental magic. However ..."

I let that last bit hang in there.

The witch looks you over. "Well I certainly wouldn't mind traveling with someone, there's strength in numbers after all. What is your "However"?" The witch straight up asks you, getting right to the point.

I look back straight at her.

"You see, we are on some important business here in Suren." I try not to sound pompous as I say it. It is the truth, after all, and I honestly wish it would not be. "So when you are with us I need to know I can rely on you, that you won't cross me or go on an ego trip at the wrong time. Not that I am saying you are that kind of person, just ... I would like to be sure ..."

"So long as you don't stab me in the back I have no intention of attacking you or trying to stop you in your quest. Hell I'll even help you, it's not like I've got anything better to do when I'm not expertimenting with elemental magic. My name is Riku by the way." Riku tells you as she offers her hand out to you.

I take her hand with a smile and give a firm handshake "I am Lyra, welcome on board. Oh, and try to be careful with your experimenting."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom