Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Be Known, the Truth-(Marvel) Lady/Fox

"Public is fine so long as we don't blatantly kidnap him in front of a hundred witnesses." Rumlow admitted, looking amused. "it might even work in our favor. no one would suspect Captain America of kidnapping someone after all. it wouldn't even be hard. just offer him a ride home on your bike and bring him here instead, or shoot him with an Icer in the car and drive him here or even just tell him the truth, that something is wrong and you need him to come with you and then do the Icer as plan B." he mused. "we won't be going with you though so if the plan goes to hell your on your own." he warned. "i hate parties." he admitted before he nodded. "no. they have things in them." James said stubbornly, picking out all the 'things'. not that he'd eat them once he'd done that either. "They touched." was his excuse. Rumlow finally broke down and made pancakes without 'stuff' in them. "we tried to starve him out. like a reluctant two year old... problem was, he lasted three days and we couldn't stand to deny him food anymore." Pierce admitted. "so we do what we can to entice him to eat and he sets his heals in and we give up."

“True....yea. No one would expect me to do stuff like that.”Steve snickered a little. “Besides, tony likes riding on the bike. He’d probably let me drive him anywhere as long as I took him with me.”He snorted amused before nodding. “Don’t worry about it. If the day comes I can’t handle one unruly stark, I’ll be dead and gone. I’ll be okay.”he promised before rolling his eyes at james being stubborn. It was good things to know that some things never changed, and good to see he was just this stubborn. “Hmmm...I’ll think on what we can use to bribe him. I don’t know how much the old tricks would work on the Soldier.”

"probobly because he likes being pressed up against you.' Bruce admitted as he walked in, looking very amused and rather pained and wistful. James had immediately abandoned his pancakes and scooped the small, frail man into his lap and snuggled him, making Rumlow and pierce smile. it had taken a long time for James to be so comfortable with touch. though James had to initiate or he'd try to stab whoever was touching him. Bruce was the only person, so far, to solicit physical attention from James. both Rumlow and Pierce blinked at Steve and then looked at each other. "Kittens." they chorused, catching James attention immediately and set his chin on top of Bruce's head so he could stare at them while Bruce wolfed down the mangled pancakes James had refused to eat.

“Is that it?”Steve looked amused as he looked up bruce, tilting his head as he looked up at bruce, having moved to cuddle him to, before letting james do it. “...you’re going to bribe him with kittens?”Steve stared, looking amused as he wolfed his food snickering a little. “Yea,I can see it working. Kittens might work.”

"i'm pretty sure." Bruce admitted. "But that might be because i would like to be pressed up against you... or him." He admitted with a grin. "well.. i don't know how we would manage that actually but there's nothing else he actually responds to other than missions and pancakes. we can't exactly bribe him to eat pancakes, with pancakes now can we?" he wondered, Bruce snickering a little. "you could always bribe him with a trip to a pet-store to just pet the kittens." Bruce pointed out, making James attention focus even more. Kittens? petting kittens? he was all for it. "By the way, when is that party you where talking about?"

Tony Stark smiled very pleasantly as he sipped at a glass of champagne. this was the kind of party he liked the best. the kind of party where the only people in attendance here the sort he knew how to handle. the backstabbing upper echelon wo always, always wanted something from him. that, he could handle. he felt bad for inviting Steve but seriously, that man had to get out more an this was the only party for another three months. He wasn't sure what had gotten into Pepper but he kind of liked it. 'Steve! You're here!" Tony said, looking both surprised and delighted. He hadn't expected Steve to actually show up. "Have you heard from Bruce?" Tony asked, voice low and worried. "I sent him a text about Bio-molecular physiology i wanted his opinion on but he never replied." he admitted, looking upset. "You don't think he's mad at me do you? i don't think i made a 'bad joke' but i'm not always sure..." he admitted, fidgeting a little because Tony liked Bruce and Tony didn't like many people so being 'ignored' was very upsetting to Tony.

“Hmmm, well, we might be able to go for a bike ride. Later. After I bring it back. Soldier had the bad form of not bringing the bike with me.”Steve teased looking amused before snorting. “Yea, you can’t bribe pancakes with pancakes....but the pet store would work.”Tony snorted amused at the look on james face, before sighing. “This evening.”

“Hey Tony.”Steve smiled a little, fidgeting with his tux, because well, this was hard sometimes. Not the party thing, but having to lie and work on getting to tony, and tense and upset, worried about tony being hydra was getting to him. “And I have.”He said looking a little cagey. “He’s been busy....sorta tied up. Something came up that I need your help with actually with him...”He said, realizing he had the perfect thing to get tony away. “And I’m sure you made no bad joke, bruce usually tells you when you have.”He said smiling at him a little, trying to calm the billionaire.

James responded to Steve's accusation the only way he could. he stuck his tongue out at the man. not something Bucky would ever have done.

"Don't fidget." Tony ordered with a huff, mistaking Steve's nerves for the party and the suit. "you look fantastic by the way." he admitted before looking much relieved at the promise Steve had heard from Bruce. "Tied up?" Tony demanded, suddenly looking possessive and furious. "Someone kidnapped My Brucie and no one told me?!" and how sad was it that Tony's first reaction was the right one? it wasn't the first, or even the fourth time someone had tried to kidnap Bruce after all. "it was that rat bastard general person wasn't it!?" he demanded before he looked panicked. "is he hurt!?" he asked, setting his glass down. "never mind! let's go i've been here the required two hours. i can leave." he admitted, texting Pepper. from where Steve was standing he could see he was sending Pepper a 'leaving with a girl, don't wait up for me' message. which would keep Pepper from being nosy for a good several hours. Tony was playing right into Steve's hands just perfectly. "Okay, Pepper won't be looking for me for a while. will i need my suit?" he asked, jerking his thumb at the coat check. when he received a negative Tony informed Pepper to get his suit when she left and headed with Steve. "oh goodie! i love the bike!" he admitted, hopping onto it and looked at Steve, worried and trying to hide it.

Steve huffed a little forcing his hands still, sighing quietly as he looked at the other, blushing slightly. “Thanks. You do to.”he said before wincing. “Yes....”He muttered swallowing thickly, “Well, in all honesty, I just found out last night, and it took me a little while to convince him to let me tell you....he’s...He’s bad Tones.”Steve muttered, not only because bruce was indeed, but because it would convince tony to go with him soon, and now. “Yes...it was. And Bruce is....there’s....things we can’t talk about here.”He muttered glancing around, “Not hurt anymore.”He promised, grinning pleased that the other was leaving soon. Good. At least he wouldn’t have to worry about pepper coming after them soon. “And no, you don’t need the suit.”He promised smirking at the other’s enjoyment of the bike, “Hang on.”He said sliding onto it and pulling out with a squeal of tires, glad that even if he wasn’t in the suit, he could handle the bike just as well as he whipped his way through the city to the base where he’d left the others.

"I always do... well, then again so do you." he admitted with a nod before cringing at the idea of Bruce being kidnapped before pure pain and horror flitted across his face at the knowledge that Bruce was bad enough that he had to be convinced to let Tony come see him. "those bastards..." Tony whispered, his voice choked before he forced the worry and the fear and the horror back, hiding it behind his mask like he was so good at. "no. we can't talk here." he agreed, walking stiff and tense, enough that no one bothered them, recognizing Tony in a temper. Tony relaxed during the Drive, his arms wrapped around the other, his face pressed into the others back and he waited for Steve to come out before he followed the other inside. "Bruce found a hell of a place to hide." Tony admitted. "I don't think I've ever even heard of this place." the entire compound was abandoned, or it looked so anyway and Tony did not have the training or the skills to recognize the many signs of recent life. he stepped inside, surprised to see no Bruce but instead found Rumlow with a Tablet and 'the chair of truth' as Rumlow called it. "...Steve?" Tony asked, faltering, nervous because the chair looked painful. Tony was easy to coax into the chair once Rumlow admitted Bruce had helped invent it and that Bruce wouldn't come out until Tony answered the questions. Tony almost created a riot when he admitted he had once sympathized with Hydra, but he admitted that it was only because he thought it would be a great way to piss off his dad and he stopped once he realized what Hydra actually stood for. fortunately Tony had not known that Bucky was alive, though he had once found reports of a 'man who didn't exist' that Tony had brushed off as myth and stupid stories meant to scare. when Ton found out Howard had been Hydra he had gone pale and answered with a curt No, and was silent for almost a half an hour, refusing to say anything more while he tried to understand what that meant. it was only the offer of letting Tony 'sleep it off in a cell' by Rumlow that got him answering again. "I didn't know for sure Bruce was missing, but when i hadn't heard from him i started trying to get in touch with Steve. i was getting worried as hell because Steve wasn't answering either. i almost pissed myself i was so relieved when he showed up tonight." Tony admitted. "if he hadn't, i was going to go full on Jarvis Red Code..." "...what?" "Oh. that's where Jarvis jacks into every phone, video surveillance, and satellite system to find who i'm looking for." Tony admitted. "i've only had to use it once." he admitted, though he didn't say who he used it for.

"Wait. wait. Loki was a victim!?" Tony demanded, paling. "Did... did they use the mental brain washing stuff on him too?" he asked, feeling sick. he had taken great delight in hurting Loki after all. and had laughed when he had found out what Hulk had done to the so called God. if Loki had been a Victim then... Ton felt sick. they let Tony out of the chair, the poor man so pale and shaken by the things he had learned. Natasha, Hydra. Phil possible so, Fury definitely so, Clint more than likely. his father, Hydra, Obie Hydra. Hydra still alive. Bruce tortured at the hands of a now dead Ross and Loki a victim. Bucky Barnes still alive, experimented on by Howard... he didn't stand up for a long moment and when he did his mask was carefully back in place. "...i would like something to drink now. please..." he whispered. Brock was quick to pour Tony a whiskey and, thankfully, Tony did not gulp it but rather sipped at it until he felt a little better. "Tony? i'm sorry you had to fnd out like that but we had to be sure." Bruce said, nervously from the doorway. "no. no, i understand.... i... it's better, for me to know... i..." Tony's face crumpled. "what.... what about Pepper? she... she and Natasha are close and she and Fury. they talk..." he swallowed thickly. "and Natasha... i... i thought she was my friend...." Tony clearly wasn't handling this well. "What about.... What bout... Aunti Peggy?" he asked, his voice trembling and Bruce smiled. "as far as we know, she never knew. about any of it. she was a tried and true fighter against Hydra until the end." that, more than anything, seamed to settle Tony down.

“Yea, bastards.”Steve agreed eyeing tony as they left. Wondering if he’d be able to hold his temper till they got out. Hopefully the walking time bomb that was tony would be able to hold it together. “Yea, neither had I till I got here.”Steve agreed tensing a little, worried tony had managed to hide a weapon of sorts and was going to attack them, but trusting the other to hold on. Just a little little. “Trust me, please. Just for a little longer.”Steve said softly, swallowing hard. “And bruce helped create it. It’s a lie detector, that’s all, I promise.”He said coaxingly looking upset at upsetting tony before settling in to wait and see what would happen, trusting that he knew tony, that he wouldn’t be hydra. Raising his eyebrows as he considered what Tony might have used the red code on, before frowning slightly. Studying Tony for a even longer moment wondering if it had been Jarvis who put red code together, for when tony had gone missing on him. But not questioning it just yet.

“Yes....but I don’t know. I haven’t seen Loki yet...”Steve said looking pale and shaken, swallowing hard as he watched tony, tense and hurting because he wanted to wrap himself around the other and cuddle close. “Sorry about this....wasn’t sure how to get you away from the others without causing problems...”Steve said watching tony, edging closer before wincing. “I don’t think pepper is. She’s argued with fury about his involvement in SI remember?I think, if she was working with him, she wouldn’t have....and Natasha is your friend, I think. I mean....she might not understand that she has a choice in doing things....she’s been doing this for decades...we....we I don’t know Tony.”Steve said still sounding shaken himself shivering a little, because his team had been his own grounding force in the truly confusing modern world. Having to question them, was killing him.

"....Yeah. i trust you Steve." Tony agreed, sitting down. "well if Bruce made it." Tony muttered, relaxing a little as he let them question him. "....so... we need to talk to Thor about Loki. he's on planet and if he knew Loki as a victim then i don't want anything to do with him, and even then he has given no hint at all that Loki is missing...." "that's because he's not." Pierce explained. "Odin, the King o Asgard, turned Loki over to Shield. Phil Coulson, upon realizing Loki had not been responsible for his actions, turned him over to Me. i'm the best with.... damaged minds." He admitted. "Loki has not yet responded to outside stimuli." "...Outside Stimuli?" Tony asked softly. "Yes. we have Professor Xavier in to examine Loki. the Professor said he was fine, but that Loki had to decide to come out on his own." "Locked himself inside his own mind... i can relate." Tony agreed, Bruce nodding. "it's fine. Steve. i promise. i understand, i would do the same... well no. no i wouldn't. i'd knock them out and tie them up and then question them." Tony admitted. "but then, i'm not exactly a threat without my suit." Brock mumbled something under his breath, clearly skeptical about how 'not a threat' Tony really was. Tony was more devious than anyone ever. just because Tony was unarmed didn't mean he wasn't the most dangerous person in the room.

"Well, yes. that's true. unless she's just being possessive. she gets that way sometimes." Tony admitted, glancing at Steve when he inched closer. "did all of you have to go through this?" "yes." Pierce admitted. "would you like our test answers?" "...yes." Tony decided, accepting the tablet and flipping through the tests. "...is there a reason why uhm, Soldier? hasn't been tested?" Tony asked after a moment. "because he doesn't have the capabilities of answering questions like that. he doesn't have loyalty he just, obeys whoever is in charge. we're working on it." "ah. one of the brainwashed you asked me about?" "yes." "You think Natasha might be like that..." "Yes." "how many of the others have you questioned?" "Just you and Rogers. this has been a relatively new development Mr. Stark. we are only just beginning." he admitted. "...i want everything you have on Howard Stark." "...are you sure? there's..." "Yes." "...very well. you're probobly the only one here smart enough to understand his mad ramblings anyway."

“Okay.”Steve muttered, looking utterly pleased that the other trusted him. Wincing a little. “Thor probably knows Loki’s here. I mean, I doubt Odin would hide it from him....he might not have known he was a victim, but I doubt he doesn’t know now. I mean....they’re asgardian. I kinda get the feeling they have a sense of each other. Remember when he found Loki the first time we met him? He knows loki’s probably here.”Steve pointed out thoughtfully, wincing a little at being that locked into his own head. “Yes...I can understand wanting to hide.”Steve said before snorting a little. “You would totally tie someone up to question them.....and you are a serious threat to me sleeping through the night. I mean, wodnering what you’re up to keeps me up at night.”Steve said smiling a little.

“...maybe. Though she’s more possessive over you as you, then the company.”steve said before giving into the need and moving over to cuddle against tony. Nodding a little. “yea, we did.”he agreed reading over tony’s shoulder as he looked over the questions, tensing a little at tony’s questions. Ready to defend james if he had to. “He might be....but tony....I don’t think that’s a good idea.”He muttered, well aware there was going to be things about him in there. Maybe. Though he didn’t know if anyone knew what howard had done to teh super soldier under his care.

Tony nodded. "that's true. but if he doesn't know that Loki is a victim, he could be here trying to find Loki." he pointed out. "he didn't actually think Loki was a victim when Thor first met us. matter of fact, he said Loki was mad and seamed to think that was excuse enough for his actions." Tony admitted before he smirked a little. "well. i'd tie them up even if i didn't want to question them." he admitted, trying to make it into a dirty joke. "well, i like making you miserable." Tony admitted, smiling at Steve. "if i can't sleep i don't see why you should." he huffed before shaking his head. "that's true." he admitted. "she is pretty protective of me. even if she was Hydra... i'm sure she could be talked out of it." he hoped. "its okay Steve." Tony said softly, looking at him. "you really think in all the years i knew that bastard, he didn't do his damnedest to do everything to make you anything but the hero in my mind? h told me... lots of things. what he did to you, will never change the way i see you." he promised, smiling at Steve. "your my best freind." he admitted before grinning when Bruce sulked a little. "your my brother Bruce so shut up." that made Bruce smile and it was enough to make Tony feel so much better as he snuggled Steve and Bruce both, since Bruce had come over to comfort Tony as well. Tony who sucked in a breath when he saw the Soldier. "what is that peice of crap doing attached to his body!?" "oh boy. here we go." Bruce sighed. "Soldier, you where supposed to wait outside." Bruce complained, trying to hold Tony back to no avail. the scientist was up and babbling numbers and science as he focused completely on Soldier's arm. surprising to everyone, James tolerated it perfectly well, letting Tony poke and prod at the arm, more than used to this behavior. "i need a lab." Tony ordered, Bruce chuckling as he led Tony away, Pierce sighing in relief that Soldier had not snapped Tony's neck and seamed to have no inclination to mangle the poor man. "well. that went much better than i was expecting."
Pierce admitted. "much, much better. there was no screaming." Rumlow agreed. "or death threats... i was expecting at least one. i'm a little bit disappointed." Pierce admitted with a chuckle. "at least he has something to help him cope for now. this was a lot of shocking and emotionally wrenching information for him i think..." not that it hadn't been for Steve but it was very personal for Tony, and he wasn't as good at shielding himself from the onslaught of emotions as Steve was. Tony was fragile in all the worst ways.

“....We’ll have to talk to thor. Thor had thought he was mad, and was willing to help him....we’ll just have to try.”Steve sighed softly, before huffing. “Don’t want to know about your sex life.”he muttered rolling his eyes a little. “I know you don’t. And it’s not a bother most of the time. You just worry me.”STeve muttered sighing quietly. Nodding a little, hoping they would be able to convince pepper. It’d be good. “....”Steve hung his head a little, swallowing thickly as he pressed his cheek agaisnt the other’s shoulder, leaning into him more heavily. Not wanting to let him go, because he was sure it would change. It would change everything, and he knew it would destroy whatever he could have with James again, so....he was reeling still. Scared, and upset to know howard and done everything on hydra’s orders. “Maybe...”He muttered before snorting. “The science bros. You know that’s what Clint calls you?”Clint said sounding amused.

Snickering to himself as he sighed, letting Tony pull away when the Soldier walked in, “.... He’s not upset. Huh. I thought he’d totally freak out with tony babbling....”Steve said looking amused as bruce led tony away, watching them go before snorting at the other’s words. “Me to. A bit....Soldier, are you okay?”He asked, eyeing the man, wondering why there hadn’t been a reaction before nodding. “Yes...it was. And this will help him shield himself a little as he deals with it. But we should make sure me or bruce are with him always for awhile.....and maybe Soldier. Soldier would be distracting....”

Tony nodded. "we have to make sure he isn't being taken advantage of or something. yeah." he agreed. "i can just see Hydra laughing as they use Thor to do horrible things..." he mumbled, shuddering at the idea. "i like to worry you. means your paying attention to me." he admitted with a chuckle, snuggling into Steve. "it's okay Steve." Tony promised. "if... if you don't want me to, i won't look at anything he has on you." he promised. "or i'll d my best." he promised. "of course h does. where do you think he got the name from? they're the assassin twins, me and Bruce are the Science Bros and you and Thor are the out of time distant cousins." Bruce snorted.

"I thought he would too." Pierce admitted, relaxing a little. "that's why i asked Soldier to wait outside." he complained, shooting James an annoyed look. he looked neither afraid nor repentant. "Soldier is fully functional." James assured him. "Scientists are..." James lifted his metal hand and swirled a finger in a circle at his temple. he wasn't wrong. it explained too why James hadn't minded. he figured Tony was nuts and harmless so he tolerated it. "You think he might... hurt himself?" Pierce asked, looking very concerned about Tony now. was the man suicidal? he had never seen anything in the papers or news that might indicate such a thing, but

“Indeed. I can see them getting him, simply because he didn’t know better...though, you know, he’s brothers with loki. He’s probably more squirrelly then we give him credit for.”Steve said looking amused. “I’m always paying attention to you.”He said making a face, huffing a little. Sighing softly as he considered that, nodding a little. “Yes....I’d like that. If you could avoid it...”he sighed a little before snorting. “You are so weird.”He teased.

“...Okay then.”Steve said studying James thoughtfully before bursting out laughing as he realized what james thought. “Yea, he’s nuts. Seriously.”He agreed amused before frowning, before shrugging. “Actively?Probably not, but he’ll be reckless.”

"That's true. there's no way Thor is going to be taken in by a novice like Fury." he hoped. "we should still consider getting in touch with him though." he admitted before he flushed a little. "really? well good because i'm amazing. you should totally pay attention to me." he mumbled before nodding. "i'll set everything with you inside, off tot he side and i'll turn it all over to you. your the only one who should have access to that stuff anyway." he admitted, glancing at Pierce as if worried the man might protest, but he just nodded. agreeing with Tony before sighing, relieved that Tony wouldn't actively hurt himself. "so he doesn't need to be on suicide watch. just monitored a little." he shook his head. "You did a good job Steve. he's hurting, but it's better than him finding out too late and feeling betrayed alone or abandoned." he admitted softly. "or worse. used and dead when he was no longer useful to Hydra or Fury."

“Hopefully.”Steve agreed before nodding, “How about you see about calling jane? Fury’d never think twice about you talking to her, and then getting sidetracked into asking about Thor.”He pointed out before snorting. “I will.”He said before nodding a little, closing his eyes in relief that tony wasn’t going to read it. “Thanks tony.”he muttered. “No, just monitored, and distraced if he starts thinking to bad or anything.”Steve said before wincing, blushing a little. “Yea...I guess. Still feel bad for doing it to him....but I guess it was well done.”Steve sighed softly.

"Yeah! that's a great idea! and we should make Jane come too. and Betty. just in case! i mean it would make sense. want to control someone, give them a woman, right? worked on me... you know. if Pepper is actually Hydra and if not then Natasha. we always do what Natasha asks us to do." he admitted before smiling at Steve. "no problem." he promised before skipping away to science with Bruce. "it was a good idea. calling Miss Foster. w might consider calling in Erik Selvig as well. considering the events of New York and how involved he was. it's certainly can't be a coincidence." he admitted before smiling as James moved over to the fridge and examined it, his head tilted before he went in, poured himself some juice, drank it and then wandered out, Pierce chuckling a little. "he's so funny sometimes about touching that stupid fridge." he admitted, amused.

“We should. We’ll figure out how to get there here, soon. And natasha is scary, of course we do what she wanted.”Steve muttered looking amused, because it was slightly worrying to consider if they weren’t all hydra, then the people they cared about were goign to be used against them. That was a scary thought. “Yes. And maybe see if Loki responds to his name. Loki was passionate in his supposed hatred for thor, we might be able to get a reaction if we mention things and people thor cares about.”steve said as he watched James, shuddering a little. “I don’t like them either. Even if they’re not that cold...they’re still cold...”Steve made a face. “I have no idea what I’m going to do when winter gets here.”

"Well... that's true..." Tony agreed, smiling weakly. "...if you want Pepper here, i can get her here. all i have to tell her is that i got super drunk and now i don't know where i am. Jarvis will bring her right to us and block any outside communications she tries to send. and i want Rhodey in here too... i.... i have to be sure... i..." he swallowed thickly. "i have to know." he admitted softly before perking up. "oh! he really seamed to hate me too! i bet i could get a reaction out of him!"

"...it's the cold?" Pierce asked, startled before cringing. "oh... yes that would explain things..." he admitted before he smiled at Steve. "Crank the thermometer in your room up to seventy and never leave?" he suggested. "there are other superheroes they can take over while you and James are having psychotic breaks." he admitted before pausing. "Rumlow! stop talking to that lamp and go take your pills!" "i did! and the lamp started it! he called my mother a whore!" "you don't have a mother." "well, i must have once! and i'm sure her feelings are very hurt!" "they must have switched his meds, dammit, they're supposed to tell me when they do that."

"In awhile. We'll yet them both here soon. You need to settle and rest first."steve said stroking tony's hair a little. Before snorting a little."he did throw you out a window...you should see him to."he said smiling slightly. Looking up at pierce before nodding."my body temperature runs colder then most of the population despite my metabolism running more then most...tony thinks it's cause I spent so long in ice thst it messed with me..."he sighed a little before nodding."sounds good. Hiding inside is good."he agreed before wincing at rumlows break."maybe bruce knows what they changed it to?"

Tony nodded. "i could go for a nap." he agreed easily. which meant he had no intention of resting at all though he did lean into the hand running over his hair. he liked that. he had admitted to Steve once, that until Pepper, he'd never once been hugged. Bruce had overheard and since then, most of the team took every chance to give both Tony and Bruce, who had been equally denied affections, anything they could handle. for Bruce it was full on snuggling, for Tony it was small touches. hugs made him freak out and he cringed from snuggling, too used to pleasure turning into pain. so while Bruce was a touch whore and snuggled whoever would let him, Tony was reserved and took only what people gave him.

"It seams likely. Mr. Stark is one of the smartest men on the planets, but i'd recommend having Bruce look at you. he might know and he is the most knowledgeable about the versions of the Serum. he's had to help reverse a good number of botched attempts at replication already." he admitted with a sigh. "Fury managed to siphon away a good amount of your blood and now there re things like Centipede, Extremis and other nasty things floating around." he admitted. "we're carefully shutting down everything we can, unfortunately now Fury has vast amounts of Bruce's blood as well that he can... toy with." he admitted before watching Rumlow. "it's fine. this always happens when we switch his medicine. the problem with Brock is that eventually the medicine he's on stops working effectively and he starts having serious breaks in reality. switching his medication helps immensely but there are a few days period where his body, and brain adjusts where he does things like this." he admitted, watching Brock argue with the Lamp. "this is much better than him attacking us because we think we're monsters out to kill him after all. it's just better for us all to have a warning so we can help him if he gets frightened, upset or angry."

“I was going to do that. But we’ve all been so busy since new york, I didn’t want to take up to much of his time.”Steve said shrugging a little, which meant someone had made him feel bad about wanting to know why he couldn’t stand the cold, or didn’t run as hot as he remembered he did. So he’d kept mostly to himself. Wincing a little at that. “Yes....I’ve heard about those. I had wondered how they had managed to create them so close to the original serum....”Steve sighed softly shuddering at the idea before looking at Brock, nodding a little. “That makes sense. It sucks, but at least we have a warning and know how to handle it.”Steve said sighing quietly, “We should probably go see how tony’s doing with the other two.”

Pierce shook his head. "Bruce is very protective of you. he nearly hulked out when we informed him we where bringing you in and some of the methods in which Soldier had suggested doing so." he admitted. "Soldier is wary of you, and was simply planning on shooting you in the head to eliminate the threat. Bruce didn't like the suggestion very much." Pierce admitted with a chuckle. "Bruce, no matter how busy h is or was, would drop anything for you even if it was only a scratch or a bug bite." he pointed out. 'you should not be so hesitant to take help from others." he admitted. "you can't do everything on your own and now you know you can trust both Bruce and Tony explicitly. let them help you as you help them." he suggested with a smile. "yes, i think he might be running out of his stores. the number of incidents has been swiftly dropping... with Bruce's blood now in play they are going to take a very harsh rise again.... poor man, he feels guilty for it even if it's not his fault... oh. my. god...." he said, having been heading to Loki's room in the medical section. Loki who was sitting up. Loki who was... nothing like he had once been.

Loki was nearly as emaciated as Bruce and appeared to be so frail he needed help sitting up. help that Bruce was providing with a pile of pillows. he was staring at Tony though, eyes as emerald as ivy staring at the chattering Tony as if fascinated by him. Loki didn't say a word or make any real indication that he was at all aware of what Tony was saying, but his eyes would flick, every once and a while when Tony said something too advanced for most people to keep up with. even Bruce looked a little baffled by the words coming out of Tony's mouth but Loki was, somewhat responding and that was so brilliant. "remind me to never, ever underestimate Mr. Stark ever again." Pierce suggested to Steve.

Back
Top Bottom